The Testing of Wendy Ch. 05

Story Info
Surprise gift doesn't quite go to plan.
5.4k words
4.21
47.4k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having succeeded in getting my wife, Wendy, to agree to fuck another man, and both of us enjoying it I now tried to get it to happen more often. I also wanted to see her take on 2 men without one of them being me.

I didn't want to push her into doing it so soon after the first time, just wanted her to get used to the idea first. Without her knowing I decided to plan a special evening for us with a friend, Jim, but was in for an unexpected shock by the end of the evening. This is what happened ...

The Story, Part 5

It was almost a month since Jim and I feasted on Wendy outdoors, one evening. With my fantasy fulfilled I now yearned for a little more fantasy turning into reality. Wendy enjoyed herself but she hadn't said anything about it unless I mentioned it first.

The coming weekend was to be 10 years since I first met Wendy and I had planned to treat us both. I told her we were going out for the first part of the evening and then back home for the second part.

"I hope you don't mind me inviting someone over after we have been out ourselves?" I asked Wendy.

"No darling. I hope you'll surprise me like you did before. I prefer it that way. Not sure I want to do it that often, or with anyone other than Jim, but I know it makes you happy".

Trying not to be too disappointed by what she just said I replied that it would be a surprise.

The day had come. "What shall I wear?" she asked me "Can you choose for me?"

"Ooh, ok, let's see now, something tarty but not too slutty. A short black skirt. And a tight strapless top – the white one, but no bra, I want to be able to see your nipples through the material. Stockings, hold ups and a thong. Oh, and some high heels".

"What do you have in mind for me later?" Wendy asked quizzically.

"You'll find out soon enough".

Wendy stripped naked, had a shower and came back to get dressed. I loved to watch her as she slipped the items on – it was almost as erotic as her getting undressed.

She looked and smelled divine, and had that "fuck me" look all over her once dressed.

For the first part of the evening we went out to a restaurant. After we finished our meal it was still relatively early so we decided to go to the bar for a couple of extra drinks and a dance. Wendy said she needed a few more drinks, as she still wasn't absolutely certain of the threesome she guessed we were going to have later.

The bar was quite full. I had planned to meet Jim in here later but he was already there with other friends of his when we arrived. Wendy was receiving a few admiring glances due to what she was wearing. To be honest, she felt a bit uncomfortable as she kept thinking that everyone in the bar knew what she was up to later, or even worse, imagined I had paid for her services.

I thought she would be ok after a few vodkas and then a dance to get her into the mood.

I ordered her a double and then took her arm and led her to the floor. She was beginning to relax as the music made her lose some inhibitions. Very soon she was dancing as if she had an invisible pole in front of her. She could have been dancing with anyone as she wasn't dancing with me as such. She just shut her eyes, waved her arms in the air, and let her hips make the sexiest movements - she had let the music take her into another world. I sensed like I shouldn't have been there as I felt like a spare prick at a wedding in front of her.

I decided to leave her to it as I was beginning to get turned on by one guy trying to sidle up behind her. Wendy still had her eyes shut and maybe thought it was me behind her but she was happy for him to dance right up close next to her.

He made his body follow her contours as she moved but making sure they brushed together. He got closer still behind her, pushing his groin tight up to Wendy's arse. She then thrust her hips backwards, pushing herself into him, feeling what must have been a massive erection gathering by the wicked smile that came across her face.

The guy soon had his hands around her waist, moving them slowly up towards her breasts as they gently heaved under her tight top. Although only a few feet away I could see her areola darkening and her nipples were hard and pointing through her white top.

His fingers brushed over her breasts, up to her bare shoulders. He then brought one hand up towards her face, the other back down her body. As his hand came down her side his fingers tugged at the strapless top, pulling the material down a little and leaving one breast more exposed than the other and very nearly revealing the nipple. I could see this was turning on more than just me with several people now ogling Wendy as she danced with this guy.

His other hand now grabbed some of her hair, his fingers running through it before he slid his forefinger round her cheek and across her lips. I couldn't believe it as Wendy opened her mouth and started to lick his finger, pouting her lips before sucking on the tip of it. She was now sucking his finger as if were my cock in her mouth, her senses heightened by his other hand which had now made its way to her hips and was caressing her tummy just above her bush, their skin separated only by her short skirt.

