The Ten Game Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just in case you wanted to see what the next two days of your life will be like." He said in a cheery voice.

Seamus led the girl in a circle around Marina before making her stop just in front so Marina was facing her back. Seamus dropped his hand causing the leash to slack and drove his foot down hard in the middle of the sag, pulling the girl face within inches of the floor. She was now being supported solely by her knees, chest and face, with her ass and pussy exposed just inches from Marina's face.

Now Marina could see the full effects of Melissa and Seamus's depravity. The girl's ass and inner thighs looked like a Rorschach diagram of brightly coloured cuts and bruises. She wouldn't be able to sit down for at least a week it seemed. In retrospect Marina had gotten off easy. She felt Melissa's fingers run through her hair and held her breath, expecting to get plunged face first into the girl's ass.

But it didn't happen. Instead Seamus walked over to Melissa and the pair of masochists, of all things, started to make out. Marina didn't want to risk looking up, but she could hear what was happening quite clearly. Marina could see Melissa grab Seamus by the crotch through his leather pants and shifted uncomfortably on her knees. She moved slightly away from them and could now see the other servant's face twisted in fear and anticipation.

Her eye's looked around wildly, attempting to see what was happening. She briefly made eye contact with Marina who looked away, still feeling awkward about being so close to her exposed areas. Finally the couple broke away from each other.

"I love you moo-moo," Seamus cooed, uncharacteristically.

"I love you too, boo!" Melissa responded. Marina couldn't help herself, the scenario had been sprung on her too quickly. She giggled softly, then held her breath, waiting for a brutal lashing she was sure to receive. She could see the other servant stare at her in disbelief. Even the servants in the cages seemed to be holding their breath. But the pair didn't seem to notice. Marina exhaled and relaxed. Melissa and Seamus continued to kiss and call each other pet names. When they finally broke away Seamus smacked Melissa on the ass.

"Did you say something, Mel?" He asked her.

"No, why's that?"

Marina felt a lump in her throat.

"Because I swear I heard this servant giggle." Seamus pointed to Marina.

Oh fuck.

"...Or maybe it could have been this one," He added and tapped his boot on the other servant's ass.

The girl, lying prostate began making shrill noises and her eyes started to bulge.

"Looks like we have to make an example out of at least one of them." Melissa said without a hint of pity.

She faced the both of them.

"Eeny meeny miny moe, catch a servant by the toe, if she hollers let her go, eeny... meeny... miny... moe."

The other girl looked desperately to see who had been chosen.

"Alright buttercup, you're up."

The poor girl slid a whole metre across the floor before clamouring to her feet as Seamus walked across the room yanking her leash. Marina probably should have come forward, but decided to keep her mouth shut. There was no point in both of them copping it, was there? She felt like a rat, but letting someone else take the blame was strangely satisfying. And it was a satisfaction too great not to savour. Melissa knelt down and raised Marina's face to meet her own.

"I don't believe you've met the rest of the guests, Marina.' Melissa said before turning her around to face the wall she had come through from.

Marina's mouth gaped in awe at the intricate contraptions and the people in them. From the right there was a short, pale brunette pinned to the wall with over a dozen restraints, three on each arm, two on each leg, one around her abdomen and one that went around her jaw and through her mouth, like a bridle. She seemed incapable of moving anything besides her fingers and toes.

The next girl was a lot older, perhaps 30 or so. She was tanned and fit with black hair. She was held in similar restraints on a bench, forced into a doggy style position. On the floor in front of her was a tall skinny black girl with cornrows. Her hands were bound together and attached to a loop in the floor. She had a ball gag tightly fitted around her head. When she moved Marina could see rope marks on her cheeks and neck. Her legs were splayed out and tied so she resembled an inverted letter 'Y'. A final rope was fitted to her ponytail and connected to what Marina assumed was an anal hook.

A guy sat with his hands bound to a bench while his feet were connected to the wall far behind his head. Cloth was tied around his mouth in a makeshift gag and a hilariously comical look of surprise plastered on his face. Next to him was a nerdy looking red head girl. Her wrists and ankles were chained to the wall and she seemed to be seated on a Sybian machine. There was basically no slack in the chains, making it impossible to escape it.

