The Ten Day Treat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers

The house was going to be crowded, Cassie and Beth arrived first, Paula was an hour behind them, and we chatted for awhile I could see Paula getting anxious I knew there was no point in asking her if she was sure of what she was doing. There was already a determination in her face now, she had already decided and that was that really, so we walked in silence to the fun room, she sat on the table and I adjusted the height slightly then strapped her to the table. I called Beth and Cassie in looked once more at Paula, she was looking at the ceiling now, waiting. Her chest moved rapidly up and down.

I handed Cassie Paula's collar and knew with the sound of the door clicking shut that none of the girls in that room now would be thinking about Mary, this was almost a right of passage now, neither of the girls would be gentle with Paula, she had to earn both collars back. But I also felt that I had picked the right girls for this, Cassie would see fare play and be a good buffer for Beth not to get carried away, yes Paula would earn both collars back but not at a price she could not pay.

I watched the whole thing on the screen in my office, I didn't need to I trusted both girls implicitly but I felt I owed it to Paula to witness this, I was impressed. Beth and Cassie tormented Paula and really put her through her paces, she held her own for sometime but numbers count and two girls against one she was doomed, it took them over an hour to make her pass out though.

I walked into the fun room and both girls stood waiting heads lowered, sweating profusely, I sent them upstairs; Beth asked if Paula could share there bath, I was proud of Beth then, I nodded my head and let them leave first before I un-strapped Paula then carried her to the bath, both the girls had already made room for her between them, I left them to it.

+++++++

Three girls in the same bath, I was getting used to not waking with Josh in my bath, that saddened me I desperately wanted to share more time with him and I had always looked on the baths afterwards as the most intimate time I could do that. All three of us talked as Cassie and Beth took turns washing me down, it was Cassie who told us Josh had given Lucy to Mary.

The conversation stopped, both of us looked at her unsure we had heard Cassie correctly.

"Is that wise, this is Lucy's acceptance."

Cassie just shrugged her shoulders, "I did try to talk both of them out of it but I couldn't."

I would talk to Josh and hope he will sleep on it, I knew I was still on fragile ground over disobeying him but I will try, Cassie seemed to have read my mind and said, "forget it he even showed her the video."

I was incredulous, "She watched it and still wants Mary to take her?"

Cassie just nodded, as far as she was concerned that was the end of the matter. Josh came in moments later dried me off and carried me to bed, I didn't want to sleep I asked if we could talk. Both the girls had gone back to there room to rest before making something to eat so Josh had no excuses, I had him to myself.

He asked how I was, then we talked about Lucy's acceptance being done properly, she was due tomorrow after Mary had got here no one but Josh was going to be around when she came and we were all to wear our masks for the journey to the fun room, after it was over he didn't mind us not having masks on, after the disaster with Mary and Beth Josh's attitude to us knowing each other by name and sight didn't bother him as much now.

I tried to talk to him about Mary taking Lucy, he told me he still needed an answer to one question, was Mary still capable of taking anyone in the fun room anymore, she had to be given the task alone, as two she could hide her feelings but alone she had no choice but to express them and it was then that Josh will find out, Lucy was safe he didn't plan of taking his eyes off the screen this time.

By now Josh was by my side so I hugged him, I even managed to get in a little kissing as well, this man was hot and I liked these intimate moments even a minute would keep me happy for the day, he rolled over onto me and I winced, Josh noticed and took his weight off me then rolled back beside me. I was frustrated, if my body wasn't so beat up I could have got a gentle fuck out of Josh then.

I slid down the bed; if he wasn't going to service me then I was going to service him. I run my tongue the complete length of his flaccid penis it twitched; I took him in my hand and run my tongue up the inside of him. He started to get hard now gently I masturbated him while my tongue continued its journey around his balls, stopping to take one in my mouth then letting it out to move onto the other, again his penis twitched.

Running my tongue back up him to then gently kiss the head, I looked up at him and winked as I opened my mouth and slowly took him, running my tongue around him and lowering my head down his shaft, he was rapidly filling with blood now and becoming harder, I moved my hand away and tried again to take him fully into my mouth, after all these years I had still to manage to take all of him in my mouth. His penis now touched the back of my throat; I wanted to gag so fractionally pulled my head back.