Did she know it wasn't me dancing with her? I didn't care as I had a massive stiff cock to prove the point.

She continued to suck his finger whilst they both danced entwined. Her skirt rode up as they rubbed together, revealing the lace tops of her stockings for all to see. I could now feel my pre-cum oozing out of the tip of my cock as this guy was thrusting his hips into Wendy as if he was fucking her.

Wendy's audience was getting bigger as she bumped and grinded with this unknown guy. Some people looked at me in disbelief that I was allowing someone to dance like that with her but most people didn't know we were married.

Wendy opened her eyes as the music changed, glancing around fleetingly and catching my eyes. She immediately wondered who she was dancing with. I smiled at her in approval of her actions, her smiling back at me before turning round to face her dancing partner. At that moment a big black guy swept up along side Wendy, gesticulating that it was his turn.

The first guy backed off leaving Wendy to get close up and hot to this other guy. He used his hands over Wendy's body even more rubbing her butt cheeks with his hands, brushing them against the bare flesh at the top of her legs. His fingers stroked upwards towards her pussy, stopping just short of revealing her g-string.

The music soon ended with the guy dragging her off the dance floor towards the bar. Once there I came over to join them. The black guy who had just danced with Wendy was a friend of Daryl, who was at the bar with a few other black guys. (Daryl was a black guy who had taken a fancy to Wendy a few weeks beforehand).

Daryl turned round and looked at Wendy, "Well hi there, you two. Come to spice up the dance floor have we?" he said whilst looking straight at Wendy, ignoring me completely.

"Just celebrating 10 years since we met, a special anniversary. One to remember I hope" Wendy replied.

"I hope you enjoy yourself whether you remember it or not. Here's a double vodka and tonic for you and some beer for hubby, not too many, mind you, or you won't remember anything." Daryl said, laughing. Jim cam over to us at this point, thinking we needed some moral support.

We kindly accepted their drink and chatted some more. Daryl and his dancing friend seemed friendly enough and I ordered another round so that we could return their compliment. They dropped a few hints at how horny Wendy looked and wished they could be in my shoes tonight as they could tell we weren't going home to play Monopoly.

We made our apologies and left, Jim going back to his other friends, much to Wendy's surprise. There was to be no rendezvous in the gardens of apartments on the way home tonight. I had planned to treat Wendy at home by arranging for Jim to come around later, but she obviously didn't know what was to happen yet.

Wendy and I got back home. I had already phoned Jim to tell him to be at our house a couple of minutes after we had gone through the door. I was hoping he wouldn't be too long in arriving as we had all drunk too much already and were feeling a bit jaded. I was certainly feeling the effects and despite being very excited had started feeling tired. I could see Wendy fading too.

I took Wendy into our back room and sat her down in a chair. I took out a blindfold and covered her eyes, checking she could not see. The doorbell rang.

"Our guest has arrived" I declared. Wendy smiled, guessing correctly it was Jim but I said nothing to confirm or deny this.

Wendy stood up as we entered the room and wobbled a bit on her feet.

"Didn't think I had drunk that much...." she slurred.

Jim and I went either side of her and began kissing her face, working our way down her neck, onto her shoulders and towards her breasts. At this point I left Jim to it whilst I went upstairs to tie some silk scarves to the bedposts so we could tie Wendy to the bed later. I had also set up the video recorder and hit the record button. Neither Jim nor Wendy was to know about the camera.

I went back downstairs to find Jim sitting on the sofa and Wendy on all fours in front of him sucking on his dick, her head bobbing up and down slowly.

I knelt down behind her and lifted her skirt up a few inches, revealing her bare legs above her stockings, and her damp thong, which I pushed to one side. I started to lick her moist warm pussy, causing Wendy to stop sucking Jim's dick as she let out a few subdued moans.

I carried on flicking my tongue across her clit feeling more and more tired as I was doing it. I decided to sit opposite and watch Wendy pleasure Jim as I struggled to keep my eyes open. I could see Wendy fading so Jim lifted her up and placed her on the sofa. It was his turn to get on his knees and use his tongue around Wendy's clit.