In a tiled corner was a guy strung high off the ground. His hands were chained to the corner and an intricate array of ropes held his ankles out to either side of him. Marina noticed what looked like a fire hose sitting on the ground below him, next to a drain. His body was red raw and he looked exhausted.

Melissa began to hastily lead Marina to the contraption next to him. It looked like a gymnasts beam, but was supported in the middle only. Melissa sat Marina on the floor here and bound her hands. She took a nearby spreader bar and locked Marina into it before blindfolding her. Marina breathed deeply and collected her thoughts. Was she capable of completing two whole days on this floor? She didn't know anymore.

She thought about Sam and prayed he was having an easier time than her. She thought about what Melissa had said: 'Your boyfriend was on level 3... my condolences.' On the first night Trixie had mentioned that the higher the level, the more extreme the acts would be. She shuddered at what would lie on level 10, but then again this was training for more extreme circumstances wasn't it?

Did this mean she would be ready for those higher levels when the time came? She didn't know and that was the scariest part. But also the most exciting. On the other side of the room Melissa's footsteps ceased as the other girl's breathing increased. Faintly she could hear Melissa and Seamus kissing and murmuring before the sound of leather stretching. The girl whimpered as Marina heard two sets of heavy, deliberate footsteps, accompanied the girl's pathetic scrabbling. A second later Marina realised they were moving towards her.

She listened as the girl's panicky, clamouring hands got closer and closer until the trio must have been right in front of her. But the sounds didn't fade away, oh no, Seamus, Melissa and Marina's colleague were right in front of her, no more than half a metre Marina judged. She tried to peer through the blindfold, but it was knitted too tightly. Only a few minute squares of light filtered through. Marina could hear Seamus grunt occasionally, usually followed by the girl gasping or struggling.

After a couple minutes Marina felt a faint breeze against her cheek as something whirred past her head followed by the sound of metal rolling across metal. Silence filled the room, save gasps and pants from the other servants. Next Marina heard a Ch-Chk and the girls gasps seemed to rise, not in pitch or frequency but altitude.

"How's it feeling up there, Michelle?" Seamus asked loudly, making sure the whole room heard him.

He spoke the way a circus ringmaster would ask the audience how they were feeling that night. With grandiose majesty and charming confidence.

"O- goot-" Michelle responded, clearly gagged.

"I think it's time Mel, Hit the play button! And let's give the other one a proper view, ey?" Seamus boomed.

Marina heard a click and then footsteps before Melissa ripped her blindfold off. Marina heard a familiar chord progression as her eyes adjusted to the scene unfolding. Michelle was in a spider web of ropes, intricately tied in ways Marina had never dreamt of, all connected to a single point which attached to a pulley high off the ground. The expertise needed to pull it off was surely a skill few had. Michelle's hands were crossed behind her lower back and her legs held high and out by a spreader bar that was identical to the one between Marina's legs.

"You're in luck Michelle, the doctor is in the house!" Seamus announced crazily as he span her around a few times, leaving her no doubt drunk with dizziness.

The music started to pick up.

'Well I don't know why I came here tonight, I got a feeling that something aint right...'

Where had Marina heard those words? Sam used to play this song all the time. Seamus started to click his fingers and bounce a little on his knees as he mouthed the lyrics to Melissa who was standing between Michelle's legs. She was trying not to smile, but was not doing a very good job.

'I'm so scared that I'll fall off my chair, and I'm wondering how I get downstairs...'

Seamus span around and clapped before doing a little moonwalk. Melissa looked away, trying not to let go of the mood. Seamus hunched over the girls face and pointed to servants in the cages, then the servants in the devices.

'Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you.'

Seamus grabbed the girls head and made her look at Melissa while manipulating her lips to mouth the last line. Melissa laughed. They were insane. When she finished she composed herself and looked at Seamus. She bit her lip. Marina hadn't dared laugh as the scene played out but as she looked throughout the room she saw something that surprised her.

The servants in the cages and devices were unconsciously bobbing their heads, clicking their fingers or tapping their feet (whatever was free) along to the music. Marina couldn't help but smile. The whole room took on a lighter feel and Marina realised that this was actually much sexier than a typical sterile BDSM dungeon feel.

