The Tenant Ch. 02

Story Info
Jadah continues to condition John.
2.9k words
4.69
31k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
865 Followers

The next day after my visit with Jadah I did better at work but in the time I had a few moments to myself my thoughts would drift back to her. The rush I felt when I thought about her staring down at me while her hand pulled the orgasm from me. It was hard to imagine getting so turned on by it but I could not help it. I had always seen guys who seemed to be so wrapped up in a girl that they could not control their actions but never felt anything like it would happen to me, until now.

When I thought about her my hand would reach into my pocket and finger the flash drive she had given me. I had already made up my mind that I was going to check it out after work. There was a part of me that felt like an idiot letting this happen but I had never felt an orgasm like the one she gave me. It was not like it was anything serious. I could just fool around with her for a little while. It was not like there were any ties to her. I could just get my rocks off with her until I decided to move on. At least that is what I told myself.

After arriving home from work I grabbed a drink of water and I went and sat down in front of my computer. I had a small computer desk with a fairly comfortable, high-back desk chair. I plugged in the flash drive and when the window popped open displaying the contents there was an MP3 and a Flash file.

Curious I clicked on the flash file first. It opened up to a translucent picture of Jadah staring back at me with a black and white spiral super imposed over it. Finding it a little amusing I opened up the MP3 file.

"Hello John," it was Jadah speaking in the soft voice she used the last couple of times she had hypnotized me," if you are listening to this file that means you are longing for me to hypnotize you again. That's good John. Now put on some head phones," I reached over and opened one of my desk drawers where I had an old MP3 player with some ear buds," and open the flash file."

I plugged in the head phones and put the ear buds in," and when you are ready sit back and relax John," the bell chimed," just stare into my eyes John and let he spiral and my bell pull you down."

The bell sounded again as I felt my body relaxing," you are becoming so good at relaxing to the sound of my bell John. This recording will make you even better at it. You respond so well to my bell John," the bell chimed again," you feel your body relax John and you feel your cock start to get hard."

The mention of my dick getting hard made me realize how true her words were," you love how good I make you feel John. That is why you are listening to this recording. That is why you will listen to this recording every day John," the bell chimed again," you crave to hear my bell, " again the bell chimed, " you crave to hear the sound of my voice John," another chime, " but what you crave most of all is to feel my hand on your slick cock don't you?"

"Yes," came from my lips without hesitation.

"You like me conditioning you like this John because it feels so good. My conditioning feels so good John," her words stirred the arousal make it grow. I could feel it building deep down and pulsing through my body. "That's right John. Feel your arousal grow as you listen to my voice."

All I could think is what harm was there listening to a recording of some girl getting me turned on? She was just making me feel good.

"You like me making you feel this way John. You need this John. You need me to help you release all your tension," the bell rang again, " and you crave for me to make you cum."

My body felt euphoric when she talked about making me cum.

"You want to feel my hand slide up and down your cock so badly John. It's okay to admit it John. Thinking about my hand on your cock makes you so weak John. It makes you so weak that when you finally feel my hand on your pulsing cock that you will do anything for me if I will just make you cum."

My thoughts kept going over the orgasm she gave me over and over. I felt the rush wash over my body again and again.

"You love this so much but you crave for me to stroke you to orgasm," the bell chimed, "now go deeper for me John."

The bell chimed, "go deeper for me," another chime, " so deep my words slip from your thoughts..."

"Now 3 becoming aware of your surroundings, 4 starting to stretch feeling so wonderful and relaxed, and 5 wide awake," my eyes opened to the spiral and Jadah's visage staring back at me on my computer screen.

"I am so glad you took the time to listen John. Know that this recording is always here for you to listen to when you find you need to hear my voice."

The recording ended and I pulled out the earbuds. My erection had somewhat subsided and while I had not cum in my pants there was a little dampness from precum. Oddly I thought briefly about rubbing one out but all that made me think of was how much I wanted Jadah to do it for me.

I reached over and grabbed my phone. Finding Jadah's contact I started writing a text: 'When can I see you again?'

I stood up and walked into the bathroom and as I was undoing my pants to relieve myself I heard my phone chime. I stopped what I was doing and opened up the message: 'Can't for a couple of days, exams. How about Friday?'

