The Texter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOooo" moaned Christy arching her back.

Dragging a finger up, he slipped his hand inside of her shorts and began to finger her causing her moan again. Not wanting to play around, he dipped three fingers deep into her and began to finger fuck her. As he moved his hands rapidly around inside of her, Christy was squirmy like crazy.

Her pussy clenched onto his fingers as he jacked them in and out. Her senses were off the charts and her breathing was becoming for rapid.

"OH FUCK! That's right THERE! Oooo…. That it baby FUCK!" Moaned Christy through her clenched teeth pounding her fist on the ground.

Lisa found her self-feeling a little uncomfortable in the chair as she watched her fiery red head friend being finger fucked. Christy had her back completely arched as he was now pumping four fingers in her pussy. Her juices were pouring out of her, covering his hand. He pulled out and she sat up latching onto his fingers. She moaned as her sweet nectar filled her mouth and her sexual intensity became heighten.

Pulling his hand out her mouth, she embraced in a kiss with him again and both moaned. She pushed him back and he fell onto his back with her between his legs. Smiling at him, she grabbed hold of his track pants and yanked them down, revealing his ranging member. Both Lisa and Christy gasped at his size, but for Christy she already knew its size, but she was surprised at it's already fullness. Grasping it in her hand, she began to pump his shaft.

He groaned feeling her grip and pumping increase. She leaned down and began to suck on the head, moaning from the taste of his pre-cum. She slowly began to work his cock into her mouth while she continued to jack him off. Her lips soon devoured it and she found her self blowing.

Slowly she slid her mouth and up and down his shaft, trying her best to get it all the way in. Her pace began to pick up and his groans increased. Lisa found her self unable to keep her hands out of her shorts. Her fingers went to work as she watched her friend pumping her fist rapidly and felt the hunger to get over there and start sucking his cock, but her mind reminded of her instruction from the texter.

Christy stared at Josh, while she continued working her hand around his member. Keeping her eyes locked on his, she leaned down and began to suck on his balls causing another moan from him. Releasing his balls, she stood up and curled her finger at him. He got up ,placing his hands on her side, he slid his hands up her side. He caught the bottom of her bra and pealed it off, allowing her breast pop out from their tight encasement. Christy breathed a sigh of relief as his cold hands move about her breast. He ran his fingers counter clockwise, sending more shivers through Christy's body.

She grabbed onto his cock again as he latched onto her left nipple and began to suck on it. Both moaned and increased their assault on one another. He nibbled a little on her nipple causing her to squeal. Changing over to her other nipple, he repeated the same process and Christy breathed another sigh of relief.

Lisa couldn't control her self, one hand continued to stimulate her pussy and the other teasing her nipples through her sports bra. Josh had released Christy's nipple and began to leave a trail of kisses down her body and had gotten on his knees in front of her. Grabbing hold of both shorts, he yanked them in opposite directions causing Christy to gasp and then moan as he began to eat her out.

"Eat that pussy, that's right drink my sweet nectar. OH! God your FUCKING tongue is amazing," Christy pinned him against her pussy as he ravished her with his tongue.

She jumped as he hummed into her pussy and hit her g-spot. She began to shake rapidly as she went over the edge. She pressed his face harder against her as she climaxed. His tongue lapped up her sweet juice and he moaned along with her. As she finished thrashing, he stood up and embraced her in another kiss sharing her juice with her.

She pointed to the chair next to Lisa and they walked over to it. Josh sat down as Christy stood over his raging member and she looked over at the stunned Lisa who was now fingering her self. Smiling, Christy lowered her self down and gasped as she engulfed his size.

Slowly she began to rock her hips back and forth, as she worked his size into her tight pussy. He grimaced at her slight movements and moaned at her tightness. Finally, he was deep inside of her and she looked deep into his eyes as she began to ride him. Her hands clenched onto the back of the chair, her speed increasing.

Her hair flew every where as she began to fucking him as if she was on a bucking bull. Their skin was slapping together and his member filled her completely. The excitement of being watched by Lisa aided in fueling pleasure and Josh groaned as Christy's walls clamped harder onto him. He was hypnotized by the jumping of her breast with each sudden sway away and his hunger for them increased. He placed his hands on her back, and brought him closer. Opening his mouth wide, he latched onto her rock hard nipples.

