The Term Paper Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid everything into the skillet and tossed everything up into the air with a flick of his wrist, chunks of ingredients cascading into the air and then raining back down into the skillet. He pulled a couple sprigs of herbs out and chopped them up in little Julian ribbons so fast I couldn't tell where his hand began and the knifes-blade ended; he scraped it into the pan off the blades edge and grabbed the skillets handle once more, flicking everything up again. He sat out three dishes, heaping big spoons full of steamy rice looking stuff. He topped each dish with a gracious amount of what was simmering in the skillet, piping hot and deliciously fragrant. The waitress stepped forward handing the dishes out one at a time as the cook rambled on. After the sue chef finished speaking in his alien tongue the waitress stood on the fronts of her feet interpreting. "He says for your enjoyment a fusion of French and Asian cuisine. Hearty beef stir-fry on a blanket of ginger infused cuscus. He say thank you and it has been his honor to cook for you."

I looked around the table waiting for someone to take the first bite of this artistic sweet scent of the pineapples mingling with the earthy scent of herbs and spices. Finally mom looked to the sue chef and then to the waitress. "It is an honor to be cooked for." she said as plainly as she could and then took a big steamy bite.

The cook smiled proudly, bowing before saying "bon apatite" the sue chef and little perky server turned, pulling the cart away as the three of us oohed and ahhed over each delectable bite. There was a tangy hint to the cuscus, the veggies were cooked through but still fresh with the infusion of the beef and grapes and pineapple. It was a circus of flavor in my mouth and my taste buds wanted a repeat performance.

"Damn Dood, breathe a little while your shoveling will you." Emily laughed as I scarfed up every morsel. I grinned, nodding and then began shoveling the food in again, making Emily laugh even harder.

Mom took a drink from her wine, shaking her head giggling, trying not to spill any. "Men."

The rest of the meal continued like this. The main course consisting of three courses, a grilled fish of some kind, blackened with a lemony cream sauce that I really didn't think I'd like but couldn't get enough of, tasting a little bit like bar b q chicken with a zesty sauce, then there was a lobster and spinach salad topped in a sweetened kind of Caesar dressing. By the time I was finished with all of that there was not a bite left and I felt ready to explode, but then they sent out a twice-baked potato and clam chowder, served in a round crunchy bread.

I leaned back and belched rudely, "Sorry my bad, not much room left over here, I'd unbutton my pants if I was wearing any." I japed.

"Oh god don't, don't make me laugh, I'm too full it hurts, it hurts." Emily giggled trying to maintain as she rubbed her cute, bloated little belly.

"Well get ready kids because there's still dessert." mom grumbled trying to shove in one last bite before slumping down into the chair like the rest of us.

Shortly after the cute little waitress returned with a very lean and clean cut waiter pushing a cart. I could not believe my eyes, it was a little chocolate fountain except there wasn't anything else in the cart but a small bowl of what looked like chestnuts.

"And for dessert I have something most special. In case you have not noticed, this is a warm chocolate fountain, but it is not your ordinary fountain-No; the base of this fountain, this ring here," she said pointing at the base. " Is always drenched in the warming chocolate. That ring is a mocha, fudge brownie, chocolate cake; kept warm by the constant flow of rich milk chocolate." she smiled and bowed as the worker ant cut wedges of the cake that was literally drenched in milk chocolate and slid them onto white square plates before setting them in front of us. "Now as you wish, when you're ready, the desert will keep, the chocolate is hardening into a shell as we speak. I will be back shortly in case you need anything else."

I was completely entranced staring at the dessert and it's hardening chocolate shell, following the grooves in the smooth texture when suddenly I was interrupted. "Wow, I can't believe It." a deep male voice cut through, making me flinch out of my trance.

"Pardon me?" my mother chirped sitting back up, correcting her posture and attempting to switch back into "lady" mode.

"Oh no, my apologies for intruding but you're the first other American family that my daughter and I have seen since we've arrived."

"Ahh, how long have you been here for?" my mother chatted, a smirk curving at the corner of her mouth.

"Well sadly tomorrow will be our last day, too bad you didn't arrive a week earlier, surely, we would have run into each other sooner." He was tall and built big in more ways than one, his salt and pepper hair was pulled back into a short ponytail. His skin was tan, of course no lines. He had to be in his forties.