Josh put his hand on my neck and massaged it, if this had been Richard he would have been holding my head down by now, I tried again this time I relaxed my throat as best I could and lowered, now my lips touched the base of his penis, I had all of him in me, I was frightened to move in case I broke the moment I was so happy. I was so jubilant now I just didn't care; clamping my lips I pulled my head up almost the whole of his length.

I did this several times, I wanted more I needed him inside me I was just afraid of the pain, both the girls had taken there time on my pussy and my ass so I couldn't even offer Josh my ass to take, my eyes misted and a tear dropped onto Josh, that was it for me the spell was broken. The pain was going to be secondary now I needed him in me, raising my head from his penis I gently raised my body up then lifted my leg over his penis, holding it in my hand and lowered myself onto him.

The head of his penis now touched my swollen lips pushing them apart, lights exploded in front of my eyes as I tried as best I could to hold back the pain, my pussy still wet from the bath and I was incredibly grateful for that small mercy, Josh held me under my arms, stopping me from lowering myself onto him any further, I looked down at him. I desperately needed to do this, I felt sick now such was the pain and frustration.

"Please Josh let me do this," My voice sounded hoarse and so very far away.

Josh let go of me and I continued to lower myself inch by agonizing inch, I bit into my bottom lip, the blood was warm and a sweet distraction from the pain, I had tried so desperately hard not to cry my breathing such as it was came in small gasps, I couldn't spare the conscious thought to even breath properly.

It was time to take my hand away now, I had felt my burning hot lips against my fingers a moment ago I was just to afraid to move my hand away knowing that I still had to sink more of Josh into my swollen pussy. The light in the room started to fade now, I had fought so hard to get this far and now I had to fight back the thought of passing out again, I held onto Josh's chest in an attempt to steady myself.

Again I continued to sink more of Josh into me, now the pain came in short burst from my vagina, I needed to come in order to get lubricant around Josh's penis. I was afraid now; I had failed Josh and myself. I felt terrified to do the only option I had left and sink straight down on him, I heard myself cry now there was no longer any light in the room.

This man had given me so much joy, tenderness and so much happiness and at that last hurdle I was afraid to return that love he gave me. I hurt so much now, the room was getting cold I felt myself shake. Even through the pain I felt the tears trickle onto my breasts and run down them, I had nothing left to give him, far off in the distance I could hear a voice I tried to stop crying so I could hear what the voice was saying.

"Paula you must stop, you can't do this to yourself, please Paula stop now,"

The voice got closer now, "Paula please its Cassie, you have to stop."

I wanted to stop I really did, and then the pain would go away. But I couldn't; I couldn't fail Josh I needed to come to get Josh inside me, slowly I moved one hand away from Josh's chest and started to rub my clit, purple spots exploded in my eyes and I screamed with the pain, then the darkness finally took me.

+++++++

Paula and I talked for awhile, it was pleasant and I really enjoy her company, I liked her humor so much. We kissed and for a moment I forgot when I rolled onto her when she winced, I quickly rolled off, she had only just come back from the fun room and here I am trying to have sex with her. Not to be outdone she moved down my body and started to take me in her mouth, I loved what she was doing, I didn't mind this would do for now until she had recovered.

Then she shocked me by stopping and raising herself up lifted her leg over me and wanted to lower herself onto me. I couldn't allow her to do that; her swelling would take a few hours to go down so I put my hands under her I wasn't going to let her continue. What she said next tore into my heart and feeling so sorry for her I let her continue for now, it was clear she was in a great deal of pain and when she bit her lip so hard that blood started to drip onto her chest, I knew this had to stop, I just couldn't get a firm grip on her now she had moved her hands to my chest.

Just then Cassie came past the open door and see what Paula was doing, she tried so desperately hard to talk to her, but it was like Paula was in a trance, her whole chest was covered in blood from her lip and she was crying so hard, both Cassie and I had to act we needed to get her off and washed, it was then we watched fascinated, we both thought that Paula was going to lift herself off now.

