The Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to experience the same sense of exposure and vulnerability that he had, so I raised my knees a litter higher and spread my legs as far as I could. I separated my upper folds with my fingers to fully display my clit for him to inspect. It was hot and hard and begging for more attention. I magnified my vulnerability by retracting the hood covering my little nub. Nothing could have been more revealing and I reveled in my ultimate nakedness. I held this position for a short time before placing the first two fingers of one hand on either side of my clit and moving them up and down while squeezing firmly. My pussy was oozing as I started going faster. The tension was building in my clit, and I switched to rubbing its shaft in circular motions with the same two fingers. I was getting completely erect and thought about my smooth red bud emerging from its covering. The thought reminded me of his erection and suddenly my vagina felt empty again. Almost involuntarily my fingers moved downward and pretended to be his penis moving in and out. I kept doing it until my clit screamed for more attention, and I had no choice but to pull them out so I could rub it again.

I was getting dangerously close, which made me think of the orgasm I had just seen. I pictured his semen launching itself into my body and the empty feeling between my legs returned. I was an empty hole that desperately needed to be filled. I knew I was headed for an intense orgasm, but I was worried that I wouldn't be satisfied because of this horrible emptiness.

And then something truly amazing happened. His hands gently grasped mine and guided them to my bulging nipples. I heard him whisper "trust me" and felt him kissing my aching clit. He flicked it back and forth with his tongue and began sucking on it just as he had done a hundred years ago with my nipples. The ecstasy washed through my body, but what happened next was even better. Mercifully, I felt his erection probing my entrance. He mimicked the way I used my fingers to gradually enter myself with the tip of his penis. He teased me this way – taking what seemed like forever to fill me with what I needed so urgently. But finally he was all the way in. My muscles contracted around him like a vice and I relished the incredibly wonderful feeling of warmth and substance between by legs. He used his erection expertly to thoroughly explore every part of my vagina from my deepest depths to the tip of my clit. And then his movements became more determined as he began rhythmically sliding into me.

We were on our way up the roller-coaster together, moving as one as his pumping intensified. We were going faster and faster nearing the top of the hill as he pounded in and out. He wasn't making love to me anymore; he was fucking the shit out of me. It was an out-of-body experience. I was oblivious to everything but what was going on between my legs. My vagina was the center of the universe as he forcefully slammed his cock in and out of my white hot cunt.

I heard myself scream, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck, me!" as his semen exploded into the deepest recesses of my vagina and an inconceivable orgasm rocketed through my body. I couldn't believe he had anything left to ejaculate but five strong spurts tickled my cervix as my orgasm peaked. I was a wild animal and I felt totally fulfilled.

We were bathed in sweat and breathing hard as we lay together, coupled like that for a long time. My empty place was being filled as it should be; with erect penis and ejaculated semen. I was no longer a wild animal; I was a female experiencing the primordial fulfillment and satisfaction that comes from being completely satisfied by a man that only a woman can know. Finally, he withdrew his now soft penis and kissed my nipples. We lay together in a tender embrace until I finally whispered, "Thank you".

"You still owe me you know. One of my other fantasies is to watch a woman masturbate, and as I recall that was part of our deal. How do I know you'll pass MY test?"

I knew by his expression that he was kidding, but couldn't resist giving him a little reassurance.

"As a matter of fact, asshole, I've done it lots of times in front of guys even though none of them had the creativity to demand it before. The only real downside of my little test is that many guys can't get it up again after their performance. So I'm left horny as hell with no other source of relief. Sometimes they get hard again watching me, but once I've had an orgasm, I don't feel like fucking them anymore, so the poor bastards have to wait until the morning. Most of them jack off again so they'll be able to sleep. I feel a little sorry for them, but it sure doesn't keep me awake."

"So, if I had let you finish, would things have been different with me?"

I smiled, looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Well, I guess we'll never know, will we?"

12