The Term Paper Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head locking her eyes into mine, taking a handful of my dark hair and pulled our lips together, a loud wave crashing against the sandy shore, our mouths a torrent of breathy, lusty passion. Suddenly I felt a hand roaming over my stiffening cock. My eyes popped wide open when Cherry nudged between Emily and I, her tongue entwining with ours. A small moan escaped my lips as Cherry gently squeezed my manhood. I wonder if she could feel it throbbing in her palm. Emily's hand followed my thigh, taking my full swollen balls in her warm gentle hand, caressing them ever so softly as my heart thumped hard and fast inside my chest, my ears ringing with the beat.

"Oh my god." I whispered, clenching my teeth, lying back on the beach as the little grains of white sand stuck to me in all the places it pleased. I didn't care, it was a small price to pay. I watched the two of them locked in a steamy porno kiss, massaging and pumping me, their tongues twisted and wrapping and sliding as my hips pushed up and wiggled underneath them.

Emily nuzzled Cherry's neck; the young chubby girl looked down mischievously, bringing her lips to my ear and whispering. "I'm going to suck you like I do daddy." She stared, locking her gaze into mine and slowly, she slid downward, staring right into me with her glittery bedroom eyes. My head spun as the rest of the world faded out except for the three of us and the gentle rumble of the ocean waves bringing in the cool sea breeze. Cherry's lips found the sensitive, swollen head of my cock, anticipating and excited. She never took her eyes from mine; never quit grinning. When she was close, enough to lick it she started from the base and slowly ran her tongue all the way up to the tip, taking her time lapping up the dewdrops of precum.

I grunted, my head falling back, my body shivering from pleasure as much as the chilling sea air. Cherry's gentle lips took the thick mushroom of my cock into her watering mouth, flicking it with her tongue as she sucked. She slurped, taking as much of me as her little cheeks could stuff in. My chest rose and fell as I pushed my hips up, Emily joining cherry as both girls tongued my cock and each other at the same time. They licked up and down, sucking and teasing and taking turns stuffing it in their mouths. Cherry leaned over, whispering something in to Emily's ear that made her giggle. Flipping her long golden strands out of her face and slowly running her tongue up from my cock over my navel and steadily up to my chest, nibbling at each nipple before growling and sliding her tongue across my lips. She grinned, holding me by my wrists, teasing my lips again as she ran her tongue between them. Sucking and biting at them gently but hard enough for me to wince. I stretched my neck out, hungry for her kiss, for her tongue and sweet taste, our lips smashed together riding a torrent of emotion. I could feel her desperation, gave herself to me, kissing as if it was as volatile as breathing.

I was so caught up in kissing Emily that I didn't notice cherry had moved and was standing over me, lowering herself down onto my straining tool. Cherry's young, tight pussy slowly swallowed my rod bit by bit, all the way down. She gasped adjusting to my size, I could feel inside her, snug and slick with her excitement. "Oh god Davie, oh I didn't expect this." She said, her head falling back as her budding, perfect titties rose and fell with her heavy breath. She pushed down, stretching around me, drawing me deep inside her. Cherry's sweet little cunt quivered around me as the first trickle of pleasure tingled through her.

Emily threw a leg over my chest, straddling me. She pushed her knees down hard on my shoulders, pinning me to the sand, I was literally at their sweet mercy. Slowly, cherry began to move her hips back and forth, whimpering, moaning as she slowly slid up and down my shaft, her soft, sweet voice like a sirens song, playing through the air with the whoosh of the ocean.

Emily grabbed a handful of my hair, pulling my face into her wet smooth cunt. "Oh god baby, please, I want you to taste Me." she whimpered as I slid my tongue up between her soft slippery lips. "Oh yes baby, lick me, oh god just like that, yesss."

"Oh, Oh, fuck" Cherry squealed. The adult words almost comical sounding in her sweet tiny voice. My hips shoved up meeting her thighs, the sound of our bodies slapping together adding to the erotic atmosphere. My head whirled and my body quickened as Cherry rode me harder and harder.

I shoved my tongue as deep as I could in Emily's creamy tunnel, sucking and licking, her juices glistening and covering my face. I ran my tongue up and around her little Peeking clit, slurping it in between my soft lips. She had a fist full of my hair shoving my face in deeper, grating her hips as she fucked my face, her legs shuddering and twitching. I sucked down hard onto her clit, unleashing a beast inside her, causing her to buck and cry out. "Holy fuck!"

