The Text Message Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
739 Followers

I replied with a calm voice, "I didn't. She walked out on him because he had proven unworthy. If your deal had had any validity in the first place, it would have ended when he drove her away. He didn't tire of her, she abandoned him."

"She is mine."

"Let go. This is my last warning."

"Or what?"

"Or you will get the chance to discuss your deal face-to-face with Justin."

I tried to sound calmer than I felt because I felt as if I could end this scene without the need for violence. Despite having fought Justin on the street, despite having been shot, I still didn't like to become violent.

"But he's dead."

"I know. I killed him," I responded, my tone clearly communicating that I was done speaking.

I obviously succeeded because after considering his options for an eternally long second, he let go of her hair whereupon I advanced a step driving him back and away from Alicia.

Not letting Ricardo out of sight, I extended a hand to help Alicia get up. She took it and moved in behind me, quickly joined by Dolores.

I kept the staring-duel with Ricardo up, not blinking, putting all the anger I felt for him into my stare until he averted his gaze. I had defeated him, without the need to become violent and without the need to even become loud.

"You will never touch one of my girls again, you won't look at them and you won't speak about them."

"Or what?" Ricardo asked in a last attempt to save his face.

I didn't reply but locked my eyes on his.

He couldn't hold my stare for longer than a second before he turned around and left. He was already halfway to the door when he turned around, "Come here, Bimbo. What are you waiting for?"

One of the women at the sub table cast me a glance to which I replied with a shrug and, probably in reaction to my unwillingness to help her, she got up and followed Ricardo out the door.

"That was really impressive, Nick. I understand why Alicia and Dolores are so taken with you."

I turned towards Debra who had said this, considering for a fraction of a second whether to give a pissed reply or ignore the fact that nobody had moved to help.

"Oh, please, no. Not another one. I'm fully occupied keeping up with the two I have," I decided to take the de-escalating route and the whole table burst out laughing and I turned to Alicia.

"Are you ok? Do you want to go home?"

"I'm fine, Master. I knew from the start that you would win," she replied as she stood on her toes and kissed my cheek. "Thank you for looking after me."

"My pleasure, Beautiful," I said to compliment the soft pat I gave her butt.

"Dolores? How about you?"

"Master, I knew he was no match for you."

I kissed her forehead and sent them to sit down again while taking my place again.

"Do I need to worry about Ricardo trying to get back at me? Do I need to start walking around with a gun again?"

"I don't think so. Ricardo is not a criminal like Henreid was. He might mouth off behind your back but he's harmless."

"Well, you can't get everybody to like you."

At this moment, George showed up with two big, mean looking men.

"Where is..." he looked around confused, "What's going on? Where is Ricardo?"

"Nick convinced him that it was better for him to leave in peace," Ben replied in my place.

"I'm so sorry, Mr West, that you had to go through this here in my place during your first visit," he waved his hand dismissingly at the two gorillas and prompted them to leave. "Please let me offer you a free dinner as an apology."

"It's ok. You are not responsible for the behaviour of your guests and, as I can see, you came to my help as fast as possible."

"You are too kind, Mr West."

We stayed at the club until the late afternoon and then returned home. I sent Dolores cooking and instructed Alicia to compile a new list of items that needed cleaning. Having already made one such list and having seen what I made of it, I assumed, rightly so as it turned out, that she would provide a nearly perfectly structured list.

I also reviewed her lesson plan as I wanted her to seriously get on with her diploma. Having Dolores around who could support her should help to advance things.

+++

The week after the incident at the club I started working on the rehab to get my right arm back to full use. In the beginning, it was a painful and slow process but after overcoming my weaker self I advanced steadily.

About a month after I had been shot, I decided that my arm had progressed sufficiently so I could invite the girls into my bed to sleep. I had been careful with that before to avoid that they involuntarily hurt me during the night and would start to freak out because of it.

It was Saturday evening, I had spent the entire day in the office with my last preparations for the tests I would have to write the coming week, and hadn't had any sexual contact with the girls the entire day. I didn't know how the girls had spent their day as I still kept the task list short on weekends and I was looking forward to having more time for them once my exams were over. The ensuing writing of the master thesis would also take a lot of time but not as much as the preparations for the finals.

