The Ten Thousand Dollar Decision Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time since the Counselor had begun speaking, Gloria broke her silence.

"I understand everything that you've said and I whole-heartedly approve of both your methods and the ultimate goals of the training."

"Gloria, as I explained in our previous conversations, I don't do this for charity or simply a belief in what I am doing. True, I firmly believe in our aims and their culmination in properly trained, submissive husbands.

"That said, I will reiterate our financial terms. Your presence here causes me to conclude that you are prepared to meet our financial requirements?"

"I've brought my checkbook."

"Fine. Nevertheless, I will describe the financial arrangement to make absolutely certain that there is no misunderstanding.

"My fee, stated succinctly, is ten thousand dollars. That amount is due today and is non-refundable. This arrangement serves two purposes. First, obviously, it pays for my time, the time of my staff, and the operation costs of this clinic.

"Secondly, it provides an incentive for your continued commitment. Again, your husband will be given periodic opportunities to opt out. Wimp out; pussy out; whatever you wish to call it. He will be allowed at our once-weekly meetings to simply quit and walk away.

"The both of you will understand that if this occurs, you have pissed a rather significant amount of money down the drain.

"The full month's training period, I have found, is necessary to accomplish our end. In only one instance among very many clients, it has been necessary to repeat the training.

"If this happens, there will be no charge for a two-week remedial stay, here at the clinic, with you involved. I will, during this time, ascertain whether you are simply slacking in your duty to provide rigorous, severe discipline and punishment or you simply have a stupid or obstinate husband.

"Trust me. I assure you that if you have to bring your husband back to us, we will make him rue the day that he dared defy your authority, whether through his disobedience or his disrespect.

"If you understand these arrangements, please give me a check and sign the documents that my assistant provides for your signature."

At this, the Counselor evidently pushed a button to release the lock on her door, the buzzing evident. I didn't dare turn to look behind me, as the assistant joined us, closing the door with an audible click behind her.

I was mortified to be standing here nude, in the presence of three fully dressed, undeniably beautiful women, pre-cum issuing from the head of my cock, waiting for my personal version of 'The Story of O'.

This was by no means Roissy but it was similar enough that my mind was awash with a stew of sexual desire and abject fear.

"Nancy, you've met Gloria briefly. Her husband will be staying with us for the next month and she's given me a check for his tuition. Please show her where to sign the necessary releases and confidentiality agreement."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Gloria, please initial beside each paragraph and sign each agreement at the bottom. We look forward to working with your husband in the next two weeks, helping him to learn service to women.

"In the following two weeks, as I'm sure Doctor Evans has already explained, you will be our guest and have ample opportunity to assume control of your husband and learn the necessary techniques for his life-long servitude to your authority."

I'd watched Gloria initialing and signing the documents as I'd listened to the assistant, Nancy evidently, speak. Nancy's words had both aroused and chilled me – the arousal obviously winning out as I felt my throbbing erection standing proudly.

In another moment, Gloria had completed both documents, handing them to the Counselor and abruptly standing in front of her chair.

Reaching across the desk to shake hands with this Counselor/Doctor, she then swiveled to repeat the gesture with the assistant.

Gloria then gave me a searching look, her eyes seeming to probe beyond my own for confirmation of my acquiescence to this new reality, and then turned back to the Counselor.

"Gloria, as I explained, at periodic intervals your husband will be given the option of quitting and walking away.

"These opportunities will occur with a scheduled periodicity of once weekly. At any other time during each week, he will not be granted such a choice. His ass, so to speak, will be mine.

"David, you have heard everything said here today. If there was any doubt in your mind as to our firm commitment to your successful training, I trust that such doubt has been eliminated. This will be your last opportunity to opt out until one week from now.

"Your cock seems to be voting for you but I will accept only your verbal acceptance or refusal to submit. So, David, do you submit, first to my authority in this initial training phase and to Gloria during its second half and thereafter?"

Without hesitating, I knew my answer. As the counselor had correctly noted, my cock, at least, was enthusiastic about this.

I knew that it was irrational; that it was, in the eyes of many, foolhardy. I realized, also, that I was entering into a terrifying place and that I would suffer greatly before it was complete.

My deepest conviction was that I looked forward to the adoration that I'd be privileged to bestow on Gloria, along with a need that I'd come to accept, to wit, my basic submissive nature combined to make my answer somewhat self evident.

"Yes, ma'am."

As Gloria stood to leave, the counselor spoke up.

"Thank you, Gloria, for entrusting me with such an important mission. I want to reiterate the point that I will be assisted in my work by my assistant, Nancy and others, all of them having been personally trained by me.

"They will also have the privilege of breaking your husband and participating in most aspects of his training. I say privileged because Nancy and her counterparts very much enjoy their work.

"Nancy and her fellow Clinical Assistants, without exception, get wet from the severe spanking of our submissive husbands in training.

"They will, each and every one of them, luxuriate in the satisfaction of watching his butt go from white, to pink, to red, to blistered and welted; and his eyes streaming tears.

"They will relish the sounds of his crying, sobbing, blubbering, and begging. They have learned to ignore the initiates' begging, remaining resolute in the application of genuinely severe, corporal punishment.

"They will also have sexual contact with him, both for his benefit in learning to associate pain with pleasure and pleasure with pain; and, to teach him the vagaries of cunnilingus, analingus and other skills necessary for devotional sex.

"Lastly, to amplify what you saw in the documents that you just signed, I will likely have others use your husband during his training. I will let no one fuck him, but beyond that, his mouth is not only for use by my staff and me. In all likelihood, his mouth will also be used by others."

"Yes, Doctor, I understand these things and thoroughly approve of your methods. You won't be hearing from me again until I ring at your door in two weeks. That is, if David doesn't pussy out at his next opportunity in a week."

Saying this, Gloria spun, and walked to the door, its buzzing proof that the counselor had pushed a release button, presumably in the knee-well of her desk.

"David, turn around and follow Nancy; she will take you to where you will have your first lesson in discipline. When she has finished, I will join you for your first punishment spanking.

"As you are aware, you will be milked after your discipline in preparation for your first punishment spanking at my hand."

So began my first week of initial training.

12