The Temptress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ltirashin
Ltirashin
24 Followers

"Come to me, my servant. Come! Your master commands you!"

It was if it, whatever it was, could see through the magic of her spell and set its dreadful gaze right on her! Dyanara shook her head, hoping the action would somehow shake things into making something resembling order or sense. I did see it, didn't I? she asked herself as if still only half believing what she had seen. The hair on the back of her neck rose with the goosebumps and a chill ran down her spine as the face again flashed through her mind. The visage had been of a large humaoid face with a broad nose, bony ridges instead of eyebrows, two black, deep-set eyes with glowing red points for centers, two pointed ears far back along its skull and sticking up through the long, disheveled, wet-looking hair atop its head and a mouthful of razor-sharp teeth, punctuated by two sets of fangs that were at least as long as Dyanara's fingers. And that. . .smile. . .if one could call it such, could be described as being the epitome of wickedness, looking ravenous and more than ready for a tasty meal of mortal flesh and spirit. Again Dyanara shook her head in an effort to rid herself of the unwanted image.

Finished with the towel, the runemistress exchanged it for her azure robe, slipping it on but leaving it open and untied. She started to move toward the steps leading down to the main level of her workshop when her foot found the discarded wooden phallus. She hesitated before retreiving it. Its surface was still somewhat sticky and wet with her juices but appeared no different than it had before the spell. Dyanara frowned at it. This one had seen her through numerous rituals over the years and had even become her favorite one to use. But now. . .

"Diai cho'l neeu," Dyanara commanded as she reluctantly tossed the wooden cock into a near-by empty brazier. Almost immediately, the wide, shallow saucer was filled with a magical blue-green fire that consumed the cast off object quickly and hungrily.

Silently, the Mistress of the Blue Runes followed the branches-made-steps down. Her spell had provided her with more, as well as some very startling, information that she had originally anticipated gaining. And it confirmed some dark suspicions she had been harboring since the day after the robe ceremonies. When she told the guildmasters, they gave her assurances that they would indeed look into the matter. . .but Dyanara had heard nothing more since then. In truth, she hardly expected the guild to tell her of anything they learned especially since she was only a runecaster of middling power while the least powerful members of the Guild Council were masters of far greater magic than hers. They were all members of the White Circle as well and, if there was a problem, who better to handle it than one of their own.

But if all this were true, then why did her spell yield such results? To Dyanara, the meaning could hardly be any clearer. While a bit more information was required and she needed to summon a few absent companions, she knew all too well the road they would all be venturing down and had done so many times prior. When Dyanara reached a particular though unmarked and unremarkable spot on the plank flooring just above the main crux of her tree, she stopped and just stood there for a moment.

"Nai'ron!" Dyanara commanded in elvish. In the blinking of an eye, the Mistress of the Blue Runes sank into the floor and disappeared from view. As the magic crafted into the tree's essence carried her down through the darkness, Dyanara smiled dolefully. She had cast her spell at his suggestion after telling him of her fears. Strom may not be magically gifted, she thought, but it's not too often his feeling of there something being amiss is wrong.

A moment later, Dyanara emerged from her tree and into the hallway adjoining the seldom used dining room and the front parlor. The quiet atmosphere of their home allowed her to hear Strom still chopping firewood, just as he had been doing earlier. As ever, the silence brought with it a strong feeling of guilt to Dyanara for a reason she knew all too well:

She and Strom had no children.

From the very outset of their union, they tried repeatedly but never succeeded. The moons came and went without Dyanara being blessed by the unmistakable glow of being pregnant. She loved Strom's gentle patience and understanding smile each time she had to break the bad news to him but there was no hiding the misery clearly shining in his eyes. Once, out of desperation, Dyanara proclaimed she was going to give up her magery.

"Maybe that will do it!" she screamed as tears streamed down her face. "I'd trade it all for just one child!" Lifting her head to the sky, she cried out to the gods, "Do you hear me? Take my spells, my workshop, everything I know and have learned! Please! All I ask is to be blessed with just one child! Is that too much to ask?!" With no show her pleas had been listened to or even heard, Dyanara collapsed against her husband's strong chest. "Am I asking too much?" she asked Strom quietly.

