The Ten Game Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was easy to tell who had taken advantage of the open bar and who had not, a few couples were getting frisky, massaging each other's bodies and kissing passionately while others sat frigid, looking at their phones and making awkward conversation.

A group of five, consisting of three girls and two guys, had seated themselves near the fucking machines and were getting quite rowdy, yelling and laughing with each other. The two guys kept pretending to fall asleep and fall over, always catching themselves on one of the girl's breasts or asses, who would laughingly push them away. Across from them was the guy who had been embarrassed by Trixie.

He was watching the group intently while his hands were down his pants, making no effort to hide what he was doing. To Sam's surprise, the group didn't really seem to mind. A couple other singles were spread throughout the room. A single girl and guy were making eyes from across the room but neither seemed to be brave enough to make the first move. Sam bet they both regretted not going to the bar earlier. Another guy was approaching the less confident couples and offering some help to 'loosen up'. Sam decided he needed a drink.

'Could I get drunk in less than 10 minutes?' He asked himself before thinking 'Probably.' He was a bit of light-weight after all. He began walking along one of the curtained walls when Audrey suddenly stepped out from a booth and bumped into him. Luckily there was nothing on her platter except a couple of empty shot glasses.

"Oh!" she exclaimed before laughing. "That could have been a disaster!"

Sam found her slightly annoying, but appreciated the way she encouraged people to open up and make them feel welcome.

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to get any on my pants." Sam joked, "A wet patch would probably look a bit suspicious in here haha."

Audrey laughed again before she looked at his crutch and put a hand over her mouth as she gasped.

"I'm so sorry!" she practically announced. Sam looked down at his pants just in time to see her slide her hand into his pants and grab him firmly by the balls. Sam, startled, went to take a step back but realised this was an impossible task with a hand gripping your balls.

"Hey!" He yelped before Audrey put a finger to his lips and squeezed her other hand tighter. Her eyes locked onto his like a snake to its prey, smart and malignant.

"Ssssshhhh. I can see you're not taking Trixie's advice on loosening up, hmm?"

Sam opened his mouth and felt her hand tighten further, reducing any possible protests into mere whimpers. He looked around nervously to see if anyone was watching and was surprised to see that no one seemed to care.

Everyone else either had better things to do or wanted to make as little eye contact as possible before they left. He felt a hand wrap around his jaw and pull him back into Audrey's gaze. She gestured to one of the bartenders before returning her attention to Sam. Without blinking she offered him an ultimatum he would never forget.

"Do you want to make it into the ten club, or do you want to be one of those losers making small talk?"

"The... Ten club." Sam managed between gasps.

"Well then you're going to need to loosen up. There are two ways to do this."

The Rock, as Audrey had named him, was now standing beside her with a platter of green jelly shots. As Sam had guessed, the bartender was wearing nothing besides a bow tie.

'Jesus Christ.' Sam thought as he looked down at The Rock's junk 'It's as big as my fucking arm'. He looked back at Audrey.

"You can either loosen up the easy way, that is, with alcoholic remedies..." She said and gestured to the drinks.

"Or..." she started before Sam felt one of her fingertips tracing over his balls towards his asshole, "We can loosen you up the hard way," and pressed hard on Sam's tightened sphincter. Sam scrunched his face up in nervous agony before managing to quickly answer.

"Th-the easy way sounds good t-to me."

"I thought so." She replied and grabbed one of the shots. With her hand still in position she raised the glass to Sam's lips and poured it down his throat. Her grip loosened a little and she repeated the action again with another shot. After a third shot she removed her hand completely.

"Good choice." She said and took the Rock's enormous cock in her hand. "Because it wouldn't have been my finger."

Sam gulped. He walked away, leaving the pair laughing like a couple of hyenas. He headed to the bar and asked the bartender (the one who had not joked about tearing his asshole open) for a glass of water. The bar itself was quite small, containing just two small fridges full of beers and ciders, a single sink and drink station. The glasses hung on racks above the bartender, akin to a German bar.

The bartender was a laid back, quiet type, replying simply by nodding his head either in agreement or to the rhythm of the music. He reached for a glass above his head, standing on his toes and bringing his equally large dick into view of Sam. Where the fuck do they find these people? He wondered.

