The Test Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy, on the other hand, wanted to make him cum as soon as possible. She had called 'dibs' on his next load, and was determined to get it. She worked his cock with all of the expertise of a seasoned cocksucker, although she hadn't practiced her art in a long time. It was like riding a bicycle though, you just remember. She licked the sensitive underside up and down, flicking her tongue out like a snake on the bottom, then grasping the whole shaft and stroking up and down, her tongue swirling around the head. She sucked in the clear fluid that was eliciting from the slit on the end, then stuck her tongue in the little hole.

Bill was writhing and moaning at the double pleasure that his two lovers were treating him to. The vibrating dildo in his ass producing never before sensations as Lucy expertly teased and sucked on his cock. He willed his sperm to stay in his balls, trying to think of anything but what was happening just then, but it was just too much. Lucy's ministrations coupled with the pounding, vibrating hunk of latex in his asshole drove him to the brink. Holly was getting off just watching his sphincter squeeze so tightly on the vibrator, slick with the lube and Bill's natural juices. She could still smell the mint that her mother had rinsed him out with, and flicked her tongue out to tease the spot between his balls and asshole.

That last sensation sent him over the top, his cock expanded in Lucy's slobbering mouth and began to pulse wildly, injecting blast after blast deep into her throat. She swallowed the first couple of blasts with hardly a thought, then pulled back some to suck on just the head, making it impossible for Bill to hold still. His sperm filled her mouth and coated her tongue as the vibrating dildo massaged his pulsing prostate, and she kept sucking on the throbbing member as she desperately held on to the squirming man.

Holly pushed the phallus deep inside of him, and cranked it to full throttle as he spurt his spunk into her mother's hungry mouth, looking up at Bill's agonized expression as he writhed beneath her. If she didn't know that he was experiencing extreme pleasure she would have thought that he was being tortured, but of course she knew better. She got a lot a satisfaction out of giving her 'daddy' such enjoyment, and decided then and there that she wanted to feel his cock in her ass. That would come soon, but just then he was completing his orgasmic throes.

Holly let go of the vibrator and held her mother, kissing her deeply to share the taste of the huge load of sperm that Bill had deposited in her mouth and throat. The two ladies pressed their breasts together and Holly straddled her mother's thigh, smearing her pussy juice around on her leg, which elicited a small orgasm from the younger woman. This was so fucking hot, and she was so turned on. She wished that "Daddy" could fill her ass with his hard flesh right then, but knew she would have to wait.

The three lovers were physically exhausted from their horny session, and they collapsed once again on the bed, one of them totally satisfied for the moment, and the other two feeling a need for a bit more. Mother and daughter embraced once again and smiled at each other, their teeth touching as they looked over at their man. After his mind blowing orgasm, he had immediately fallen asleep.

"Typical man, my dear" complained Lucy, but with a smile on her face. She knew that they had worked him harder than he ever had been worked, and needed his rest. He had passed the test. She just held her daughter close and kissed her deeply, feeling more love than she could ever have imagined. They both knew that Holly was going to be the next to be butt fucked, but it would have to wait for a while. The too drifted off to sleep, holding each other in their arms and dreamed of the upcoming deflowering of Holly's tight little butt hole.

**************************

Lucy had to leave the next day, but she made her daughter promise to wait until she returned to offer her ass to Bill, or anyone else that she decided upon, and Holly promised that she would. "Don't stay away too long, sis, I need 'it' and you, too" she told her mom. "I promise, I'll be back in a couple of weeks. You take care now young lady, don't let that nasty man fuck your ass until I get here; and be gentle with that pussy. I love you both.

"Well," thought Bill as he waved goodbye to the sexy mother. "I didn't reach all of my goals, but that tight little butthole there will be worth waiting for. I hope the next couple of weeks go by quickly."