The Test Ch. 01

Story Info
Can she resist them?
1.8k words
3.94
17.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was not having a good day, and subsequently was not having very happy thoughts. In fact, she was having murderous thoughts.

She swung her backpack off her shoulder, crashing through the doors and the lobby before the doorman could react or help her. He took one look at her knotted brow and uncharacteristic scowl, and decided to stay out of her way, but could not keep his eyes off her, of course. He never could. He looked at her shapely legs in the tight black pants, and imagined her firm ass. He sighed quietly, watching her get into the elevator after she stabbed angrily at the buttons. He could not wait for summer. Jenny revealed a whole lot more in shorts, her beautiful tanned skin complementing her full breasts that seemed to quiver with excitement with each step. Jenny in the summer was a sight indeed.

The ride up to her floor was too short to make Jenny any happier, though she was now thinking of the relative calm of her apartment. She looked forward to unwinding in front on her couch with a couple of shots of Dewar's. She had had quite easily the most wretched day of her life, with her dumbass boss and his ass kissing sidekicks - her colleagues - ripping her design apart for no good reason. Men were asses! Apparently she was not nerdy enough for them.

Still, nothing would mess this quiet Friday evening. The phones would be turned off, she had Thai takeout with her, and the Scotch...

She groaned as she opened the door and heard the TV blaring from the neighboring apartment. The guys were home! On a Friday night? That meant visitors - and noise and loud laughter, and more noise. Most nights she would have cared less, but tonight she really did want peace and quiet. She sighed, but as she kicked off her heels she felt a measure of security settling in. The hardwood floor was cool against her warm, soft soles, and she enjoyed the contrasting sensations, rubbing her feet against the wood for a luxurious couple of seconds. The feeling was sensual, almost sexual, and Jenny recognized the urge building within her. Three weeks of tense work had culminated in the disastrous presentation today, and now her body wanted release and reward. Just thinking about it made her nipples pucker in anticipation, and she squeezed them through her shirt. She grinned at the pleasure; she loved her body's sensuality and she would reward it soon enough.

The TV next door grew quiet. She rejoiced silently and continued to undress in the living room, taking off her shirt first. She caught her reflection in the mirror, and looked at her chest with some pride. Her breasts, even through the bra, were beautiful. Not overly large, just perfect. She unclasped the bra and looked at her chest with unbridled pleasure - she loved them, she thought. She cupped them in her hands, enjoying the firmness and the smooth skin, her fingers over her dark nipples, making them even harder. She closed her eyes, her fingernails scraping over the firm nipples, and sparks of pleasure floated from them. She felt the first flush of desire warming up her whole body, and her pussy started to wake up. She rubbed her hands over her stomach, looking at the slight tummy she had. She had no problems with it, though she was watching it to make sure it did not go out of control.

Her clit was calling to her and she even felt her ass start to flex itself in anticipation.

Jenny grinned again. "Wait, be patient, darlings," she whispered, and took off her tight pants, naked now, except for her black panties. She had shapely legs, strong and tanned, and she bent over to massage her thighs lightly. She kicked aside her clothes, and walked over to the drinks cabinet, pouring herself a liberal measure of the golden liquid. No ice, she decided, not today, and she lay on the couch, her one hand firmly on the glass, and the other lightly touching her breasts. She took a sip of the Dewar's, and enjoyed the heat go down her throat, meeting the sexual flush. For a moment, she was caught up in all sorts of sensations and she moaned slightly.

She was about to reach for the remote for her music system - Duke Ellington was waiting for her - and then her solitude was shattered.

The TV next door came back on with loud and jarring music, startling her into spilling some of her drink.

"Damn!" she snapped, jumping up and mopping the couch, "Freaking inconsiderate punks!"

And then she paused, as the music cutover suddenly to loud moans. Porn. The guys were watching porn! What the heck? Cheating her out of her pleasure to get their own?

She had had enough of men, Jenny decided. She knew Fran and Hector quite well - younger guys who were blustery but good natured and eager to be friendly. She knew she could get away with yelling at them, and she grabbed her bathrobe. She looked at herself quickly in the mirror - nothing indecent showed - and she strode out of her apartment purposefully, still in bare feet.

She rapped firmly on the door, got no answer, and tried the door, which opened into the living room.

Sure enough, the two guys were seated in front of the loud screen, backs to the door, ogling three buxom women as they cavorted with each other. So intrigued with the pussy licking, neither Fran nor Hector had heard her enter, and she closed the door behind her. She walked with purpose to the couch, slapped the two guys gently from behind.

