The Test

Story Info
Coed is part of a research experiment.
1.4k words
3
26.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose Gowan wipes the sweat drops coating her forehead after her long trek from her dorm building to the tall, research building in the scorching hot sun. She glances to the building, and her jaw drops upon the building's very high tech and modern look. The building is one of the research buildings owned by her university, and she is here because she is a participant for some science experiment.

A while back, Rose had seen the ad for the research project on one of the bulletin boards in the university center. The ad had said that two graduate students were looking for a female student to be a part of an experiment. The ad also had in bold that the participant would be paid. Being a poor college student, Rose had been psyched about getting some extra pocket money, and she immediately called to set up an appointment.

So now, Rose stands before this sky scraper wondering how a college like hers could afford for such an expensive building in the first place. She nervously bites her lips as she recalls the frightening dream she had last night where she was strapped down to a chair while shady-looking scientists were coming at her with needles and saws.

"That's nonsense. I am just recalling those bogus science experiments from movies," Rose says shaking her head to get rid of the bad feeling.

Taking a deep breath and bucking up some courage, Rose walks confidently into the building. After walking through the glass doors, she finds herself in a sheer, white room with comfy looking chairs lining the far right wall, coffee tables with magazines scattered on them, and a coffee pot on one of the coffee tables. She scans the room until her eyes land on a gray reception desk and walks towards the desk.

"Hello, I am a participant for a research project."

A woman with graying hair and glasses looks up from playing solitaire on her computer. She gives Rose a critical once over before rolling to another desk and retrieving a white binder.

"What research are you here for?" the woman says in an indifferent tone

"Um, I believe it is a biology research experiment with Kyle Long and Gary Taylor."

The woman looks down a list before calling out and looking up in question, "Rose Gowan?"

"Y..yes, that's me."

"May I please see your student ID for verification?" Rose hands her the ID.

"Hmm, okay. Please, sign here, and go to room 415."

The woman roughly shoves the binder to Rose who makes some sort of scribble with her name. She turns to thank the old woman, but she has already gone back to play with her solitaire.

Rose gets on the elevator to head to the 4th floor. She closes her eyes and tries calming her racing heart as the fear from before creeps back. The elevator dings letting her know that she has reached her floor, and she steps out of the elevator to come face to face with the door of room 415. She takes a deep breath before knocking on the door. The door knob turns and the door is opened ajar. From the other side of the door, an Asian guy sticks his head out staring at her with a pissed look.

"Yes?" he says in a very anal-like tone.

"Hi, I am Rose Gowan. I am here for the research project."

"Ah, my partner spoke to you. Please, please come in," The guy opens the door wider and lets her in, and then quickly closes the door right after her.

"My name is Kyle Long. I am a grad student working on my doctorate in biology. My partner, Gary Taylor, is also a grad student trying to get his doctorate in biochemistry. Usually for research experiments run by students, we would need a professor to be our mentor, but since we have outstanding marks, we are able to do this experiment independently."

"So, Mr. Long, what is your research project all about?"

"Our research experiment is to discover a medicine for a woman with dysmenorrhea."

"Dysmeno-what?" Rose says boggled by the medical terminology

"Dysmenorrhea. You know, painful menstrual discharge?" Kyle asks as if talking to a simpleton.

"Oh."

"We have created a liquid that could possibly be the one. For today, you will be filling out some paper work, and then we will administer the liquid to you. You will take the liquid orally which Gary is preparing for you in the lab. This is a month long project so I expect to see you every Saturday of this month unless otherwise. Are we clear on this?"

"Yes, Mr. Long."

"Please, just call me Kyle."

"Alright, M...uh...Kyle."

"Good. Let's head into the lab."

Kyle leads Rose through a brown fire-resistant wooden door and into the lab part of the research room. In the lab, there is another guy donning a white lab coat with goggles over his eyes. He stares pensively at a small beaker on a metal screen on top of a tripod being heated by a Bunsen burner. The small beaker is filled half way with some white substance.

"Gary, the participant is here," Kyle says walking to the lab bench to take over for Gary who steps back to glance over at Rose. He smiles warmly at her and steps forward taking his right hand out of a glove.

"Hi, miss, my name as you may have heard from my partner is Gary Taylor. Thank you for participating in our research. I am sure Kyle here has gone through with you the specifics," Gary says shaking Rose's hand.

Rose nods and stares dumbly at the difference between Gary and Kyle's personalities. "Y..yes."

"Good good. Here," Gary reaches into a drawer and pulls out a packet of paper. "These are demographic and consent forms which will be your agreement that you will not tell anybody else about this product and other liability stuff."

Rose thought about it carefully before filling out her information and signing the forms. She hands the packet back to Gary. Gary smiles and goes back to rummage in the drawer again and this time pulls out a green journal.

"Alright, thank you very much for participating in this research. We greatly appreciate it. Please, write down your experiences with the product, any symptoms like fatigue, and any other changes in this journal for each day of the week. Also, here are some questions that we would like for you to fill out in the journal now" Gary hands her a sheet with 8 questions on it. Rose nods and begins answering the questions..

Questions on the Paper

1. What is your name? Rose Gowan 2. What is your age? 20 3. Are you in college? What year? Yes, Junior year 4. Your height 5'4 5. Your weight 127

6. Your bust size 7. Are you sexually active? 8. If yes, last time you had intercourse? If no, do you masturbate and the last time?

Rose stares blankly at questions 6 to 8 before saying, "Um, about questions 6 to 8, do I have to answer those?"

"That information is pertinent for our study," Kyle says in his anal voice again

"How is it...?"

"Look, this is a research project. Something that grown-ups like Gary and I do. If you are not going to be mature about it, then I suggest you leave," Kyle says as snooty as possible. .

Feeling bad and humiliated, Rose write down the answers for 6 to 8 not wanting the two research students to think low of her. '6) 32 A, 7) No, & 8) Yes, I masturbate. 3 weeks ago.'

"Okay, done."

"Alright, please drink this," Gary says holding up a beaker filled with the milky, white substance.

Rose takes the beaker in her hand and stares curiously as the contents. She takes a deep breath and tips the contents of the beaker into her mouth like the shot glass. It did not taste bad a little sugary sweet but not bad.

"How do you feel?" Gary asks

"I feel fine."

"Alright, here's your check for helping us, today."

Rose stares wide eye at the amount given written to her. "5..500 dollars? For just downing this product?"

"Why yes.. this is a rather expensive and important project. This research done on participants in this building are always well-compensated for their time and travel. Is it too little?" Gary says.

"N..no. It is fine. Thank you," Rose pockets the check.

"Ok, remember to write in your journal about any changes because this is highly important. Gary or I will call you sometime this week to check up on you, too. For now, have a great week," Kyle says and ushers Rose quickly out the door.

"Uh, b..bye!" Rose says from being herded out so quickly.