Perhaps she had heard Cassie after all, it had only taken her time to register her voice, but no her hand moved to her clit and she tried to rub it, that's when Paula screamed a scream that made our blood run cold, between us we held her as she passed out. Beth rushed in and helped Cassie, then I rolled off the bed and carried her back to the bath, I washed her as both the girls changed the blood stained sheets.

I knew I would have to talk to her later when she had rested, we took it in turns to stay with her through the evening and I took the night shift. That was something I hadn't noticed about her, Paula talks in her sleep, well mumbles a lot and the odd word can be heard. With the coming of the dawn Cassie popped her head in to check up on us both, I was sat reading a book under a small light, Paula was still out for the count.

We wandered down to the kitchen, grabbed a coffee and I headed back upstairs, Paula was now sat up in bed and watched me return, I offered her my cup.

She said, "At the risk of making another fool of myself can I have a glass of water?"

We both smiled, or at least I did, Paula winced and her skin broke on her lip causing it to bleed slightly, I got her some water and by the time I returned she had dealt with her bleed.

"Do you remember any of what happened?"

She nodded her head, "I don't think I should plan on doing that again for awhile."

I pulled the cover off of her and carried her down the stairs, not even bothering to ask her if she was ok to walk, as I got to the kitchen, she bit me on the shoulder, I looked at her slightly confused.

She smiled again, "lips still abit dodgy the teeth are ok though."

Cassie was laughing, I put Paula in the chair both girls kissed each other and we set about breakfast with our cannibal audience of one, Beth joined us when the smell of breakfast managed to waft up the stairs, both the girls and I kept giving Paula sideways glances until she said.

"Look I tried it didn't work, in my next life my master is going to have to have a smaller dick."

Well it broke the ice if nothing else. We settled into a rhythm then, all the girls now hit frantic mode and just managed to get things sorted when Mary made her entrance, all bronzed and full of life. She took one look at Paula's lip and before she could ask.

Paula had said, "I told Josh I had a headache, this is what he did to me."

All the girls laughed and I realized I was going to be seriously outnumbered for the next day or two, Cassie took the girls upstairs while I talked to Mary. I asked her how the cruise went and how she now felt about herself, she was good and then I told her I wanted her to do Lucy's acceptance. She froze on the spot, at first she refused she pleaded and then refused again, I just sat there and waited for a break in the rant before I could say anything.

There wasn't a break so I went to the door and called Paula down, she appeared at the door carrying Mary's collar Paula had already put hers on. Now there was a pause, so I told her that it wasn't a request it was an order, she was to go upstairs with Paula and put her mask on Lucy would be here in thirty minutes.

Mary fell silent and followed Paula up the stairs and into one of the rooms, Cassie came down and sat with me mask in hand. We sat in silence for a moment then the gate buzzer went, I looked at the camera Lucy was early, good thing everything was ready, I buzzed her in and she strolled in through the front door like it was just any other day, discarding her clothes in a line towards my office.

"What did I tell you about your clothes?"

"That you were going to spank my cute pert bottom if I didn't pick them up?"

I just shook my head and left the office, leaving Cassie to sort out Lucy's hair and her mask with her while I went along the hall picking up bra's and panties. This was going to be such a long day, I've had five out of my seven girls in the same house for less than an hour so far and I'm already contemplating emigration.

Ten minutes later Cassie came out kissed me on the cheek and said, "Patience brother dear."

She disappeared upstairs, I went in to see Lucy, she took my breath away, the hair was lovely and her mask accentuated her face even more, she looked nervous now, I kissed her on the cheek, she wasn't impressed with that.

"I need a real kiss," She sounded almost pleading and I truly felt for her.

I kissed her long and hard and the tension in her eased, we walked out to the stairs and I called the girls down. They came in two's Cassie and Beth, then Paula and Mary when they got to the bottom of the stairs they all lined up, Mary at the end of the line. Mary took one pace forward and held out her hand, Lucy took one look at me and then took Mary's hand and they both walked to the fun room.