It was Tuesday and it seemed like a long time to me. The chime sounded again: 'Did you like the recording I made you?'

I immediately responded: 'Yes of course, is that why I want to see you so bad?'

The chime rang again: 'John I am so happy you liked it.'

I felt a little rush up my spine reading her words. My phone chimed again: 'See how good it feels when you make me happy John.'

Another chime: 'I know you are loving this.'

I noticed my dick getting hard again when the phone chimed again: 'You are so turned on right now aren't you?'

'Yes.' My response was all I could manage for some reason.

The phone chimed: 'See how much you like being hypnotized by me John?'

Chime: 'I can make you feel so good just sending you text messages.'

Chime: 'If you need more of this between now and Friday it would make me so happy if you listened to the file I gave you again.'

Chime: 'But there is one thing you should know John.'

Chime: 'Please don't cum before Friday.'

Chime: 'I want to be the one who makes you cum."

I could not believe what I was reading but I felt frozen in place.

Chime: 'Wait for me to make you cum John and I will make you feel better than the last time.'

The thought sent shivers through me.

Chime: 'Now get some rest John and listen to the file for me.'

Chime: 'I will text you on when to come over Friday.'

I went through my whole bedtime routine without much thought. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

The week seemed to drag on while I was at work. Once home I would listen to the recording Jadah had made for me. Sometimes I would listen to it two or three times. I was going a little crazy wanting to come so badly but every time I thought about it I would think how much better it would be when Jadah rubbed it out for me and not think about it again for a while.

Finally Friday arrived and all I could think about was seeing her. Occasionally I would think how unnatural it was to be so obsessed with her but when weighing the manipulation I felt from it with the orgasm I knew was coming I just told myself after this I could stop. A little after lunch I heard the sound I had been waiting for, the chime: 'Hey John how had your week been.'

'Good Jadah, thanks. Can I see you tonight?'

Chime: 'You sound so eager John.'

Chime: 'I like that.'

Chime: 'It makes me happy.'

Between the chimes and the comments from Jadah I found myself getting really turned on.

'So when can I see you' I typed furiously with my fingers.

Chime: 'You have waited so patiently.'

Chime: 'Have you made yourself cum?'

'No'. My brief response.

Chime: 'Are you telling the truth John?'

Chime: 'It would hurt my feelings if you did without me.'

I felt nearly panicked that she would think I was lying to her: 'No Jadah, I promise you I have not.'

Chime: '*smiles*'

Chime: 'Since you have been so strong for me John why don't you come over straight after work.'

'I will see you then.' I happily typed.

Chime: 'I look forward to it John.'

The next couple of hours dragged by but before I knew it I was in my car racing over to Jadah's house. I practically ran up to her front door and it was all I could do to keep from knocking the door down.

Jadah answered the door in her usual modest clothing and a bright smile," Hey John, please come in." She stepped aside allowing me to walk in to the house. Once inside it was all I could do to keep from rushing her and sweeping her up in a strong kiss.

I had not said a word and just sat there as she looked at me with that bright grin," you can't wait can you?"

I merely shook my head," well say something John."

"I just...I need you so badly right now Jadah," I felt almost short of breath.

Jadah smile a knowing smile," so do you believe hypnosis can condition someone now John?"

I paused at her comment," what...what do you mean?"

She laughed softly," well John are my outfits all that provocative?" I looked at her blues jeans and faded red t-shirt and thought to myself 'well not really'.

"And John I know I have a lot to offer a guy but I am no super model, but here you are standing in my living room desperate to have me." She stepped towards me looking me in the eye, " so I ask you again do you believe hypnosis can condition someone John?"

"Well," my mind was processing everything she had said," I guess...well yes Jadah...but"

"But you still want me to make you cum don't you?"

My breath caught in my chest," yes," I exhaled out.

"You get so weak for me John and it makes me so happy," she placed her hand on my chest and gently pushed me back until I fell onto her couch, " this is what you need isn't it?"

She sat down next to me and draped one of her legs over my knees. Her hand gently turned my chin to look into her eyes," what if you could have more John?"