Still doing a bit of a shimmy, Seamus slowly unzipped his pants and his dick flung out like a mousetrap getting released. He continued to dance, dick flopping around wildly as he did. Marina let out a laugh, but it seemed to be appropriate now and neither Melissa nor Seamus reacted. He began to tap his hands on Michelle's chest like he was playing the bongos as he lined his cock up with her mouth.

She threw her head backwards and opened her mouth, saying 'Ahhhh'. Seamus slowly moved forward until his dick touched her lips before pulling backwards and wiggling a finger at her. He approached again but stopped just out of her range. Michelle strained her neck to reach it and as she did Seamus rammed it in her mouth. He grabbed the ropes and started to push her body away slightly, causing her to swing back. He did it a few times before he got into a rhythm, the rhythm of the song.

Once the second chorus began Seamus nodded at Melissa who picked up an enormous bulbous vibrator, the kind that got sold as 'personal body massagers'. She turned it on and lowered it slowly to Michelle's exposed pussy.

'Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am, stuck in the middle with you...'

Michelle let out a deep, sexy groan as the magic wand touched her clit.

'Oh, fuck yes,' is what Marina assumed she was saying, but it was difficult to distinguish words when the speaker has a mouthful of dick. Marina watched as Michelle bucked her hips and tried to close her legs, thwarted by the steel spreader bar. The song finished and another familiar tune played. Seamus continued to fuck Michelle's throat as Melissa started to rub her fingers around her pussy.

As Marina watched the two masters fuck their servant Marina felt a sudden change in blood flow as her eye's dilated. She began to wish she had a hand free, like in the viewing room, but she couldn't. She just hoped she wouldn't be the watcher the entire time, although another thought popped into her head: Was it ok to do stuff without Sam here with her? She was in a dilemma.

Eventually she decided to see where things go. She thought back to a movie she had seen recently and a line came to her like an epiphany. 'If you worry, you just suffer twice.'

Melissa inserted a finger while holding the wand in place. It wasn't long before she inserted two and started to pick up the pace. Michelle was now moaning constantly between thrusts from Seamus. Melissa kissed Michelle on the thigh and removed the wand momentarily. She kissed Michelle's now swollen clit and began to go down on her. Seamus slowed down too and Michelle's body relaxed. She started to catch her breath before Melissa slid three fingers into her pussy and moved the wand back to her clit.

"Fuuuckkk!" Michelle cried out.

Sweat dripped down her contorted face as Melissa brought her to a quick climax. As she came Melissa pressed the wand down hard and to Marina's surprise she squirted as she screamed again.

"FUUUCKKKKK!"

Marina could feel the heat coming off Michelle's body as the two masters backed away for a moment. Michelle started to pant before Melissa span her around in a 180 degree turn.

"I need a moment to-" Was all Michelle got out before Seamus pressed his cock to her pussy and slid inside of her.

"Fuck," she moaned, hoarsely before Melissa took her underwear off and stood over her so her pussy was hovering just above Michelle's face.

"Let's see if you can eat pussy as well as you can receive it," Melissa panted as she reached down and pulled Michelle's face to her wet cunt. Michelle's panting was replaced by a low moan of approval from Melissa as Seamus continued to hammer away at her pussy. Melissa slyly turned the wand back on and reached over to use it on Michelle again while Seamus continued to pound her. Immediately she reacted and began to buck, but Melissa held her firmly in place. Marina could hear her muffled screams as the girl's body twisted and turned.

"I wonder if she eats ass, Seamus?" Melissa said with eyes closed in pleasure.

"Only one way to find out," He smiled.

Seamus took the wand and Melissa stood up. Immediately Marina's ears were pierced by Michelle's screams.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder!!" Michelle shrieked, her face covered in sweat and Melissa's cum.

Melissa turned around and pressed her ass to Michelle's face who greedily licked her. This scene went on for another 30 wet, hot, arduous minutes. By the time they were done, Michelle was a quivering mess of cum, sweat and bruises, completely unable to form coherent sentences. Seamus threw her limp body over his shoulder as Melissa released her from the pulley. Seamus carried her over to the cages and opened one to place her inside. He came back panting.

"Now what are we going to do with you?" Seamus asked Marina.

"We knew it was you, by the way. We just felt like fucking her first," Seamus laughed.

