The Test Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid his fingers up the back of her thigh again. looking from her beautiful red hair to the shape of her ass he couldn't imagine ever being so completely turned on as when his fingers again found and again slid into her. Now thoroughly soaked, his fingers still slick from her they slipped under her, to slide alongside her clit. Her pussy so wet, her heat on the palm of his hand as he pressed and slid the tips over her clit. Her moan on him deepened at her touch. But instead of taking him into her mouth her lips sucked hard and came off of him with an audible pop.

She turned to him, her hand wrapped around a still very hard shaft and smiled. His hand slid over her ass as she turned and faced him. Her fingers took that hand and brought them to her mouth as she looked into his eyes. The sight of her hair, tousled as her lips opened and took his middle finger. Her blouse open, bra pushed askew revealing one erect nipple so aroused him. He looked at her and enjoyed every bit of her, her skirt pulled up and bunched at her waist had fallen only a bit, partially but not completely covering the short trimmed red hairs framing a perfect pink and swollen pussy. He stared and she watched his eyes on her as she licked his finger, sucking her cum from it and enjoyed the hunger in his look. Bringing his fingertip from her lips she said "Come over here." and shifted aside inviting him to slide across the seat to the passenger side.

She raised herself up, turned and helped him slide across. As she did she was sure to raise up her skirt again. When he was almost perfectly under him she began to lower herself to meet him. Feeling for his tip she had to adjust. She felt him take himself with his fingers and hold there. She smiled at that, a small giggle as they fumbled together in the tight quarters, visions of teenage groping in the back seat of her father's car flashed through her mind.

The smile lingered but changed again to one of pleasure as she found him at her entrance, ready. They shared each other's eyes as she smoothly lowered herself around him. Together they shared the moment. Both almost closing their eyes savoring the pleasure but both also caught up in the joy they shared, he slid deep, she accepted him so perfectly inside her. Both let out a rush of air as they reveled in that moment. He flexed and pushed up subtly. Embraced him inside her, took him and gripped him. All the while, their eyes... No need for words. There weren't words.

Her hips rose. His pressed up with her wanting to remain completely inside her a moment longer. His hips fell slowly back to the seat, feeling her squeezing him hard as he slid back. The tip stayed between her lips as she held herself there. Both smiled again as she again slid herself down him and rose up again. Her breath a long slow inhale, his breath was another low moan. Their pace built. Not yet fast but steadily she rose and fell on him, feeling him fill her. His hands moved. On her hips he guided her on him. In and out he matched her pace with his hips. He ran his hands up her stomach, further up her body until both hands cupped her breasts over her bra. He squeezed and felt the material slide over her skin. She responded with a moan and a firm squeeze around him. He pushed up into her hard. One of his hands reached around to unhook her bra. With a smile he stared at her then exposed breasts as she started to ride him more eagerly. "Oh fuckkkk" he murmured as she picked up their pace.

"Mmm baby your cock feels so good" she said through quick breaths.

His eyes moved from hers to watch the swing of her breasts and how they bounced with each deep thrust. One hand held one. Fingers toying with a stiff nipple, pale areolas surrounding it as he pinched. His other hand, his already wet right hand reached between them. Those fingers found her clit and pressed. Two fingers rubbing and pressing as she started to moan again. She began to ride him now. Her own breathing already fast taking on a more urgent tone. "Oh yesssss" he cried "Fuck me baby!" Again and again she rose and fell. Again he pushed up to her. The sounds of them together, moans, grunts and gasps mixed now with the wet slaps of her dripping wet pussy falling repeatedly onto him.

The scent of her hit him. Her perfume, her sweat now mixing with his and the intoxicating and increasingly pervasive aroma of their sex filled the car. His fingertips tugged and pinched at that nipple as he fingered her clit a bit quicker now. He flexed and shoved hard up to her.

"Fuck baby" she gasped "youre gonna make me cum all over your cock!"