Once he finished his drink he pulled out his watch to see the time. He managed to read the first digit before his vision went black and he felt two hands on his face. He froze in horror, thinking that Audrey had returned with the Rock, but was relieved to hear a familiar voice.

"Hope you're not too bored." Marina said in the most patronising voice she could muster, looking down at his watch.

"I'm actually having a really good time," she continued, "weird, but good."

Sam, whose experience had been less than stellar so far, removed her hands and turned around to face her.

"Yeah, alright... a little tame if you ask me," he replied nonchalantly.

Marina rolled her eyes, she didn't believe him for a second.

"What did you see when you went through the curtain?"

"Well I looked through the hardcore window because I'm pretty adventurous and it was a bit disappointing... Pretty lame if you ask me." He replied.

"I saw you walk through into the vanilla booth, not the hardcore one? You know they had signs above the entrances right?"

"Yeah..." He said slowly, "I went in and turned right and... oh my god it was disgusting, I don't even know what was happening. It was just a sea of limbs and body fluids" Sam scrunched up his face and made a gagging motion while Marina laughed.

"Do you want to know what I saw..." was all she could get out before a sharp whistle filled their ears. They looked around the room to see twenty something equally startled faces looking around.

"The initiation just started!" Marina gasped. She grabbed Sam by the arm and pulled him towards the couches. Sam lurched forward and instantly knew the alcohol had taken effect. He always got horny when he drank and he supposed it was definitely a positive in this situation. While he looked wildly around the room, his feet worked lazily, barely keeping a straight line. He looked at down Marina's ass, which was swaying back and forth in front of him and felt a stir in his pants.

'I can do this,' he thought as they reached a couch and slumped down on the red leather. Luckily they were seated on the opposite side of the room to the group of five. Sam assumed they had found out how to turn the fucking machines on because he could suddenly hear two girls screaming. A familiar feeling took over Sam's senses as a pleasant warmness flooded his head.

Everything further than a couple metres away was blurry and muffled and everything in his immediate vicinity was slow, clear and exaggerated. He looked at his beautiful girlfriend. Marina was biting her lip and her eyelids were hung low. Sam pulled her towards him and looked her in the eyes for a second before kissing her passionately.

Although Sam could be a bit frigid while sober, he loved the feeling of pressing his lips to hers and taking turns in massaging each other's tongue. The effects of human interaction were amplified and a primal urge took over Sam's mind and body. He moved his hand behind her head and ran his fingers through her hair as she let out a soft moan.

He continued to caress her body, first her neck, then between her shoulder blades and spine before resting his hand on her ass and squeezing it. Marina draped one arm over his left shoulder and rested her other hand between his neck and jaw. They kissed slowly, then passionately, then slowly again. Sam tried his luck and smacked her hard on the ass. She pulled her head back and stared at him accusingly, but playfully. Sam grinned back at her.

He pulled her back towards him and kissed her neck. She smiled as her face turned up to the ceiling. Sam slowly pulled her skirt up above her hip and rubbed his hand over her naked ass before smacking it again. Every time he did so, a sharp little 'hmm' would come from her lips. She moved her hand to beneath his t-shirt and began to stroke his torso before she gave him a little smack on the ass and returned the cheeky smile that Sam had given her earlier.

He laughed and grabbed her by the shoulders before pushing her back, deep into the couch and moving partially on top of her. He lifted her top and put both hands on her breasts while he licked her neck. He was glad he had told her not to wear a bra. Marina ran her fingers through Sam's hair as he lifted her top to reveal her perky, coffee-coloured breasts. He kissed her in the middle of her chest, feeling them brush against his cheeks.

He moved to her left nipple, leaving a trail of kisses as he did so. He sucked on it softly, just enough to make them erect. Marina let out short gasps as she felt his tongue swirl around her areola. First he would go clockwise, before stopping and reversing. Sometimes when he stopped he would just go through the centre, causing Marina to draw in a sharp breath every time. This is very different to the sex she envisioned after her booth experience, but she wasn't complaining.

She threw her head back against the couch and smiled. She was on cloud nine. Once Sam had finished his routine he moved to her right nipple and did the same. Marina lifted her top off and pulled her skirt down so she was wearing nothing but her white lace thong. Marina looked down in time to see Sam moving downwards, licking her ribs and kissing her stomach.