I followed and strapped Lucy to the table, Mary stood by the door. I took one more look at Mary winked at her handed her Lucy's collar and said, "Enjoy,"

The door clicked behind me and I walked to my office, all the girls where there masks off and actually taking bets on how long it would take Lucy to pass out, I desperately needed a coffee.

+++++++

Josh told me I was going to do Lucy's acceptance, I couldn't I wasn't ready what if I did to her what I did to Beth, I couldn't live with myself, Paula took me upstairs and all the girls calmed me down, Beth took me to one side and kissed me, I kissed her back. I would have to keep an eye on her she can really kiss, we talked and she told me she had seen the video, she was ok with it she really was so I was not to worry. Cassie came to me and reminded me that he had chosen me to do Lucy's acceptance for a reason, he trusted me.

I was a lot calmer now; Paula held my hand right up to the point of leaving the bedroom. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I managed to get to the bottom of the stairs without falling over and taking Beth with me. When I stepped forward and offered my hand I looked closely at Lucy, this was the first time I had seen her, she was cute, young compared to the rest of us.

I gave her hand a gentle squeeze as we entered the fun room and she squeezed mine back. My heart raced when Josh winked at me and then handed me her collar, I could do this I knew I could. My pussy was already warm when I heard the door click shut, I watched her for a time, and her breathing was quicker now. She lifted her head and I put her collar on, I run my finger down her body starting from her neck.

Her skin was very smooth, I could see me enjoying her, her breasts are smaller than mine but her nipples now erect were larger, I could see her rib cage and her stomach were flat, her hips were real nice I could do things with this one, her pussy was clean shaved and already wet.

"My rules here, you can moan or scream as much as you like, talk and I will sit on you face, bite me and I will gag you then slap you do you understand?"

She nodded her head, I squatted on the floor at the end of the table and just watched her pussy, she couldn't see where I was so it confused her, there was clear liquid running down her pussy and into her ass she was obviously turned on, the speed her chest was rising and falling just confirmed it. I took a deep breath and thought to myself, let's get this show on the road.

+++++++

We all watched in silence as Mary set about Lucy. For the first ten minutes she did very little, just squatted on the floor and watched her or just walked around the table trailing her finger across Lucy's body. I admired what she was doing, she was scaring Lucy half to death simply by doing nothing, then for the next twenty minutes she would take her to the edge of an orgasm and stop, not once in that time had Lucy managed to have one.

Her body must have been screaming on the inside, and then Mary changed tactics again and made Lucy have three orgasms one orgasm after another then stopped again. For another ten minutes she would just walk around the table, saying nothing occasionally she would run a finger across her breast or down her pussy. Not one of us left that office the whole time they where in the fun room, we wasn't worried for Lucy's safety, we were all watching an artist at work.

Eventually Mary got onto the table and squatted over Lucy's face and said, "if I like the orgasm your about to give me then I will make you pass out soon, if I don't like it then were going to be here for another two hours."

Lucy then set about her pussy like a true professional, giving Mary one heck of an orgasm, we all looked on in shock when Mary turned to her and said, "my mother can do better than that, ok another two hours it is then."

Lucy was in tears now, here body must have been screaming for release yet she still didn't say a word. It was when Mary got off the table she really got to work on her, within fifteen minutes Lucy had passed out.

I walked in and undid the straps; Cassie was already upstairs getting a bath ready.

Mary looked at me and said, "Please let me wash her down, its closure."

I nodded my head and followed Mary to the bath, she got in and I handed Lucy to her and we all left. I left them alone for thirty minutes before I went back in, both were chatting to each other like old friends, we dried her and I put her to bed, Beth was already in the room waiting, Lucy looked at me and smiled that 'I know what your doing' smile she has.

By the time I was back down stairs all three girls were in my office, I closed the door and locked it. I didn't know were to start, it was while I was thinking about it the girls kept looking at each other not sure what to do or say, I had decided to just go with the flow.

I looked at Paula. "Calder's field has been the stick that Mary has hit me with for the last ten years,"

markelly
markelly
2,573 Followers