The Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Five years, five bloody years! I did everything for you that I could. Do you have any idea what men want to do with a beautiful single mother such as you? I protected you from all the vultures in the society. Kept an eye on the little one, so she couldn't be used to get at you. I really adored you. For five bloody years!" He shouted at her.

"I loved your kid like my own. Even got her in the school of your choice when you couldn't. And not even once have I asked for anything in return. You know why? Because I respected your character. And then what do you do? You go and whore yourself to some strangers in order to try and get a fucking job."

Even speaking those words left a bitter taste in his mouth.

With every word he said, Reema felt more and more ashamed of herself.

"If you liked me, then why did you threaten to throw me and Yana out of the house?" She asked sobbing.

"Because it gave me a reason to come and see you. If I really wanted to throw you out, believe me, you would have been living on the street long ago."

"Nevertheless, that all changes now. By noon, either you pay me the money or vacate my house," and he released her from his grip.

"Please don't do this to us, Nikhil," she said softly. "Do you really want to throw Yana out on the street?"

"You have left me with no other choice. Besides I won't be the one giving her the bad news."

He knew that would hurt her the most. He couldn't imagine how she was going to tell her child that they were homeless now. It was definitely cruel but he felt that she didn't deserve anymore of his sympathy.

As the meaning of his words sunk in, Reema went limp.

"I am sorry, Nikhil," she mumbled to his retreating back.

He froze. Was she sorry for breaking his heart? She sounded honest and broken at the same time. He wanted to punish her badly. But hurting the little kid wouldn't make him feel any better. He had to figure out a way so that he could screw the mother over without harming the daughter.

Screw her? Well, that was an idea. And it made for a brilliant punishment, he thought.

"I am sorry, too. Not for you, for Yana," he said.

For a moment she believed he was going to let her off the hook.

"You know what, Reema? I'll let you stay here."

She almost allowed herself a smile.

"But...I have a condition."

And then she didn't.

"What is it, Nikhil?" She somehow dared to ask.

"Oh, nothing that is new to you. I ask for the same thing those two men asked for."

Her mouth fell agape. She was shocked to say the least. She never expected to hear Nikhil say it. All the illusion of his gentlemanly character vanished in a moment.

"You use my flat and my money. And in return I'll use your body. Fair deal if you ask me," he said.

"So you want me to whore myself out to you?" She asked, incredulous at his proposition.

"Well, I call it being a mistress. But hey, whatever suits you. Be my whore, if that's how you like it."

She could feel tears rolling down her cheeks freely. The only man she had found decent in a long time had finally shown his true colors.

"Accept the deal. You don't really have an alternative," he told her as a matter of fact.

He waited for her reply. He moved towards her when the reply didn't come.

For a moment her body felt electric, when his lips captured hers. Then she remembered that this wasn't a man loving her. It was a man using her.

Even though she didn't fully reciprocate, it didn't bother really bother Nik. For five years he had patiently waited for her. He wasn't going to wait anymore. He was angry at her and she deserved punishment. Her reluctance was his fuel now.

She did her best to feel repulsed by his warm and hungry mouth relentlessly devouring hers. Her mind shouted that this wasn't consensual but her body didn't really understand. It had been years since a man had done this to her. Though it was a forced act, she somehow didn't find it revolting. It was strange maybe, but not terrible.

His hands moved over her body, touching places no man had touched in years. His ministrations were rough enough to remind her that she was being used. Yet, somehow her body found pleasure in the act.

When his hands slipped under her T-shirt, she was struck by another jolt of electricity. The feeling of those manly hands on her bare skin felt very foreign. Before her body could calm down, those hands started an upward journey on her sides. Her naked skin experienced a burning trail along the path his hands created.

When they reached the sides of her breasts, she stopped breathing. He was going to grab her boobs, she hoped. Instead, his hands went to explore the smooth skin of her back. She took few quick breaths to calm herself down. She wasn't supposed to enjoy the act!

His strong fingers dug into the smooth skin of her back. She couldn't control the arching of her own body towards him. His hands felt needy, as they roughly manipulated her skin.

She gasped loudly, as one of his hands grabbed her jeans-clad bottom. Nik was confused. If he didn't know better, he would say that it sounded more like a gasp of passion. But he knew she couldn't be enjoying any of this.

Reema felt herself getting wet when his hand played with her butt. She liked it there as long as it wasn't too rough. And Nik was just the right amount of rough. She could now feel his movements becoming frantic.

As his hardness grew, he felt like he needed more and more of her. His hands went to the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it over her head. If he didn't know better, he would say she actually helped him undress her.

Nevertheless, all thoughts left his mind as her bra-clad bosom came into view. His mouth went dry. His pants became extremely uncomfortable. A raw impulse took over his body and in a sudden motion he ripped her bra off.

Reema was shocked by his ferocity. One moment she willingly let him remove her T-shirt and next moment her breasts could feel the cool air against them. His faced looked animalistic and yet she felt her nipples harden. She knew it was the cool air and not the man itself causing that reaction. Her mind said it couldn't be.

She gasped again when he bent her backwards and captured a nipple with his mouth. She squirmed in his hands uncontrollably. If he didn't know better, he would say that she was trying to push more of her breast in his mouth. He felt her squirm every time his tongue played with her nipples. He tried desperately to get as much of the soft flesh as possible in his hungry mouth. But there was no way he could get one of those full boobs inside his mouth!

