The Test

Story Info
Couple have a wild interlude before an audience.
4.8k words
4.55
33.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter sat quietly for a moment waiting for Jaz to return to his side. It felt like an eternity since he held her close, heard her voice, smelled her special fragrance, felt her soft satin-like skin. He wasn't sure he had the patience for the games they had to play in order for her to be granted more freedom around the compound and ultimately away from SAG's controls all together, but he would find them.

Never having spent time at any of the compounds he has relied heavily on his friends' knowledge to get his lady safely out of here.

He knew he needed all his mental faculties to be on prime alert to cleanly get away from SAG. But he also knew he would need superhuman strength to do right by Jaz. He hadn't been there for her during what he thought was the most stressful period she had ever experienced. Hunter wasn't sure how she was finding life above but earlier when she giggled he felt deep down the right decision had been made. That giggle did everything for him.

It had sounded so free.

Life, a long life together, was looking more and more possible for them. Just a few minor details to handle and they were free. In the meantime his priority was to ensure his lover was satisfied then he could concentrate on their final mission.

As Jaz came around the edge of the couch to face him he couldn't help but notice the clothes suited her beautifully voluptuous body perfectly. Her full breasts were free to bounce and if he wasn't mistaken her nipples were hard points thrusting against the bodice of her tiny dress. The minuscule scrap of clothe that was masquerading as her dress was so short he thought if she wore clit jewellery it would just peak out below the hem. Yes, Jaz had always exuded a unique sex appeal but right now, dressed as a pleasure doll was definitely bringing his cock to attention.

"Hunt, a few compound helpers are coming now to arrange our eating nook and Matron Belle will be along shortly with an appointment for the courting room. In the meantime would you enjoy a short visit out onto the balcony?"

"Show me the way Jaz. We can enjoy a few moments of fresh air talking and getting to know each other."

They walked across the room to the alcove opposite the one they had been occupying. The large windows held a door opening onto a narrow balcony over looking the pool area below. It was before the noon hour and there were few residents or escorts below to relax in the sunshine.

Leaning against the solid balustrade Hunter focused on the petite woman in front of him. He reached out and clasped her hands in his and with having her eyes held lovingly by his own he silently mouthed I love you. Smiling at her quick response in kind, he figured it was time to start getting into the role of an escort and treat his lovely partner as a possible.

He took his hands and rested them on the banister on either side of his hips leaving her to control the situation.

"Kiss me Jaz."

She stood between his splayed legs and slowly stroked her hands up to clasp behind his neck. Jaz, lightly balanced on her high-heeled shod toes, had to lean against Hunter's chest in order to steady herself. With a slight readjustment brought her mound against his hard-on and a low growl from Hunter.

"Yes Hunt." She whispered hotly against his lips.

Jaz licked at the seam of his lips. Then, with her breasts pressed against his chest she thrust her fingers into his hair and brought his head down to meet hers. Holding his head firmly to hers, she nibbled briefly before pressing her lips fully against his for a heartfelt kiss.

He was hard pressed not to put her up against the wall next to the door and have his way with her. But he knew that would not satisfy his craving for Jaz - it wouldn't even come close. Although, it could be fun to give back a portion of the torment she is subjecting him to.

Deciding a little sensual revenge was called for, and to be honest he saw no reason to deny either one of them, Hunter eased one hand off the banister to rest on her hip. With a little pressure and a slight readjustment of his posture resulting in his seductive lover straddling one of his legs. Her mewling sounds of joy were music to his ears. He so loved the fact she was vocal in her pleasures.

With the need to fuck his partner riding him hard, Hunter also realised she may not know what took place in the courting room and knew this was his only opportunity to warn her of what was soon to take place - in front of an audience.

With both hands now resting on her hips Hunter took control and moved her up and down his leg, taking her mouth away from his own. She showed her displeasure at loosing his mouth by giving a slight tug to his hair. Opening her eyes to look into his he saw their situation slowly come back to her.

"Jaz, do you know what will happen in the courting room?" He asked quietly before stroking his own tongue along the edge of her ear.

