The Tenants Ch. 05

Story Info
Jessica begins to give in to her tenant.
4.3k words
4.3
78k
15
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medley
medley
390 Followers

Alright here we go again. I realize this story has holes you could drive a truck through, but I'm still getting requests to finish it so here goes. I hope you all enjoy.

Jessica was petrified. She needed to confront Janine about her actions at the party, but was afraid of what she'd find out. To add to it, she started with Kimmy's cleaning service Monday. Jessica hid most of Wednesday catching up on her sleep. Thursday she went to the gym to make her feel better. It had mixed results….

Jessica walked into the gym swinging her gym bag, she was dressed in jeans and a light sweatshirt. On the way in she passed a couple of guys who she had never seen in the gym before and against her normal routine thought they looked cute. As she changed into sweats and a sportsbra she pictured them, she was pretty sure they had been checking her out. Although Jessica normally wore a T-shirt over her sports bra today she left it in her bag, she had seen other girls do it and knew it was acceptable.

Before going out into the gym she looked at herself, she was young to be married and owning more than one building. Her husband was good with money.

While she ran, she knew the guys were stealing glances at her and it made her very horny. After her run, she did light cable exercises to keep her chest tight and perky, then she worked her buttocks all the while imagining the men leering at her. By the time she peeled off her sweaty clothes the musty smell of her moisture permeated her nose. She stepped into a thankfully empty shower stall and had to actively restrain herself from masturbating.

When she got home her husband was there. Jessica was still buzzing and aroused and had been thinking of relieving herself. Her husband told her that he had to go on a business trip. In all the time they had been married the possibility had always been there, but this was the first time it had come to fruition. Now at a really hard time for her her husband would be gone. Not only that, but knowing she was starting a new job he arranged for his parents to watch their son. Jessica would be completely free of familial obligations! Mark would be leaving early Saturday morning and not returning for eleven days!

Jessica put a smile on her face.

"Hey, it'll be ok!" Jessica, "being on the road is extra money, and with me working, it'll give us even some extra cash right?" Mark nodded and that night they made love and Jessica felt better. Friday went by too quickly and then Mark was packing. He and Jessica spent the evening together. Their son already at his grandma's house and early the next morning Jessica drove Mark to the airport.

She arrived home to a dark and quiet house and climbed into bed. Late morning awoke her and she decided to go to the gym, then grocery shopping. She gathered up some gym clothes and went to the gym. It was empty. Jessica wasn't sure if she was disappointed or relieved. Changing and showering at the gym, Jessica put on a pair of jeans and a light T-shirt and headed for the grocery store.

After grocery shopping she returned home and unpacked meager provisions. After all it would be just she for almost two weeks! She kicked off her shoes and padded around the quiet house. She began to feel at ease, having the house to herself would be nice. She intended to spend Saturday evening reading or watching TV. A soft knock at the door startled her, she had been humming and had just finished putting the very last of the groceries away.

"Hello?" Jessica called to the door.

"Jess? Open up it's Janine from upstairs." Jessica hadn't spoken to anyone from upstairs since the party.

"What's up?" Jessica asked opening the door. She had tried to sound normal, but guilt and fear showed starkly on her face. Janine's eyes flickered momentarily across Jessica's facial features, then she smiled and walked in.

"I've been meaning to talk to you." Janine said. "Are you alright? You haven't stopped by. Is everything ok, I know you had a pretty wild time at the party."

"No I'm alright." Jessica said knowing she was lying and not doing it well.

"Kimmy's looking forward to you starting Monday." Janine said. The blonde was wearing a pair of denim micro shorts with frayed bottoms and a yellow tube top. Her large breasts has about three inches of cleavage showing. Jessica noticed that half of one of Janine's bum cheeks also hung out. She turned away embarrassed for noticing. Janine walked brazenly to the coffee pot and started making a pot of coffee.

"That's good." Jessica said. "I-I can't wait to start either." Janine could sense Jessica's unease and knew she had her.

"Hey Jess? Can I ask you something?" Janine said.

"Sure." Jessica said tensely.

Janine got out the coffee and poured water into the pot, drawing the question out before continuing. Finally with the coffee maker bubbling behind her she spoke.

"How come every time you come up to my apartment you end up naked?" Janine asked and let the question hang. She watched all the color drain from Jessica's face.