Reema couldn't get enough of his hungry mouth. The pleasure of naked flesh after so long felt very new. Like this was her first time, like she was a virgin. And this was only the second man to do such things to her. And for some weird reason she was enjoying this even though she totally hated the man now.

Nik took off his own clothes, nearly tearing them in process. He stood in his underwear and she couldn't take her eyes off of his body. He looked gorgeous. He looked like someone straight out of the builtlean.com website. And to top it off, the tent in his underwear was quite impressive.

Before her mind could process how she felt, he had pulled her jeans to her ankles. Her legs automatically moved out of the pants before she could even consider what she was doing.

Both of them were now standing in just underwear and both were soaked. She could see him hungrily stare at her wet cotton panties. She shuddered at the feral look he gave her. It was frightening and exciting at the same time.

Nik couldn't control himself as he tore apart the last piece of her clothing. He just couldn't control himself at the sight of her camel-toe showing through her soaked panties. And what he found inside was more breathtaking.

He had always considered Reema the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. And her womanhood certainly matched that description. It reminded him why he had waited so long for this particular woman. Now, finally, he would get his fill and be able to move on, probably.

There was another gasp as he removed his briefs. And he allowed himself a smile. He could tell she was afraid of what she saw. His hard-on was totally proportionate to his 6'3" height and he knew it. The punishment was going to be a lot sweeter if she was this afraid! He became harder if that was even possible.

Habitually, his fingers found and rubbed her mound a couple of times. He found her pussy to be dripping wet. Her hands found his back and her nails dug deep into his flesh. Her resistance fueled his lust. He quickly smeared the wetness along the tip of his cock and bent his knees to adjust to her height.

One hand held her still while the other positioned his cock along her slit. He rubbed the tip along her lips to find her opening. She desperately tried to squirm but he held her steady. As his cock found her opening, he pushed in.

She might have been really wet (for which she was totally ashamed) but she hadn't had anything inside her for years. It was really uncomfortable when his cock entered her at first. When she looked down it was only half in. His hands grabbed her by the butt and lifted her up against the wall.

He seemed to enjoy when she whimpered in discomfort. That bastard! She got momentary relief when he pulled out. But then he pushed back in deeper the second time. Another whimper left her mouth. It felt like losing her virginity all over again.

He felt big inside her. Too big for a somewhat-virgin. Before she could even ask for him to slow down, he had retreated and pushed back powerfully. She had to bite on his shoulder to muffle her scream. She felt too full. He had reached deep inside her, touching places she hadn't been touched before.

Her scream felt good. She deserved to be punished, he thought. She was too tight, like a virgin. Almost like an innocent woman. Nik had deflowered a few virgins in the past and had been very gentle with them. But today he was not going to be gentle. His whore needed to be used like one.

He started moving in and out of her tight pussy.

"Oomph, oomph, oomph..." rang her muffled noise.

Her noises felt like honey to his ears. He started moving quickly inside her really tight pussy, aided by her wetness and his uncontrollable lust. The faster he moved, the more noises she made. Her whimpers had turned to moans somewhere in between. They felt like music to his ears. And he couldn't get enough of them.

Reema had crossed her toned legs around his waist, clinging to him tightly. Her nails had drawn blood from his skin just like her teeth. In the throes of ecstasy, she didn't even feel the hard wall against her back, even though he pounded into her relentlessly. If he kept going on like that for long, she would for sure come on his hard cock.

She has forgotten herself in the passion so much that her vaginal muscles started clamping on his cock involuntarily. The feeling of being inside his fantasy woman coupled with the amazing feelings her vagina was causing, proved too much for him.

With one final thrust he went still inside her. His balls twitched and he started coming hard. Reema knew the feeling, from old experiences. The knowledge that this man, whom she was supposed to hate, was coming inside her, pushed her body to orgasm for some unfathomable reason.

He released spurt after spurt—it was like a dam had broken inside him and he couldn't stop coming in her womb. He had marked that womb now and it was his for life. There was no way he would let anyone else touch his woman, ever.

After flooding her vagina full of his seed, he slowed down gradually. As the adrenaline wore off, he loosened the grip on her butt. Reema also came to her senses quickly and released her grip around him. Nik pulled his cock out of her wet hole and put her down. He kept staring at her freshly fucked body. Her chest was still heaving rapidly due to the exertion, making her full, flushed breasts move in a hypnotic rhythm. His cum looked amazing as it ran along the inside of her thighs.

Reema felt extremely ashamed. Not only had she broken her oath of not intimately touching another man again, she had also enjoyed the forced sex. Was she really a whore like those two men had called her? Like he had called her?

How could it be? She had been totally repulsed by the idea of those two men touching her. She had managed a hasty escape when they had tried to coax her into sex. If she was a woman with lose morals, she would have sold herself for money to any man, to them.

Then why had she allowed this man to use her and enjoyed it so very much? It confused her and infuriated her at the same time. She had never been like this in her whole life. Even in her younger days, she would never allow any disrespectful act of sex. How had she grown so comfortable with this man?

Maybe he had caught her by surprise and her mind didn't have enough time to understand that she should be repulsed by him. Yes, that was it. There was no other logical explanation.

Even though he had forced her, she felt extremely ashamed of herself. Those moments, when he had taken her like an animal against the wall, kept coming back to her mind. She couldn't face him any longer. It was so humiliating to even look at him.

Overcome with guilt, she ran towards the bathroom to hide from him and the world. Forever.

12