"Kind of. We will have relations in the room and then it will be okay for me to go beyond the mansion with you or any of my other escorts."

She had started unbuttoning his shirt and dropping moist kisses along his chest. Her hand reached in further to gentle swirl around one of his nipples causing it to tighten before she gave a gentle tug on a tuft of hair. Her moans were an aphrodisiac for Hunter but he needed to maintain control in order to set her straight on the room's activities.

Bringing her body further up his leg so her pussy mound bumped firmly against his hard-on brought a gasp and her eyes flew to his.

"Yes, we will have relations. There will be other people in the room with us, watching us fuck. They are there to ensure you are totally submissive to my every request."

He leaned down to drop a gentle kiss on her shocked mouth and eased her down his leg to rest on her own two feet. When he reached around to her grasp an ass cheek in each of his capable hands Hunter went in for the kill.

"Honey, you will love people watching me fuck you."

And proceeded to kiss her hard and thoroughly. His tongue thrust into her open mouth and demanded her own digit dance with his. Moving his lips down her throat and back up to her ear he set out to both heat up her libido and also soothe her nerves.

"Do you want it hard, deep and fast or slow and easy - or maybe both. Maybe I'll thrust just the tip of my cock in your hot cunt and make you beg for the rest. Or hard and deep to keep you bouncing around my prick's end and your tits shaking all around. You'll be coming hard and often. Have you ever watched a couple fuck?"

He looked up at her gasp and caught her dilated eyes. He grinned wickedly and whispered against her lips, "I think you have, and I think you got hot watching it too. Hmmm, I wonder what you saw that got you all sexed up." Hunter gave each cheek a squeeze and then gently jiggled them around bringing more moans from her lips.

Hunter reached down further and dipped a single finger into Jaz' wet pussy and she gave a series of small bumps back against his hand to bury the finger deeper. "Oooh, honey pot I like you all frisky like this. Before I fuck you I think you will suck my cock so I can see those luscious red lips all stretched around my prick."

"Yes, I think you will love having an audience but remember that I am the only person that will matter to you in there - me and this steel hard pole - just as you will be the most important person to me."

As she groaned out her pleads for more, Hunter looked up and saw the house matron was watching them. He didn't care much for the woman and her obvious play for his attentions as they had awaited Jaz' appearance. Feeling a need to show this intruder that the woman in his arms could handle him perfectly, Hunter brought his finger dripping with her love juices up to his mouth and sucked it clean. Keeping his eyes on Jaz' he praised her before the other woman. "A beautiful vintage of female come. I am looking forward to a more up close taste before dipping my cock into the source. Meanwhile honey we have company."

With a gasp Jaz looked over her shoulder and caught the compound matron's eyes. Knowing she was supposed to act as a hostess she turned around fully to face the woman, leaning back against Hunter. He couldn't resist resting his head on the top of hers and reaching around to play with her nipples, further tormenting the woman before them.

"Greetings Matron Belle."

"Major Sayer, the courting room is available for you and Jaz. Would you like this space of time or one later this evening?"

"We will take this time slot. Come Jaz."

As they walked back inside and into the courting room, Hunter thought it was for the best that his love had no room to dwell on what may or may not happen once they entered the room. He knew his partner well, and knew this was a new experience for her that she may or may not enjoy it. He saw that it was for him to ensure the former took place.

* * * * * Jaz had had no firm details of what was to happen in the room, she now knew to follow Hunter's lead. At least that was something she could hold onto.

The room they entered felt large both in height and width, no windows and in the dim to non-existent light seemed round. Walls were black and the only lighting was a bright spotlight. The light and main focus of the room was centred on a large platform with a half dozen steps leading up to a black covered bed. The room's seating was set all around the edge allowing the platform to rest eye level to a seated audience.

There was no way for either Hunter or Jaz to know how many people were in the room, but once they entered muted voices fell away.

"To the platform if you will Jaz."

