The Texter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, I'm glad you didn't, I need to change my drinks," he nodded and brought out their order ticket and a pen.

"Ok, so I want some juice," he looked up at her confused.

"What kind of juice?"

"Well it can't be too smooth, a little lumpy. I would prefer right from the pump."

"Um, we have orange juices from a pump, but you already order that."

"Well, the storage has to be just right too you know. The shaft has to be thick, long and hard," His confusion was evident as he tried to think, but her hands were now rubbing his chest. "Now who's the blond here? Haven't figured it out?" He shook his head and she smiled as her hand went down to his pants. "Well Trevor, ever since I started working here, you fueled my dream of sucking some black cock" He looked at her dumbfounded as she began to rub his already plump dick.

He was frozen in his spot as her hand caressed his cock. Getting onto her knees, she began to undo his pants as he let out an exhale of breath. Unzipping his pants, she reached in and pulled out his raging cock. Gazing at it's already thickness, she knew it was only half of its length and already it was about half the size of her forearm. Working his shaft with her hand, she slid her hand up and down his length feeling its pulsing.

Pinning it against him, she began to lick the underside causing him to moan. Licking up his shaft, she brought his head down and began to swirl her tongue around the tip. He grunted as she teased his cock with slight sucks on it.

"My, my, what a big cock you have. Do you want me to suck it big boy?" She moved it about like a joystick and all he could get out was a grunt.

Smiling, she slowly began to suck on his cock. At first, it wasn't going in but she began to work her mouth around it. His incredible width stretched her mouth and all she wanted was more. Using her hand as well, she began to blow his cock and apply as much pleasure as possible. She tried her best at deep throating, but his base was too thick for it.

He watched as her petite mouth devoured his tremendous cock. His deepest dream was becoming real and all he could do to acknowledge it was with another grunt. Grabbing the back of her head, he began to fuck her mouth causing her to moan.

"That's right, take that cock. Oooo, you fucking mouth is so perfect!" Lisa's eyes looked up at him as he assaulted her mouth.

She began massaging his balls adding more to the fire and Trevor moaned. After a few thrusts into her mouth, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and she desperately gasped for air. Her face was mess with saliva and pre-cum and he began jerking off his cock.

"Do you want to quench my thirst" she watched his swift pumping action. "Come on! Give me some fucking juice!" Her dirty talk inched him closer.

"Fuck me with your tits1" he let out a low groan and she smiled as she pealed off her Aeropostale t-shirt.

Unclipping her bra, she took his cock between breasts and began to fuck his cock. She squeezed his cock between her tits and jacked his cock off with them. Her breasts were becoming speared with pre-cum and glisten in the light. Half his shaft was in between her melons and both were moaning. Her thirst had caused her mouth to feel dry and she grabbed his cock. Pumping it as hard as she felt his orgasm coming. His balls were boiling for release and as soon as he took over to jack off his cock, he aimed straight into her mouth and erupted. His member pulsed rapidly as each spurt of his cum filled her mouth. She engulfed his head and began to drink his juice. His load was incredible and both moaned in approval.

After several large pumps of his cock, it subsided and Lisa gulped down the last of it. Trevor feel against he sink as his aching member lay limp against his pants, cleaned. Lisa licked her fingers and ran her fingers across her chest and face, getting the residue off and sucking it clean. She smiled at him as she grabbed her collected her self on the ground.

"Trevor, I must say you have an amazing dick" she put her bra and shirt back on.

"And you are amazing at sucking cock. I can't believe you took my entire load!" he stuffed his exhausted member into his trousers.

"Why thank you and I better get back to the table before Christy decides to fuck Chad."

She walked out of the bathroom and spotted Christy still conversating with Chad, but stopped when her phone buzzed. Looking at the message, she gazed at the photo of her on the floor drinking Trevor's cock along with a message from the Texter.

"I might be a little challenged against him" said the Texter.

"Trust me, there's no challenge, just some fun for me," texted Lisa and she sat down at the table as Chad left.

"Well, I see some one went in the wrong bathroom," Christy smiled as Lisa blushed.

"What, I had to go and it was crowed in the girls. Trevor allowed me to use a stall in the men's," lied Lisa as their drinks and food were brought by Chad just in time. "I didn't even order."

