The Term Paper Ch. 06

Story Info
The papers finished & graded.
9.1k words
4.65
28.2k
40

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, so this is the sixth and final chapter. This makes the first novella sized work that I have written. I know I've had some up's and down's, (pun intended) but I like to think that I've come a long way on this journey. I have no plans on slowing down and want to thank every single person out there who have taken the time to read my ramblings and thank you for all the comments. I appreciate all the support and can't wait for what's still to come. So, with all that said, I hope you enjoy the story and, as usual, please feel free to vote or leave any comments. they are all appreciated and read. Till next time, If it feels good, do it.

I woke the next morning to the sensual feeling of a sucking, wet mouth around my cock. I stretched to work out the kinks, grunting and flexing before I looked down to find Cherry fully dressed, her strawberry blonde curls bouncing as her head bobbed down over half my prick, sensual wet sucking sounds coming from her your mouth. Emily was standing behind the young girl, leaning against the wall and chuckling from the shocked look on my face.

I grinned sheepishly down at her "Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked, Cherry moaned in response and moaned more, Sucking and slurping so fast and hard you'd swear her last name was Rug Doctor.

I could tell she was working at this when my body began to tense and jerk. "Oh yes, that's it, oh cherry." I moaned, whispering. She took my cock out of her mouth, smiling and slapping it across her lips, making me shudder before she stuffed me back into her mouth, groaning, my girth painfully stretching her lips, her little tongue rubbing and tickling my swollen glands.

"Oh yes." I groaned quietly sucking short breaths through my teeth. "Oh yes, I'm almost there, don't stop, oh yes." My words must have really got to her because she gagged shoving me as far down her throat as she could.

"Oh god," Emily moaned. I looked over to find her eyes glued the Cherry's sucking mouth sliding up and down around my swelling cock, her hand feverishly rubbing her wet blushing pussy. I groaned, watching her get herself off. I don't know why but I love it, I mean I love; watching a woman masturbating to an earth shattering orgasm. Watching Emily dip her two fingers up into her snatch sent me over the edge.

I shoved my hips, choking Cherry. "Oh shit, oh yes." I moaned out and shot the first spurt of my first load for the day down cherry's young throat. My body jerked and spasmed, spurting my guy cream. I fell back, my chest rising and falling. Emily's sweet moans ringing in my head, I looked to her to watch a wild orgasm shake through her young petite body, pressing her hands over her pubis quivering and locking her knees together, rolling from side to side, giggling.

Cherry pulled my flaccid cock from her mouth making a loud popping sound, sheepishly looking up at me. "I just wanted to say goodbye, were"

"Come on Cherry, it's time to go. We can't miss our flight." Came Paul's voice from the living room, suddenly cutting her short.

"leaving." she finished, sounding very melancholy and upset.

"OH. I have all your info Cherry, we'll stay in touch." Emily said hugging Cherry tight. I could tell she was sad to see her but trying to appear strong. "We'll?" I wasn't sure what she meant by "We'll." I wasn't even sure what was going to happen between Emily and I. There was still a lot to discuss, not exactly sure if there is a "we," but I understand she's telling Cherry that to make her feel better. I joined in the emotional huddle as Cherry began to sob.

"I'm going to miss you guys, I've never felt like this. Never had anyone to share my life with other than my sister and dad." I knew what she meant. Before Emily, I felt like I had to keep everyone at a distance, in order to keep moms and my secret. I was afraid around her at first, but now, now since I met Cherry and realized Emily was a part of my secrets. I didn't feel so distant or alone.

"It's okay Cherry, we will see you again," I whispered, rubbing my hand gently up and down her back. I felt weird having clothes rubbing against my naked skin.

"Come on Cherry." her dad ordered, leaning through the doorway, wearing a three-piece suit.

"It's going to be ok," I assured her wiping her tears away gently with my thumb. Reluctantly she let go of Emily's outstretched hand, climbing off the bed. She ran from the room unable to say goodbye, her sad sobs following her out and fading away.

"Don't worry about her," Paul said fiddling with his hat. "I'll buy her an ice cream or something. Please tell your mom that it was a very memorable evening, and Davey, take good care of her. She's a very special lady." he nodded and walked out. I suddenly remembered a class in school when I was young where someone told us to never, ever trust any creepy individuals offering candy or ice cream.