With a quick squeeze on her hand from Hunter for reassurance, Jaz tentatively made her way in the dark up onto the platform. She stood for a few moments waiting for someone to tell her what to do next when it dawned on her that she was to seduce and please her escort. Knowing the man she was trying to entice across this divide made the moment slightly easier. With her focus on Hunter, she took a deep breath she started her seduction with a sultry stripping of her minimal clothes.

Eyes fixed to the spot she thought he was, Jaz put a soft smile on her face and slowly smoothed her hands up her body. Stroking her gently rounded belly with one hand while the other fluttered as if by accident the skimpy skirt for a brief glimpse of pussy. Both hands then stroked up to heft the weight of each breast, pausing to circle then tweak the nipples into distraction.

As if the loss of a hand playing with her breasts was too much, only one made the trip up and around her neck to untie the strands that were holding the dress up. It didn't fall instantly to the floor but was held by her arm that stretched across one breast to hold the other and was playing with the nipple through the fabric.

The hand that untied the dress at the neck stroked across her neckline and then moved up to her mouth. Popping her first finger deeply into her mouth only to move it slowly in and out a few times before moving it down to circle a slowly revealed nipple before pinching the firmly pointed tip.

Jaz knew she had Hunter's attention and that was all that mattered. She lowered her arm with the bodice trapped beneath it and dragged them both down to rest at her waist and revealing her large breasts swaying slightly from the movement.

With a slight shimmy of her chest to send the two delights moving again Jaz quickly let go of the dress and again cupped a breast in each hand with such speed it was as if they desperately needed direct attention. Pinching and tugging on each nipple was turning her on and felt the need to lock her knees further to ease the pulsing in her pussy.

Head thrown back in delight Jaz ignored the idea of being on display to all in the room and focused on seducing Hunter's senses and preparing her body for their pleasure.

Close to needing to reach down to pluck out and play with her clit brought Jaz' mind back into focus and knew what her next move would be - something that would bring Hunter to his knees in a heartbeat.

Keeping her high-heeled encased feet locked closely together, Jaz slowly twirled so her legs ended tightly together, locked at ankle knee and thigh, and crossed slightly above the knees. With hands resting on her soft round ass which was now facing Hunter, she slowly bent over at the waist all the while running her hands down the back of each leg along the locked seam. Slightly pausing then reached further as if ready to take off a shoe when a bark resonated from the behind her.

"No!"

She knew the view he had of her moist pink pussy peeking out from between tightly locked legs, up through the dark seam between her derrière and a small portion of her spine.

"Look at the spectacular honey pot. Are you dripping yet?"

Hearing his voice move closer to her, Hunter continued to arouse her with his words.

"Let me see. Brace your hands on the edge of the bed and spread your legs. Wider, I want to see all my little honey pots glories."

Her arms now braced on the bed and legs spread wider than her shoulder width brought her breasts down to dangle from her chest. They would disappear from his sight if she tilted her pelvis to thrust her pussy out further for his enjoyment but didn't move position. She did rock softly to keep them moving hoping to draw her lover's attention to them.

Not having been looking between her legs Jaz was startled when she felt a finger dance around clit before giving it a tug. She looked between her legs and there was Hunter, standing on the floor below the platform. Seeing desire marked clearly on his face she slightly changed so just her hands held the edge of the bed and back up to give him a better view.

"Honey your pussy is a wonderful sight to see. Let me -"

He thrust his first finger in quick and deep, flicking his thumb back and forth over her nub, a few times before she moaned. Dragging the finger out he brought it to his mouth and sucked her love juices off before grinning up at her.

"Oh yes you are wet and ready for fucking aren't you?"

"Yes Major," she whispered between her legs to him.

With a quick sharp slap to her ass Hunter made his way up the stairs. She didn't move but couldn't hold back a moan. When he stood beside her he reached down and stroked a cheek before reaching down to stroke her damp thighs.

"Undress me Jaz."

For the first time since their reuniting, Jaz noticed what Hunter was wearing. It was basic and she had seen other men around the compound wearing the same thing. White button up dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and dark cuffed trousers with laced shoes not boots.