"Oh God" was his reply. Hips thrusting up into her he again felt himself close. "I'm gonna cummm." He managed. His fingertips flicked over her button. He felt her tighten her grip around him and sensed her coming close as well. That thought did as much as anything to speed him toward his climax. He cried out as he felt the explosion coming. "Ohhhhhhhh!"

Instantly, almost reading his mind she cried out "I'm comingggggg!!!" and plunged herself onto him with more sudden urgency. Her moan cut short with a grunt at the effort. "Unnggg"

His hands went to her waist as he felt the first wave of her orgasm on him. How she clenched and the thrilling warm wet rush of her cum around his shaft was the last he felt before he also cried out and allowed his cum to explode from him. He pulled hard on her hips as he pushed up and shot his load deep inside her. Again and again he squirted and again and again he called to her as he did. "Yes! Yes! Yessssss!!!" he called out adding his cry to hers as they came together.

Each of them sharing so entirely and each of them brought to their own almost unbelievable places at the same time. He held her onto him as he felt more and more of himself filling her. He felt right away how their combined cum began to ooze from her alongside his pressing length. A shared moan the only sound as she leaned back on top of him. The changing angle brought more of the mixed cum from her onto him. Warm wet and oh so pleasurable he felt it flow in a line around his base, down to flow slowly along his smooth balls.

He looked up at her, her down at him and the smile they shared was so completely genuine. Her eyes glittered with joy when she recognized the very same in his. With another embrace of him with her walls she leaned low to kiss him. The kiss lasted what seemed a lifetime. Remaining inside her pulled her close as they kissed.

Finally she brought her tongue from his, her lips away from his with an effort and managed to say with a mischievous smile "We better go I think." Catching the reply in his eyes she knew she had just brought him back from some incredible place. Much like, she thought, the wondrous place her own mind enjoyed as she lay atop him feeling herself filled with both their cum, Feeling him, slowly fading yet still inside her, Feeling the wet mess ooze from her. She wondered...

She rose off of him and again lifted and shifted as he slid back to the driver's seat. She smiled and barely but not completely stifling a giggle as she noticed how wet the front of his pants were. Completely soaked with cum she looked and saw some had pooled on the leather of the seat as well. She looked and found nothing at all in the car of course, nothing that is except her panties on the floor. She reached for them. She looked over at him and saw him watching her with a smile. She laughed again as she did what she could to wipe the pooled cum from the leather. She resisted the sudden corny urge to comment on that non-staining benefit of leather seats. Instead she chuckled and said as he started to reach for his pants "Oh no you don't"

She did a passable job of soaking up the mess with her already moist panties. She dropped them reached for his semi hard and completely cum soaked cock and practically lunged across the seat to take it in her mouth. She easily took all of him now that he was only semi erect. She sucked eagerly pleased to taste a fresh drop of his cum mixed with hers. She looked up at him as she continued to lick and suck his cock clean. She smiled more when she felt him begin to stiffen again in her mouth.

So badly she wanted to bring him up again. So much did she want to feel his cock swell and explode again in her mouth as he just had. She wanted to savor every pulse, every throb. She wanted to feel his fingers in her hair, feel how he had only just barely begun to control her movements and fuck her hungry mouth...

But instead she forced herself to stop, satisfied for the moment in the small amount of time they had. She smiled up at him as she slid her tongue one last time down the underside of his shaft, feeling the warm slick length on her cheek. She knew without a doubt how completely satisfied he was and also how much more he wanted her. She took him in her hand and kissed his tip, long and slow, licking again as she finally rose and sat back in her seat. "OK" she said with a wink "All done."

His smile was wide and his laugh one of pure joy as he slid his pants up again now noting as she had the vey noticeable, very wet stain across the front of his pants. She read his eyes and knew what he was thinking. "Park right next to your car" she said. Correctly guessing his thoughts he smiled at her. Another laugh of joy and he shook his head starting the car and pulled back to the road. Both of them smiling wide and knowing this smile would last quite a long time as they drove back to the lot.

12