"And what makes you think we're a family?" My mother asked leaning over the table and propping her chin on the palm of her hand sheepishly with dreamy eyes.

"May we join you?" the gentleman asked ushering to the one empty seat, then waving across the room as he sat down opposite me, next to my mother. Both of them More than amused with each other, I wasn't sure how I felt about this but the tight knot twisting in my chest, igniting an angry fire inside me, was making me sweat as I grit my teeth, regardless of the fresh sea breeze blowing over my skin.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of a curvy little shape. I turned around to see a very young, very shapely girl coming towards us with a worker following behind her and carrying a chair for the breathtaking girl.

"Here please." She said pointing to the small nook between Emily and me. I instinctively grabbed my seat, shifting over, making room for hers. I didn't realize till it was too late that this actually put me closer to the man my mother seemed in chanted by and I could feel the holes that Emily's eyes were burning through me as I took in the sight of this perfect little creature. "Thank you." the young girl said dismissing the waiter and taking a seat, tightly wedged between Emily and I. Her voice was sweet and feminine compared to Emily's more scratchy sound. I suddenly felt guilty for comparing the two girls for some reason; I was growing kind of fond of Emily.

There was something about this girl though, she was young and plump in the hips and tummy, shorter than Emily by a couple of inches. Her skin was a light bronze, again no lines, her budding breast were young and pert with soft swollen pink nipples, the pinkest I've ever seen, almost like bubble gum. She was smooth and silky and baby skinned. I only caught a glimpse of her round ass, but that glimpse is all I need to make my mouth water. Her reddish hair twisted in long bouncy curls, sparkling in the moon light like champagne bubbles. Her eyes were shimmering green jewels and she sat very straight and proper. She's the opposite of Emily, I thought making myself feel guilty again.

"Have you introduced us father?" she asked reaching over and taking a bite of my cake, forgetting to ask till her mouth was crammed full, like a cute little chipmunk. I never wanted to be a fork so bad in my life

"No I haven't, where are my manners? My name is Paul and this is Cherry, how appropriate my youngest, I have another but she had to stay home." He explained, helping himself to a glass of wine.

"Yes, sissy is studying to take the bar next week." Cherry said

Sneaking another bite of my cake.

"If you want it you can have it, I can't eat anymore and there's plenty." I offered, scooting the plate over to her.

"I really shouldn't but it's all so good."

"So how old are you?" Emily interrupted, her voice piercing with contempt just as cherry was taking another tiny bite.

"I just turned eighteen yesterday..." she mumbled, putting her hand to her lips with a mouth full. I sat back, drinking her in, taking a real good look of her.

"Well this is Davie my one and only, this is Emily and I'm Liz." Mom said pointing each of us out.

"Are you a single parent as well?" Paul asked ogling over my mother's enormous breasts as he crossed his legs, cupping both hands around a knee.

" Not exactly single, but recently divorced, I, It's complicated."

"Divorce always is, what happened did an admirer make you leave him?" Paul prodded.

"No he left me." my mother said frowning and staring off to the torch-lit beach.

"Oh wow, I mean that's just certifiable, he's obviously not of sound mind to be out on the streets if he left someone as attractive as you." Paul said smiling a big jack-o-lantern grin. He obviously thought he was clever, I wanted to shove a fist into his big white clever grin.

"Don't worry; she's been well taken care of." I snipped. Paul's smile growing even bigger and brighter if that's even possible.

"Davie, I have no doubt about that, but sometimes grownups need the company of other grownups."

"And sometimes of the young ones need time to." His daughter added. "Shall we?" She got up and looked to Emily. "Come on it's better than just sitting here. Let's go have some fun." she chimed waving a cuffed hand in front of Emily's face.

I don't know what it is exactly that she has but whatever it is I'm going to find out because Emily's eyes grew as big as fried eggs. "Yeah come on dude, let's go have some fun."

I looked over at mom to be sure she would be okay. She nodded taking another drink of her wine and staring off into Paul's eyes. "Its fine baby, go have some fun." The three of us got up and headed towards the ocean, reluctantly, I left my mother to the big bad wolf.

Emily giggled at something cheery was whispering in her ear. "So Cherry, where's your mom?" I huffed trying to keep up.