He brushed her inner thighs with his hands and looked into her eyes which were staring back, lovingly. He smiled as he lifted her legs and began slowly removing her G-string. He loved watching the thin piece of fabric leave her ass thread by thread until her ass was completely bare. As he took the underwear in his hands he noticed it was already soaking wet for some reason, but didn't think twice about it.

He breathed in deeply and felt her natural pheromones enter his body and excite his blood flow. He was already rock hard, but that phantom, feminine blend of chemicals sent his heart rate soaring. His face hovered over her clit when he looked up at her. Her eyelids were even lower than before, staring back at him in a soft, seductive gaze. Her hand moved to his face and placed her thumb just beyond the threshold of his lips.

He closed his mouth, wrapping his lips around her thumb and massaging it with his tongue before she retracted and placed her hand on top of his head. Her fingers ran through his hair again as she gently applied pressure, encouraging Sam to stimulate her. He thought about what he had seen in the vanilla room. His tongue touched her flesh and subtly went up on one side of her clit and across, before rolling back down and underneath it. Around and around he swirled until he felt Marina's fingers press down on his skull and her body undulate in rhythm with his movements.

Oral wasn't the kinkiest act she could think of, but god it felt good now. Her fun in the booth mixed with the alcohol had resulted in her nerves being desensitised, and she wanted Sam to go harder. Sam stopped his tongue just below her clit and waited for a second to get Marina's attention. She opened her eyes and looked down at him. A second later Sam licked hard over her clit, causing her legs to contract before returning to their draped position over the edge of the couch.

He reached up and put his index finger into her mouth. She proceeded to lick and suck until his finger was moist. He touched her clit and traced a line down her lips until he reached the soft, wet opening. He pressed, slowly and Marina felt him slide in easily. When he hit the magic spot she moaned, loudly. Marina looked down at Sam with a lustful look before pushing his head back between her legs.

He didn't need to go slow now, she was practically begging for it. He managed a second finger before his arm started to move like a piston. Marina lifted her legs and draped them over Sam's shoulders as he stimulated what felt like her whole body. Almost immediately she felt that familiar sensation, the precursor to a full blown orgasm and grabbed Sam's hair to pull his head hard into her. Her body felt electric, her nerves were on fire.

She felt a tingling in her toes that spread to her thighs, chest, fingertips and temples before returning to her hips, ending in an orgasm that was short and sweet. Sam kissed her body passionately as she relaxed. The leather couch was soaked in cum and saliva. Her body continued to spasm periodically until she finally managed to calm down. She sat bolt upright and pulled Sam's wet face to hers before kissing him again.

She lifted his t-shirt off and told him to get on the couch. He had barely sat down before she began pulling his jeans and underwear off eager to release his tool. He found he was harder than he ever had been before. Marina grabbed it at the base with one hand and licked up the shaft before wrapping her hot, lipstick stained lips around his throbbing cock. She went down halfway before briefly pausing and coming back up. She slowly began to jack him off while she looked up at him. She kissed the tip.

"You better not cum," She said with a smile. Her lips continued to stimulate the head while her hand pumped away at the shaft. Sam let out a sharp sigh of relief as she repeated the action over and over, each time bringing a new wave of elation with it. Sam was just getting use to the feeling when she unexpectedly went deep and Sam's eyes rolled to the back of his head. She took the first four inches quickly, but the last three were slow and purposeful.

Sam felt as her mouth lowered millimetre by millimetre until it had reached the back of her throat. She retracted slightly before moving back and forth, continuing to hit the back of her throat with his hard cock until without warning, Sam felt the head of his cock enter her throat. He gasped loudly as Marina held it there for a few seconds. She bucked and quickly withdrew before coughing uncontrollably. She looked up at him with puffy eyes and an innocent smile.

"Don't cum," she smiled with watery eyes and continued to jack him off. She tightened her grip and Sam felt the stimulation increase until he reached threshold of an orgasm. He tried to shut his mind down and think of other things, but when Marina started to swirl her tongue around the tip he knew what was about to happen.