"But seriously, you're a real piece of work for letting her take the blame. How are we going to punish you... got any ideas, Mel?"

Melissa looked at Marina and thought.

"Well it's getting pretty late... and we have another trouble maker to take care of remember? But I think we can kill two birds with one stone." Melissa said smiling.

"Not literally of course," She added and patted Marina on the head.

"Grab the other one."

Seamus walked over to the wall as Melissa attached Marina's hand restraints to the pulley Michelle was on. She looked up and realised what the metal sound had been. This pulley was attached to a network of cables. Melissa pulled on a rope which raised Marina's hands above her head, forcing her to a standing position. Higher and higher the rope went until Marina was practically hanging.

She felt her spine stretch out and crack. She was only just touching the ground with the tips of her toes, unable to be comfortable for more than a few seconds at a time. Melissa turned a crank on one of the walls, forcing Marina to follow it awkwardly across the room. Marina turned and saw Seamus releasing the tall black girl from a contraption on the floor. She was thrashing wildly as she got free, but Seamus was far stronger and managed to bind her hands above her head and her feet to a spreader bar, similar to Marina's.

Marina traced her trajectory and realised her fate. The gymnastics beam. As she got closer she noticed she wasn't even able to move even slightly off track. Marina was going on the beam whether she liked it or not. As she got to the edge her body barely cleared the surface, her pussy lips just touching it at the trough of every step. Her rope slackened a little and she was able to put some of her weight on it so she was in a half-sitting on it.

She was right in the middle of beam. She looked to her right and saw the guy chained to the tiled area, still semi-conscious, but coming to every now and then. As she was trying to work out if he could see her or not. Seamus led the black girl to the other side of the beam and hooked her up accordingly. He noticed the guy in tiles and smacked him hard on the ass, causing him to jolt awake. Seamus squeezed his ass hard, until the guy winced, then slapped him on his inner thigh, so close to his flaccid dick that the guy flinched.

Marina wondered if Seamus swung both ways. Melissa pulled another rope and the black girl was pulled to the centre of the beam as well, facing Marina. When she finally stopped, she was face to face with Marina. She had something like a muzzle on, complete with ball-gag that made her quite intimidating. Due to being stretched out, neither could do much to give themselves personal space.

Their thighs were resting against each other and their nipples were constantly rubbing, their lips were practically an inch apart. Marina didn't know what to do. It's a weird feeling being that close to someone. Even lifelong partners find it hard to have their space this invaded this extremely. It's a basic necessity, related to some archaic survival instinct from when human were monkeys swinging in trees. It felt like not breathing. It's almost unnatural.

The black girl's breath was hot and sweet against Marina's lips. This girl, in comparison to Marina, didn't seem to have the same feelings towards personal space as Marina and was staring intensely into Marina's eyes. Her face was poised and bold. Seamus walked over and took the girl's muzzle off.

"Marina, meet Lauren, Lauren, meet Marina."

"H-hi." Marina managed.

Lauren didn't even nod her head. 'Rude bitch,' thought Marina. 'Rude, scary bitch,' She thought, correcting herself.

Melissa appeared on the other side and explained the rules of a game she had apparently invented at college, practically preening when her lips when she finally pronounced the name: 'Waterfall.'

"So, we don't have enough time to discipline you both separately," Melissa started before covering a yawn. "So we're going to play this instead. I'm sure you've both used a magic wand before..."

Marina suddenly wished she had experimented more before coming here.

"...Well the aim of the game is not to cum. A timer will be set to 1 minute. Whoever manages to hold off cumming gets off scot-free for the rest of the week. Whoever gives in well, they can be sure they'll receive extra training tomorrow. And if you still can't work out why the game's called waterfall, well you're going to have fun finding out. Let's begin."

Marina heard a beep from Seamus's watch followed by a whirring noise. Marina looked down at her shaved pussy. It was almost touching Lauren's. A moment later Melissa shoved a wand between their legs and Marina's whole body jolted. Holy fuck, what was this? Her whole body felt like it was cumming simultaneously. It was too intense, yet she didn't want it to stop. Her body rocked uncontrollably, crashing into Lauren in the process. Marina opened her eyes to see Lauren's big brown eyes staring back.