The Tester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy shifted her weight again, moving her head towards mine. She rested her cheek near my temple, her breath warming my ear. Her hair fell from her head in a slow avalanche, covering us and obscuring my view of Dr. Tammy. By shimmying her knees towards me, she managed to bend her body to bring her ass well within my reach.

I cupped her cheeks gently, tugged at them, squeezed and released them to caress them again. My hands roamed up her back, then back down to her bottom.

"Do you like my ass?" She asked softly in my ear.

"Yeah, I do. Your body is perfect. I'm getting really excited."

"I am, too. Do you think you want to fuck me from behind while you look at my ass?"

"Yeah. I want to fuck you in six or eight different positions," I told her. "I want to fuck you on the couch, and on the table, and from behind. And I want to play with your tits while you're bouncing on my cock. And I'm going to fuck you standing up while I stare at Dr. Tammy."

"Ooh, that sounds like a full afternoon. I want to suck you off. Can you cum more than once?"

"Yeah. Especially for a sexpot like you."

"I can't wait. The doctor wants me to drain every drop from you," Amy said. She licked her lips provocatively as she stared me in the eye. "We'd better get started," she said. She turned to Tammy, who produced a condom. Amy ripped the wrapper and returned it to Tammy. Lifting herself from my lap, Amy stood and then knelt before me on the couch.

"Will you put your raincoat on for me?" she asked kittenishly.

"Of course," I said, accepting the condom from her. I unrolled it onto myself. Dr. Tammy leaned over as I felt around the base of the plastic for the lump. I finally found it and popped it just as I had seen the doctor do in her demonstration.

It turned the rubber clear over my hard on, which was raging in anticipation of Amy's attention. Tammy scribbled furiously and stepped back.

"You're all ready!" Amy said. She put one hand on either side of my hips and leaned forward to lick at the head of my cock."

"Wow," I said. I'd never felt so good wearing a condom before; I was sure that I could actually feel the wetness of her tongue on my skin. Amy exhaled and inhaled while lapping at the underside of my shaft and I plainly felt the warmth of her breath.

Amy's hair had fallen from her shoulders and she collected it with one hand. Tammy moved towards the side of the couch to observe. As Amy rocked forward again, she dipped her shoulders and sucked me into her mouth.

The feeling was incredible, as if I wasn't wearing anything at all. Amy slowly took me a little deeper into her mouth and I felt her tongue wiggle under my head. She pulled her head back, dragging her lips along my shaft until only the tip of my dick was in her warm mouth. She started swirling her tongue around my head.

"Oh, man," I said. I relaxed into the couch. Leaning back, I saw Tammy. When we made eye contact, she asked me about the sensations I was feeling.

"It's just fantastic," I said. It was; I couldn't believe I wasn't wearing a condom. In my experience, a blow job while wearing protection was sometimes necessary but always pointless. So much sensation was lost to the prophylactic that it wasn't worth trying. I told Tammy as much, and she scribbled furiously on her clipboard.

When I finished talking to Tammy, Amy redoubled her efforts. She began bobbing her head on my cock, sucking me gently as she retreated and caressing me with her tongue as she advanced. She did this for a few strokes before stopping with me midway into her mouth. Amy squeezed me with her tongue, sucked gently then pulled her tongue back before she released the vacuum.

She repeated that gesture slowly, to my great pleasure. I moaned a bit, my breathing growing slightly quicker. Amy enhanced her efforts by moving her head in time with her oral attention. Just after pumping her tongue, she raised her head slightly and began sucking me. She released her tongue and her gentle tug on my dick as she lowered her head again.

With her new pattern, Amy began building me towards my release. And I told her so, but when I did, she nearly stopped. Tammy began questioning me.

"Do you think you're reaching orgasm as soon as, more quickly, or more slowly than you would have during unprotected oral sex?"

My head was spinning. Amy seemed to know how to move just enough to keep me very interested in her.

"Eye, yah," I panted, looking up at Tammy. She was surprisingly indifferent. Amy gripped my hips and wiggled herself just a little more. I could feel her breasts swelling between my parted legs. The lace scratched at my thighs while her soft bosom caressed it, and the contact made me imagine myself watching her breasts bounce as she rode me.

"Yeah, about the same as unprotected," I said.

"Do you think you're reaching climax as soon as, more quickly, or more slowly than you would have with other brands of condoms?"