"OH FUCK! God that's it suck my nipples….FUCK! YES! YES! YES, OH MY FUCKING GOD YOUR COCK IS SO BIG!" yelled Christy as she began to bounce up and down on his cock.

Lisa's hands worked furiously inside of her shorts as she imitated what Christy was experiencing. She watched how their soaking wet bodies made love and saw her friends face expression become shocked as she was suddenly picked up.

Josh laid her down on the ground and began to fuck her hard and long. Christy's mouth lay a gap as he thrust deep and hard into her. Her legs rest on his shoulder as he pounded and she moaned. Roll after roll of pumping brought her closer to orgasm and his member cried of release, but he held it in.

As he pounded away, he gazed at her pondering about this whole situation. Through out his career, he swore he'd never get intimate with a student, but the goddess he was fucking was no other student. Her fiery red hair spread wide, her gaping mouth hidden through her clenched teeth, her amazing flexibility, her astonishing body; all aspects of her enticed him to fuck her.

Wave after wave of his incredible force shook her body. His hands pinned to the ground giving him leverage over her. His cock cried again from the sudden squeeze of her pussy as she erupted. Her juices flowed around his member giving him more leeway of movement. A smile crept across his face as he soon realized how he wanted to finish her off.

Pulling out of her soaked pussy a whimper of sudden departing escaped her mouth, but she yelped again as he spun her around, forcing her on her hands and knees. Prepping him self, he gathered her nectar from her draining pussy and lathered it some more on his member and then onto her butt whole. She looked shocked at him and smiled her devilish grin.

Even though she never had it up her ass before, she was proud it was going to do it with him and most likely not just him from now on out. She cast a glanced over at Lisa, who's whole arm was buried him her shorts, and smiled as she brought her self closer, but Christy wondered why Lisa didn't take up on the offer for a threesome.

She was too busy focused on Lisa that, the sudden injection of his cock in her ass caused her to scream. There was no sympathy from him as he eased more of is thick cock into her ass. Lisa watched in horror from her friends' sudden screech, but saw no pulling away form either of them. Both showed sharp pain in their faces, but didn't object. She curled her hands into fist and clenched her teeth. She looked up at the mirror and locked in a glare with him as he stood patient, allowing for her adjustment.

With a slight nod from her, he insisted on getting right to it, instead of slow, which would cause end in a quick fiasco, but instead a elongated orgasm that would blow her mind. Grabbing onto her hips, he began to pound away. Lisa watched as her friend imitated what she had done the previous night as her eyes fluttered. His member swayed in and out of her ass, fighting against her tightness. His impacts send shock waves across her ass and both were soon moaning.

"OOOOooo, FUCK! That's it fuck my ass, FUCK MY TIGHT ASS!"

Her dirty talking excited him some more and brought him closer. Lisa's hand moved faster and her approaching orgasm sent shivers through her body. She had four fingers working inside of her pussy and she lay spread out on the chair her, chest rapidly rising and falling. Through her whole ordeal, she had broke a slight sweat and whimpers escaped her mouth every now and then.

"OH FUCK!" moaned Lisa as her orgasm caught her by surprise.

Her body thrashed on the chair and she heaved forward. Her juices rushed out of her and drenched her hand. Her body shook as she was clenched up after riding orgasm. Feeling slightly woozy, she slid off the chair and onto the ground.

"Come up here baby, I want to drink your cum" moaned Christy.

Josh pealed his member out of her grip and she spun around grasping his cock in her hand, she latched onto her head and began to pump his raging cock. After a few jerks of his cock, his body stiffened as he unleashed his pending load. Christy pulled his head out of her mouth, but kept it directed at her mouth. His pulsing member spewed his spunk into her mouth, pulse after pulse.

As it continued to pump his hot seed, her mouth had become quite full and she hosed her face down with it. A few drops landed on her breast, but her face was totally soaked. After it had finished pumping his last load, she swallowed what was in her mouth and began to suck on his spent cock. Being shore to get every nock and cranny, she cleaned his cock and stared at him in wonderment. Both felt dizzy and fell onto the ground. A loud thump from all them echoed through out the gym as they fell into a slumber.

*

Again thanks for reading it's fun writing this story, I hope you rate and comment so my story can be recognized as good, and as indicated by lit erotica, HOT like The Texter