"Come on Lisa, your so predictable: three egg omelet, peppers, ham, tomato and mushroom with a side order of scrapple and potatoes," said Chad placing her meal in front of her.

"Stalker!" She flashed him a smile as he left.

The two dug into their breakfast and both exchanged moans. A few glances were exchanged with Lisa and Trevor as he walked to the kitchen and Christy giggled causing Lisa to blush.

"So how was he?" said Christy, breaking the dull silence.

"…He was big and his cum tasted so amazing" Lisa hesitated, but just blurted it out.

"But why did you do it?" Christy shoved a few mouth full's into her mouth.

"Random I guess, I was just thinking of that guys cum last night and became hungry for it so I decided to suck off Trevor." Lisa stabbed at a few of the remaining of the potatoes on her plate.

"Damn girl! Most random person I ever known. Most of the sorority girls aren't like you at all. They set times for sex and its other events.

"A women needs what a women wants. A cock." Both dropped their forks onto the plate and Christy let out a low belch.

"Excuse me, I'm going to need to hit the gym after this" she patted her stomach.

"Mind if I join? I need something to release some stress" Lisa swabbed at some ketchup on her face.

"I guess, since when have you been going to the gym?" Christy forked out thirty dollars and tossed it onto the jelly stand.

"Since I've been putting on weight, I need to tighten my stomach up a bit, it's become a little jiggly," Lisa gave her stomach a shake.

"Okay, well lets get out of here, I got an appointment with my trainer in half an hour," with that, they left the restaurant waving good bye to Trevor and Chad.

"Christy I was wondering, why did you introduce me and George?"

"He liked you I guess, I don't know, why?" Christy pulled onto the highway.

"Well, if you knew he was like this, then why did you hook us up?" Lisa looked at Christy waiting for an answer.

"I didn't know him, that's where I screwed up. He and I were lab partners for our chemistry class. When you would come over to visit right after our study time together, he took interest into you," Christy veered off onto the road leading to her college.

"Why didn't you two hook up then, I mean come on you're like a goddess: outstanding body, amazing kisser, fantastic lover and…" she stopped as she realized she was beginning to love Christy a little too much.

"Really? Hot body huh, what exactly is so hot about it?" Christy pulled into the parking lot of the gym.

Lisa looked at her not wanting to respond and as she was about to say something, her phone buzzed and she breathed a sigh of relief as she exited the car.

"What you doing?" asked the texter.

"Going to the gym with Christy talk to you after my workout" said Lisa as she followed Christy to the college work out room.

Lisa's eyes wondered onto the swaying of Christy's ass, admiring its firmness. Lisa was slightly jealous of Christy's ability through volleyball to keep such a tight ass. Her figure was perfect, with her having such a godly figure. Christy was Lisa's dream body.

Christy shivered as she felt the glare Lisa on her ass and she purposely swayed extra to hypnotize her some more. She pushed open a door and led the two of them into the locker room. Going down several rows of lockers, she turned down the furthest row and stopped in front of the middle locker.

"Pants or shorts?" said Christy startling Lisa a bit who dislodged her eyes from her ass.

"What?" Lisa looked at her confusingly.

"Do you want to wear shorts or pants for the work out? Personally I'd suggest shorts on account of, we're going to run and do a lot of shit," Christy flung a pair of shorts at Lisa, hitting her in the face with them.

Lisa pulled the shorts off her face and her eyes widen as she gazed at Christy's perky breast incased in her purple-laced bra. Her hair fell down across the front of her and she gave it push to behind her shoulder. Sliding her hands down her side, she unbuckled her belt and whipped it out of the loops of her jeans. Tossing it onto the bench, she proceeded to unzip her jeans.

Hooking her fingers in the loops, she tugged them down clenching her legs together to allow the tightness to loosen a little. Lisa admired the slender legs and ass encased in the matching panties of Christy's and Lisa couldn't get control of her body as she stood there.

Christy stood up and reached inside her locker pulling out a pair of tight shorts. She held them in one hand as she slid her panties off and threw them into her locker. Stepping into the tight shorts, she pulled them up and out letting them go causing them to snap tightly against her in which caused a slight gasp. Unclipping her bra from the front, her breast stood proudly off her chest. Lisa couldn't believe their fullness.

