The Tenants Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I could do in response was a little moan. I hadn't cum like that in ages and right at that point the fact that it was another woman who had made me cum so intensely didn't matter, just keeping hold of the feeling was all that mattered.

Andrea had slipped out of her little shorts and top and laid down on the couch next to me. I noticed she hadn't been wearing a bra or panties underneath. I could feel her warm body behind me; her tit's pushing into my back, making me very aware of her gender.

Finally I came out of my after-orgasm-stupor and realized what had just happened. I jumped up off the couch and looked down at her. She was laying there completely naked, her breasts looked absolutely perfectly shaped, her nipples were hard and stuck out farther then I thought any nipples could. There wasn't a trace of body hair anywhere on her legs, or her pussy. She was just like the woman in the porno I'd stopped to watch the night before, completely shaved.

Seeing her laying there like that, looking at her bare little pussy and noticing the little bit of liquid that was oozing out of her pussy onto her leg got to me. I didn't know why and I couldn't make sense out of it but seeing her there like that, knowing how good she'd made me feel and that she was attracted to me made me want to reach out and touch her, kiss her, lick her perky little nipples, rub her sensitive clit, and taste her juicy cunt.

I stood there wrestling with my thoughts until she stood up and walked to stand right in front of me, her breasts touching mine ever so tenderly. "Listen, Kim, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. I loved getting you off, but you don't owe me anything for it. Why don't you go and have a nice shower and get ready for bed and I'll get myself off and leave." She put her hand on my shoulder as if to turn me towards the bathroom.

I don't know what made me do it, but I put my hand on top of hers and moved her hand to my breast, then leaned in and kissed her, tentatively at first and then getting caught up in her excitement and need and my own hidden curiosity I started kissing her deeper and more passionately.

After a few moments I moved my hand from the back of her next to her shoulder, then down her back. I ran my fingertips across her tight ass and then over her hips. Her skin was so soft to the touch and I wanted to touch all of her.

I broke off the kiss and took her hand, "Follow me" I said and led her into my bedroom.

I walked her over to the bed and then gently pushed her shoulders to let her know I wanted her to lie down. I laid down on the bed beside her and gently kissed her neck as I trailed a fingertip down her neck, collarbone, upper chest until I reached her breast. I ran the palm of my hand across her nipple and she arched her back and let out a soft moan of pleasure.

That moan encouraged me to move my mouth down and I slowly kissed down to her other breast. As one hand massaged her one breast and played with her hard nipple, my mouth nibbled the flesh of her other breast. Then I slowly stuck my tongue out of my mouth and flicked the tip of it across her nipple and she yelped with intense pleasure. I smiled to myself and then closed my warm mouth around her nipple, sucking it gently at first, then a little harder into my mouth as my other hand started lower across her taught abdomen.

It felt strange to feel a pussy without hair. From the feel I would have guessed she'd shaved it no earlier then that morning, if not just a few hours before. The skin of her pussy was as soft as a babies but and was slightly warmer then the rest of her body.

As I lowered my hand down her pussy I could feel her warm juices that had started to flow freely out of her cunt. As I rubbed her pussy slowly she opened her legs farther for me, giving me access to her clit and her soaked cunt.

I gingerly moved my fingertip across the top of her pussy searching for her clit.

I knew when I found it because she almost flew off the bed and practically screamed my name. I moved my mouth up to hers then I kissed her hard as I slipped a finger deep into her cunt and started rubbing her clit faster.

Her pussy was so wet and she was so excited that it only took her a minute or two of me finger fucking her and rubbing her clit for her to start cumming. I continued kissing her passionately until she screamed into my mouth and I knew she was ready to cum. I pulled my mouth away from hers and lowered it once more to her huge nipples. As I took one nipple into my mouth she cried out, "Oh Kim, Oh Kim yes! Yes! Yes! I'm gunna' cum baby! Oh fuck that's incredible! oh God, oh yes, my clit, my clit, my clit, OOOOOHHH!!! Yes, Kim, fuck me Kim, fuck me! I'm CUMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

Her body spasmed and her pussy drenched my hand with her hot juices. I kept my finger on her clit, gently rubbing it after her spasms had slowed to give her aftershocks until she put her hand on my arm and begged me off.

I slipped my hand away from her drenched pussy and didn't know where to put it. My hand was literally dripping with her juices and I thought it rude to wipe it off. Andrea saw me looking down at my hand and said, "You can go wash it off if you want. I know I make a bit of a mess when I cum. I won't be offended." I smiled warmly at her, and then remembering her eating my pussy, I wondered what a pussy tasted like. I'd licked my own fingers after having finger fucked myself before, but men say that all women taste different. I looked into her eyes and brought my hand to my mouth and slowly licked one of my fingers.

She tasted warm and sweet, a lot like I did but with a little more of a sugary flavor. Surprised at how good she tasted I moaned softly as I sucked the juice off my finger and her eyes fluttered and I could see renewed lust in them.

I licked off all the warm pussy juice from my hand and then leaned in and kissed her deeply to give her a taste of herself on me. Then I moved down her body and placed my head between her beautiful legs. I leaned forward a little and placed a tender kiss on her shiny, cum covered pussy and she let out a low, deep groan.

I dove in. Without any warning I shoved my tongue as deep into her soaked cunt as I could and wiggled it around, sucking up as much of her cum as I could. After a while I pulled my tongue out of her hot cunt and replaced it with a finger and moved my tongue up to her hard little clit. I flicked my tongue over her again and again, stopping occasionally to suck her clit into my mouth or to shove my tongue up inside her cunt and wiggle it around again.

Without me kissing her she was very vocal, constantly either moaning or making little sounds of pleasure or saying things like, "Oh right there, my clit, play with my clit, put your tongue in my cunt, fuck my cunt with your tongue" Then suddenly she got quiet for a moment then almost screamed, "Oh God KIM! oh yes Kim, oh Kim, Oh God yes, yes, my pussy, Oh God eat my pussy, Oh yes! oh, my clit, my clit, lick my clit Kim oh yes!! Oh God yes! Oh Kim, oh my pussy, fuck my pussy deeper Kim, deeper and harder, oh yes Kim, Oh God yes, oh Kim, oh Kim lick my pussy, Oh God Kim I'm gunna' cum Kim, my pussy, Oh Kim suck my cunt, Oh Kim, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! KIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I gently licked her pussy until it stopped oozing cum and was all clean. Then I moved up to lay beside her.

She turned her head to look at me, "Gee Kim, for a beginner you sure are incredible! I don't think I've cum like that since my first time!" then she grinned a devilish little grin, "Living with you certainly will be very interesting."

We laid there together for a few minutes and then I realized something, it was after midnight and I had to work in the morning and Andrea probably had school. "Andrea, would you like to stay the night? You probably have school tomorrow and it's too late to catch a bus, and a cab all the way to the campus is really expensive."

She turned her head and looked deep into my eyes, "I'd like that, but I don't have school tomorrow. I have Fridays free with the way my class schedule works."

I smiled, pulled the blanket up over us and curled up next to her and fell asleep feeling happy, content, and VERY satisfied.

12