"I-I-uh, I really shouldn't drink, I don't-uhm, I don't know?" Jessica stammered. She shifted nervously from one foot to the next.

"There's nothing wrong with it." Janine said. "You've got a great body you might as well show it off a little." Janine stepped closer to Jessica. "You must like showing it off, if you keep doing it when you drink."

"Huh?" Jessica asked. Janine was no longer leaning on the counter she had stepped forward and was only a foot or so from Jessica.

"If you take off your clothes when you drink you must like it, because when you drink you lose your inhibitions, but not your mind so taking off your clothes must be something you WANT to do." Janine said. She walked around Jessica. Jessica turned slightly to follow Janine's progress.

"I don't know what you mean, I-uh-I don't remember what happened." Jessica's palms were sweating.

"Take off your clothes." Janine said.

"What?" Jessica answered softly. In her head Janine's words hung. She wanted to just obey, but knew she shouldn't really couldn't.

"Take off your clothes, get naked." Janine said. She was now facing Jessica and very close to her, Jessica took a step back.

"I can't do that are you crazy?" Jessica said, her words stuttered her resolve soft.

"I can." Janine said. She reached forward and unclasped Jessica's belt pulling it loose. Jessica's body went rigid, she didn't know how to react. Next Janine undid Jessica's button and pulled down the zipper of her jeans, exposing a strip of conservative white cotton.

"Janine." Jessica said in a feeble attempt at resistance. "No."

Janine un-tucked Jessica's shirt and pulled it free from her now slackened waistband. Then she lifted the shirt across the red-heads taut stomach and then unceremoniously over her plain white bra. Jessica's breasts were firm and sat high. Janine wasted no time and dropped to her knees pulling Jessica's pants down. The lumpy bulge of her pubic hair was a shade darker than the rest of the panties, but otherwise Jessica's undergarments were white on white.

"Please don't." Jessica pleaded, but even through her pleas she obediently lifted her ankles allowing Janine to discard the jeans on the floor.

Janine stood again facing Jessica. Reaching behind her landlady Janine unclasped Jessica's bra. Doing so caused Janine's breasts to flatten against Jessica's chest. Jessica blushed. A moment later her bra fell to the ground at her feet sliding limply down her pale lightly freckled arms.

Janine stepped back and looked Jessica up and down. Jessica stood in just her panties she felt blazingly self-conscious she couldn't believe what Janine had just done.

"I knew you'd let me." Janine said smugly. Jessica's breasts rose and fell with her nervous breathing. "How do you feel?" Jessica shrugged her response humbly. "You like it! I know you do. The attention that you're getting." Janine said. She reached out and traced a finger across Jessica's right nipple in a little X symbol. "Cross your heart." Janine finished.

Janine's finger left Jessica's breast and trailed across the landlady's stomach. Her middle finger caught the waistband of Jessica's panties. Janine gave the front of the panties a slight tug leaving them askew.

"Janine no." Jessica whispered. Janine had already let go.

"Don't worry Jess' you're taking those off." Janine said.

"Do I have to?" Jessica asked. Janine nodded. Jessica shook her head not sure why Janine had the kind of power over her that she did, but aware that for whatever reason she was willing to obey this girl. Jessica hooked her thumbs into the waistband and bending slightly pushed her panties down and stepped out of them.

"Excellent." Janine cooed. The blonde turned and poured herself a cup of coffee, leaving Jessica standing naked and dumbfounded. As Janine sipped her coffee she walked past Jessica into Jessica's bedroom. "C'mon!" Janine called back beckoning her landlady to follow her mockingly.

Jessica followed and Janine again proceeded to ransack Jessica's drawers.

"That nightee really is the only outright revealing or sexy thing you own isn't it?" Janine asked. Jessica nodded humbly. She was holding up the satin nightee that Jessica wore to Janine's apartment for a night of drinking. Janine's cell phone began to ring. Jessica watched as the blond girl dug it from her tight shorts.

"Hello?" Janine said. She seemed to listen for a few long seconds then a smile spread across her face. "Definitely be there soon." Janine pressed end and pocketed the phone.

"That was my little sister. She's a senior in high school. She just got out of Saturday detention and needs a ride, she asked if anyone with a car was around." Janine said. She handed Jessica a bathrobe from her own closet. "Put this on."

"Why?" Jessica said.

"Because you're giving me a ride to pick her up." Janine answered.