"No, my love," he told her as his arms encircled her. "No, you're not. If the gods will it to be so, then we will have children. Until then, dearest, we will always have each other. And I take great comfort and joy in knowing that."

Gods, but I love him, Dyanara thought as she headed for the front door. Sunlight of orange-gold still streamed through the western windows, making round patches on the wall oppositethe entrance to their home. The chill of her loneliness lessened a bit as she walked through the warm rays but she knew what she really needed. On that thought, she opened the door and stepped out into the day's waning light.

Strom had just brought his axe back above his head, poised for a downward swing, when he felt his wife gently place a hand on his muscular, sweat-glazed shoulder. Strom felt his tension melt away and a peaceful calm sweep through him. He smiled as he retired his impliment to the stump and turned to greet his ladylove. The first thing Strom noticed was that she had not tied her robe, leaving her exqusite figure open to his view. The mere sight of her beauty always stirred Strom's strong sexual desire for Dyanara. A torrid tryst inevitably followed nearly every such ritual casting but he never tired of them. If anything, he actually looked forward to them.

Perhaps my feeling had been wrong, the warrior thought. But Strom's smile was short-lived when he saw the expression on Dyanara's face. Immediately he felt the small hairs on the back of his neck start to rise.

"What?" he asked, clearly concerned, as he held out his hands to her. "What is it?"

"Shhhh. . ." Dyanara shushed at him, softly touching her fingertips to his lips. "I'll tell you later. Right now, I need you."

Her strained voice left no doubt in Strom's mind about her need being genuine and immediate. The loving warrior wrapped one powerful arm around his wife's slim waist as he swept up her legs with the other. "As milady commands," he said as he kissed the top of her head. Strom carried the love of his life back into the house without another word. A mixture of smells tickled the big man's nose as Dyanara cuddled against him. Her hair still bore the scent of the perfumed candles she used during her ritual magic, her skin like the lilac extract she used in her bath soap and all of her smelled like sex. Strom would be the first one to admit to being baffled as to how sex and magic could possibly be linked but would not say a word against the pleasuring of one's self. Even being with Dyanara almost every waking moment, the warrior still enjoyed masterbating every so often, although he did enjoy it most when the two of them pleasured each other by pleasuring themselves.

Strom carried his woman up the two flights of stairs to their loft bedroom. The whole thrid floor of the tallest dome was nothing but one huge bedchamber, a quarter of which had been left open to the floors below. From seven stout chains beneath the dome's main support rafters hung a circular bed measuring more than twelve feet in diameter. A latticework of strong metal bands were stretched across the tubular frame. On that sturdy foundation rested an air matress made from leather specially tanned and treated so as to prevent the air from escaping. A minor enchantment placed on it by Dyanara kept the bed warm during Whitime and cool even during the hottest day of Highsun. Above the bed was a large, round, westerly-facing leaded glass skylight that acted as both a window and headboard.

Strom kissed Dyanara deeply as he turned down the thick comforter and gently set her on the cool sheets beneath, slipping her mage robe off of her at the same time. He took a moment and delicately wrapped the soft garment around the shoulders of the mannequin standing near the bed for that very purpose. As he turned back toward the bed, he pulled off one then his other boot. His pants and underdrawers followed right after.

Dyanara looked lovingly and a bit hungrily at Strom as he stood there naked. The sight of his rugged body never failed to excite her every time she saw it. She felt her pussy start to tingle and grow wet with anticipation when she saw Strom's half-erect manhood bobbing between his legs, already bigger than most other men's when fully aroused.

"Come here, lover," she said as she reached out a hand to him.

Strom fluidly slid his powerful body onto the bed next to his wife. "Yes?" he asked as he looked into her liquid brown eyes.

For a while, Dyanara put her cares aside. Then with a smile and a playful growl, she pounced on her lover and rolled him onto his back. "Now I have you exactly where I want you!" she declared as she straddled his stomach and held his arms above his head.

"Please (don't) hurt me, "Strom pleaded in a mock begging tone.

"Oh, I plan on it. I plan on it."