Jim pushed her legs apart and started to lick her pussy. Wendy let out a few gentle moans as I fell asleep.

In what seemed like only a minute later I woke up. I still felt a bit groggy. I focused my eyes after a few seconds and looked around the room but could see nobody. Where were Wendy and Jim? "Oh God" I thought, "They've gone upstairs and are fucking away and I'm not there to see it!" That wasn't part of the plan, but then I remembered the video camera so I could still get to see them later anyhow.

I hauled myself up the stairs, checked the bathroom and spare room. No-one there. Poked my head round the corner of our bedroom. It was dark with the light off although I could see the outline of Wendy on the bed, so I went back downstairs to check for signs of life.

I looked in the other rooms downstairs to see where Jim was. Nothing but silence. I noticed the backdoor was closed, but unlocked, and there was a note pinned to the door. It read "I think you guys had too much to drink!! You both passed out before we got started so I left you both on the sofa!! Have let myself out the back (you know it's quicker). See you guys soon, Jim!!"

Left us both on the sofa, Jim wrote. So why was Wendy in bed? I went back upstairs to our bedroom and turned on the light. Wendy was spread-eagled asleep on the bed, wrists tied to opposite bedposts, blindfold still on.

As I got closer to her I could see she had cum all over her. She was still dressed in the top, skirt, stockings and heels but the thong had gone. Her top had been pulled down to her waist revealing her now cum covered breasts. I looked around and saw the thong on the floor. The cum was everywhere, on her bush, oozing out of her pussy, all over her skirt, and clothes, over her tits, face, hair, simply all over her.

I tried to gather my thoughts. I had been downstairs all the time and Jim had written that he had gone before we started and left us on the sofa. What had happened here? Oh my God, what had happened?

I grabbed the video camera hoping that whatever happened would probably be on tape.

Part of me was thinking the worst-case scenario; the other part of me was getting vastly turned on.

I left Wendy where she was, not a lot I could do now considering what had happened to her, and that way she wouldn't interrupt my viewing of the video. I went downstairs.

I noticed about 3 hours had passed since I fell asleep. I set up the tape, rewound it and started to watch the events unfold.

Nothing for the first 30 minutes on the tape but I guessed Jim had gone home by that time. Then, the light came on in the room. "In here" a voice spoke. In walked a black guy. Then another, then a third. Then in walked Daryl carrying a sleeping Wendy, still dressed and blindfolded. His mate who had danced with Wendy earlier followed him in.

There were now 5 black guys with an unconscious Wendy in our bedroom. I was guessing what was about to happen and my heart was beating faster than ever, but not because I thought she was going to be raped but because I was getting turned on about seeing her getting fucked by 5 men. My cock was now bursting out of my trousers.

This is what the video revealed.

Daryl stood Wendy up onto her feet but being unconscious she had to be held up by one of the men, under her arms. Two other men instantly surrounded her. There was now the one man holding her up whilst Daryl stood directly in front of her. The other two men flanked her and immediately started to stroke each breast nearest them through her tight white top. Her dark nipples started to show through although Wendy wasn't awake. "Leave her for me first" said Daryl

Daryl put both his hands on her top, stroking her breasts slowly before ripping the top down to her waist with one sharp tug. He cupped one breast, kissing and licking the nipple before swapping it for the other breast. One of the other men knelt down and lifted her skirt up before pushing his hand in between her legs. He roughly fingered her before bringing up his wet hand, licking his fingers and saying "tastes good".

Wendy now had 3 pairs of hands all over her. Her breasts were being kneaded like dough, her nipples squeezed and pinched. Two of the men started fingering her pussy from each side, one of the men seemed to be pushing his finger into her ass but I couldn't tell from the angle of the camera.

I wondered what the fifth man was up to, I could hear some movement and drawers being opened and shut but he was out of camera shot. All of a sudden he came into view with the big black vibrator I had bought for Wendy. "Hey, the bitch already likes a big black cock. Should be ready for all of us then" he laughed.

The man holding Wendy up couldn't hold onto her anymore so he carried her over to the bed, throwing her limp torso onto the mattress, face forward. Her feet were still on the floor, ass revealed to the whole room.