My mind raced at the possibility of what she was asking," what...what are you saying Jadah?"

"Do you think you can handle it if you could have me John?" I was frozen as my mind raced through all the fantasies I had been having that week about actually having sex with her. "You must know John that if we have sex, if I allow you to feel what it is like to have my hot sex engulf your cock you will be mine forever," I could feel the heat from her as her inner thigh pressed against mine. Her gaze held me frozen as the lust rushed through my body.

"John you can have the release you so desperately seek from me right here and now," her hand moved down to rub my cock over the outside of my pants," I could get anything I want from you right now John." She smiled gently, her eyes holding onto mine," you would gladly forget about the rent I owe for next month if I would just make you cum for me, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," I could barely manage the words but the intense rush of just saying them had my body shaking.

"I know I could have you however I want John," her hand moved from my cock and caressed the side of my face," but I am giving you the choice to have me John. I must warn you again, once my pussy has a hold of your cock it will be all over for you."

I wondered what the difference was as she talked. I knew I would do anything at the moment I was so horny. What difference did it make to me whether I got laid or had a hand job?

"You see John the recording you have now listened to multiple times has subliminal messaging in it," this brought my thoughts back to focus on what she was telling me," it was always giving you the choice, but once made, your mind will lock onto the path you have chosen."

She stood up from the couch facing me. Her eyes still held mine as she looked down at me," if you want to be just another benefactor for me, you can have a future of begging me for handjobs," one of her eyebrows lifted as she saw the doubt on face," and you will beg me John. What have I had you thinking about all week? I have you so conditioned I am hypnotizing you through text messages. Whenever you are around me from now on you will be in a light trance, leaving you easily suggestible to me. The sound of my voice puts you in a trance. My every word ties you to me more strongly, and you love it John."

The doubt I had started to fade as it started to sink in, and instead of fear or anxiety all I felt was lust," but the other choice is for my pussy to take hold of your cock and once it has your cock John you will not want it to let go," her eyes softened and she smiled a genuine looking smile," but I promise you will be happy John. You will make me happy too. Won't you?"

I felt the response coming from deep down in me, "yes," the words felt so good as I spoke them.

"I know sweetie," Jadah unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off. She straddled my lap on the couch and deftly undid my belt and pants releasing my dick to the open air.

"Tell me how much you want me John," she started rubbing the head of my cock against her pussy which to my surprise was already quite wet.

"I want you so bad Jadah," I tried to arch my hips up but she held me in place.

"Tell me how badly you need me John," she slowly let the tip slip inside her.

"I need you so badly Jadah," it felt so wonderful as she started to ride my cock.

"Yes John," her head tilted back and her eyes closed as she rode me. It was unlike any sex I had ever experienced.

She looked back down into my eyes," I have you all wrapped up now John," she softly moaned, " my pussy's got you now. Can you feel how weak it makes you?"

"God yes," I couldn't help but moan. My mind was a fog and my body felt euphoric.

"Cum for me John and be mine forever," her moans started getting louder. I felt my orgasm building like a tidal wave and when it finally arrived the rush made me cry out uncontrollably. Wave after wave washed over me as Jadah moaned," yes John, yes," with each thrust down onto me.

As the orgasm subsided and my head began to clear every thought I had as I looked at Jadah was what a wonderful woman she was. I felt warm as I looked at her. She smiled at me while caressing my face. She leaned in and kissed me deeply. We kissed for quite a while until I felt my cock start to stir inside of her again.

"Yes baby, " she smiled at me," you want more don't you?"

"Yes Jadah," she leaned in and we kissed until my cock was rock hard again.

"For the rest of the world John you will be strong," she said as she ran her fingers through my hair," but for me you will love how weak I can make you feel." Her hips started moving up and down again.

"Yes baby look into my eyes while my pussy breaks you down again," I felt helpless, horny, overwhelmed, and euphoric looking up at her. She rode me to orgasm several times that night. Sometimes whispering things in my ear I could not quite remember.

In the end I just reasoned we would have ended up together with or without hypnosis. More importantly I knew I could not change what had happened only enjoy it. She loved controlling me and I loved her controlling me.

jeb22
jeb22
865 Followers