"More quickly," I answered.

"What do you think causes your more rapid arousal?"

I was sure of that: the amount and quality of stimulation. When I was done answering Tammy, Amy resumed and immediately had me doubting my answer was correct.

"Then again, I've never gotten head from such a skilled young woman before," I said.

Amy continued as she stopped, bobbing her head over my cock while sucking gently and pulsing her tongue under me. I was ready to come, and I wasn't sure what the lab protocol was.

"I'm going to come," I announced. I glanced at Tammy, then at Amy. Tammy stood ready with her clipboard, and Amy didn't slow down.

Despite how wonderfully Amy's mouth had cradled my dick, I felt that it was her soft hair rubbing against my hip and belly that had done me in. My orgasm began to roll over me. Amy instantly noticed and cupped my balls. When I pumped, she relaxed her mouth. As the wave subsided, she sucked on me until I pumped again.

I shot four or five spurts into the condom before I was spent. Amy let me fall from her mouth and grasped my shaft.

"What a load!" she cried.

Tammy moved to her side to inspect the condom; it was then I noticed for the first time that she was wearing rubber examination gloves.

I looked down at myself and noticed that my wad seemed to be impossibly balanced on the tip of my dick. The nearly invisible condom had done its job, containing my jism and providing a barrier, however thin, between myself and my new lover.

Amy sat next to me, and Tammy explained that she was going to remove the condom for me. She produced a sample bag from underneath her clipboard, and carefully set about her work. After removing the condom, she took it to the counter opposite the couch.

Waiting on the counter were a rack of small plastic bottles. She squirted one into the sample bag, then another into the condom. Or maybe on the condom; it was hard to tell. The doctor adeptly tied the end of the condom on itself, then dropped my sample in the bag before sealing. She left it on the counter and returned to me.

"Are you going to be ready, soon?" Tammy asked.

"Oh, yeah. That was a good one, but I'll come back in no time." I was sure of it. Normally, I don't even soften—or not much, anyway. She had given me such a great orgasm that I was temporarily spent and a little less than rigid.

"Well, while I wait, I'm going to get myself ready. You won't have to do any work; just watch. For now," said Amy, as she shifted on the couch.

She rose, leaning toward the couch on one knee and pulled a pillow from the backrest. She flipped it toward the side so it was over the arm rest, and sat back down facing me. Raising her leg over the rear of the couch and resting her other foot against my thigh, she spread her legs gently and leaned back into the relocated cushion.

"Can you see me?" she said.

"Oh, yeah." I could see her very well. Amy's legs were spread gently and I could see her pussy.

She was a dream date.

Her thick mound presented her pouting lips like rain-soaked flower resting on a flat rock. From my view, her white stockings and shoes made a runway to her tanned skin and pink lips. With her torso back on the cushion, her breasts fell towards her chest and were not straining against the truncated cups of her bra.

Keeping eye-contact with me, Amy began caressing herself. She gently rubbed her hands over her tummy and then up her chest over her breasts. She cupped her breasts, rubbing her nipples with her palms before using one hand to squeeze her mound. Tilting her head back and closing her eyes, she sighed as she stimulated herself. When she released her tit, she opened her eyes and stared straight at me.

I met her gaze, and she continued her show. Amy caressed her chest some more, kneading her breasts and panting as she did so. She ran one hand down her belly and pushed her fingertips through her thin pubic hair. When her fingertips reached the top of her slit, she sweetly fiddled herself, brushing the tips of her fingers from side to side over her clit.

"Unh," she said. She shopped moving her left hand and her right began kneading her breast again.

My dick was hardening already. It had almost completely softened after my blowjob, but was at about half-mast by now. Amy continued, however. She shifted her hips slightly, moving her legs slightly further apart and her tiny pussy up higher off the flat of the sofa.

Amy's left hand began moving again, brushing over her lips a few times before her fingers parted them carefully. She brought her hand to her mouth, still not breaking eye-contact with me. She licked her finger lasciviously and brought it down to her damp pussy, gently inserting it to the first knuckle.

"Oh, boy, mhh," she said. "I'm going to be ready for you in no time," she said. She gently fingered herself while cupping her breast. Each push was a little deeper, and before long she had her finger deep inside herself. She continued by grasping her breast again, and then started frigging herself faster.