I got up from my chair and stretched, feeling my backbone scream with gratitude for the change in posture.

"Girls, use the toilets and meet me upstairs in front of the empty room," I shouted into the house to alert them of my intentions. In the past month since we moved into the house, we had developed a routine where the girls would undress me and tuck me in before going to their own bedroom. Of course, we would also engage in all kinds of sexual activities but by far not on a daily basis and certainly not following some kind of schedule. Also, it was normally a more or less spontaneous one-on-one action and not an ongoing threesome orgy. Dolores still hadn't conquered her fears and so far, we hadn't had actual sex together, only oral and I had satisfied her by hand a few times. While the obvious signs of fear from penetration were getting less clear by the day, they were still there and I was really intent on waiting for her to be ready.

Today though, I intended a change in procedure. Two days ago, the massage table and several different massage oils I had ordered online had arrived and I had sent the girls to the cellar while the delivery guys carried the table upstairs into the empty room and assembled it. They knew I had a surprise ready in the empty room but, as far as I knew, they didn't know what it was.

When Alicia, dressed in a white translucent negligée, and Dolores, dressed in the same garment but in black, arrived, I pulled the key from the pocket of my comfortable sweatpants.

"Do either of you know what's inside this room?"

"No, Master. You prohibited us to go in or peek through the windows," Alicia replied, visibly shaken that I even considered that she had not abided to my instruction.

I looked at Dolores who had lowered her eyes.

"Dolores. Do you have anything to tell me?"

"Master, I swear that I have not been in the room and have not looked in through the windows or the keyhole or any other way but I have a strong suspicion of what's inside."

I narrowed my eyes. This was the first time that she had shown any kind of disobedience since she had come to live with Alicia and me but maybe she also had fallen for my distraction.

"And where does this suspicion come from?"

"While cleaning, I found a delivery slip under the bureau in the entrance hall and I looked at it to decide what to do with it. As I have not seen this piece of furniture anywhere else, I assume that it is in the empty room."

"But you said you didn't know when I asked you!" Alicia interjected.

"I did so because Master obviously wanted to surprise us and I didn't want to spoil it for him or for you."

"Tell me, Gorgeous, what do you think is in the empty room?" I said, trying to suppress a grin. My ruse had worked perfectly although I had expected the one to find the fake receipt to share it with the other.

"A four-in-one fitness machine."

"I'm afraid that you are wrong. But I'm very proud of you that you tried to keep my surprise a secret, you have earned yourself a treat for this."

She blushed heavily at my compliment, "Thank you, Master."

"Any specific wishes for your treat?"

"No, Master, anything you decide on is perfect for me," she said but avoided my eyes. A mannerism which had become a clear telling sign that she was not being totally honest. I guessed she wasn't actually lying but maybe she had a specific wish.

"Dolores. Be honest with me!"

"Master, I've tried so hard but I can't bring myself to take you in my pussy. I was hoping you might try and help me break my inner barrier by actively penetrating me."

"Are you sure about that?" I enquired, doubtful if this was the right course of action.

"No, Master, I'm terribly scared at the thought but I'm also afraid that I can't make it on my own."

"I'll think about it. But now back to the room, formerly known as the empty room."

I pushed the key into the lock, turned it and pressed down the handle but without pushing the door open, "Any guesses?"

"Maybe a pole dance room?" Dolores guessed.

Alicia's shot in the dark was an alternative fuck room, she sometimes really was a bit single-minded.

"Both wrong. Let me introduce you to our new," I pushed the door open, "massage room!"

Alicia squealed from joy, took Dolores by her shoulders and jumped up and down, making their breasts and butts bob enticingly. Both turned at me at the same time.

"Do you want to break it in now, Master?" Alicia asked with barely contained joyful anticipation.

"That's my idea. I want you to jointly give me a full-body massage. All body parts, from all sides. And I want to cum at least once in each of you."