"Dead, cancer. I don't like to talk about it." She said strait and bluntly.

"Shit. I'm sorry." I apologized, feeling like a freaking idiot.

"It's ok, you didn't know." She turned and walked to a torch sticking about four feet out of the sand. She held something up to the flame and then put it to her lips, puffing on it till the end blazed like tiny hot coals. She bounced back kicking little waves of sand with each step and exhaling a large cloud of smoke that rolled from her lips before handing Emily the joint. Emily took a long drag, and then looked directly at me blowing the smoke in my face. Lost in the puff of smoke, I waved my hands and looked around searching.

The girls laughed at me but I ignored it until Emily asked. "What are you doing?"

I looked at her confused. "Can't you smell that? There's a skunk out here somewhere." which sent the girls into a fit of laughter. They tried to control it, but every time they looked up at the seriousness on my face, they fell back down rolling in the sand. Finally I sat down shaking my head until Emily tried handing me the rolled up cigarette. "I don't smoke." I said realizing where the smells coming from and also realizing what they found so funny.

"Tonight you do." Emily said in a very sincere way. I looked at her hand, holding out for me to take it, she looked precious to me, her legs drawn, her knees under her resting chin.

"Fuck it." I whispered as I took a deep breath and grasped it between my fingertips before she released her hold on it. I put it to my lips and took a very light hit it first. I mean this is the first time I've done anything like this, up until now I've been a loner other than mom so I've never really been tested by peer pressure. I guess I'm failing under the weight, I put it to my lips again this time taking a much bigger and deeper drag, I shouldn't have. I burst into a coughing fit, my throat and nasal passages burned as the smoke rolled out like someone was punching me from inside my lungs.

The girls broke into giddy laughter once again. I rolled over onto my back grinning a big dumb grin, the soft light from the torch shining in my low lidded, reddening eyes.

Cherry sat up stretching her legs out wide, open for the world to see her plump hairless cunny. I smiled when she took another deep drag while peering at me, catching me checking out her tender fleshed treasures, the slightest smile tickling the corner of her mouth. I blushed and turned to Emily to catch her rubbing her eyes out before looking away.

I rolled over onto my hands and knees, slowly moving to her, taking her by the hand and settling back down into the white gritty sand that seemed to find its way in every crease that I had available. She looked to me with wet sad eyes and I started to get it. She is just as jealous over Cherry as I am Paul. I leaned in gently kissing her tender lips. I didn't know why she would feel this way, not about me, but it made me happy that she did.

"There, there madam, why worry when I will be leaving in the morning my sweet." Cherry said coming over to join us on her knees before taking another big drag and handing me the joint. I took a smaller hit than my last already feeling kind of drunk but different. Cherry leaned over to Emily caressing her face before bringing their lips together and kissing her tenderly. Emily's mouth opened as Cherry blew the smoke from her lungs into Emily's, and explored Emily's mouth with her tongue.

I kept taking tiny hits till I couldn't anymore, watching the two young darlings make out, groping and fondling one another. I put the joint out in the sand and marked a big circle around where I laid it . My body began heating up and my cock tingled, standing hard and proud. My eyes were glued to the two girls ravaging one another, their lusty hunger growing, their tongues dancing and caressing. Emily lowered her mouth, taking Cherry's pink, puffy nipple into her suckling lips. Cherry's skin blushed red, her head falling back as she gasped pleasurably, looking over at me with sultry eyes, her voice light and silky. "Mmmm, that feels good." She said licking her lips and staring at my cock. "I see watching the two of us has the same effect on you as it does on daddy when he watches me and sissy."

Emily and I looked at each other, smiling with wide eyes. "What do you mean Cherry?" I asked.

"Don't play the dummy with me Davie; you know exactly what I mean. We could tell; after a while so will you and your mom, there's a certain comfort between extra loving families." She snickered tossing her hair back.

Emily and I were completely thrown back, I almost wanted to deny it, call her a freak, attempt to play it off, but she was right. I could tell the way she sauntered over and spoke to her father something was different. "So you and your dad?" I prodded.

"And my sister, kind of like you three accept, and don't take this the wrong way, but I can't figure how you fit in Emily?" she said looking at my classmate curiously.

"Well, I kind of just happened." Emily shrugged looking at me for a little help explaining the situation.