The feeling started in his upper thighs. Then it extended to the branches of erogenous nerves throughout his legs until they were nothing but a medium of brimming sensation. He closed his eyes in anticipation. He could feel his prostate relax. It was coming. He relaxed his body in preparation- when Marina stopped. Sam felt a pressure increase to the point of pain and flinched at the mental agony of the ruined orgasm. He looked down at Marina who shushed him before he could contest.

"If you cum now, you won't be able to start again and we'll fail the initiation," she said quickly. "I don't think this is enough to make the cut."

He agreed, albeit begrudgingly. But if he had to cum inside of her, he was going to be in control. He grabbed Marina by the arm and pulled her forwards until she fell on top of him. He put his hands around her hips and roughly moved her into place so she was in his lap, facing him. Her pussy was practically dripping with cum as it rested against the shaft of his dick.

She bit his lip before he licked her neck, their mouths barely even touching each other. Slowly but forcefully she grinded her hips, making her clit rub against his cock. They stopped and looked at each other. Marina lifted her body as Sam maneuvered his dick so the tip was resting against her pussy. Marina eased herself down, and soon the whole 7 inches was engulfed by her body.

"God... Fuck!" she blurted out as his head hit her g-spot. Sam had never heard her moan before, as they both lived at home and usually had to be quiet. It turned him on. His hands caressed her neck and shoulders before resting on her warm, brown breasts. Marina moved her hips forward and back, rubbing against Sam's head and shaft as Sam licked one breast while groping the other. Sam reached up to her shoulders and pulled her down, so that he went even deeper than she thought was possible.

Her pussy slid down to the hilt as she moaned louder than the first time. The look of surprise on Marina's face was replaced with one of lust as she began to pick up the pace. Her hips grinded harder and faster as Sam placed his hands on her thighs and began pushing and pulling, increasing the speed and friction as they fucked. Samson ran his fingers through her hair before grabbing a lock and pulling hard, causing her to face the ceiling. Her back made a long exaggerated curve as Sam's long, hard cock penetrated her body over and over again.

He fondled her breasts roughly before grabbing her butt cheeks and spreading them, allowing Sam better access to her swollen pussy. She groaned louder and louder as she approached her climax. Beads of sweat formed as she tensed her body in preparation. She placed her hands on Sam's chest as she felt her extremities tingle. The feeling rose to thighs, then to her chest. She was going to cum. It was intense. So fucking intense.

'Yes... YES...' she thought. 'Fuuuuuuu'- and then nothing. Sam had stopped completely. She looked down at him in surprise.

"What are you doing?" She gasped as she desperately grinded to her hips to finish off her orgasm, but it was useless. She writhed as her body punished her for not completing it. Sam smiled.

"You can't finish yet remember" he replied. It's only been a couple minutes.

'This is an initiation' he added, patronisingly.

God, she hated him right now, but he was right. Both of them knew they would have to pull off something impressive to gain approval from the floor masters. But neither had a suggestion. They slowly began to build up speed again. 'We could use one of the devices' Sam thought. But the only ones he knew how to use were already taken and he didn't want to waste time looking for an instruction manual. He was in a predicament.

He continued to think, with his eyes closed. This meant that he didn't see the look of shock on Marina's face as she felt something strange. Something warm and wet. Someone had just rimmed her. She turned her head around to see long, ruby red hair drape over a pale shoulder. A moment later a face appeared next to her ass and smiled. Audrey made a 'shhhh' gesture before gently biting her butt cheek and returning to Marina's asshole.

Sam thrusted and Marina felt his cock slide in again, pressing on her g-spot while Audrey's tongue swirled around and around her tight sphincter. Marina lost herself and began making low moans. Her muscles tightened and then relaxed, complimenting Audrey's actions. Audrey reached down, unbeknownst to Marina, and put her fingers into a large tub of cream.

Audrey stopped licking and kissed Marina's pretty little asshole. Marina felt Audrey run a finger down her back as she leant forward and kissed Sam again. Audrey placed her finger on Marina's asshole and began massaging the outside when Sam grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks wider. They kissed passionately as Sam thrusted hard and Audrey expertly slid a finger inside of Marina. Marina froze mid-kiss and Sam looked at her, concerned.