"What the..." Hector jumped up as if he had been shot, and Fran hit the mute button, "Shit, Jen, you scared the daylights out of me.."

Both the guys were in boxers and were bare chested, and looked a little flushed. Horny from the porn, no doubt. They were both looking at her, still looking a little stunned.

"Well, if you kept the volume down, like I always tell you, you would have heard me. I should have let some serial killer make off with your livers." Jenny was already calming down. Confrontation was one thing she was not good at.

"Ah, baby," Fran said, humor coming back into his voice, "Again with the noise? This was not a social call?"

"Come on, guys, all I want is a little peace in the evenings. Can't you keep it down once without me having to come over?" Jenny started to get annoyed again, thinking of her office situation. Guys were assholes.

"C'mon," Hector grinned, "You sure get noisy yourself sometimes..."

Jenny blushed. Every so often, whether solo or with someone else, she could not stop herself from being really noisy when she came. She had not thought anyone could hear, until Fran hinted at it several months after she got to know them. He had teased her but let her know that they were okay with the loud moans and screams. The only thing, he said, was that if she was actually screaming for help, she would need to make that clear when the time came. Funny enough, she did not feel inhibited in any way that very same night as she masturbated to thoughts of them listening to her. The guys did have her trust.

"Huh.. that is different," she stumbled, flustered, "For one thing, I can't control the volume.."

"And we would not want you to," Fran quickly said with a sexy grin.

"Yeah, and for another, it isn't like that fake lesbian crap that you are watching," Jenny was thoroughly flustered now, and knew she was not making any sense.

"Fake?" Hector looked at the silent trio that were happily licking and fingering each other, "That is some genuine beauty there.."

"Yeah, whatever... guys watching lesbians. Such a cliche..." Jenny was not sure what her argument was, and she needed to win this battle. She should have stuck to the noise argument.

"You mean you would not get turned on by lesbians?" Hector said, incredulously.

"Nope... guys are particularly obnoxious that way," she retorted, "Uniquely moronic..."

"You would not get turned on by guys playing with each other?" Hector pushed on.

"No!" Jenny sounded more sure than she felt. Her day had been ruined by men, and now they had shot her evening.

"You want to put a wager on that?" Fran looked at Hector and smiled.

"Whatever..." Jenny said, about to walk back to her apartment, and then stopped short. Fran had pulled Hector's pants off part way, and was touching his turgid cock. Shocked, she looked up from the pubic area to the guys. Fran was smiling, in his usual sensual manner, and Hector's eyes were half closed.

"You two are...?" she gasped.

"Who knows what the label is?" Fran said, his voice choked up, as he stroked Hector's cock.

"What is the wager?" she asked, slowly regaining her composure. She could see victory now.

"I bet that Hector and I will play with each other, and that you will scream for us to fuck you," Fran said, his one hand now on Hector's butt, where it seemed to be exploring teh terrain on its own.

"I bet I won't," Jenny said, with a grin, "If I win, your TV will never be heard in my apartment again. I like the odds on this one.."

Fran slapped Hector's butt and they both stripped completely. The sight of two cocks were mesmerizing, but Jenny knew she could hold out. She still liked the odds.

"You have to strip, and you'll be tied to that chair," Hector indicated a kitched chair with a cushion, "That way you won't be tempted to relieve yourself without our knowledge.

"Whatever..." Jenny was about to protest, but then realized she was intrigued by Hector's perception. She had already felt stirrings deep in her pussy, being aroused by the pure sexual energy in the room.

"Oh, okay," she said, casually dropping her bathrobe to the ground. She preened herself, enjoying the looks of lust that the guys were giving her. They were definitely not completely gay. She then slowly took off her panties and gave them a full preview of her shaved pussy, running her finger down her slit.

"Dry as a bone," she said, not telling them how much pleasure that one act generated, "If you have some lotion, I'll need it, or I'll be painfully dry as you try to turn me on."

Hector grabbed a bottle off the side table and tossed it to her, "No problem, hottie, you are on."

She rubbed her clit with the lube, trying not to moan, and then worked on her entire pussy and ass area, taking a few more moments than needed. She loved the look of her clean pussy, the pussy lips slightly puffed up. Maybe this evening was not totally shot after all.

"Let the games begin," she said, walking to the chair.