I had the table custom built which was the reason for the time it had taken to be delivered. The headpiece had a cut-out for my face so that I could breathe easily while lying on my stomach and didn't have to turn the head sideways. The main body of the table was ten inches wider than I was to allow safe footing in case one of the girls would ride me and the special highlight was a flap that could be opened that was just in the right place so that my cock could be serviced from under the table. Alicia growled with lust when I showed it.

They undressed me, slower than they wanted because they correctly assumed that I wanted some anticipation to build. While they did so, I gave them detailed instructions on how they were supposed to proceed, starting with me on my front, kneading every bit of me from my arms to my calves.

I laid down and they both started as instructed to work their way from my wrists up to my shoulders on an arm each. They then advanced to massage my shoulders and nape before Alicia started on my clenched back. She did well but my attention was diverted from her ministrations as Dolores had slipped in under the table and opened the flap to work on my first climax. As I had taught them, mostly Alicia but also Dolores had had to learn the virtue of patience, she worked me slowly up to a strong climax. Dolores' attempts at delaying my orgasm, despite the uncomfortable position she was in, were sabotaged by Alicia's sultry goading.

'How's that little cocksucker doing?', 'Is the petite slut doing well enough?', 'Do you want me to spank her a little to increase her motivation?', 'Is that fuckmouth sucking hard enough?', 'Look at that dirty little whore how she begs you to dump your precious load into her undeserving throat'.

When I finally released my load with a loud groan, the profanities immediately stopped and were replaced with affectionate compliments for making me cum and begging for Dolores to share the load. I was a bit worried that Alicia might find it difficult to coax another erection out of me when it was her turn but I should have known better.

After the back massage/blowjob combo, they continued with my legs, starting at the calves and working their way up to my thighs. Their caresses soon let my cock start to swell again and when it was time to turn around, I was already halfway back to being hard.

The next move needed some careful instruction. Alicia, being a little stronger physically than Dolores, put one hand on my forehand and one hand in my nape and pulled carefully while Dolores held me steady on my shoulders. After they had unclenched my neck, Alicia soon proceeded to tease me back to full hardness with her mouth.

Soon she was impaling herself on my hard shaft while Dolores was massaging my shoulders and my pecs, leaning over me, rubbing her firm tits over my face for me to lick and suckle at my heart's content. Alicia also practised her recently discovered fondness of slow and sensual love making and didn't make me cum until her legs would almost no longer support her. When she felt I was about to cum, she ordered Dolores to take my load in her mouth so it wouldn't go to waste when it dripped out of her pussy but Dolores had a different idea.

When Alicia slid off me she wedged my erection between her globes and quickly took me over the edge until I spurted my load onto her cleavage which she then, with a grin on her face, presented to Alicia for slurping and tongue cleaning.

They finished off by kneading my thighs a bit more and alternately kissing or licking my now limp and well-spent dick.

"Girls, that was absolutely fantastic. Thank you very much."

"It was absolutely our pleasure, Master," they replied in unison, placing a kiss on each side of my shrivelled cock. "Thank you for offering the opportunity to serve you."

"We're not done yet. In a few minutes, when I have regained at least some of my strength, we'll go to shower together where you will soap me up to get me clean enough for bed.

I couldn't resist rubbing a climax out of the two of them while we were in the shower. I also used the opportunity to test Dolores reaction to a finger probing her opening, initiating penetration and I was pleased to see that she didn't tense up in fear anymore. Maybe she was right, maybe I could really help her if I created a relaxed and loving atmosphere and then carefully and gently penetrated her with my cock.

Once we were clean and dry I went to bed and lay down in the middle of it, "There's another novelty today."

"Master?"

"As of today, you will both sleep here in this bed with me. My arm is sufficiently rehabilitated that I don't need to worry about pain anymore."

Their eyes widened and threatened to pop out of their sockets and it took them a few moments to understand what I expected from them. Alicia reacted first and quickly slid in under the blanket, laid her head on my right shoulder and snuggled her body to mine. Dolores was right behind and took a similar position but on the left. I closed my arms and pulled them both close, pressing their delicious bodies to my sides and they reacted by putting one leg over one of mine, pushing their pubic bones to my hips.