Cherry leaned backwards grinding down on me as I pumped into her so hard she was bouncing up and down on my cock and holding on for the ride, whimpering in ecstasy. I felt her whole body seize, her moans almost screaming from her lips till she fell silent, stiffening. My orgasm came on to me like an explosion erupting, I unloaded pump after pump of my slick seed into her, washing her insides with my cum, our moans a verbal testimony to pleasure.

We collapsed and lay there a moment, high off weed and endorphins, catching our breath. We listened to the world around us touching and caressing one another under the bright moon and glistening stars, soaking in the moment, and living the better parts of life.

" I think I'm hungry again and also really thirsty." I said breaking the silence, smacking my dry, sticky lips.

"Dude, you totally have the munchies and cotton mouth. The girls declared, giggling.

"Speaking of, where's the other half of that joint?" Cherry asked, her head resting on my thigh, Emily cuddling up under my arm and nuzzling against my chest.

"It's over there in the circle I drew in the sand."

"That's kind of smart. I want you to have it, you earned It." she giggled rolling over and grabbing it before passing it over and giving it to me. She looked over to Emily. "You make sure he smokes that."

We all stood up, still a little wobbly in the legs and tried to dust the sand off each other. My semen glistened in the torchlight where it dripped out of Cherry stretched and well-fucked cunt, trailing down her thighs. Emily and me walked, my arm draped around her waist. The VIP table as well as the rest of the dining room was completely abandoned except for the tiny waitress that ran out to meet us.

"Your mistress left this for you masseur." She smiled handing me the other key card. "She says her and the SIR was going to the room."

"Thank you." Emily said snatching the lanyard for me.

"Come on guys, were going to be late." Cherry chirped, pulling Emily and me over to the elevator. I knew damn well, what was going on and even though I was overcome by jealousy when Cherry's Dad was hitting on mom, it didn't bother me so much now. I mean, I guess it's only fair; I did just shoot a load in his daughter.

"Come on, come on" Cherry grumbled impatiently. Repeatedly, she continued thrashing the button for the lift until finally it dinged and the door slid open. Emily pulled us in, leading us to the corner of the elevator, bringing her pink blushing lips to Cherry's, running her hand over my abdomen and down to my tender balls, her gentle touch making the soft flesh of my sack tingle, bringing life back to my cock almost instantly.

I latched onto Emily's neck, sucking and nibbling at her salty, smooth skin, the taste of sweat and ocean on my lips. I breathed in the sweet musk of her, relishing in the aroma. Cherry's fingertips had found their way to the tip of my swollen rod, gently swirling them around the tiny mouth in the tip. I sucked in a sharp breath through my teeth. "Cherry," I whispered nuzzling against Emily's neck. "Mmmm, so sweet."

Emily pulled from cherry's lips, her tongue slowly sliding up my neck to my lobe. She took the soft flesh in her teeth, biting my ear hard enough for me to wince. I growled, wrapping my big arms around her and pulling her body to mine, naked flesh against naked flesh. "And what about Me." she whispered, every word thick with jealousy. I chomped down, sucking hard on her neck. "Oh my, Davie." She cooed. I brought my lips to hers, as quick as a snake striking, I ran the tip of my tongue over her lips, locking my eyes to hers. "You're the spicy one baby." I said, gently yanking her head back by a fist full of her long golden locks, licking slowly over her throat and up the smooth soft curve of her chin, down into the crevasse right before I brought the tip of my tongue over her pink plump lip, sliding it into the warmth of her mouth.

The door dinged, sliding open. We giggled, attempting to find composure but finding it very difficult. I walked out into the corridor, my hard, proud cock leading the way and bouncing with every step. "I expected there to be more people around." I said looking both ways down the abandoned hall. It's weird how I don't feel comfortable around crowds but when I'm in a place that feels like there should be more people I feel just as uncomfortable; almost eerie in a way.

"It's always like this about this time. Everyone's either at poolside participating in the Roman orgies or on the roof at the bubble party. I really like the bubble parties, have you been yet?" Cherry's voice echoed down the hall making it seem even creepier.

"No, not sure if we will have time." I said stopping in front of the door to our room. My mind racing and wondering exactly what was waiting on the other side of it.

