The Test Ch. 02

Story Info
Annie continues her training with Master Jake.
1.5k words
4.37
28.3k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilywhite31
lilywhite31
430 Followers

Some of you may remember me. My name is Annie and not long ago I agreed to meet my new master Jake at a coffee shop. Well, it was a little different than I expected. Who knew my new master had such control issues? Not me, that's for sure, but I'm learning. However, Jake actually has turned out to be pretty incredible. I know, I know, he's not for everyone, but you don't know him the way I do.

Let me back up some, I'm getting ahead of myself here, I forgot to tell you what happened after our first "meeting". If you remember, I had been brought to an unknown location, an apartment building not far from the coffee shop and fucked by several men. I found out later on that the big black guy was Norm. Such a sweetie, but boy does he like anal! Ouch! Anyhow, I woke up covered in cum and in pain and completely freaking out. Jake walked into the room and told me I had passed the first test. I lived through the fucking his friends gave me. Lucky me. After telling his friend Norm to give us some privacy, Jake and I got to know one another better. From then on out, things got weirder.

"Why did you do this to me?" I asked Jake. I was shaking and clearly upset at the bastard.

"What do you mean? You asked for it!" he yelled. "Don't you remember one of your emails to me? You told me about this fantasy you had about being fucked by lots of guys, being raped over and over!" he continued. "And now you're acting like you're some god-damned virgin or something!"

"You could have given me some warning Jake!" I shouted back. I know what you're thinking. How dare she raise her voice to her new master, but clearly we had some communication problems. "I could have been seriously hurt!"

"No, you wouldn't have been seriously hurt. You were never in any danger. I needed to know if everything you told me was bullshit and now I see it is! Get up, get dressed and get the fuck out!" he bellowed.

"You're mad at me!" I couldn't believe my ears. The guy has me raped by his friends and then acts like the injured party.

"Look, you're not ready. You want to be ready. You want to have a master, but babe you don't know what that means. It means I'm in control. You answer to me," he said in a calmer voice. "Now I admit you might have got more than you bargained for, but I told you to get ready to have all your fantasies met and I kept me word!"

OK, now what? I go home and lick my wounds? I wasn't a quitter and I still really liked Jake. After realizing he had no intention of any real harm, I really just wanted to get to know him more. After all, we'd only been corresponding for about a week.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled quietly.

"Excuse me? What did you say ... and shouldn't you be throwing clothes on over those tits?" Jake asked.

Getting up from the bed, on very shaky legs, I walked over to where Jake was glaring at me and got down on my knees in front of him.

"I'm sorry Master," I uttered a bit louder, praying he would forgive me. Bowing my head I could almost feel his gaze on my cum-filled hair. After what seemed like hours, but what was only minutes I heard him pull his zipper down on his tight jeans.

"Ok Slut, I'll give you one more chance. This isn't over yet though. You'll need to be punished. Do you understand Slut?" Jake asked quietly.

"Yes Master," I replied humbly. I was glad he was only going to get me to suck him since my pussy was still sore from the night's events.

Opening wide I took his semi-erect cock into my mouth. Tasting the subtle flavour of soap on his fat cock, I realized he must have showered already today. Running my tongue lightly up and down his length, I sucked his meat into my mouth. Loving the feel, the texture of his prick. His pubic hair lightly tickled my face and I inhaled his musky scent, feeling my pussy start to tingle. His large balls felt like heaven against my cheek and I wanted to suck and lick them like butter scotch candy.

"Nice and easy bitch, leave any teeth marks and your master won't be happy with you, " Jake warned. His breathing had subtly changed, and he was thrusting his hips forward, driving the cock deeper into my mouth until I felt myself start to gag. He pulled back and then shoved again. "Yeah, that's it slut. Take it deeper! I want to drill you a new hole," he said laughing.

I moaned and tried to take him deeper. Feeling his cock getting larger and larger. I knew the pressure was building. "Yeah slut, suck me! JUST LIKE THAT! Yeah ... yeah ... you know you love it," Jake panted. Kneeling naked in front of Jake I didn't hear anyone come up behind me until it was too late. At the entrance of my asshole, I felt myself being prodded. When I went to turn around, startled by the intrusion, Jake grabbed my face and head and kept me impaled on his cock. Realizing I had better do what he asked if I wanted to keep him, I continued on.

The person poking at my ass with what felt like a really big cock, rubbed themselves into my pussy, getting the head of the cock wet. They didn't penetrate me, even when I would have welcomed it at this point. They just continued rubbing the cock head, or whatever it was, into my damp slit, back and forth. The stimulation, caused me to whimper and buck my hips, causing Jake to laugh.

"You love it, don't you bitch? You're nothing but a whore. I knew it," he smirked down into my face, shoving me harder onto his stiff dick.

I was moaning against his yummy flesh, feeling my jaw start to ache from the constant thrusting. The man must take medication or something because it has never taken me that long to get a guy to cum.

Suddenly feeling the poking stop, I wanted to stop to see what was going on but it looked like Jake was starting to cum. If I stopped now, I knew my punishment would get even worse.

"OH FUCK! FUCK YEAH! SUCK IT! SUCK IT! GOD-DAMNED BITCH, COCK-SUCKING, CUM-LOVING TRAMP, TAKE IT!!!!!!" Jake roared spewing cum down my throat until I thought I would choke on it. HIs beautiful cock, slipped from my mouth and laid on his thighs like a lazy, deadly snake.

All of a sudden, the poking at the entrance my ass became like a fire poker up my butthole. Something huge and hard was thrust inside and Jake's huge hands had a strong hold on my head and hair.

"Please ... it hurts Jake!" I screamed.

"What did you call me bitch?" Jake sneered. Pushing my head closer to the floor until I could feel the cool linoleum resting against my cheek. The burning pain becoming an anguished kind of pleasure as my pussy still throbbed from it's untreated condition. My steaming cunt oozed its nasty cream and caused the friction in my ass to increase as the person behind me went deeper and deeper into my ass. I could feel their breath on my neck, causing goose bumps to break out over my quivering tits.

"I'm sorry Master. I meant Master. I love you Master." I declared, hoping he would keep me despite my stupid blunders.

Then I felt someone curve their body over mine. The person felt very small, like a woman's body. I thought this had to be the smallest man I'd every fucked as the cock fucked harder and harder and the breathing behind me got harsher and harsher. Finally the person fucking my asshole finally yelled and pulled out of my opening as I hunched my cunt against the floor trying to get off as quickly as I could.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhh Goddddddddddd!" I shrieked, humping my hips against the floor frantically and cumming like a bitch in heat. "I need .. I need to cummmmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

I could hear Jake laughing in the background as I rolled over and tried to calm my breathing. My eyes closed, I could hear my heart thundering in my ears as I rubbed my thighs together trying to hold the feeling inside a little longer, loving the tremors and pulses of my cunt.

Opening my eyes, I looked up to see Jake and the grinning face of young girl of about 18 or 19 looking down at me. I didn't know who she was and I couldn't understand what she was doing there. Then I notice the device she had strapped on to her hips. She was wearing a fake cock! A fucking strap-on! It was her that fucked me in the asshole. It was her!

"Thought you might want to try some pussy next slut," Jake explained grinning as her fondled the young woman's tits.

To be continued.

lilywhite31
lilywhite31
430 Followers