Christy smiled at Lisa's staring and she reached into the locker once again. Pulling out a sports bra, she slid it over head and it snuggly fit, giving the illusion of her having no breast. She reached again into the locker and closed it after pulling out another pair of shorts, but shorter and looser than the ones she wore. Putting them on, she gazed at the stunned Lisa and waved in front of her glazed eyes.

"Oh sorry" said Lisa shaking her head as she placed her shorts on the bench and was about to undo her jeans, but was stopped by Christy's hand.

"Let me help you, just stay put for me," she stepped closer to her as her hands undid the belt and she could feel Lisa's body wobble. "Hold still," a smile crept across her face.

Pressing her body against her, she yanked the belt out of the loops of Lisa's jeans and as it swung out, Christy whipped it against Lisa's ass causing her mouth the gap open wide as she gasp. Christy leaned forward and embraced her in a sensual kiss. Lisa's eyes looked around in confusion as her mouth was assaulted by Christy's tongue and placing her hands on Christy, she pushed her back against the locker.

"Christy! Just go and wait for me outside, I can't deal with all this bull shit."

A devilish smirk was spread across Christy's face and she was against the locker breathing rapidly. Not wanting to cause any trouble to Lisa, she exited the locker room. Lisa didn't know what to say, but just continued dressing herself, scavenging through Christy's locker for a sports bra. Finally, she found one and proceeded to put it on when her cell phone buzzed.

"What are you going to do at the gym?" asked the texter.

"Work out, why?" texted Lisa.

She placed the phone back down and put the sports bra on all the way. Grabbing the shorts, she slid them on over her ass snapping it into place. Her phone buzzed once again and she opened it.

"Do me a favor, don't fool around" said the Texter.

"I don't plan on fooling, not today any more."

"So what now?" asked Lisa after exiting out of the locker room, finding Christy waiting outside the door.

"We meet with the trainer," with that, Lisa followed Christy out of the hallway and into the gym.

Near a mirror with a wide space of mats, stood a tall man. He was slightly toned, with a muscle t-shirt hiding the rest of his body. His red hair was cut short with a fade on his sides. He turned around, doing once over on Lisa, studying her and stared at the stunning Christy smiling.

"Well there you are, I was wondering where you were," said the man grabbing a clipboard off a weight bench.

"Sorry, I hope you don't mind my friend joining us, she needs some getting back on track" Christy came to a halt in front of him placing her hands on her hips.

"Let me guess, broke up with boyfriend, he attacked you, Christy saved you and now you feel you need to beef your self up incase of anything like that in the near future happens" he starred at Lisa who looked at him blankly only able to respond with a nod.

"Wow, I'm shocked Josh, since when were you psychic?" Christy stuck her chin out looking at him awkwardly.

He grabbed her chin, but she grasped his arm, twisted it around, swept her leg under him, tripping him, sending him to the ground. She did a handstand over his torso and feel onto his chest, ass first causing him to huff.

"You see Lisa, its not hard to learned simple things like that" she looked down at Josh, who was starring between her legs and she huffed as he looked up at her and gave him a playful slap, shaking her finger at him.

"Yeah, all we need to do is find out what you can do" with out warning he shot up, grabbing Christy in a full nelson and locked his fingers behind her head. "And rule number 1: never let your guard down.

"Indeed, because then it's easy to escape," with that said, Christy brought her arms closer, dropped down through his hold. Crouching, she kicked his legs out from beneath him sending him down. Grabbing his head, she pulled him over her and onto the ground. Shoving her hand, palm first, towards his face. She stopped with mere inches between her palm and his nose causing Lisa to gulp. "You never know what will happen."

"So Lisa, are you up for the challenge?" asked Josh as he got back up and all he could get out of her was a nod. "Good, let's do some tests and see where you are in knowledge."

Through a vigorous work out, Josh and Christy ran Lisa through many physical tests. First up was the mile run and to everyone's surprise Lisa was a natural runner. Each lap seemed well balanced with decent lap times. As she rounded the corner, she sped along the last two hundred meters to finish her mile around eight minutes. Her breathing was static and taking the bottle of water offer by Josh, she gulfed it down in several jugs.

"Whoa, hang on girl, don't be so aggressive with the water, drink it nice and slow," Josh the grabbed the bottled of water and eased the remaining the water into her mouth.