Emily sobbed into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, shushing and gently rubbing my hand down her long golden hair "speaking of, where is my mom?" Emily looked up sniffling, trying to dry up. "She said she was going to the beach to watch the ocean down by where we were last night."

" I better go find her." I sighed, kissing Emily on the forehead. "order some room service and I'll be back in a little bit."

"Okay, but hurry."

I slipped the card key over my neck and rushed down to the elevator taking it back down to the busy open dining room, my feet padding across the floor, twisting and dodging around busy worker ants carrying trays filled with different scrumptious dishes, the heavy scents and steam swirling around me.

I walked out onto the white sandy beach, my hand shading my eyes from the bright, hot sunshine. My toes dug down, burying themselves into the tiny hot grains. I peered out scanning the busy area for any sign of my mother. I began to get irritated, walking a few feet further out and looking around again and then going a few more feet till I finally caught a glimpse of her lustrous waves, her silky black locks of raven hair swaying and flowing with the sea breeze.

The whole seaside was packed from end to end and considering this was one of the biggest nude beaches in the world that meant a lot of bare flesh. And since this was also a swingers beach for that matter there was a lot of bare flesh, doing some very naughty things. However, among everything that went on around her, my mother looked Solemn and alone.

" hey gorgeous, you want some company?" I peered down at her, my shadow blanketing her.

" I would love some" she smiled. I loved her smile, always warm and tender, always makes me feel like everything's going to be alright no matter what. I sat down beside her on the other half of her colorful beach towel. The hot sand was too much for the sensitive skin on the back of my legs so I dug trenches with my heels till I found the cool sand underneath before stretching out my legs.

"So what brings you out here?"

"Just curious as to how your feeling and how you're doing. It seems like we haven't had the opportunity to talk." I said leaning back on my palms, resting my head back, looking at the bright red insides of my eyelids.

"Yeah, I guess not. You have a pretty busy dance card these days," she chuckled.

"Nah, I'm always willing to let you cut in wherever you like."

"You'r young baby. You shouldn't have to."

I looked over at her confused, my eyebrows twisting up into an arc. "I know that, but that's what I want, I want what we have and I never want it to end. Not just the sex and stuff but this, this thing that we have, it's special."

My mom's sighed, looking up into my eyes. " I don't either, ever. But you still deserve a chance for a wife, kids and you have your whole life ahead of you, that's part of the reason I picked this place and the reason I allowed Emily to come. I don't want you to waste your life hanging around just to realize I'm a burden and then leave me like your..."

"Don't you ever say that!" I growled, making her jump, my face twisting into an angry scowl. " I would never; I am nothing, and never want to be anything like him. I'd tell him to go fuck himself if it wasn't for the fact I needed to pay for school. If I ever did I know he'd yank away his support, but he owes me and by god I'm going to collect."

"He's always provided son, that I can say, he's paid us what were owed"

"Not to me he didn't," I snapped, getting pissed at the fact that she was defending the son of a bitch, "he owes me for all the nights I laid in bed when I was a kid, listening to my lonely mother cry herself to sleep, he owes me for every fucking school function, holiday, birthday and special events that he missed because he had to work or sleep with his latest fucking secretary. Yeah he owes me, and if I have to kiss his ass for a while before I get what's owed then that's fine, it'll just make the day I tell him to go fuck himself that much sweeter." my face was red, my teeth, grinding and my heart was pounding. I began to shake took a deep breath to calm myself. She didn't get it. He walked out on us a long time ago and slipped by on hollow promises and bullshit gifts. Call it a classic case of abandonment issues or whatever, it still leaves a gaping, pissed off hole.

"I am so sorry baby," she said gently rubbing the side of my face, her touch so careful it almost tickled. "I'm sorry that I never thought of all this from your side when all you've done is see it from mine, I'm sorry that I lied to you."

"It's ok, I understand. All of this, well it's easy to get swept up in."

"It doesn't matter, I lied to you and did something that, honestly, I'm surprised didn't hurt you more." she said in a shameful low voice, staring down like a little girl confessing that she took the last cookie out of the jar.