"Mmm, let me come. I'm going to come so I'm nice and wet and you can just fuck me," Amy said. "Yeah, I'm gonna get to it and then you'll just bury it in me."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah," she moaned. Her hand was a blur, and she started getting herself off. "Unh, yeah. Yeah, right now, yeah, nnhn, almost" she trailed into a series of moans as her orgasm built in her. She stretched her legs, kicking a bit, sliding around on the couch. She continued moaning, then cried "Oh, yeah!" as she reached her crescendo. Whimpering and mewing as she came down, she focused again on me.

My dick was raging. "Are you ready?"

"You'll need this," Tammy said. I'd completely forgotten about her, but turned to find her standing in front of me holding another condom in its packet. After taking it from her, I tore it open and rolled it over my cock. I again marveled at the way the material nearly disappeared when I popped the bladder hidden in the base of the rubber.

"I'm ready for you, baby. How do you want me?" Amy said.

"Just like that," I answered as I rose up on one knee on the sofa. I moved between her legs and planted my hands over her shoulders and she spread her legs to accommodate my hips. Amy grasped my cock and guided it into herself. I slipped in, just past her head.

"I'm so wet," she said. "Fuck me as hard as you can. I want your cock way up in me!"

Slowly pressing in, I felt her body engulf me. Tammy appeared again, suddenly distracting me. She stood at the side of the couch, right next to us.

"More questions," she announced. "What are your sensations upon penetration?"

"She's really wet," I said. I was a bit startled, and realized I was just repeating what Amy told me. "I can feel it. I can't believe how much I can feel through the material. She's really hot inside, too. There is a lot of heat transfer."

"Are you comfortable?" Tammy asked Amy.

"Yeah," she said. "It feels great."

Amy caressed my sides with her hands, and I gently pushed myself into her sheath. She encompassed me, her folds widening to accommodate my girth and her body stretching to accept my intrusion. Once fully inside her, I enjoyed the sensation of her soft and warm pussy embracing my stiff cock.

Retracting tenderly, I glanced down to see her nether lips clinging to my shaft. She glanced down, too, watching my body over her belly and twisting her hips upward, gently, to let me slip away from her.

Just as I began to exit her, swelling her pussy lips around the knob of my dick, I reversed course and pushed into her again, this time more aggressively. And so I began to know and enjoy my surrogate, my hot little research assistant, with the lab sample condom that made me feel like I was bare inside her.

Through the miniscule walls of the condom, I felt every ridge of Amy's body as I pumped in an out of her. Her soft walls were wet and puffy with her excitement. They yielded to my penetration and I could feel them grasping at my shaft during my withdrawal.

When I thrust forward, her breasts bounced slightly on her chest in the open cups of her bra, her body still inclined on the pillow. Amy met each of my advances enthusiastically, rocking her hips up as I fallowed her tunnel. Neglecting the clinical nature of my visit, I began fucking her in earnest. Relieving myself of my own weight, I pushed my torso onto hers. Her breasts crushed into my chest, her belly ring pinching between us. My pounding thrusts stopped and became a rocking motion to slide my tool in and out of her at a more oblique angle.

She wrapped her arms around me as I felt the softness of her body underneath me. Amy's hands moved up and down my back. She grabbed my ass. Clinging to me and bearing my weight, she opened her legs wider and bent her knees. Hooking the heels of her shoes under the swell of my butt, she embraced me with her soft legs and pulled against me to meet her thrusts.

With her legs around me, her breasts pressing into me, my cock buried sweetly in her pussy, I was encased in her warmth and sweet texture. Her body was supple and smooth, curvy and delightful. It was as if I was knee-deep inside her as her upper thighs moved against my hips with each of my thrusts and her pulls. I pumped harder and she kept up with me, her warm breath against my neck.

I thought of her supple and firm body, just enough feminine resistance to accept and satisfy my masculine rigidity, my hard muscles, and my penetrating advances. The additional stimulation combined with my sexy thoughts to begin simmering my excitement within me, and I felt my balls tighten.

I rose on my hands again, then pulled backwards slowly to withdraw myself from her.

"I want you from behind," I said, as I watched my thinly protected cock emerge from her pussy. Her genitals were now visibly engorged and deeply pink from our fucking.

"Yeah, I want you to fuck me doggie-style," she said.

"Let me have a look please, first," Tammy announced. She stepped forward and used a gloved hand to examine my throbbing cock and its wrapper. She pressed it down and up again, picking a couple of times to feel the thin material.

