The Test

Story Info
Can sub pass the tests to be His?
630 words
3.32
16.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She imagined herself hands tied to the headboard and body stretched so her feet could be tied to the bottom of the bed, completely naked at Your mercy. The wide hazel/brown eyes sparkling from the excitement yet showing an ounce of fear. You have complete control. Her pain and pleasure are dependent on You. She knows she is in good hands.

You look down at Your "wanna-be sub" before You. She must pass several tests before she may have a great Master such as You, and this is just the first. You imagine her breasts flailing as You will fuck her pussy, and use it for Your pleasure. You imagine her writhe from the sweet torture You will use upon her, and demanding that she stay still and not cum. Could she do that? She is so young, smart-mouthed, and free-willed. Well, if she is Your sub she must be. No exceptions. But enough of mights and maybes, it is time for the first test.

You look down at her clean shaven cunt, Your cunt, and You smile. "Eatable," You say. She looks at You, realizing Your intent and thinks, "Can i handle this? i must." You fall upon her beginning to kiss her mouth...so passionately...Y/your tongues intertwine and dance together..at first so slow and delicate, but W/we soon move our step up to a tango. You begin to move from her lips and kiss her neck..and gently nibble on her ears. She begins to squirm under Your expert tongue, knowing her most sensitive places. You order her to stay still.

A barely audible, "Yes Sir," comes out. You continue although a little annoyed from the interruption. Moving slowly down to her breasts. Once You arrive You give each a hard squeeze, and she bites her lip to not scream out in pain. Pleased at this display of control You massage her breasts; not to hard, but gentle and firm. Then You begin to suck upon her nipples, soothing the pain of Your previous squeezing, flicking Your tongue upon them. Her body instantly reacts and she begins to melt into You, to become one with You.

After what it seems like hours, You finally depart from her breasts and kiss Your way down to her pussy. The closer You got the more shivers went up her spine, as she fought to keep still and quiet. Once You arrived You began licking around her pussy, so teasingly, making sure You did not touch her clit. The feeling so great she escapes a moan.

With that You begin the sweet torture once again. Playing with her clit,at first slow but then so demanding of her clit, so fast. She moans again, and You bring her to the brink of climax. She begs, "Please Sir let me cummmmm," but You deny her request and tell her she must NOT cum until You say. If she does, she will never be Yours. You bring her down from climax just to bring her upon the edge again. She fights with herself, moaning, enjoying the great pleasure You are giving her.

You repeat this pattern of sheer pleasure and torture until You no longer can take anymore. You use her cunt and stick Your very hard member inside of her for Your pleasure. In and out, a constant demanding thrust, she matches each thrust of Yours, both screaming in pleasure,same intensity until You are about to cum. You yell, "Come now my pet!" and she does with You.

Your love seed flowing together as O/one as Y/your bodies are O/one. She smiles in her glory and says, "I love You Sir, " and You say, "Adequate."

Please email me and let me know what You think. I'm knew to this so Your feedback is helpful.