"Why don't I just get dressed?" Jessica asked.

"Because I don't want you to." Janine said. "Now put it on please. These too." Janine kicked a pair of well worn booty slippers towards the naked woman.

Jessica shrugged the robe on and tied the belt. It was a mid-length robe, heavy cotton. It was light blue and came down to Jessica's knees. Still though Jessica often wore it over sweatpants and sometimes with a tanktop. She was very self conscious, but admittedly excited as Janine led her out to her own car.

It was early afternoon and Saturday so there were people everywhere. People who were up and fully dressed. No hair in pony tails and thrown on sweats for a drive to get coffee. Everyone out had been up for a while. Jessica pulled the robe tightly around her as she drove.

It was about twenty minutes to the high school, which was in the next town. Janine sang along to the radio and by the time they got there Jessica had been out long enough to be comfortable in the car in her robe. In front of the school two bubbly older teen girls came giggling out to the car. One was blonde and very clearly Janine's sister. The other had chestnut brown hair and too much make-up.

"Hey Janie! Who's this?" The blonde asked.

"This is my landlady Jessica." Janine said. "Jess, this is Margo my sister and her friend Tara." The girls climbed into the back seat.

"Why are you in your robe?" Margo asked leaning into the front. Jessica started to pull out. "The question scared her and she didn't know how to answer.

"Don't leave yet." Janine said. Jessica pulled tight to the curb again and put the car back in park. "I won't let her get dressed." Janine began. She then proceeded to tell the two high school girls the entire story. Of course she told the false version, where Jessica stripped herself, but the dance, the nightee, Janine told it all right up to stripping Jessica in her own kitchen. In truth Janine had told her sister to call her for a ride, and had planned on Jessica doing the driving, and now her plan was coming to fruition.

"No way, so she likes getting naked and will do what you tell her to?" Tara asked.

"That rocks!" Margo added. "I wanna try! Take out you boobs!" Margo shouted still leaning between the seats.

"Do it for her." Janine said. "She won't stop you."

"Janine no!" Jessica whimpered. She had listened to Janine tell the humiliating story with a sick stomach, but it had also made her horny. She was red-faced and embarrassed.

"Do it Margo!" Tara said trying to look over her friend's shoulder.

"You should probably drive now Jess." Janine said. Jessica reached down and put her camry into drive. As she pulled away Margo reached for the robe, she wasn't sure of herself.

"Please don't." Jessica pleaded. Margo looked to Janine questioningly.

"Do whatever you want, I know she wants it." Janine said. Margo nodded and grabbing the robe she gently pulled the top open. Jessica had just turned onto the main street. Margo pulled until one of Jessica's firm round breasts was completely out in the open. Then she stopped.

Jessica could feel her breast's exposure it felt like a tingling everyplace her skin was bare. Her stomach was twisted into knots, and she had no idea where she was going.

"Where am I going?" Jessica asked her voice a croak.

"My house my parents aren't home!" Tara said. "Turn left up there." She was excited. "Take em' both out Margo!"

"Please no. Please." Jessica said. Margo heard the words, but didn't see Jessica making a move to cover herself. Something about Jessica's helplessness made Margo excited. It made her feel powerful.

Margo pushed the driver's side of the robe off of Jessica's other breast. Now Jessica's entire chest was exposed, thankfully they were off the main road onto a tree lined more rural route.

"Look how pointy her nipples are!" Margo laughed. She was bolstered by Jessica's lack of resistance. She looked down at Jessica's belt, the robe was open all the way to the knot. She could almost see the woman's navel, but not quite. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-five." Jessica answered. She could feel Margo looking at her belt and the last of her protection, her stomach began to flutter and she felt as though she might wet herself.

"Can I take off the belt?" Margo asked Janine.

"Yep." Janine answered. Jessica sat stolid; her eyes locked on the lightly winding road. Her breasts were completely uncovered and jiggled slightly with the contours of the road. The jiggling sent waves of sensation through her stomach and pelvis seeming to culminate between her legs, where she could feel a growing warm moist feeling.

Margo braced her shoulder against the passenger seat and reached her right arm across Jessica's lap. Grasping the knot of the robe's main tie she wiggled and tugged on it, causing it to part below the belt. Jessica's legs were exposed, but the knot was still protecting her pubic hair and pelvis. Then the knot gave way and Margo pulled the belt and robe open all the way.