She went down to her knees to untie his shoes and slipped them and his socks off and set them neatly behind her. Not being able to help herself she bent down and kissed the tops of each of his feet, enjoying being able to be with him after the stress filled time apart. Jaz stood back up and unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it over his shoulders, placing her body up against his to reach around his broad chest and pulled the sleeves to keep the shirt in her hands.

Her new shoes raised Jaz' height and she took advantage to drop a soft kiss on each of his collarbone before moving to the hollow at the base of his neck and dancing the tip of her tongue inside. Hearing his sharply drawn breath while she loosely folded his shirt and turned around to drop it on top of his shoes behind her.

Expecting the sharp slap and receiving one are two different things. Jaz could not hold back her moan knowing it was coming. Rising back up and turning to face Hunter, with a smile on her face she met his eyes as she reached for and unbuckled, unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers. As she moved her arms around his waist she reached into the trousers and grasped his muscular ass. She looked up and grinned at him as she felt he had no undergarments. Didn't matter it was all coming down until he was as naked as she, fair is fair.

Following the trousers down until she was on her knees brought Jaz face to face with Hunter's prick. It was rock hard and bouncing before her eyes, it was the pre-come smeared over the tip that had her merely dropping the pants on the bed rather than folded behind her. She noticed it followed her, like a heat-seeking missile aiming for her mouth, and breathed hotly on it again.

Jaz knew this was what he had mentioned earlier, wanting to see her mouth stretched and sliding over his cock. She was not going to disappoint him or herself and reached out to grasp the root of his rod and held it steady for her oral attentions.

She rose up on her knees so his cock was thrust straight out from his body giving him the best view of her blowjob. Jaz placed his whole length inside her mouth and sucked it down in one motion. She proceeded to move on and off his pole in a brisk pace - enjoying every moment of having Hunter back before her.

In the back of her mind was that others in the room would be able to see as well because they were now behind the bed to some of the spectators. A finger tracked up from his ankle along his inner knee and thigh before it reached to play with his ball sack when she heard some of the other noises in the room. There were light moans and sounds not worth dissecting as the man before her and his passions held her attention.

Hunter had taken both thumbs and forefingers and grasped the erect tips of her nipples and pinched them. Tugged them lightly, then some more until she looked up at him with his cock in her mouth and whispered, "Stay with me, watch me - feel me fuck you."

She groaned around her mouthful of his cock and felt him take control of the blowjob when he tangled his fingers within her hair and clasped her head. He slowed it right down and they both groaned each feeling more for having slowed it down and brought the mind back into the process and just the two of them.

"That's it Honey Pot. Suck my meat and I'll treat you with jets of my seed for you to feast on."

Jaz felt his balls tighten and his prick throb and knew it was ready to blow and decided to surprise him. With her hand at the root she started stroking in unison with her mouth so he would feel his whole rod was being swallowed when she felt his orgasm start.

Pulling her mouth off his prick so his come would shoot like a hose into her mouth for her to swallow, she continued to milk him.

"Drink it Honey, drink it all down."

His hands were buried in her hair, tilting her head back with his cock wet from her and pointing menacingly at her open mouth.

"Beautiful, you are a beautiful sight to behold Honey Pot. Now that the edge has been taken off lets see about a fuck for the masses." He used her arms to raise Jaz from her knees, with the last statement being whispered against her mouth before he set to kiss her senseless.

Feeling Hunter use his feet to spread her legs wider brought her arms up around his neck, burrowing her fingers into his thick hair. With his tongue marking it's territory in her mouth she felt one of his hands stroke across her hip, over an ass cheek and down her seam to tease her lower lips and back up again.

"Jaz, offer me your tits for my pleasure."

An arm braced across her lower back and she bent backward at his urgings. To keep her balance with the heels she brought one leg up and wrapped it around his hip, Hunter brought his other hand down to urge her hip to rock back and forth against his recuperating rod.

Hunter proceeded to first take the rough of his tongue and lick her nipple in long swipes, and then worked the other nipple over. She was close to loosing it when he sucked in her whole nipple but when he took his back teeth and gnawed on her aching tips she lost it. Steadily rocking her hips against his hard cock Jaz started begging.

12