The Temptress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ltirashin
Ltirashin
24 Followers

Amean slowly kissed, nibbled, and sucked her way down one side of L'tirashin's neck then up the other. As she got near her mistress's similarly pointed ears, Amean felt a pang of longing when she smelled the light, sweet scent of L'tirashin's hair. Forcing her feelings back down, Amean started biting gently but firmly on the Temptress's earlobes. When a moan of delight escaped L'tirashin's lips, Amean teased her by lightly flicking the tip of her tongue across her mistress's ear.

Amean's skill pleasantly surprised L'tirashin. Every spot where Amean's hot mouth and tongue had touched tingled, sending wave after wave of excitement directly to her already sodden pussy. Unable to help herself any longer, L'tirashin brought up a hand and cupped one of Amean's small breasts. After a few firm squeezes, she started to roll and pinch the slowly stiffening nipple. A soft sigh in L'tirashin's ear let her know her own ministrations were hardly in vain as her libidinous slave continued pleasing her.

L'tirashin's other hand soon found Amean's bare thigh then slowly slid its way up until it encountered the slightly fleshy folds of Amean's smooth and hairless cunt. Back and forth L'tirashin rubbed, always just missing the moist slit running between her slave's thickening labia. Deciding to give Amean a thrill, L'tirashin pressed on her love button.

Thoroughly stimulated by what her mistress was doing to her, Amean could not resist grinding her pussy against L'tirashin's hand. Amean's fear had almost completely vanished. In its place was an aching lust and a passion ignited fire in her loins begging to be extinguished. Her own hands followed the Temptress's lead; one hand on a breast, the nipple between her fingers while the other massaged L'tirashin's mound of black, bushy pubic hair.

Most of the slaves, whether male or female, human, dwarf, ork, elf, or any one of Tiaceor's other races had been on either the receiving or giving end (or both) of L'tirashin's attentions at one time or another. For the long minutes their mistress and her slave pleasured each other, the rest household slaves present watched the goings on with a mixture of envy and relief.

Though not Simvanna

The willful elf had succeeded quite well hiding her disgust and jealousy at the sexual spectacle happening only a short distance away. Such flagrant, public, sexual displays were unheard of in even the most liberal of Deth'el's courts, where love and beauty were worshipped just as devoutly as were the gods. And that the Temptress's attentions were centered on Amean was almost too much for Simvanna to take. If any woman was going to sex her sister, it should be her, not their so-called mistress---despite the Temptress holding their very lives quite literally in her taloned hands.

Feeling Amean pressing harder and harder against her hand, L'tirashin removed it from her slave's crotch. After all, L'tirashin thought, it's not about me pleasuring her, but her pleasuring me. She could feel the beginnings of another orgasm building just past her still sorely vacant cunt, deep in her womb. But it would still be some time before her cum would explode through her senses and required more intense stimulation than what she was being given to thrill her that much.

Taking Amean's hands away from their luscious handiwork was not easy for the Night One to do since they were both enjoying it so much. Finally, L'tirashin placed her hands on Amean's shoulders and pushed her firmly downward until her slave was kneeling before her. Standing with her feet shoulder-wide, L'tirashin grasped the back of Amean's baldhead and pushed her pretty face into her dark tangle of pubic hair. As she looked down at Amean's bare, milk-white skin, standing in stark contrast to her own midnight-hued skin, L'tirashin became even more excited by the highly erotic sight.

The sudden lack of stimulation by her mistress's hands made Amean whimper a bit for her own loss but she knew what her role in this coupling was: the dutiful slave. As she got down on her knees, Amean found her face abruptly shoved into L'tirashin's hairy mound. The heady and musky scent wafting up from her mistress's wet pussy was almost as intoxicating as fey wine would have been. For a few moments, Amean just rubbed her small, delicate nose against L'tirashin's bush, letting the thick hairs tickle her nostrils. When her mistress pushed her hips forward to meet her, Amean stuck out her tongue and rubbed it against the very top of L'tirashin's wet pussy lips and clit.

By the Dark Ones! the demoness gasped in her thoughts. This elf is indeed a dancer! The way her tongue moves---incredible!

Amean reached up and cupped the Temptress's tits and squeezed them as her tongue continued to massage L'tirashin's labia. It was a different kind of sensation, though a very pleasant and exciting one, for Amean to be holding a pair of breasts which the size of hers and Simvanna's put together. And how L'tirashin's nipples protruded half as long as Amean's little finger as they hardened was an even bigger thrill.