The runemistress bent down to kiss him but stopped an inch away from his face. She smiled again then playfully licked the tip of his nose. Strom smiled and chuckled to himself at his beloved's antics. Without warning, Dyanara lunged forward and locked her lips against the side of her husband's neck and started sucking at it noisily.

"Dya. .!" Strom laughed as he squirmed in her embrace. "You know that tickles!"

Lifting her head, she looked at him in the eye and asked, "And your point is. .?"

Strom sighed as his lover continued teasing him.

But Dyanara's torturing of her not-so-helpless warrior husband did not continue too long before her touch became more heated and passionate. Moving down his neck, she kissed her way across one shoulder then to the other before nuzzling into his thick patch of chest hair for a moment. From there, Dyanara's head drifted slowly further and further down his body, her lips kissed and her tongue licked every inch of the way. When she got close to his now rampant erection, Dyanara stopped the length of her nose away then blew on it ever so softly. A moan rumbled in Strom's throat. A beaming smile lit up her face just before she stuck out her tongue and lightly brushed it against his purple glans.

Despite his best efforts to control himself, Strom felt his legs tense up for a brief moment just as Dyanara's tongue touched him. Again he moaned. Strom started to reach a hand down toward his wife but Dyanara batted it away instinctively.

"Uh-uh," she scolded him with a smile. "You just lay there and be patient or you won't get any nicey-nices."

That'd be the day, Strom thought as a wry curl twisted his lips.

Dyanara was finding it hard to control herself, too. After what seemed an eternity of teasing him, she finally took Strom into her mouth. As she nursed on his swollen prong, her tongue wrapped itself around his throbbing stalk like a small pink snake. It was only a matter of a few minutes before Dyanara's oral ministrations had Strom spurting his love seed into her mouth and down her throat. While he would usually come quickly the first time, Strom more than made up for it by making her climax a dozen or more times before he would get there for a second time. Dyanara was careful not to spill a drop of his tasty juices, relishing the musky flavor before swallowing. The runemistress continued to tongue Strom's cock as it softened and its size diminished just a little. Finally releasing Strom from her lips, she slowly crawled up his body like a predator hunting prey.

"My turn," she said as she straddled his shoulders, positionin her wet muff only a few inches from his face.

"By your command," Strom said as he wrapped his strong arms around her thighs and pulled her forward. He wasted no time tormenting her as she had him. Instead, Strom slipped his tongue straight into her inviting wetness. As he pushed deeper into her, his nose unintentionally wound up massaging her clit.

Dyanara gasped with pleasure. Eventhough it had only been a short time since her orgasm during her spell, her husband's touch always provided her a feeling of even greater excitement. Taking his hands away from her thighs, she pushed them up the curves of her body until they were holding her firm breasts. A couple of squeezes of her hands on his was all the coaxing Strom needed as he continued the intimate massage she desired. Dyanara leaned back, holding herself up with her hands on her husband's muscular legs. She ground her crotch against his mouth and chin, pushing herself to higher and higher levels of pleasure.

Strom was enjoying the almost forced cunnilingus just as much as Dyanara. His tongue slipped in and out of her womanly flower with all the speed and expert skill he could manage while swallowing her juices hungrily. During his early days of adventuring, Strom had enjoyed his share of lovers before settling down with Dyanara. True, two of his paramours had been spellcasters but neither of them could compare with his lady's mastery of love making.

Nor did any pussy taste as good as hers.

From the very first time he tasted her, he had become all but addicted. Her juices had a rich and almost musky sweet flavor Strom knew he knew but it always remained just beyond description. He sometimes wondered if her was the taste of her people since she came from a distant country half a world away. On the other hand, the warrior from Aynstaf also wondered if her taste had something to do with the fact that her magic was runecasting, whereas the other two had been enchantresses. Could it be that her kind of magic is the reason? Strom wondered to himself on several ocassions. Strom had asked her about it but, if she knew the why of it, Dyanara never said. Instead, she would just smile and wink at him or try to look just as puzzled about it as he.