"Oh, but you have to. The bubble party is the best, hundreds of naked people, slipping and sliding against each other in a huge in-ground pool filled with foamy bubbles. It's the dirtiest way to get clean." She chuckled sheepishly. I took the key card from Emily, sliding it across the locking mechanism, a tiny light changed from red to blue. I reached for the handle but hesitated when I heard a familiar sound muffled by the door. "Well, I guess it's round two." I grinned quickly opening the door and letting it swing open, the unmistakable sound of my mother's moans bouncing from the room, but too quiet to be coming from the main area.

The girls walked in first and I followed latching the door behind us. The room painted in dancing shadows cast from flickering white scented candles of all different shapes and sizes that were scattered around the room. The heavy sounds of pleasure coming from the bedroom where they obviously had figured out how to turn on the sound system. Kenny G's smooth sax notes drew a nuance for the lusty soundscape.

"Your pops is an old school romantic huh?" I chuckled. They turned around grimacing like I farted or something.

"Maybe you should take notes lover boy." Emily chuckled.

"Exactly." Cherry agreed as they turned around, making for the room. I smiled, following the jiggle in their hot little asses, the sting of their comment quickly fading.

"I want to play!" Cherry chirped, disappearing through the bedroom doorway.

Emily stopped, turning to me. "Are you okay with this, I know you don't usually do these kinds of things, hell honestly, neither do I but I also know how much your mom means to you. I know you love her, and not like a son normally loves their mother, but deeper." Her hand gently coming to resting over my heart.

She's right, and now that I'm standing here on the other side of the room where mom's being drilled, I realize that what we have is so much more then what anyone else could have with her. There's also the fact that my hard cock still throbbed, precum dripping from the tip. "Believe it or not babe, I think I'm ok, I mean I kind of owe her one don't I? Besides; how can I expect her to not want any ice cream at the dairy Kingdom?"

Emily giggled, kissing me on the lips. " I like the way that sounds, I like it a lot."

I looked in her eyes confused. "Like the way what sounds?"

She kissed me again, putting her lips to my ear and whispered. "The way it sounds when you call me babe."

"What are you two waiting for?" Cherry's voice called out from the bedroom.

Truth be told I'm a little peeved. Not that my mother was on her back with her heels pointing up into the air and this bronze man's cock plunging in and out of her hot cunt. But, she lied to me. I'm sure this wise and debonair Mr. Moneybags didn't make it very easy to say no, Champaign, candle light, smooth jazz. I'm surprised he didn't order a trail of rose petals to the bed but she still lied and even though watching this guy fuck the sass out of her ass was turning me on something wicked, and even though Emily's mouth felt amazing around my cock. I just couldn't get it out of my mind, partly because I'm stubborn and partly because my mom wouldn't stop looking at me so apologetically. She was enjoying herself plenty until she saw me. Now she racked with guilt, I can easily tell from the look in her eyes.

I leaned against the doorframe, one hand gripping onto the wood molding and digging my nails in. The other wrapped in a fist full of Emily's hair. I figured it would feed a certain satisfaction, my mere presence commanding my mother's attention. But it didn't; instead I felt like I was treating her like my father would. I couldn't do that, I promised I wouldn't prevent her from fulfilling her fantasies, that she could live out and try all these things she had been damned for feeling and finding interest in. I look down at Emily, patting her head gently, making her raise her gaze to me, she didn't miss a beat, bobbing her head, trying to stuff as much of my man meat in your mouth that she could. I grinned down at her, smoothing the hair out of her face. "Come on, let's go join the fun." I said winking. She smiled back up at me letting my cock plop from her mouth, a thin string of saliva stretching from the tip of my smooth round cock head to her wet glistening lips. She stood, kissing my lips before turning and bouncing over to the round, red satin covered bed.

The mirrors that lined the walls made it so that you could be anywhere in the room and see everything that happens from any angle, the couple of candles that were lit in here turned into a multitude in the mirrors reflections. The hot tub was bubbling, I chuckled a moment as I took a long whiff of the chlorine infused air, a flash of last night's debauchery painted in my memory.

Cherry climbed up on the bed and lay on her back, her hands pinching and pulling at her puffy bright pink nipples. She had a first person view of her father's cock, sloshing and glistening with my mother's love juices as it slid in and out of her hole. Cherry's tongue lapped at moms stretched cunt and her dad's slippery prick, savoring the torrent of love nectar dripping into her young wanting mouth. Emily climbed up on the end of the bed and bent down, planting her face in between Cherry's swollen and excited cunny lips. She slid her tongue up and down the young girls sweet, juicy slit.