Despite her arms still being in the robe nothing was hidden from view and Jessica shivered at her exposure.

"Nice bush!" Margo said giggling. She then sat back so Tara could lean forward and size up Jessica. "This is fun!" Margo said. "What else can we do?" She pushed Tara out of the way and leaned back into the driver area.

"Take that right up there." Tara said, motioning towards an upcoming street. Jessica slowed the car and turned into a modest suburban neighborhood. "My house is the blue one with the big tree out front."

"Open your legs." Margo said. Jessica pulled into the driveway. "C'mon open your legs let your coochie breathe!" She laughed at her own vulgar remark Janine and Tara also sniffled. "Tara can my sister and Jessica come in for a while?" Margo said she was so excited at the prospect that this woman, this twenty-five year old woman might do whatever she said.

"No we can't, we have to go." Jessica said, her voice was shaking her knuckles were white from gripping the wheel.

"No we don't you've got the house to yourself, yes we can come in." Janine said.

"Yeah you can." Tara answered.

"Awesome!" Margo said. She bounced out of the car and grabbed the driver's side handle. Jessica nearly jumped out of her skin when her door opened. "GET OUT!" Margo shouted laughingly. When Jessica didn't move she reached in and grabbed Jessica's robe, she began tugging on it trying to pull Jessica out of the arms. Jessica struggled and writhed as her only article of clothing other than slippers came off and although she tried to pin it behind her by pressing her back against the seat, Margo had leverage and Jessica lost the robe.

"Please!!" Jessica pleaded, no she covered herself her cheeks were scarlet and her modesty was shattered. Margo waived the robe around laughing almost hysterically.

"Jess." Janine said from the passenger seat. "Stop for a second and take a deep breath. I know this must be a rush for you. The fear is what'll make it so good. I know you wouldn't have taken off all your clothes at my house if this weren't a thrill for you. C'mon let's go inside and have some fun." Janine pushed on Jessica's shoulder.

"I can't what am I doing!?" Jessica said she was beginning to sob. Janine reached over, shut the car off, and pulled Jessica's keys out of the ignition. Then she got out and walked over to stand beside Margo and Tara who were still holding Jessica's robe triumphantly.

Jessica was a sight to behold her long legs stretched from the seat long and lean and gleaming in their exposure. She had an arm across her breasts and her other pressed into her lap. With each sob her stomach muscles flexed visibly and her cleavage both above and below her arm shuddered firmly.

"Jessica." Janine said quietly. "Margo and I are going to drag you out of the car now and Tara's going to lock you out of it. You're probably going to fall on the ground and Tara has the house keys so we'll all have to wait for her to lock your car up before we can get into the house. We're going to count to three."

"Awesome!" Margo said stuffing the robe into Tara's hands as Janine began to count.

"No please! I want to go home." Jessica said.

"You should have though of that before you let me take off your clothes, before you passed out with your legs spread like a slut on my coffee table, and before you agreed to wear a nightee to a party. You're mine now. Three." Janine finished.

Janine and Margo stepped forward and while Margo grabbed Jessica's arm and pulled it off of her breasts Janine grabbed her legs. Jessica was more athletic than either of them, but they were both built heavier, and she didn't have the mental strength to fight. Still she writhed and twisted and she did fall out of the car right onto her butt on the dirt driveway. As Janine pulled her a foot or so away from the car Tara quickly locked and slammed the door.

"Janine please!" Jessica said. Then Janine and Margo let her go. Tara had finished locking the car. Jessica sat up in the driveway naked except for her slippers. Her bum and back were dirty. She wrapped her arms around herself covering her body.

"Tara go to the door but don't open it yet." Janine said. Tara walked up her front steps with the robe under her arm.

"Make her finger herself!" Margo said looking down at Jessica on the ground.

"You read my mind Margo." Janine said. "Jessica Tara will open the door and you can go in the house, but before she does, you have to do something for us." Jessica sat in the dirt looking teary eyed up at Janine. "First thing first though, uncover yourself." Janine finished. "Better hurry people will eventually drive by."

After an agonizing few second Jessica lowered her arms uncovering her firm breasts. Her nipples were hard as diamonds.

"Very good, now open your legs." Janine said. Jessica nervously spread her legs open. She was sitting in the dirt with her knees slightly bent and her legs out in front of her, the sandy dirt felt funny under her feet.

medley
medley
390 Followers
12