The Test

Story Info
Workout at the gym sparks lust.
1k words
3.35
17.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I directed a grimace towards the bench press. Who was I kidding? After months of nearly killing myself working out three times a week, I was still the beanpole that I had always been, "More beef on a crutch," my grandmother had always said in exasperation as I had been growing up. Up and up, but not out.

Why had allowed my friend Matt, a star rugby player since our schooldays, to persuade me to join our local gym? I didn't really fit in with his musclebound friends. In a further moment of weakness, I had even let him convince me to take place in a weight lifting competition for charity. Apparently I needed a goal to work towards.

I hadn't made my regular training session, so I had gone to the gym alone, knowing that I needed to do all the work I could if I wasn't going to make a fool of myself at the competition. Now I was there, though, and without Matt to cajole me, I was having motivation problems.

"Come on, Sam," I said to myself, "at least I'm getting good exercise."

Lying on my back, I hoisted the barbell into the air. Unfortunately, I'd managed to get the weight wrong. I almost instantly realised that I was in trouble as I brought the bar down to my chest. Desperately I struggled to heft the iron off of my body, but the more I struggled, the weaker I felt.

The first rule about bench pressing is to never to try and do it on your own, and at that very moment I was discovering why. Just as I was beginning to get desperate, a second pair of hands materialised and helped me lift the weight. I gulped air as I sat up.

I struggled to my feet to thank my saviour. To my utter horror, I was standing face to face with a woman.

"Idiot!" she growled, fixing me with a fearsome glare, "don't you know enough to use a spotter? If you want to lift alone, use a machine." She turned on her heel and strode away.

I was mortified, wishing that the ground would open up and swallow me, wanting to crawl quietly out of the room. For some reason, though, I swallowed my embarrassment and chased after her. I put my hand on her shoulder as I caught her up, noticing the well toned firmness of her body even through my chagrin.

I stuttered an apology, acknowledged my foolishness and thanked her again for rescuing me. She gave him a quick once over before flashing a spectacular smile at me. "I'm sorry for snapping at you," she said, "I've just seen people get hurt before. Are you new at this?"

I explained that I normally had other people to do organise things so I didn't really understand the equipment as well as I thought I had. "I know," she said with a friendly grin, "why don't we work together. I'll keep you out of trouble."

I'd have jumped at that offer from anyone at that moment. And now that I'd had a good look at my rescuer, I wasn't going to pass up any opportunity to get to know her. She was tall and lithe, with a firm, well defined body with naturally pale, creamy skin. She wasn't especially pretty, with plain features framed by shoulder length black hair, but her eyes were an unusual shade of violet, almost lilac and that smile was a real heart-stopper.

She introduced herself as Louise and we chatted as we exercised. She had always been the sporty type, she told me, and worked out to relax. She laughed when I told her that my presence here was a result of a cross between duty and craziness.

I enjoyed listening to her laugh. I really enjoyed watching her body as she worked, her high breasts were quite large, but proportionate to her tall body. She had to be pushing six feet. She was maybe a little too thin, with narrow hips, and a small waist. I normally go for curvy women but I thought Louise was gorgeous.

And she could tell that I was smitten, flirting with her eyes and flashing that smile. I nearly fell over myself saying yes when she asked me to go for a soft drink with her. She told me she was going to shower and get changed and that I should do the same and meet her then.

She was talking on her mobile phone when I caught up with her a little later, wearing jogging pants and a tight top which clung to her body, displaying her breasts. She smiled at me and apologised. She would have to rush off to meet a friend.

My disappointment was so great that it must have showed on my face and in my voice as I asked her if we could meet sometime. A wicked look crossed her features. She took my hand and guided me towards the men's bathroom.

She led me to a cubicle and locked the door behind her. "What are you doing?" I asked, a little desperately. I've always been a bit strait-laced.

"Sweetie, do as I tell you and I'll definitely see you again!" She pushed down her jogging pants, she wore nothing underneath, and then pushed me to my knees. Taking my head in her hands she pushed my face into her naked pussy. She gasped in excitement as my tongue lapped at her.

Now, strait-laced I may be but I've always loved licking pussy, and the one thing all my old girlfriends agree on is that I'm good at it. My hands grasped at her ass and pulling her towards me as I savoured her taste. I slid my tongue up and down and inside her cleft. God it tasted good!

I found her clitoris and worked it over relentlessly, looking up to see a look of ecstasy on her face. Her breathing grew faster, punctuated by small sighs and groans. Her fingers tightened in my hair and her body jerked as she came.

I stood, She was biting her lip and her eyes were wide. Then she broke into that smile again.

"What's your number?"

Apparently I'd passed the test.