The Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What challenge? What test?" Cassy said warily.

Bev said "We need a volunteer to take the Hetero test with Gary. You need to prove you have passed the Lez test, since Gary didn't see that test. So after taking both tests, that volunteer would have to be bi-sexual. Then I can find out if I am truly bi, since I need another bi-sexual woman to pass the BI test. And of course we need judges. Just like the Lez test."

"I'm in" chimed Cassy.

"Me too." chimed Selena.

"Me three." chimed Jenny.

"Excellent. We will schedule your tests and let you know." Bev said.

"I want mine now. I want to take the Hetero test now!" demanded Cassy.

"Me too!" chimed Selena and Jenny simultaneously.

"Well, OK, we will draw straws. Short straw is the judge, long straw takes the test with Gary, whoever is left takes the Lez test with me." Bev said.

Jenny pulled the short straw, Selena the long, and Cassy was clearly put out, but in no position to complain. She couldn't have anyway, because Bev kissed her hotly as she started stripping off their clothes. Selena shrugged, dropped her party dress, and rolled down her panties. Her sharp bee sting pointed tits had been poking at her dress, but now they were in full view. They wobbled deliciously as she swayed her hips, seductively walking toward me. I pulled off my shirt and pants before she made it across the room, and she slid her hand right into my underwear! She milked my half hard shaft, kneaded it like bread dough, as she drilled her nipples into my chest. She dropped my shorts with her free hand as she kissed me, her large, pillowy lips wet, hot, and insistent. She kissed very differently from Bev, very tactically, teasingly, like the pursuit of prey, the primal hunt. I caressed her small body, firm, compact, well toned. Even though her skin was taunt on her lithe frame, Selena was still very soft, very feminine, very sexy. I could smell her scent, spicier, thicker than Bev's. I told her all of these things, telling her how hot and erotic she was, how excited she made me. She just smiled and stroked my shaft, resting her head on my chest.

I saw Cassy and Bev, kissing passionately, and I suddenly knew this was the right thing to do for her. She loved her friends, and now they were much more than that. Jenny had stripped, spread her legs over the arms of the easy chair, fingering her peach and licking off the nectar. Or maybe she was just lubricating her fingers to make them slide more easily through her snatch. Selena knelt, taking my cock into her mouth, sucking me feverishly, stroking my shaft with her right hand as her left fondled my balls. I nearly came in her mouth, her large lips getting and incredible amount of slick friction on every stroke. I pulled away, stunned, my head spinning, to the sight of Cassy and Bev lying side by side on the couch, feet at either end, sucking on each others breasts and moaning. Selena backed up against me, wrapping my arms around her, plunging my hot dog to nestle against her firm buns. She guided my hands to her breasts. Her small tits were very sensitive, her breathing getting deeper with each light brush of a fingertip over a nipple, each cupping of her breast meat that turned into palms rubbing in circles with just enough contact with the nipple to nearly drive her insane. Early on, her back had arched, her head fell back, and her open mouth was startled to receive my kiss, but she did so eagerly. Her hands slid down to cup my ass, and she moaned, little shivers of lust gripping her body. Her nipples stiffened as if they had suddenly turned into sheet metal, and her tongue frantically danced in my mouth.

Jenny came over to pull us apart, saying it was well past time to move on to the next part of the test, and Selena just pulled her in, kissing her, moving my hands to her full breasts, sandwiching her between our bodies. Jenny was very soft, the pillowy nature of Selena's lips spread over her whole body. My hard-on nestled between the soft cushions of her rear, and Jenny moaned. I looked over at Cassy and Bev. More time had gone by than I thought. Cassy was laying over Bev, her hair completely obscuring whatever she was doing to Bev's pussy. I could see clearly that Bev's tongue was licking Cassy's reddened wet slit, splitting the dark fur and licking the entire length of her seam. Cassy's meaty ass rippled with a climax, as Bev's fingers slid in and out of her spasming snatch. Bev was humping against her face, I knew they were cumming together. Jenny moaned, her big breasts shaking like jello. Selena had slipped down from kissing one pair of lips to the other. I took Jenny's slack head, pulling her face to the side to kiss her, and she was in a trance, like a cobra before Selena's snake charming flute.

The instant I had that thought, I was pulled down on the rug, Selena's mouth playing my skin flute, as she maneuvered Jenny to ride my tongue. Selena must have had musical training, because I had never had a blow job like hers before! Unlike the stroke/suck she had given me earlier, this was a full concerto! She played her solo on my skin flute, as I licked Jenny's meaty twat, as Jenny rubbed her own breasts, moaning, bucking against my face. Too much, way too much! Spurt after spurt of ball juice exploded from my shaft into Selena's waiting lips. She pulled off me, to kiss Jenny, sharing the taste of my cum, and Jenny's whole body shook again. When she calmed down, she got off of me, taking her sweet honey pot away. A pussy you could lick forever.I saw why Selena had pulled her in to our embrace. Then Selena was back, kissing me, rubbing her bee sting tits into my chest, rubbing her slick pussy on my leg. Then she spun around, lowering her spicy snatch on my face. Sharper, spicier, her snatch sauce was thick and spicy. Her clit was big and easily teased. She resumed sucking me, and it was obvious to me that her oral skills were developed to preserve her virginity back in high school, or that she had worked for several years as a hooker, since she had me fully hard in no time.