"Well." I chuckled "Emily has a way of making me feel better, besides you could have done worse than Paul." I said, my foot swaying over, rubbing against moms. "I thought that was the reason for all this," I said nodding my head towards the rest of the beach.

"Well, all of this seems fun and I also was curious, but I don't think this is me. I mean I love the nude thing but I'm not crazy about swapping and stuff, besides; all this ground beef is nothing when I got prime rib," she grinned gently tickling the tips of her fingers across the sensitive flesh of my growing cock.

"Mom, I have something we need to discuss."

"Emily," she said whispering her name like a tender song. "You like her, you both have that look." She nudged against me with her shoulder, playfully winking.

"Well I guess that's not a secret then." my face flushed, nudging her back, a little harder than I meant to. She laughed though playfully punching me in my beefy arm. "seriously, there is more to it than that."

"What do you mean?" she said reaching beside her and then producing a bottle of water. She twisted off the cap and put it to her lips, taking a sip.

"You want some?" she asked, wiping a hand across her mouth, catching me eying the bottle of water. I realized I haven't had a drink all day, the hot French sun making my mouth sponge dry. I would have normally declined but it didn't cross my mind to until after I got down the third gulp.

I handed the bottle back, she laughed holding it up a looking at the nearly empty container. "must have been thirsty, so what about Emily."

I took a deep breath, pursing my lips, trying to figure out how to explain this. "Well mom, I'm guessing she's been kind of following me around and like, I don't know what..."

"Like stalking you." she asked surprised then questioning.

"Okay, for lack of a better word, yeah, we'll say stalking."

"Really?" she said giving me that quit bullshitting me look.

"Her exact words were "stalkerish" and I'd say it was for a couple of weeks at least because she peeked us in the front room."

My mom took a sudden and exasperated breath, putting her hand over her mouth. "Oh my god, she saw the blow job."

I laughed, nodding my head. "Yep."

"And that's why she's been okay with all this.".

"Yeah, but that's not all, she wants to be part of what we have, and I'm not sure how I feel about that or for that matter the impact it would have on us."

"I don't know, I mean it's worked so far, she's cute and kind of grown on me, I know you like her. I guess we could try it out."

I was blown away; I thought mom would more than likely be, well; less relaxed about this. "really, you think it could work?" I asked unsure.

"Yea, I mean it makes sense, she really likes you, and we both like her. You both go to the same school and take some of the same classes, hell; I could clean out your dad's old office for her if she wants her own space." mom was already sorting things out in her head and it was a great plan but she hasn't heard the worst part yet.

"Hold up before you start planning the design for her room, there's more."

"What do you mean more?"

"I mean she didn't just get kicked out of her room, she got dropped from school."

"I mean she didn't just get kicked out of her room, she got dropped from school."

"What?" What did she do that was so bad that it got her kicked out." Mom asked, shocked and accusing at the same time.

I shrugged understanding why she might think that. "Nothing, her family is too poor to pay tuition. They've lost everything trying too. Her dad works at the factory to pay for a two room efficiency Hut."

"Oh my, that poor dear," She said, slumping and shaking her head.

"yeah, you should have seen her when she broke down and told me all this but I'm glad you didn't, it would have broken your heart. I barely kept it together."

"bless her sweet soul, I mean I thought she was just wanting a fun weekend but she really doesn't have anybody or anywhere to go does she?"

"No, I guess not." I shrugged.

"You know what; we have an early flight anyway, let's go get our things, go home and figure this out. Maybe we can let her stay with us and we'll see if we can get her a little job to help or something with her schooling. She deserves better." mom stood up brushing the backs of her legs off. I squinted trying to look up at her, but I, of course, couldn't take my eyes off her huge tits.

"Are you sure?" I asked, rolling and grunting to get up.

"Yeah, I feel like she fits right in and besides - she's a good little pussy licker," she whispered standing on her toes to reach my ear, nibbling the soft flesh of my lobe. I heard a couple women remark at how I got hard so fast, jetting out like my mother owned the button that controlled my erections.

Mom giggled, spinning around and walking away, swinging her ass like she got paid to do it. This is why I love her the way I do, she's got sugar and spice all wrapped in one.

#

"Oh my god, Are you seriously serious right now?"