"Thanks….Josh" said Lisa in between a gasp of air.

"Your welcome," he pulled down the bottled water away and smiled at her, which she returned. "You know, even though you think your overweight, you have an outstanding physique and matter of fact you're perfect," Lisa blushed at his comment and looked away.

Both looked over at Christy who came sprinting across the finish line and ran a few more meters gradually slowing down. She jogged back over to them, breathing normally and not begging for water.

"Though she drinks water like she breathes air and vise versa" Christy took a slight sip of her water.

"Be cool, I haven't ran the mile since freshmen year in high school" Lisa stretched out her legs.

"You walk a quarter of a mile each day at your school and how the hell did you get through gym with out running the mile in sophomore year of school?" exclaimed Christy joining Lisa in stretching.

"Who knows," Lisa gave a sly smirk. "So Josh are you just a trainer or what do you do on the side?" She looked up at him.

"Oh, I'm professor of Human Biology, hence why I'm a trainer. I know certain things that not many would know, plus I get into the gym for free" he handed her another bottle of water.

"Don't you get into the gym for free any way?" She stood up and stretched her back.

"Well…yeah, I just get deeper access to stuff that I can use for tests and such."

"Hey, what was my time?" Christy hopped off the ground.

"Umm…..10 minutes for six laps," Lisa looked at Christy in astonishment.

"That's good ten flat, haven't done that since my first time, what Lisa?"

"How the hell do you run so fast? You only play volleyball."

"I try to keep my self in top shape, I have to be fast, be able to sustain stamina and avoid exhaustion. Its all in a days of work…..no, lets say weeks of practice."

"So you girls ready for some lifting?" Josh headed towards the gym.

"Yeah, come on Lisa," Christy grabbed hold of Lisa and helped her towards the gym.

She didn't know what she had gotten her self into with the training. Her body was just getting back into alignment when she was shoved onto a bench. Leaning back, she took a huff of air, lifted the fifteen-pound bar, and began to do slow movements up and down. Josh helped along the way, keeping the bar even as possible as Lisa struggled to get it up.

After twenty-five reps, she placed the bar on the bar and sat up. Her arms drooped down as she stood up and spun around, flopping against her side. She watched as the Christy and Josh load up the bar with forty-five pounds. Christy laid down onto the bench and right away did fifteen reps. Lisa watched her speed and how eased her movements were compared to her own.

Lisa found her self-doing twenty-five more reps after Christy's thirty, but with more struggle. Her eyes had gone from the bar to the bar straining in Josh's pants. Christy smiled at her friends stare and looked at Josh who didn't even notice. As Lisa put her twenty-fifth rep up. She placed it on the holder and then jumped as Christy sat on her.

"Okay sweetie, how 'bout we go over some self defense maneuvers'," Lisa looked up at her, nodded in approval and they all went back over to the mat and took positions. "Alright Lisa, today you experience an attempt to slap you from…him," Lisa's flinched a little at the reference. "Now watch what I do." Nodding towards Josh, he swung his hand, but was caught by her hand.

"Now as he's swinging, you need to catch his arm, preferably around the elbow and slide so that you interlock your elbows. Then pivoting on your heels, firmly press your ass into his crotch. Pull his arm and send him to the ground," with that Josh was sent to ground, flat on his back and both Christy and Lisa noticed the now larger bulge in his pants.

"To keep him more pinned, do this," she flopped down, straddling him and pinned his hands to the ground.

Slowly Christy began to move rub her crotch against his cock and Lisa watched in shock at her friend's sudden affection. Josh groaned as Christy pressed harder against him and she moaned at the thrust against her. As she began to grind more against him, she looked up at Lisa encouraging her to come over, but Lisa shook her head no, as she grabbed a chair.

Christy shrugged and embraced him in a kiss. His hands roamed down her back and took a firm grasp of her juicy ass causing her to moan into his mouth. She sat up and continued to ride him. Rolling her hips in circles, his pulsing member pressed harder against her.

Grabbing hold of her hips, he rolled until he was on top and she was on the bottom. Running his hands up her legs, she shivered at smooth contact and he held up her leg. Dragging his tongue up her leg, she moaned some more. He inched his hand closer to her pussy and the heat radiating from her could be felt several inches away. Placing his hand on her crotch, he began to rub her pussy through her shorts.