I shrugged, nodding and agreeing, "Yeah, I guess that's about right."

Cherry crossed her arms under her perky tits, pushing them up and shaking her head, looking at Emily skeptically from the corner of her thin, red, bloodshot eyes. "Bullshit, you're way too attached for "just kind of happened." My guess is you've been starry eyed for David here a while now and somehow you shimmied your way in, my guess is that you didn't quite expect all of this though."

Emily looked over to me and then back at Cherry. "Actually," she began, taking a deep shuddering breath. "I guess you're right. I've been in love with Davie for a long time now; I've been a little stalky to be honest." She said sinking down, slumping like a child in trouble.

"What do you mean?" I prodded, not sure what she was getting at exactly.

"I... I mean I kind of followed you for a while." She said, her voice getting more and more quiet.

I didn't know exactly how to react, on one hand I was flattered and couldn't believe that she could ever want someone like me; But on the other hand I wasn't sure what she meant by followed."

"And I kind of watched you, even..." she stopped and looked away not sure if she should say whatever it was she was going to.

"Even what?" I asked.

"Even... I kind of peeped in your window at you and..."

"So you knew! You watched us. When!" I demanded the muscles and tendons in my neck tightening. "Tell me Emily, what did you see?"

She looked up with tears in her eyes, drawing her knees up and hugging herself, frightened. "I... I watched you and your mom when you two were on your beanbag. What's it matter now?" she stammered.

"There wasn't even any school that day, what the hell were you doing at my house?" I was growing more and more angry feeling like I had been played a fool just like mom hinted on the plane.

"Oh god Davie, I'm sorry. I had finally worked up the courage to talk to you, but, but I didn't think I'd ever have a chance with someone like you."

"What do you mean someone like me?" I asked more confused than ever, what could she possibly think, I was usually the one that no one was interested in.

"Wealthy." Cherry chimed in sitting back, sighing and crossing her legs. My eyes feasting on her young, supple, jiggling tits; rising and falling, bathed in the torch light. "She doesn't come from any money." She said plainly as if the answer was painted in big letters across the sky and I was just too dumb to catch it.

"What?" I asked looking back to Emily. "Is that true?"

"Of course it is Davey. Everyone knows your dads a big shot architect. Davey I wasn't just kicked out of my room onto the street, I got kicked out of school. That's why my roommate wanted me to blow that guy, "paying the rent" she called it. Well I might be poor white trash but I am no one's whore."

"What about your family?" I asked, trying to glue it all together.

"They lost their house and everything trying to put me through school, I can't go back there. They're living in a three room shack now because of me." She said hiding her face and her teary eyes behind her hands, her whole body quivered from her sobs.

I didn't know what to think, even if I could understand why she made the decision she did, there were still things I needed to know. "Listen, it's okay, just tell me why you were watching my mom suck my dick." I said, trying to console Emily, rubbing her bare back as Cherry was giggling at the awkwardness of my words.

"Because I passed by the window on my way to the door and caught you carrying your mom, both of you naked. At first I wasn't sure what was going on till you two kissed." Emily paused, wiping big wet tears from her eyes with her thumb, the cool ocean breeze giving all of us goosebumps. "At first I was shocked and for some reason a little jealous, for some odd reason." she continued. "But it was your mom. I can't compete with her, she's a fucking Amazonian goddess. I was about to run away but I couldn't stop watching and I realized then, I wanted to be a part of it; it's all I could think about. Then once I was kicked out of my apartment, I didn't have anything left to lose so I figured if I could stay with the two of you for the weekend that maybe I could make you guys like me and want me, I don't know why I thought that though, no one else wants me. I swear I wasn't trying to get in the middle of your trip or anything, all this just kind of happened."

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what I should do. I knew I would have to tell mom about it, I didn't know how should I feel, should I be angry, flattered. I don't think it matters how I should feel as much as how I feel and I feel like I may be falling for this train wreck that seems to get off by being a pain in my ass. I took her hand and pulled her to me wrapping my arms tight around her, holding her, looking into her wet, shiny eyes. "It's alright, we'll figure it out okay." I whispered peppering her with tender little kisses from her forehead and down the thin slanting bridge of her nose to her tender quivering lips. "We'll figure it out, okay." I repeated.