The look on her face is priceless, her delicate features formed into a wide-eyed and jaw-dropping look of shock and surprise. Her eyes welling up with moisture, which made the bright blue, glisten even brighter.

"No Emily - were teasing you, having a laugh by cruelly making this up." mom giggled before popping a fresh grape into her mouth, the tip of her tongue slipping out just fast enough to catch a drop of sweet juice attempting escape.

Emily paused a moment staring at my mother's expression to see if she were serious or not. She didn't want to believe it until she knew for sure.

"Emily." I said drawing her attention to me." it's ok for real. Neither I nor mom is sure exactly how this is going to work, but it has been so far, so were winging it for now."

"We have a spare room we can all clean out so you can have your own space, we'll have to get school figured out but we will in time." Mom said.

Emily was stunned, a tiny tear falling from her blinking eye. I took her hand, grasping its small fragility in my big clumsy mitts. "That is what you said you wanted isn't it?" I asked tenderly, looking from our hands to her shimmering blue eyes. "That's what you said. You wanted to be part of us. But we don't want to push this on you, only if it's what you want!"

" oh yes, yes, hundred times over and over again yes," she squealed, jumping from her seat and throwing her naked fragile body atop me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, showering me with sweet little kisses. I could hear mom laughing on the other side of a little breakfast table. When Emily ordered breakfast, she wanted to get things we would like, so she ordered anything and everything from a platter of fresh fruit packed with crushed ice to keep it chilled; to scrambled eggs, bacon and French toast blanketed in a layer of snowy powdered sugar.

"What about lover girl?" my mom chuckled. "You know I had something to do with it."

Emily swung around and slowly rose to her feet, walking over to my mother, straddling her leg. She stared into mom's big brown, bedroom eyes and leaned forward, kissing one of my mother's nipples and then the other tenderly kissing a trail up her neck to her ear. She whispered something I couldn't hear but it made my mother take the lead, grasping Emily's face and kissing the tiny girl gently on the lips. Emily wanted more, though, pulling my mother's mouth closer to hers, her tongue sliding in between my mother sweet grape flavored lips.

"Mmmm." I heard my mother whimpering softly. If this is the way things are going to be all the time then I might as well get used to it. "I'm not sure how I'm going to handle walking around with a permanent hard-on. You two might be too much for me." I said biting into the thick crispy slice of bacon, after dipping it into a bowl of maple sausage milk gravy.

"Well, I guess we'll find out." Mom said her and Emily breaking into a boisterous song of laughter.

*Yep, I guess we will.*

After finishing up, breakfast mom made all the arrangements while Emily and I packed everything to head home. A hard knock at the front door made me jump almost out my skin. Mom's voice called for Emily so we went to go see what was up.

"Emily dear, we need to do something about your clothes so I called down and had a boutique send these up. Pick out a couple of outfits." Mom said holding the door open as two young and very naked women brought in two-wheeled, clothes racks. Emily's shrieks could have broken glass, jumping up and down with excitement.

"No way, are you serious!" by the way she was acting you would have thought Santa Clause had just left Emeliy a Barbie dream house under the Christmas tree.

" yes dear, you got to have something other than those rags you wore here. Come on over and check them out. I guessed at your size but I'm pretty sure if there a little big we can fatten you up to fit them." mom chuckled.

"Well, I'm going to finish packing while you two do your shopping thing," I said turning to the bedroom.

"oh my god - shoes too?" I heard her yell as I left the room, a smile stretching across my face. My happiness a reflection of their happiness.

#

The plane ride wasn't a problem for me this time. We were so excited about getting home and getting Emily settled, time seemed (and yes pun intentional) to fly bye. Get it, anyway mom and Emily were chatting about everything and nothing, I was amused just listening.

We grabbed a cab and stopped by my favorite pizza joint to get a Pie for dinner. The cab pulled up to the curb in front of our house. He would have pulled the cab up, onto the driveway, except a Chevy Tahoe sat right in the middle, blocking anyone else from using it.

"Who the hell does that belong to?" Mom asked popping out of the passenger side door, handing the driver a wad of cash.

"I don't know but they better be bigger than I am if there in our home." I said running past the car and the girls, leaving Emily holding dinner. I didn't want it to be someone dangerous and mom winding up being the first one in the door; after all, I am the man of the house.