Daryl, shirt already off, unzipped his trousers and stood behind Wendy, his erection at least 9 inches long, and thick with it. He fingered Wendy's pussy with his left hand whilst guiding his cock into it with his right. He leant forward, hands leaning against the bed and started to pound his big cock into Wendy. No niceties, just straight down to a good hard fuck.

Remembering what he said to Wendy after their first meeting a few weeks earlier Daryl grabbed a handful of her hair and laughing said "Told you I would see you soon bitch, ha ha" .

He carried on fucking her whilst the others watched, knowing she was his find and he was going to be the first with her. He drove his cock into her using the full length of it each time, his balls slapping against her on each thrust.

He built up speed and after a few minutes of dirty fucking you could hear that he was just about to cum.

"Aaaaghh aahh. Yesss!!" Daryl gasped as he came deep inside Wendy's womb. He thrust his shaft into her several times until he was drained of all cum.

He climbed off her and said "She's all yours boys, but I want first go on the ass later".

"Shit!" I thought. "This really is going to be one big gang bang". I was concerned for the first time now about what they could do her ass as she had never let me go anywhere near there.

The other men picked Wendy up and put her on the bed properly. With Daryl resting she now had 2 men at each end. They lifted her up into the doggy position putting a couple of pillows under her body to lift her up. The first guy lifted her hips towards him and slapped his cock on her ass cheeks before sliding it into her pussy. The other two men began to take turns in thrusting their large cocks into her half-open mouth. Wendy wasn't able to suck on their cocks but they rammed them in and out of her mouth anyway. The fourth guy helped them by holding Wendy's head up by her hair and moving her face in the direction of their cocks.

"Hey this white bitch is one horny gal, even when drugged up" said the guy fucking Wendy.

His black ramrod was repeatedly slamming into Wendy's vagina. "There you go bitch! Have some real black cock with some real black cum! AAAAAAarrh yesssss" he shouted as he emptied the contents of his sac into Wendy's pussy. He pulled his cum soaked cock out and made his way round to wipe it on Wendy's face and hair, smearing the sticky mess all over her.

I wound back the tape just to make sure I heard him say what I thought he said - "drugged up". That explained everything, why we were very sleepy so early in the evening. They must have spiked our drinks, which they bought us. That also explains why Jim, who wasn't bought a drink by Daryl in the bar, wasn't tired and sleepy.

"My turn next" said the third guy, "let's turn the slut over, and hey, they have kindly left some scarves out for us on the bedpost. Tie her wrists to the posts, man"".

Wendy was turned onto her back and her arms tied to the opposite sides of the headboard. The next guy lined himself up in between her legs and lifted them onto his shoulders. His cock seemed bigger than the first two guys. He slammed his cock hard into her pussy which, had Wendy been conscious, would have made her scream it seemed so big.

"Your man won't be able to touch your sides once we finish with you!" he said whilst thrusting his pelvis into her, banging into her hard, with more force than the first two guys.

He continued to fuck her hard whilst Daryl and the second guy climbed up towards Wendy's head and forced their cocks into her mouth, trying to get them clean, and then on her cheeks. "Hey, I hear it's good for the skin" he laughed.

The third guy grabbed Wendy's breasts as they heaved up and down from the force of his fucking, squeezing them hard.

The first two black guys had cum quite quickly whilst this third guy, the biggest so far, was fucking Wendy relentlessly. He pounded away, the flesh slapping together on each thrust. Although I was still turned on I was getting concerned about any harm he may have being doing to her.

He was still driving his cock hard into her as he started to suck Wendy's nipples, taking turns between each breast. He did not stop at all whilst he ravaged her body, his whole cock filling her crack before being taken out to the cusp, time and time again.

Just as it seemed he couldn't stop he whipped his big, black cock out, cum spurting across her belly and breasts, hitting her chin and mouth. He climbed up, cum still firing out over her body. He opened her mouth and shot the remains of his sticky cum into her mouth, the contents dripping out of the side, down her face.

No sooner had he climbed off her the next guy lined up. "Oh man, she has one wet pussy now" he said sliding his cock in, cum oozing out at the same time.

He started fucking her as if it were a sprint. She must have been very wet and full of cum as I guessed he was doing this as, being smaller than the guy before him, he couldn't feel much.

12