The Terminal

Story Info
Following two women, Tyler gets a sexy surprise.
1.1k words
3.44
17.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since today was Tuesday, Tyler knew exactly what flight he was piloting today. The 5:00 flight to Dallas. One of the easier flights and he liked the scenery.

On the flight there was usually one stewardess he liked to flirt with. She was a brunette, a little shorter than him when she wasn't wearing heals, and dark hazel eyes to die for. Awhile back he had talked her into a drink after one of the flights to Dallas. That was one of the craziest nights he could remember in a long time. Her name was Michelle. After they had a couple of drinks at the bar in the hotel the crew was staying at, she followed him back to his room. Not 10 seconds after they walked into that room and closed the door they had their hands all over each other. Tyler turned her around, forced to the wall, and spread her legs wide. He unzipped his pants to let his very hard cock out of them and pulled the panties that Michelle was wearing to the side and rammed his prick right into her warm, wet pussy. He fucked her so many times that night that they both lost track. She was a very "naughty girl" behind closed doors and that was one of the attractions Tyler had for her.

He had arrived at work a little early so he decided to go down to the terminal and hang out for a while. He could plug his laptop in to an outlet and get on and check his email to pass the time. As he walked down the walk way he spotted Michelle way up ahead of him. She was with a new stewardess. Her name was Jordan. She was a beautiful blonde. Her blue eyes were breath taking, but the way she filled out that uniform top was more appealing. Nice tits, you could just tell. She was quite a bit younger, so he decided that she was just "off limits". They stood at the counter and talked to another employee. Tyler noticed how close the two girls were stood next to each other. Then he wasn't sure he saw exactly what happened, but it looked as if Michelle ran her hand down Jordan's back to her ass.

"Hmmm, that's interesting." he thought to himself.

He walked slowly down the pathway to the counter. The woman behind the desk was left her post and walked toward him. He watched as Michelle whispered into Jordan's ear about something and noticed how Michelle kissed her neck lightly. It was early enough at the gate that no passengers had started arriving yet. Michelle took Jordan's hand and led her into the side door that was an employee bathroom.

Tyler was very suspicious by then and actually a little horney by watching them. He set his bags down by the side of the seat closest to the bathroom door. He sat down and listened very carefully. He could hear the girls in the room giggling and what sounded like low moaning. That was it; he had to know what was going on. He slowly turned the doorknob and it actually turned. He peered inside and watched them for a moment. Taken by what he saw happening he stepped into the room and shut the door. Michelle was on her knees while Jordan was on the counter with her blouse unbuttoned, no panties on, her legs spread very wide, while Michelle licked and sucked on her pussy. As the door closed they both jumped. Tyler, with a wide grin on his face, just stood there.

"Fuck!" Michelle said, "I could had swore I locked that door."

"Nope." Tyler said, "What naughty little girls you both are."

"Well Jordan, we've been caught."

Jordan just laughed, "Hi Captain Tyler. Want to join the party."

"Oh, by all means, I'm sure I can help out in some way." Tyler replied.

"Michelle, honey, why don't you hop on that counter for me." Tyler said as he approached them both. Michelle did as he asked.

"Why don't you taste her, she is very good, very wet." Michelle told Tyler.

As he took Michelle's place on his knees his tongue went directly for Jordan's clit, while Michelle leaned over and kissed her. One of her hands went to her beautifully hard nipple, squeezing it and playing with it. With her tongue deep in Jordan's mouth she kissed her very passionately which made Jordan start to moan. Michelle knew Jordan's body well enough to know that she was very close to cumming. Tyler sensed what was happening also and abruptly stopped.

"Your turn now Babe." He said to Michelle.

Michelle pulled her mouth away from Jordan's. She sat upright and spread her legs. She brought her heals up on the table so Tyler had full access to every inch of her pussy. Wet and warm, just how he remembered. He started licking her clit and gliding his tongue down to her drenched hole. She started to moan instantly. Since Tyler had done this to her before he knew exactly what worked on her. He didn't hesitate to bring her to the brink of ecstasy over and over again. At the same time Jordan had gotten behind Tyler and unzipped his pants. He stood up, but was still bent over while he teased Michelle. She worked his pants and underwear to the floor. She got in front of him and started to suck on his throbbing hard cock. By then, with the tension that the three had created he was ready to blow quickly. While Jordan sucked his cock furiously he continued to lick Michelle's clit and pussy.

"Master, I'm going to explode, please may I cum?"

"Yes, my pet." He told her.

Michelle came in waves of spasms. Tyler told Jordan to get back on the counter. She did. He had Michelle get off the counter and turn around. Jordan's pussy was right in front of her.

"Make her cum." Tyler told Michelle.

As Michelle leaned down and started to feast on Jordan's wet cunt, Tyler positioned himself behind her. He pulled Michelle's skirt up and moved her little panties to the side and slid his hard cock deep inside of her. She moaned, then Jordan moaned. Tyler started pumping Michelle more rapidly. He started to hear movement outside of the door, so he knew there was not much more time left. At that moment Jordan erupted in Michelle's mouth. Tyler was watching all of that, so he exploded in Michelle's pussy in the next moment.

After he pulled out, he used a towel to clean himself off and he put himself back together. The girls, at that same time, had cleaned themselves off and pulled their skirts down and rebuttoned their blouses. After reaffirming that they looked ok to be seen in public Jordan turned to Michelle and said, "Master? Why did you call him that?"

"That is a whole different story." Michelle said to her.

Tyler walked out with a devilish grin on his face.