After a few minutes of rolling and pinching L'tirashin's big nipples between her fingers and even tugging with a gentle firmness on her piercings, Amean began drawing her hands down her mistress's body. Down her ribs, across her washboard-like stomach, over her hips, and around to L'tirashin's tight, round ass. It was not until her hands encountered the base of the Temptress's firm, strong tail that Amean was one again reminded of L'tirashin's otherworldly origins.

How strange, the elven vassal thought as she continued feasting on the thick-as-honey nectar of her captor's pussy, that someone so different from me could be so much like me. On that thought, Amean's face broke into a wide, mischievous smile, even though L'tirashin could not see it. As stealthily as possible, Amean slipped a hand up to her mouth and gave her index finger a thorough and generous coating of their mingled juices. Sure of its wetness, Amean carefully positioned her hand behind her mistress's ass, ready to give her some of what she herself enjoyed.

When Amean pushed her liberally wetted finger into L'tirashin's unsuspecting anus, the demoness let out an audible gasp of surprise. Once again, L'tirashin was taken pleasantly aback by her slave's nigh-expert pleasuring techniques. But, this time, it was the mistress who was smiling. Her new sex slave was not alone in being able to surprise a lover.

Amean's tongue sloshed around in her mistress's freely flowing pussy, delivering tasty mouthfuls of delectable cunt juice to her hungry oral orifice. At the same time, she was also slowly working her finger deeper and deeper into L'tirashin's asshole. Already Amean had managed to get her digit in as far as the second knuckle and was not about to stop until her finger was probing deep within the Temptress's ass.

It was while Amean was licking and sucking on her pussy that L'tirashin decided to give her sexually servile servant a surprise of her own. With the same adroitness exhibited by Amean, the Temptress silently slipped her agile tail between the elf's shapely legs. Because of her centuries of libidinous experience, L'tirashin knew almost instinctively how and where to position her extra appendage for the intrusion she wished to achieve. As the Night One felt the heat within her rising even higher, heralding the approach of what felt like especially intense climax, L'tirashin flicked the tip of her tail through Amean's wet slit and against her stiff clit.

Amean's response was as immediate as it was predictable. Her surprise caused her to shove the remainder of her exposed finger into L'tirashin's asshole and her teeth to bite her mistress's clit. Amean was suddenly fearful of the violent reaction she fully expected from L'tirashin for her clumsiness---but it never came.

Instead, L'tirashin was in a state of pure bliss. Perhaps she would add this one to her already considerable harem of love slaves. Amean was demonstrating that she had quite a bit of sexual talent and experience to her credit and it seemed like such a waste to let it remain unappreciated and enjoyed. To the demoness it felt as if too many of her other "prisoners of love" had since become wearisome and boring to the lascivious ruler of Demnos.

Yes, the Temptress decided, as a wicked gleam came to her glowing yellow eyes. It's been far too long since my harem has been as invigorating and exciting as it was before. Perhaps now is precisely when things should change. And this one will make a good start on that change.

Another hot rush of heat raced through L'tirashin's pussy, serving to remind her of just how close she was to cumming. L'tirashin let herself fall back onto her throne just as she felt her trembling legs threaten to give way. Reflexively, her wings spread wide behind her and gently cushioned her fall, partially obscuring the back of the horrific chair from view. Not for a single moment did the demoness let her grip on Amean relax. As she half-sat and half-fell, she dragged her favorite new sex toy along with her, keeping her slave's head locked against her cunt.

Being pulled forward by her mistress, Amean's own vaginal flower opened even further and was now fully exposed to the penetration being perpetrated by L'tirashin's tail. Right when Amean's knees touched the floor in front of the throne, she felt her pussy lips being spread wide by the blunt end of her mistress's tail. The sensation of that initial moment caused Amean's senses to swim wildly and her eyes rolled up in their sockets.

While the young elf had had a fair share of lovers in her life, none of them had ever thrilled her the way she was experiencing at that moment. Unlike a normal cock, the Night One's tail could flex up and down, left and right, touching her in places never before reached by any other. It looked and felt every bit like a huge cock, buried as deep inside her as any man had ever been---and was trying to push its way even deeper, past her cervix and into her womb. Amean's pussy was beginning to spasm non-stop as many small orgasms started to tear through her lithe body, leading up to what she was hoping to be a gut-wrenching climax she longed for.