"You're okay. Can you describe the sensations?"

As I spoke, Amy moved to lean on the back of the sofa with her ass in the air.

"They're incredible. It's like I'm bare inside her," I said. Amy had settled herself with one knee on the cushion and one behind her on the floor. Her ass was at the perfect height, and I stepped forward towards her.

A new wave of excitement ripped through me as I examined Amy's ass. It was just perfect, soft and round at the top of her sinewy legs. Her stockings were askew slightly from all the progress we had made. Instinctively, I grasped my balls and gently pulled them down to retard my progress to orgasm.

Amy tossed her hair over one shoulder and reached under herself to grasp my cock. I stepped towards her as she pushed me towards her opening. Once aligned, I firmly pressed forwarded and penetrated her. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened and she slowly but audibly exhaled. The warmth of her body again overwhelmed me, and I immediately started retreating. I leaned forward, her ass pressing against the small of my belly, and grabbed her tits.

"Oh, yeah. Get on me," she encouraged.

"Yeah," I breathed. I grasped her breasts and put my elbows into the hollows of her waistline. Amy responded as if we'd been fuck buddies for months. By leaning her torso forward more, she gave me incredible access to her body and lifted her ass slightly into my gut. Her smooth, soft bottom caressed me as I rocked my hips to pull myself into and out of her.

I stood upright and grabbed her hips to begin fucking her in earnest. My balls tightened again as I began to plow into her, and she started cooing. I grunted with each thrust, smacking my hips into her ass.

"Yeah, that's good, it feels good, unh," Amy said quickly.

I grasped her hips harder, pulling her back towards me and pushing myself in. With my excitement and aggression, my groin tightened gently. Focused on my efforts, I began bucking into her body for all I was worth.

It was at that moment I noticed Dr. Tammy had moved behind me and was studying my cock as it moved in and out of her assistant. I smiled down at her, but she didn't glance up at me so I continued my fuck.

And I enjoyed myself. When I pushed forward into Amy, her body yielded to me. As I hit her bottom, her firm and supple flesh bounced. She was panting heavily and grasping the top of the cushion, mewing with each of my thrusts.

"Uh, yeah," I said. I was starting to climb towards my orgasm. I slowed, slightly, knowing I could savor the feeling a little, but I with each forward thrust I pushed as hard as I could to bump Amy's pretty ass.

"That's nice, yeah," she said, panting. Then her voice changed: "I'm gonna come again, do me, do me!" she squealed.

With my next thrust, I felt her fiddling herself; her fingertips wiggled over her clit and brushed against my sack. Focusing on my slowed pace, I worked the lab assistant for all I was worth. My steady and deliberate thrusts pushed us both towards our rewards, and just as I realized I couldn't restrain myself Amy announced her completion.

"God, yeah! Ungh, yeah, nnhn, fuck!" she cried.

I threw away any thought of pacing myself as I tightened in orgasm inside her. Bucking wildly and pulling against her hips, I pounded my groin forward into her pussy. Straining against myself as deeply as I could, I pulled against my own body and pushed out a wad of my juices.

Amy noisily groaned and cried as she came. My thrusts continued and I fucked her for all I was worth, riding out my orgasm with slower and slower efforts until I had popped six or seven spurts.

I withdrew from her and flopped onto the couch. Amy, panting heavily, twisted around to sit on the cushion.

"That was fantastic," She said.

"Yeah," I panted, smiling at her.

"You're detumescing," she said. "I'll need that condom sample."

I nodded, and Tammy knelt before me and very gently removed the base of the rubber from my pubic hairs before pulling it off. Using a sample tray, she carried it to the table.

"You're a good fuck," Amy said soflty.

"I had a great partner," I said. "You made it seem very natural. I mean, I wasn't thinking about all the, uh—" I gestured toward the lab.

"The clinical nature of your visit?" She smiled. "It's my job to do that. But you made my job really fun."

Amy stood and pecked me on the cheek. She walked back to the examination table, grabbed her lab coat and pulled it on. At the door, she smiled and waved at me with her fingers.

"Thank you," I said as she left.

"Fantastic ejaculate volume on this one," Tammy said from the counter. She was moving tubes and plastic bags around on her work surface. She opened a drawer and produced a large envelope, in which she placed all the two bags and samples I had produced. She sealed it and transferred a bar-coded sticker from my form to the front of the envelope.