The Tenants Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medley
medley
390 Followers

"Look how wet she is!" Margo said pointing. Jessica looked down to see her own lips pouting out of her reddish bush glistening in the dappled sun.

"She's right Jess." Janine said. "You're sopping wet. Stick a finger in there for us. Then hold it up so we can see it shine."

Jessica's heart was beating like a drum in her chest, she though it might be visible thumping through her skin. She was petrified, her skin crawled, she felt as though she might pee or throw up or both, yet through it all deep down inside her pussy lips tingled. She wanted to touch herself. Her rational side was fighting her desires with the facts that she was naked. She had allowed herself to be taken advantage of, and now was in a bad situation.

"Hurry up and finger yourself!" Margo said loudly.

"Can I come down and watch, I can't see from down here?" Tara asked.

"Sure." Janine said. "Jess hurry up."

Jessica closed her eyes and with shaking hands lowered a finger to her crotch. It was her middle finger, the finger she always used to do this. Her nail raked lightly across her pubic hair touching the skin over her clitoris before slipping into the wet channel that led to her pussy. She WAS wet, her juices squelched around her finger causing it to slip quickly and greasily into her hole. Once inside the wave of pleasure was so intense that she dug deep hooking her finger up towards her stomach and ground her pelvis slightly reflexively.

"Now take it out and hold it up." Janine said.

Jessica withdrew her finger and felt her body crave it again. Lust was replacing fear, she would NEED an orgasm soon.

"Lick it!" Margo said laughter just below the surface of her taunting tone.

"Suck on it and we'll go inside and maybe let you come." Janine said, she could see the lustful look on Jessica's face.

Jessica heard Janine's word and although she occasionally tasted herself when alone, it took her overriding her sense of pride to slip her finger in her mouth and suck her lips together. Her taste was sweet with a musky aftertaste. It was also intoxicating to her. She longed to do it again.

"Alright in the house." Janine said. "Time to REALLY cut loose. Tara open the door, let's go slave girl." Janine said reaching out for Jessica's hand.

Jessica opened her eyes at the slave girl comment and saw Janine's outstretched hand. Janine hoisted her to her feet and Jessica allowed herself to be led into a strange house. They followed the two high school girls into Tara's bedroom.

The carpets in the house were thick and squishy, and Tara's parents were apparently into electronics. There was an enormous television and stereo system dominating the living room. Tara's bedroom exuded teenage girl. The bedspread and curtains were pink, and the walls were plastered with magazine photos of singers, bands, and boys. Jessica felt very out of place, very exposed.

Tara and Margo sat heavily one the bed. Margo immediately went for the phone. Janine stood behind Jessica in the doorway. Tara had tossed Jessica's robe unceremoniously onto the floor by the door.

"Alright Jess." Janine said. "Make yourself come. Lay on the bed to do it."

Jessica shuffled forward and crawled onto the bed between Margo and Tara. Lying on her stomach she reached down and running on instinct pressed her fingers down into herself. It only took her a few seconds to come. She could hear Margo on the phone telling someone about her. Shame reddened her cheeks as the orgasm rushed through her.

Jessica's breath was coming in hot rasps. She curled up on the bed pressing her palm and fingers into herself.

As the orgasm subsided a humiliating shame settled onto Jessica. She wanted to cry and run away. She lifted her head and looked at her robe lying in a heap a few feet away.

"You want your robe back?" Janine asked. Jessica nodded weakly. "What will you do for it?"

"Janine?" Jessica said finding a well of strength in the desperation she was beginning to feel. "This has gone too far I can't do this, this is wrong. I want to go home." Despite her words and the strong conviction she felt, she was asking Janine's permission and her tone supported that fact. Still she felt confident that her rational words would be met kindly, this HAD gone too far, Janine would know that, and soon she would be home dressed and this would all be over.

"No." Janine said. "I don't want to let you yet. Maybe if we each come up with something dirty for you to do and you do it well, I'll let you have your robe and go home for a little while, but you'll have to really go the extra mile."

The words went through Jessica's body like rolling thunder first draining all her remaining strength, then destroying what little resolve she had left. Naked and broken Jessica fell into a slump on Tara's bed. She didn't even have the strength to cry.

Up next THE THREE DARES

medley
medley
390 Followers
12