The Ten Day Treat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers

"Perhaps he wanted to treat us all as equals, so if we ever met each other we would treat each other as equals,"

Mary slammed the knife down on the kitchen top and shouted at the roof, "damn it Josh why do we have to second guess you, you could of told us rather than compartmentalizing us."

I smiled, Mary did that a lot when she was frustrated, we both felt Josh was here with us but could never explain why and Mary wasn't the only one that would shout at the roof of the cabin when the frustration got too much. Just then my phone rang, I had forgotten to turn it off and for a second I was going to ignore it but I knew it would irritate Mary so grabbed my purse and went searching for it, it was a withheld number.

All I could muster in the polite department was, "yes?"

"That's know way to talk to one of the girl's sweetie."

I dropped the phone, Mary rushed over afraid for me as I just stood there looking at the phone on the floor, I backed away from it my hands now over my mouth, I just wanted to cry. Poor Mary didn't know what to do, I sat down and picked up the phone mouthing the name Cassie as I did so, Mary sat next to me as I put my phone on speaker.

"Darling girls I assume you're both there and totally joined at the hip."

Tears were freely flowing down our faces, in unison we said "hello Cassie,"

We looked at each other and giggled like school girls, we couldn't believe how one phone call felt like all our birthdays had come at once.

"I'm actually off to the west coast, or at least that's what I plan to tell Josh if any of this ever gets out, do either of you girls have a weekend to spare?"

Cassie had organized a weekend away for us both to meet up with Beth and her, it was sorted out for the next weekend she would sort out all the details all we had to do was turn up, her last words were 'usual uniform' and the phone went dead.

+++++++

Cassie closed her phone putting it down on the table, she could hear the girls screaming with joy at each other on the speaker, and she looked directly at Josh. Just one question on her mind, "why?"

I looked at Cassie and started to explain. I couldn't take the girls on the road trip, Mary's guard was up and it would have been an up hill struggle to get her to admit what day it was let alone anything else. Mary had set her stall out by challenging me, there was no choice but to send them both away, they had bonded so they would stay in touch, when they had been refused the cabin I bought it outright and got the old owner to phone Paula back to agree to a rental, on condition he kept his silence and the rental money.

I paused as I listened to the girls on the speaker for a few minutes; before they had moved in I had placed one bug in the rafters. This was there hideaway and I knew Paula would get Mary to talk freely here and eventually come out of herself, there is only one more test left I needed to see how Beth and Mary get along, admittedly it's very doubtful they will ever see each other again after the weekend but I have to find out how they are together.

"Well giving Paula's name to our god-daughter wasn't to difficult and it was such a beautiful wedding, the girl is very good, Lucy was upset you wasn't there but she forgave you, oh by the way I go with her to get her tattoo done when she comes back from the honeymoon."

"I made so many mistakes with Beth I don't want to repeat them with the girls, we both know I will owe Beth and you for keeping her away from our family for so long, we have known since childhood that our cousin had a big mouth I guess I should have made allowances and been more frugal with information hindsight is such a wonderful thing."

"Trust me darling Beth and I have talked about how you can repay us, starting with that double headed toy you have stashed in a box somewhere."

"Another thing my darling brother, Beth and I where wondering why have you let Mary assume she was the first?"

"You know why, Mary has physically seen you girls rather than just known about you, it turned into a pack issue with her, getting set to pee on Beth only served to prove my point even more she is the only one of any of you girls that needs an anchor in her life, Paula is a great help with that bond they now have, she may not realize it yet but mentally she's stronger now."

Cassie sat on my lap and kissed my cheek, then said. "Well look into your crystal ball and tell me what you plan to do next."

My dick started to stir and Cassie giggled, "brother dear that is a given, so don't cheat tell me what will happen next?"

I had to move Cassie alittle as my dick had now become hard, Cassie moved and slid me into her but stayed motionless she wanted answers, so I told her how I expected all four girls to have a great weekend at the cabin we had finally bought between the three of us and I would prefer not to know who did who. What I did want from Cassie was how Beth and Mary interacted, if all goes well there then I will bring the girls here for a week, since ten days turned into a nightmare.

I also suspected the girls would keep there cabin, if they did then I would take the bug out to give them there privacy. With the girls now coming here as a couple Lucy would take Mary's slot, I suddenly stopped talking and looked at Cassie, she looked sad.

"Josh darling please listen to me for just one minute, Mary has to know the truth about that night at Calder's field." Inwardly I groaned, deep down I knew Cassie would never let this go, even when we had talked about it so many years ago, Cassie had agreed to do nothing but it had taken me to order her not to. Calder's field has been the only thing in our lives that had ever caused a rift between us.

"Ok I will make a deal with you, on the day I believe it's the right time to tell Mary I will sit her down with Paula and tell her the truth, on that very same day I will also tell you his name so you can add him to your list."

The deal seemed to appease her and she said "You know I will break him within weeks don't you?"

I just kissed her, as far as I was concerned the whole Calder's field episode was now dealt with, Cassie would get her name within three months, I think she knew I wouldn't allow Mary to keep using it against me she had now had her only warning on this subject, I would see her gone next time and if it meant saying goodbye to Paula as well then so be it.

"Now go and get Beth and I will see you in the fun room in a few minutes, I have something I want to try out on you both,"

Cassie smiled and slid off my penis, as she left my office my mind went back to our own beginning; my insomnia was driving our family to the point of exhaustion I had even moved to the room above the garage in the hope that they could get a break from me. Cassie and I were twins and older than me by six minutes, she was helping out mum and dad with keeping me company on those long nights.