L'tirashin was feeling rather randy as Amean tongued her cunt but she also felt as if something was. . .missing. . .in the sex play going on. A simple gaze at the ceiling far above was all it took for the demoness to realize what that certain something was: she had nothing to occupy her own mouth and tongue. L'tirashin smiled wickedly.

"You!" she said, pointing at Simvanna. "Come here!"

From habit, Simvanna responded to the summons before she was even aware she was doing so. There was no doubt in the elf's mind as to why she was being called over: the Night One wanted her to join in on the goings-on. While this distressed Simvanna, refusing to join them would only invite the Temptress's wrath. Silently, she padded over to the throne.

L'tirashin was well aware of Simvanna's feelings about a great many things other than just the hatred she had for the demoness. But the same could be said about all her slaves; whether they were part of the household staff, common laborers, or workers in the mines, various magic items throughout the demoness's stronghold kept her well informed of nearly everything, without being obvious or intrusive. It did surprise L'tirashin that the normally humiliating experience of the "cleansing bath" had had little effect in breaking Simvanna's spirit as did how the elf had managed to conceal that fact so well and for so long. But sooner or later, something would break. Either Simvanna's strong will would ultimately wear away or the still prideful slave would openly defy her mistress. If it were the latter, L'tirashin knew she would have no other recourse than to. . .

But such thoughts were for later. Right then, it was L'tirashin's wanton desires that needed to be satisfied, even if only for the moment.

As her sister had done, Simvanna hurriedly approached L'tirashin's throne, her eyes steadily locked on the floor. She hesitated at the bottom of the steps for a moment before ascending. In the span of a few dozen fear-inspired heartbeats, Simvanna was at the top and standing beside the hideous chair, trying not to look the Night One in the eyes without her leave.

At the moment, L'tirashin was hardly concerned by such trivial formalities. What she wanted was to taste the sweet juices of another woman.

"Strip," L'tirashin commanded. "Straddle my throne then lower yourself onto my face. I want to tongue your pussy. Now!"

The Tempress's emphatic command made Simvanna move instantly. With haste, the elven slave got naked then placed a hand then her left foot on the bone-crafted throne and held her breath. When nothing happened, she pulled herself up, but being mindful not to step on her mistress's wings. Simvanna placed a foot on both of the throne's arms and steadied herself for a moment before starting to lower herself toward L'tirashin's waiting mouth. Simvanna hesitated when she came face to "face" with the skull mounted at the apex on the back of the throne as well as those that comprised the wall behind. A shiver raced up Simvanna's back. She was already much closer than she ever had intended on getting to the gruesome seat.

And what she (they) was doing! It seemed blasphemous to be having sex atop of what was more or less a mass grave. The mere thought twisted the knots in her stomach tighter. Simvanna had also opted to face away from her sister, as she was still having a difficult time with the image of Amean's delicate flower being pummeled almost mercilessly. But, Simvanna did have to admit that it looked every bit as exciting as it was disturbing.

L'tirashin had very little patience for waiting. The demoness reached up, grabbed hold of her slave's thighs and pulled her down onto her eager mouth. As her tongue swiped through Simvanna's moistening slot for the first time, L'tirashin was suddenly in a forgiving mood and decided it had been well worth the momentary delay. As she knew they would, the elf's juices had a delicate sweetness about them. It had been the dark sovereign's experience that the love juices from dwarves, orks, and humans frequently had either a tart or sour taste to them, but almost never an elf. L'tirashin considered that it was perhaps because of their reverence for, and close connection to, nature that could account for this phenomenon. Ultimately, she opted to just enjoy it as much and as often as she could, instead of needlessly pondering the matter.

On Tiaceor, humans were the inventive lovers, dwarves had delightful stamina, an ork could throw a mean fuck into a girl at the drop of a dagger, and elves could protract a single sexual encounter into lasting almost a full day. L'tirashin enjoyed them all. She even had a few unique love slaves for variety: a male and female centaur; a big, bull minotaur; and a beguiled, young sapphire blue dragon---for those times when she felt like being really, really naughty---were just some of those who rounded out her extensive harem quite nicely.

L'tirashin diddled her tongue rapidly against Simvanna's clit, eliciting a moan of delight from her. The Night One's own sounds of pleasure were muffled by her mouth being busy with Simvanna's pussy---as were Amean's with her mistress's.

Amean had since switched tactics and was licking both L'tirashin's cunt and anus; first one then the other then across them both, making the Temptress gyrate, wriggle, and grind her pelvis against her tongue. For her part, Amean was completely enjoying the fuck her mistress's tail was giving her slick pussy. In and out it plunged, faster and faster with each stroke and feeling as if it was gaining the smallest fraction of an inch every time it invaded her inner regions.

Simvanna could hardly help what she was feeling as the amazing sensations being provided by L'tirashin's highly skilled mouth and tongue flooded her senses, taking Simvanna to ever-higher plateaus of ecstasy. The elf cupped her small tits, first massaging them then pinching her nipples until they were taut and pink and pointed straight out like tiny lances.

L'tirashin's long, dark crimson lingua delved deep into Simvanna's cleft, piercing her like a wet, flexible penis. From the way her orally captivated slave was beginning to ride her mouth, she knew it would only be a short time before she would be drinking down her sweet juices. The Temptress smiled as her tongue continued to dart and swirl in and out of Simvanna's cunt. As she had done with Amean, L'tirashin had a pleasant little surprise in store for Simvanna. L'tirashin's little oral surprise always managed to take the breath away from her female lovers---as well as making them squirt all over her face.

Without a word, L'tirashin split her tongue in two as she held it just beyond Simvanna's succulent and slightly open pussy. As she plunged her now forked tongue forward, one of the halves slipped back into Simvanna's waiting snatch while the other started burrowing its way into her unsuspecting asshole.

Simvanna gasped loudly when the dual sensation crashed over her like a wave, making her raise up a tiny bit in surprise. Her eyes rolled up in their sockets as she let out a loud moan of delight. Never before had she experienced such a thrill. While her fully justified fear of the Temptress had hardly diminished, Simvanna could scarcely deny the truth that her mistress knew how to lick pussy.

Amean was working her own tongue and finger very busily. At the same time, she was also thrusting her hips back harder and harder as L'tirashin's tail slid in and out. In her mind, only two things mattered: getting off on the Night One's wonderful tail and supplying a memorable climax for her mistress.

The trio's simultaneous cumming jolted through their bodies like a bolt of sexual lightning and their screams of ecstasy sounded like a pack of wolves baying at the moons.

Amean's cunt juices were streaming down her thighs and the Temptress's tail as the elf's pussy spasmed and grabbed at the welcome intruder. As L'tirashin came, she filled Amean's mouth so full of her effusion of sex that it started dribbling from the elf's dainty chin as she tried valiantly to keep up with the flow. Simvanna was actually sitting on L'tirashin's face when the sweltering heat of her orgasm hit her like a wizard's fireball. Although she was almost suffocating L'tirashin, Simvanna was determined to force her mistress's forked tongue as deep inside her as she could, riding it as if it were a wriggling, double-headed cock.

For a long while, the sexually replete trio just stayed where they were, quietly enjoying the afterglow between them. Previously fast-moving hands---and other things---now just caressed slowly and gently each other as light kisses were pressed against sex-flushed skin. As was usual, the demoness was the first to disengage herself from her lovers' embrace.

"Mmmmm," the demoness purred, as her slaves offered their hands and helped her stand. "That was lovely."

"Thank you, mistress," the sisters said in unison.

"For providing me with such excellent sport, you may have the rest of the day to yourselves. But. . ." L'tirashin concluded with a smile of wicked delight. Seeing she held the rapt attention of her vassals, she went on. "Tonight, I desire you to come to me again, in my chambers, where we will explore as-of-yet untried avenues of pleasure."

"As you command, my mistress," Amean said with a genuine and expectant smile. Despite their brutal introduction to slavery and being stripped of everything (a divestment that went beyond her most horrific nightmares), perhaps many of the rumors Amean had heard about her mistress were either exaggerations or outright lies. To the elf's mind, she could not see how someone who was supposed to be so wholly evil could understand the intricacies and nuances of love making as fully as the Night One. While the Temptress demanded absolute loyalty from all she commanded and ruled, it was no less than was her due. Besides, there had to be some kind of order to obey and it was beginning to make less and less difference to Amean that it was the demoness who ruled.

Ltirashin
Ltirashin
24 Followers