We ate each other, a feast of sex, swallowing each other's taco and burrito. Time flowed like water, the joy of her orgasms flowed into me like electricity, and I shared in the best oral sex I'd ever had. Jenny had joined Cassy and Bev, inserting herself between them so they had all ended up on the floor, Bev eating Jenny, Jenny eating Cassy, and Cassy eating Bev. They rippled with orgasms, like waves around the flesh ripple they made in the carpet. I entered Selena's tight twat, doggy style, as she fingered herself and we watched the women lick each other. I changed speeds, from slow sensuous fucking, to long distance stroking, to frantic headboard banging tempos and back again. Selena's velvet glove stroked me off, and as her body thrashed beneath me, she milked my last cum of the night from my sore, dry, but very happy balls.

The next night Jenny and Selena came by, both in t-shirts and denim shorts. No one seemed to know where Cassy was, our warm hugs and kisses of greeting bringing back hot memories of the night before. "I figured we might as well be comfortable, since we wouldn't be wearing these clothes very long." Selena said sultrily.

"When can we start? How many parts does the test have?" begged Bev.

"Just as soon as we are all naked we can start. Pick a partner." I said. Selena quickly grabbed Bev, peeling her dress off, which left me with Jenny. Her full cheeks peeked out from her shorts, her full, round breasts pleaded to be released from the T-shirt. Her mouth and hands were on me in a flash, as I stripped her ample curves bare to the gaze of all.

"Now what? What are the parts to this test?" Bev asked again.

"Since you and Selena are the only two to pass both tests, Jenny will have to be the judge. The first part is kissing, licking, fondling, back and forth with each of your partners for ten minutes. The second part is an oral threesome, swapping directions halfway through so that you taste both cock and cunt. The final two parts involve you licking Selena asI screw her, and finally my screwing you as Selena licks you into ecstasy." I said.

"Let's get started." Bev said huskily, leading us back to the bedroom. For the first couple of minutes, Bev and Selena kissed while I hugged their soft bodies. Jenny was rudely crammed against the foot board of the bed, so I took a moment to kiss her and feel her up. Selena pulled me off of her, taking her own couple of minutes with me, while Bev made Jenny feel welcome in our bed. Selena pulled away, trading with Bev, and her huge globes filled my hands, her wet pussy rubbed my leg, and her soft mouth devoured me, kissing me with urgent passion. Her hands grabbed my cock and my ass, pulling me closer to her. I took this as a sign, so I slid my hands down into her slick snatch. Bev whimpered into my mouth, and her body rippled with her first climax of the evening. Selena was back, trading off again, and she drove Bev over the edge twice more. Jenny welcomed me back, as I remembered how good she tasted. I slid under her, lashing into her peach with my tongue to get at her nectar. Jenny fell on top of me, and made a distracted attempt at sucking my cock.

It was clear that Jenny never defended her virginity with her mouth. Bev and Selena joined us, with that expert blow job tormenting my cock, and Bev communicating Jenny's tongue tricks to Selena's wet slit. Selena quickly gobbled my jism, sharing it with no one tonight. They tightened into a threesome for a moment, then broke apart between Bev and Selena. Bev sucked on my shriveling shaft, as Selena's hot spicy taco greeted my tongue with fresh oils and twitches. Bev blew me well, filling my shaft with steel, ready to meet the challenge ahead. Selena slid down, filling her tight twat with my shaft, pulling Bev's face into her slit to lick her. Jenny just kept right on eating out Bev. Selena went nuts! She thrashed, whimpered, even screamed into our kiss, as climax after climax tossed her body around like a rag doll. I pounded into her twat from behind as she spread herself for the merciless licking of my wife's tongue.

Selena finally went limp, saying "Give me a minute."

Bev sucked me, my shaft as hard as chrome steel, taking every trace of Selena from my shaft. I pulled her up beside me, spearing into her slick snatch from behind, just as I had with Selena.

Selena flipped Bev's leg open to expose her snatch, saying "Now where were we? Oh, Yeah!"

I kissed Bev as she danced on Selena's tongue, never a gigantic orgasm, but a consistent string of orgasms, like pages being copied in a machine, regular shudders wracked her body, driving her over the edge again and again. I came in her, happy beyond belief. Testyour wife, it's fun!

12