Pretty soon I could see her burning out as she had less and less sleep, she took to sleeping over it was while she was here one evening she claims she happened across my diary. On one of those long nights alone I had written down what I had planned for my life, I would be the master of my own harem, six women would tend to my every need, but never all at once, they would be given set times that they could come to me and be mine and mine alone, it was full of teenage angst and hormones, my wildest ideas where in that diary.

The same morning she had read my diary I had just come out of the shower and Cassie stood in the middle of the room naked, waving my diary in her hand, her only words to me were, "Make me your first."

Beth and Cassie were stood in the fun room when I got there, instinctively there heads lowered. "Now I want both of you bent over that table,"

Both did as I asked and as I lubed there asses I told them it would help them if they got themselves wet, I watched as hands shot down to there pussies and they played with themselves, I couldn't help myself every now and then I would insert a finger or two into one or both of the girls asses to help them along, I needed them as horny as possible so I could take them to the next stage.

I then took Beth and helped her to a seat, in the seat I had built in two vibrator's, one smaller then the other, I helped lower Beth onto it so both vibrators were inserted into her pussy and ass, I then held her arms straight out and strapped them to a board that run across her shoulders. I repeated the same with Cassie; both girls were confused but clearly excited.

I stuck a patch between the breasts of both girls so I could monitor there heart rate, checked all was working ok and then told them that at the ends of the board that there arms were strapped too was a button, one worked the vibrator in the other girls pussy while the other button worked the vibrator in the other girls ass, but I wouldn't tell them which button worked which, that they had to figure out themselves.

Both seats faced each other and both girls went at each other like tennis pro's, testing each other for weaknesses, there hearts rates started to climb as they both tried desperately to hold back from an orgasm while trying to make the other come first, the competition between them both was fierce and neither one was going to give in, poor Beth and Cassie's finally lost it between each other and simply held both buttons down refusing to release and paid the price between them.

Both girls had a monumental orgasm that just ripped though there bodies, that wasn't enough for either of them, there was only one way to win this game as far as they were concerned and continued to hold both buttons down, as orgasm after orgasm took hold, finding no release and there heart rates climbing they both finally passed out. I then killed the power to both chairs.

+++++++

We both danced around the room like teenagers, Mary had a new lease of life in her now, I would almost say reborn. Finally we calmed down and we again set about making something to eat, every time we looked at each other we would smile or giggle. We both believed we had been offered an olive branch, Cassie had been the key and although we desperately tried not to lift our hopes to high, we both desperately missed Josh.

That night we dared to dream, I tied her hands together and then to the bed, blindfolded her and took a vibrator to her, I was relentless with it, her pussy got so wet and sore I rolled her over and took her ass as well. At a time I desperately wanted to be gentle with her Josh's words where going through my head.

"You have a big job in the coming days, you need to love her when she needs you to, hug her when you feel she needs it, be her friend when she wants to talk about anything."

When I had made her come again and again, I lifted her blindfold from her lowered my lips to her ear and gently said. "Who is your master?"

"Josh,"

I then turned her onto her back again, and as I lowered my pussy onto her waiting mouth I said, "Here is your reward."

I knew she would do the same to me if not more when she had rested, just as I knew before we left we would take each other as gently as we could, teasing each other with our tongues and fingers, the vibrator would be back in the bedside cabinet, it would be just us and our imagination then, our need for each other would have been met until the next time.

+++++++

With the morning now here Paula was the first to leave the cabin, I usually locked up since she always aired the place ready for me so we kissed goodbye and made our plans for the weekend knowing full well we would be talking to each other in a few hours and the days leading up to the weekend. I sat with a coffee in hand collecting my thoughts at first I didn't notice anything but a sharp pain, then there it was again, a pain that cut through my chest throwing me onto the cabin floor.

The pain was so intense now I screamed and as the room started to go dark. My mind wandered back to my childhood, instinctively I said the Lords Prayer, and finally the dark took me.

+++++++

The girls seemed to have a ritual when they left the cabin, finishing with Mary grabbing something to drink just before she locked up and left herself. As I made myself comfortable in my office I heard a scream over the speaker, a scream that chilled my blood, I looked up at the speaker, I could hear something, it was ever so soft, so soft I had to turn the speaker up to its loudest so I could hear it.

I knew all of my girls; Mary hadn't had any religious leanings since singing in the church choir until the age of twelve, then when her family moved the church ceased to be enjoyable to her so she simply stopped going. Mary was now saying the Lords Prayer; this did not feel right to me, all my senses where screaming at me that something was terribly wrong.

I reached for the phone and called an ambulance to the cabin. If I was wrong then I would suffer the consequences later. It was also time I had to make another call; the phone was picked up on its ninth ring.

"Hello?"

"Paula go back to the cabin, I will meet you there."

"Josh is that you?"

"Paula do as I ask you, go back to the cabin."

I put the phone down, the roads around the cabin could be tricky and I wanted her to keep her wits about her. I sat watching the speaker for an eternity, even turned fully up I could no longer hear Mary, the cabin door opened and the sound of Paula's scream filled my office then onto the entire house, within seconds Cassie had came rushing in she looked at the speaker.

All we could hear was the heartbreaking sobbing of Paula as she repeated the same words over and over again, "Mary please don't die."

markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Petroglyph An ancient mystery and a beautiful woman. Will they survive?in Novels and Novellas
The FO Officer Forgive me, Ma’am. But who are you?in Novels and Novellas
No Need to Talk, Pt. 01: Andrew The Saddletramp sequel to Astordatair's "I Needed To Talk".in Loving Wives
Memory Deficit What I learned when I didn't know anything.in Loving Wives
We'll Always be Here for You Kathy, I have a little research project for you.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories