The Test

Story Info
Slut gets more than she bargained for in her new master.
1.6k words
3.88
42.7k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilywhite31
lilywhite31
431 Followers

I don't know how I get myself in these situations? My name is Annie and I really thought I would like to be dominated. You know, you've probably seen those websites and even talked to those really cool guys who say they're doms/masters, half of which, in reality still live with their mothers and wouldn't know a vagina if it spit at them. Believe me, my vagina was in need of some spitting. So, I had been chatting with this really cool guy named Jake ... I know what you're thinking ... she's an idiot. In any case, this guy seemed to be able to see inside my soul and in my panties too! I told him every fantasy I had, from having a guy cum on my salad and making me eat it, to letting him pee in my mouth. Yes, some girls do get turned on from being a human toilet. I really wanted to be some guy's slave, to be used and abused in whatever way he wanted and Jake was the guy I wanted.

I finally agreed to meet him, after chatting with him for about a week we set up a meeting place, a local coffee shop. I promised to not wear a bra, which was a problem for me since I am so top heavy, but his wish was my command. Additionally, I was told that I would be expected to go to the bathroom shortly after our meeting and take off my panties and hand them to him when I returned to the table. I was very willing to do whatever Jake wanted and I must have cum like five times last night just thinking of meeting him.

I arrived about five minutes early and waited at the table closest to the door so that I wouldn't miss him and so he could find me easily. Coming through the door I got my first NON-INTERNET look at my soon-to-be master and he was everything I could ever want. No he was not drop dead gorgeous, no he did not have all his hair and he was a little fat, but that was fine with me. I knew from talking to Jake that there was a slight age difference between us. I'm 25 and Jake's 51 and absolutely perfect! He was wearing tight black jeans and a leather jacket over white t-shirt and his motorcycle helmet was tucked under one arm and there was a blue and red bandana tied around the half top of his grey hair and I just wanted to drop to my knees and suck him right then and there. As his 6 ft 1 form bent over me and gave me that sexy smile I tried to stand but could only stare at him opened mouth and I swear my pussy got wet just from looking at him. He was pure sex, pure male and so naughty I wanted to run screaming!

I thanked him for meeting with me. He told me not to speak unless instructed to. I loved his voice. I could have listened to him all night. He told me to go to the counter and get him a coffee, black. So I got up immediately. When I got back I went to sit in my seat, but Jake grabbed my arm and said he hadn't told me I could sit yet. I couldn't breathe, I could only pant, "yes sir." Standing beside his chair, he tasted his coffee and after a few minutes told me I could not sit down. He asked me if I had brought my car and I said "yes sir, I did." He then told me to go into the bathroom and play with my cunt through my panties until I had cum and then come out and hand him the panties. Then he asked if I understood and I said, "yes master". Then he told me to go. I walked to the ladies room and there was one other lady in the stall across from me. I tried to be as quiet as possible, as I rubbed myself and felt the juices flowing. I thought of all the things he would do to me, of his big cock sliding into my tiny hole, of him making me beg, of him spanking and making me his whore. I wanted it so bad. I came and bit my lip until I felt blood. I then eased the panties off my legs. I felt the cum inside and really wanted to wipe myself and wash my hands, but he hadn't said to do that, so I didn't. I folded the wet panties in my hand and walked back out to the table and handed my new master my juicy panties. Taking the underwear he stuffed them in the pocket of his jacket. He asked me if I was ready for him ... I was more than ready! I was in heat! He told to go out to my car and wait for him. He wanted to finish his coffee. I left the coffee shop and sat in my car. After about twenty minutes I finally saw him coming towards my car. Jerking his thumb he told to me sit in the passenger's side, he was driving. I slide over immediately. Getting in the car he told me to lift my skirt so he could see my pussy. Starting the car and driving out of the parking lot Jake began to explain my role.

"From this moment on slut, you will do everything I say. You will not cry unless I say you can cry, you will not breathe unless I wish it, you will not cum until I tell you to cum and if you ever fucking disobey me I will beat you until you pass out! Do you understand slut?" Nodding my head, I answered "yes master, I understand."

"Now slut, you're only name is slut, you will answer to no other. You will belong to me. Your pussy is mine, your ass is mine, your tits are my fucking tits and I can do with them whatever I want. I can keep them or I can give them away! Do you understand slut?"

"Yes sirrr, I understand." My pussy was gushing and I just wanted to rub myself against the firm bulge I could see in his pants!

Turning into the parking lot of a large building, Jake stopped the car and told me to cover my sloppy cunt. He got out and then came over to my side of the car. He told me to follow him. I walked with him into the strange building. When we got onto the elevator, he turned to me and taking the panties out of his pocket he grabbed my head and stuffed the panties in my mouth. With his hand like a vice around my arm he hauled me down the deserted hallway to what I assumed was his apartment.

Stopping in front of the door, Jake knocked on the door and the door was opened by a very big black guy. He was least four inches taller than Jake. The black guy smiled and Jake pulled me into the apartment. When I pulled the panties out of my mouth and asked what the hell was going on, Jake hit me and told me to shut the fuck up! My training had started!

The black guy and Jake began ripping my clothes off roughly and I could feel my lips bleeding from where Jake had slapped me. The black guy behind me was roughly feeling me up, pushing his big fingers into my cunt! I was freaking and trying to get them to stop, but they wouldn't listen! Jake was laughing and shoving me to my knees and I noticed then that there was other people in the room. Lots of men, laughing and telling me to suck it! suck it! be a good slut! With Jake's cock down my throat, I felt the biggest prick against the hole in my ass!

"Hey man, how about we see how wide this ass of her's opens?" The black guy forcefully shoved his huge dick up my ass and the burning, the pain was unimaginable. Crying, with Jake's big cock down my throat, almost gagging me and the other fucker's meat up my ass felt like they were killing me. Then I felt hands on my tits, I don't know if they were Jake's or someone elses. The black guy's pumping himself hard into me and I feel Jake cumming, hands on my throat almost choaking me and I'm praying for death. The blinding pain was terrible and I must have passed out because the next thing I knew I woke up tied to a big bed while about five guys stood around rubbing their cocks and waiting their turn. Looking down I realized there was already another guy between my legs and I felt someone's cock hit my cheek. I had seconds to breathe before another cock was forced down my throat. At this point I couldn't feel anything between my legs but pain. I couldn't see Jake in the sneering, laughing crowd of men and I was crying even as men bent down to lick and suck my nipples. When the guy between my legs was finished, another took his place. I lost count and couldn't feel my legs and lots consciousness several times.

The last time I woke, I realized the room was quiet and the black guy was sprawled on top of me asleep. His large cock finally limp and well used. Feeling numb and in shock, I finally saw Jake saunter into the room eating a banana and sitting beside me he pushed back my cum filled hair and kissed my lips. Smiling, he looked at me and said, "You passed the test slut.... you lived."

What have I gotten myself into?

lilywhite31
lilywhite31
431 Followers