Dyanara was so excited by what Strom was doing to her, she failed to realize just how tightly she was clutching the meat of his powerful thighs. Even as short as she kept her nails, she was still leaving red marks and getting close to breaking the skin every time he flicked his lingua across her stiff love bud. She was also panting and gasping as if she were running a long race. Dyanara's eyes kept rolling back in their sockets as she rose on each crest her lover's tongue propelled her.

Sensing the urgency of Dyanara's motions, Strom switched from kneeding her tits to pinching and rolling her dark brown nipples between his fingers. He knew this would make her orgasm come in short order and always intensified the sensation for her.

The effect was nearly instantaneous. As soon as Strom tweaked her nipples a few times, Dyanara started bucking and grinding herself wildly against his face, uttering oaths in several languages that would make even seasoned soldiers blush. But never did Strom let his grip lessen nor did he take his tongue away from its work. Instead, he just drank her juices as fast as he could.

As her climax subsided then ceased, Dyanara scooted back down a bit then bent over to kiss her man. Strom's lips were still slick with her sex but she hardly cared. Her own taste was not unfamiliar or unpleasant to her in the least. In fact, she liked it almost as much as her husband. Dyanara slipped her tongue into his mouth, pushing and probing against his. Gradually, she slid her legs down along the tops of her lover's until she was laying on top of him. The loving couple continued their deep and passionate kiss.

Both of them noticed Strom's cock was regaining its former hardness. Using only his groin muscles, the warrior made his member twitch against Dyanara's thighs. The pair smiled and laughed to each other.

"I want to be on top," the runemistress whispered before starting to push herself up into a sitting position.

"Yes," was all Strom said.

Dyanara hardly needed to see what she was doing to accomplish her goal. With a few short movements of her hips, the head of Strom's even harder penis was being kissed by her vaginal lips. For what felt like a short eternity, neither of them moved, wanting to make this first touch last as long as possible.

But it was Dyanara's need to be fully satisfied that made her take the initiative so, placing her hands on Strom's chest, she pushed herself up. As she slowly rose, her man's cock slid into her. Inch by wonderful inch it disappeared into her until she was straddling her husband's hips, fully impaled on his prong. Dyanara closed her eyes and exhaled a long breath, steadying herself for having taken so much inside her. No matter how often they made love, the one thing she still found amazing was the size of Strom's manhood. He was almost as long as her forearm though only about half as big around. But she decided that was a good thing since she doubted she could have accomodated him had he been any bigger, no matter how much either of them desired it.

Dyanara tilted her hips forward a little then back, slowly at first but increasing her momentum with each stroke. Bringing her feet up along side her allowed Dyanara to give herself the room she needed for longer thrusts. It was only a short time before the Mistress of the Blue Runes was panting again and letting out the ocassional soft "Oh!" of delight as she bounced more and more energetically.

For as long as he could stand it, Strom was content to just lay back on the bed and alternately play with his wife's nipples and clit. He loved to watch as Dyanara more or less masterbated on his cock. It thrilled him every time she would cum, to know she had been satisfied before he would concern himself about his own release. As Dyanara's movements became faster and more frantic, Strom soon found himself joining in her actions, pushing up to meet her downward stroke. Shortly, Dyanara's pussy was spasming and her juices were flowing. But Strom never slowed his pace. The runemistress came again. And again.

Soon, Strom's arms were the only things keeping Dyanara from falling over on top of him, as she lolled about like a human ragdoll. Pulling his wife to his chest, Strom rolled onto his side then on top of her supine body, moving slowly so as not to slip out of her. As soon as they were both in position, Strom started thrusting deeply into her wetness.

When Dyanara had recovered enough to be a helpful partner once more, they tried several other positions: facing each other on their sides, Strom kneeling with Dyanara's legs wrapped around his waist, and the "animal position", their favorite. They tested some variations of previously tried ways as well, going for every extra little tingle a change of angle might provide.

Eventually, Dyanara wound up back on top.

The stars were shining brightly through the skylight by the time Strom finally felt the tugging tightness in his scrotum, heralding the impending release of his seed. By this time, Dyanara's body was being wracked by intense tremors from orgasms following each other so closely that it felt like one extremely long cum to her. She was near to exhaustion but there was no way she was going to make Strom stop.

Ltirashin
Ltirashin
24 Followers