"Now doesn't that feel wonderful, my heavenly duo?"

"I've been looking forward to this moment since I moved in," Dolores purred from my side while Alicia made that content sound she always made when I put her at a loss of words with my actions.

Being well satisfied and drained sexually, it didn't take me long to fall asleep.

+++

When I woke up on Sunday morning, I found myself pinned down on the mattress by my sleeping girls who seemed to have not moved an inch during the night. I extracted myself from my two beauties, surprisingly without waking them, and went to empty my bladder. My plans for the day included taking a long walk, spending some time in the whirlpool outside, idling time alone and pack my bag. The two days of tests were the only days where physical presence was required and I needed to prepare my mind for the challenge.

By the time I returned from the bathroom the girls were awake. Looking at me with lust, they did their best to lure me back into bed but I turned them down and gave them a preview of how I would spend the day, combined with an order to leave me alone. This has always been my way to prepare for big tests and I wouldn't change that now. I studied hard right up to the test but on the last day, I wouldn't touch a book but I also wouldn't speak to anyone.

On Monday I left early for the tests, returned home in the evening with a sure feeling of having excelled, ate alone in the library and went to bed early, alone.

Tuesday was a repetition of Monday right until I came home in the afternoon and opened a bottle of champagne and invited the girls to join me in the whirlpool. While we celebrated my finals, I also informed them about the time I expected to spend on the Master Thesis and how I planned to accommodate everything, them, work and the thesis, under one hat.

After the bath, I sent Dolores to prepare dinner while I had a little chat with Alicia as she needed to know what I had planned tonight before I sent her to help Dolores. After we had eaten we sat down on the sofa watching a romantic comedy, something I only rarely did. I ordered Dolores to put her head on my lap and kept affectionately stroking her all through the movie. Alicia sat between my feet, regularly turning around, kissing Dolores or toying with her breasts making her, as I clearly felt, more and more aroused by this constant teasing. I extended the range my hand played in to include the side of her boobs, drawing my fingers lightly over her globes, brushing past her areolas and her nipples which looked as if you could cut diamonds with them.

By the time the movie ended Dolores was barely capable of a coherent thought and when I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom she was almost exploding, desperately seeking release but too submissive to ask for it.

I put her down on the bed and draped myself next to her, placing loving kisses on her lips, softly massaging her breasts. When Alicia crept between her legs and started to nibble on her thighs I could feel how she tried to move so that Alicia would trigger her climax but neither Alicia nor I would allow her to fall over the edge. We kept her like that for over an hour, her juices were flowing freely and Alicia kept busy smearing them over my painfully hard cock when we finally reached the limit Dolores was able to bear.

"Master, please, I beg you, let me cum. Please!"

I moved between her legs, my legs folded under me and pushed my knees under her butt to make her pussy come up a bit. I inched slowly forward, drawing the underside of my cock over her clit, teasing her further by tilting my hips back and forth and hereby drawing my cock over her dripping folds. Alicia had moved upwards and kept covering her face with kisses

"I love you, Gorgeous. We love you."

"Oh, God, yes. Master, please, I beg you. Take me, make me yours."

I placed the tip of my swollen cock at her entrance, looking for signs of fear or bad memories resurfacing but all I got were Dolores' repeated pleas, so I started to slowly push into her.

"Oh, my God, that's so wonderful. Please, Master, more, deeper, I want to feel you all the way in."

She was so well lubricated after that long and intense build-up that despite her tightness I felt almost no resistance from her pussy. I let out my breath, which I hadn't known I had been holding, with a loud groan once I was fully lodged in her hot core, a fact that I also confirmed with an extra little thrust with my pelvis which proved to be the straw that broke the camel's back and set her off on an intense climax.

I let her enjoy the first, cock-induced climax of her life by stroking her abdomen and her breasts.

"How are you feeling, Gorgeous?" I enquired, once she had come back to earth.

"Wonderful, so incredibly, fucking wonderful. Thank you, Master, thank you for helping me conquer my fears."

Kojak01
Kojak01
739 Followers