I climbed up onto the side of the bed, my mother's apologetic gaze following me as I crawled on my knees over to her. I bent down and looked into her eyes, whispering. "It's ok mama." I kissed her gently, slipping my tongue between her lips, her hand shaking and gliding up my inner thigh to my swollen and leaking prick. "Mmmm" she moaned into my mouth. My hand found a stiff dark nipple but it was a little tricky to get a hold of at first due to the steady bounce from Paul plowing, the sound of their bodies slapping together, echoed throughout the room.

Rising up I shoved my hips forward, entering my mother's wide and waiting mouth. "Oh god" I moaned as my mother's soft, talented throat stretched around my length. Her moans vibrating around me, I knew my mother was cumming, her hips pumping to meet Paul's thrusts as she shivered underneath him.

"Oh yes, oh yes, Fuck." Paul cried out in release, his seed no doubt spraying into the deepest ends of my mother's wet hungry cunt. Mom's pussy gobbled up every bit as he shivered inside her. Paul slipped out, rolling over to the other side, collapsing onto his back. I was almost afraid he'd have a heart attack with the way he was breathing, but that didn't stop Cherry from tackling him and licking his spent rod. Slurping up his and moms mingled juices.

"My turn." I chuckled, a big bad wolf grin across my lips, pulling my cock from Mom's lips. She smiled biting her lip, her barely opened eyes sparkling in the candlelight. I quickly took my place between mom's thick luscious thighs, sliding my cock into her sopping, sticky, and freshly fucked tunnel. I slid in all the way to my balls, Paul and moms juices sloshing around me, sticky and slippery at the same time. "oh, yes" Mom groaned, her muscles gripping and milking me the way her warm inviting pussy always does, I imagine it's her body's way of saying welcome home, we missed you.

"Woo" I yelped, jumping suddenly and plunging deeper inside of her, feeling something soft and wet at my back door. I could hear cherry and Emily chuckling behind me. "Relax dude, it's just me. I won't hurt you." Emily said. I felt her hands on my ass, spreading me and then sliding her tongue over my anus again. I was a little apprehensive, but it felt good, real good. Let me try that again, it felt really fucking good.

I slid in and out of my mother's sloppy twat while Emily tenderly tongued my virgin ass. Ripples of pleasure pulsed from every direction. My mouth found a big, perky, mommy nipple to suckle and nibble on. My whole body shivered and my head whirled as I felt my orgasm fast approaching.

"Oh god Davie, fuck your mamas pussy baby, oh god yes, oh yes ,fuck mommy." she squealed. The filthiness of her words was like a whip of desire, snapping at me and making me ram in and out, deeper and harder. I put mom's legs straight up in the air and crossed them, making her pussy lips squeeze tight around my member. The whole bed shook with the assault of my thrusts making mom scream out.

"Damn boy, get her good." Paul giggled before taking my mother's round pillowy breast in his hand and making her nipple disappear between his mustached lips.

I slammed and slammed, fucking my mother's tight cunt and kept slamming. "Oh fuck yes!" I screamed out. "Oh god mama, oh god it feels so good." I screamed exploding, emptying the contents of my balls for the second time tonight. This orgasm though, made me jerk and moan with wave after wave of ecstasy pulsing through me.

"Oh god baby yes, cum in mama." She grunted, another orgasm quaking and trembling through her as her legs unwrapped and stiffened straight out around me, quivering.

My already softening cock slipped from mom's tunnel; I couldn't move and neither could she so we laid there, my head buried in her giant cleavage, her chest heaving. Emily and cherry licking her ass clean as one of them sucked me into her mouth, the sensation on my sensitive cock making me jolt. She swirled her tongue around the soft mushroom, sucking and savoring the trio of flavors from my manhood.

I rolled off mom and turned, watching Emily and Cherry hungrily lick my mother's quivering quim, bringing their tongues together to share in the flavors and worshipping mom's twice-serviced cunt.

"Oh god girls, oh it's so tender, oh God." my mom whimpered, grabbing a handful of each girls hair thrusting her hips, grinding against their faces. "Oh, oh, oh fuck" she screamed shaking and shivering, literally raising her hips and ass off the bed. The girls moaned and fingered each other while licking my mother's hot cunt. The pungent smell of lust in the air driving them into an animalistic fever, our naked sweaty bodies tangling around one another in a heap of limbs and parts.