The Thai Maid Ch. 03

Story Info
Victoria is photographed in maid's outfit.
3.4k words
4.35
151.6k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 06/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WEDNESDAY

I woke with the first light of the day. My room was hotter and more cramped than normal, and for a moment I was disoriented. My bed was small, just a plain double bed instead of the luxurious four poster to which I was accustomed. A full length mirror hung on the wall opposite the bed, and a door led to a tiny bathroom. A small dressing table in one corner, an armoire in another. On a small nightstand sat a butt plug...

A butt plug! In a rush the last few days came back to me. I had attempted to dominate my Thai maid, Bee, after catching her sucking my boyfriend, X, under the breakfast table. When X left on business the next day, I forced Bee to wear a butt plug -- the very same plug now sitting on the nightstand -- and told her I'd turn her into a slut. The first time Bee seemed resentful, but the next day when she took the plug in her bottom she seemed eager, even spreading her cheeks for me and asking for it. I should have known better, but I thought I had turned her. Instead, she drugged my orange juice and I woke up trussed like a turkey with my face in a pillow and my bottom in the air -- in my own bedroom! Bee made me suck on her freshly removed butt plug while she threatened to pillage my unlubricated bottom with a huge blue dildo if I wouldn't call her "Miss." What could I do after such humiliation? I called her "Miss" and begged her to let me be her maid!

Readers, did you reach the end of Chapter Two with your finger on your clit (or your cock in your hand) only to be frustrated by a cliffhanger? Is that naughty of me? Did you really think Bee -- cruel, funny, sexy, slutty, innocent, beautiful, crafty Bee -- would impale me with her monstrous dong without taking the time to lubricate my bum? I know I feared she would, which is why I agreed to be her maid. But Bee's bark is (sometimes) worse than her bite, and when I promised to serve her and call her "Miss" she laughed and clapped her hands, and smacked my bottom.

"Oh Vicky," she said -- and it still grated my ears to hear her call my name after many months of calling me "Miss" -- "Oh Vicky, such big plans for you! Such big plans for your pretty pink asshole!" I blushed, and sighed with pleasure and relief as she slipped the head of the dildo from my ass to my pussy lips and began to press forward.

Ladies, you will know this to be true, and Men, you should listen up:

When a Man decides to take an interest in your ass, he'll bang you between the cheeks all night long and absolutely forget you even own a pussy. The best that you can hope for is he'll usually tell you to masturbate yourself while he pumps away in your ass, the better to give him a visual thrill or a power trip, I suppose. But a Woman, ah, when a Woman takes an interest in your ass she will never forget you have a pussy, because she has one too, and she knows the cardinal rule:

The way to a woman's ass is through her pussy!

Bee made love to my pussy with her blue dong for an hour, slow sweet love that made me cum and cum, sliding it in and stretching my sex inch by inch until I was ready for its length and girth to pump gently in and out of my pussy. Bee fucked me so sweetly and so long that I babbled on and on, praising her for her beauty, thanking her for fucking me, praising her for her nastiness -- she had bought the dildo and the bondage gear on her afternoon off when she decided to turn the tables and I couldn't help but fantasize about the other toys she might have for me -- and thanking her again and again for making me cum. I made a dozen different promises, all revolving around serving her, yes, calling her Miss, yes I promise, trading places with her so I would live in her maid's room and wear her clothes and make her breakfast and stuff her plug up my ass each and every morning I promise and she would live in my room and sleep in my huge bed, yes, yes, oh yes I promise, and most of all promising to worship her ass begging her to let me kiss her sweet brown bottom and lick her tight pussy if she would only give me the chance, anything anything anything for her -- except for the blue dildo up my ass, oh anything other than being reamed by that beast. By the time she finished making love to my pussy I was spent, and when she finally removed my leather cuffs and released me I collapsed on the bed.

Back in the small room, it came to me: this was the maid's room. This was where Bee normally slept, but I had agreed to trade places with her and serve as her maid -- or however else she wanted to use me. I got out of bed and into the shower. My pussy was still a bit tender from the banging I took the day before. I lathered myself slowly, enjoying my body, and washed every inch. I then dried off and squat over the bidet; the warm water squirting my backside felt lovely, and I wanted to be as clean for Bee as she had been for me. I noticed a large medicine cabinet in the bathroom, but although I was tempted I couldn't bring myself to open it and look through Bee's personal effects without first asking her permission. Finally, I put on a dark red lipstick and stepped out of the bathroom.

I stood in front of the full length mirror and admired my physique. When someone wants to possess you as Bee wanted to possess me, you can see yourself through your lover's eyes. Is it conceited to tell you I liked what I saw? I'm a swimmer, and I work to perfect my physique, toned and firm everywhere but hard nowhere except for my flat stomach. I lifted my breasts and looked at them in the mirror: two full globes looked back at me. I've always wished I were a D cup, but I think my breasts are just right for my slender waist.

Keyra Agustina's radiant butt.I turned away from the mirror and looked over my shoulder. After my face or my eyes, my ass is probably my best feature: round, firm, and heart shaped, my cheeks flair out dramatically from my waist. When I go to the gym, I constantly do squats and lunges before swimming to firm up my God-given glutes. I could see why Bee would want to have it.

I stretched, touching my toes. My hair fell past my face, and I could smell it freshly shampooed and still damp from the shower. I spread my feet a bit, and put my hands on my cheeks. Slowly I pulled myself open and looked at my anus in the mirror. It was pink and tight; Bee had laughed at me when she first saw it: "Miss have pink asshole!" -- my pink looking so different than her brown. I stood up and opened the armoire. There hung Bee's French maid outfit.

I took it off the hanger and looked at it. At 5'7", I'm several inches taller than Bee, and my breasts are much larger. I wondered if I could fit into it? Holding it up to my body, I thought I could at least try. I stepped into the short dress and pulled the outfit up over my thighs and my hips. I then slipped my arms into the short sleeves and tried to button up the low-cut white front; I couldn't button the top button. Finally, I tied the short white apron around my waist. I looked in the mirror again. What appeared risqué on Bee looked positively lewd on me, the difference between a dress being "merely tight" and "painted on." Where the dress mostly hid Bee's modesty unless she bent over, my ass cheeks were half exposed even when I stood up straight. My breasts spilled out over the low cut top, and the waist was cinched tightly, accentuating my hourglass figure. I didn't bother with underwear, but for shoes I put on a pair of high heel alligator-skin Manolos that Bee had moved from my closet to the maid's. I looked over my shoulder once more; the high heels toned my legs and turned my ass up a bit. All the better to receive whatever Bee offered.

I took the butt plug from the night stand and walked out into the kitchen to prepare breakfast before Bee awoke. In the adjacent sun room, I saw a note on the table, in Bee's loopy handwriting: "Miss can plug." Bee's English was just not good, and I wondered what she meant by that. Did she want me to leave the plug on the table? Or did she want me to put the plug in myself? I got a dish of butter while I thought about it -- and stopped short at the refrigerator.

On Monday, I had posted the picture of Bee's face, angry and defiant, while she wore my plug in her bottom. But last night Bee had added the four or five polaroids she took of me to the refrigerator door. Here was an image of my ass in the air, my hands bound to my feet, and my pussy visibly damp even in the low quality polaroid. There was another image of my face, sucking on Bee's butt plug and looking surprised.

Then I understood: Bee wanted me to submit willingly to her. When she took the polaroids I assumed she would use them to blackmail me into committing shameful acts, but here they all were on the refrigerator, where I could throw them away if I wanted! Bee knew my submission would be complete, and all the more humiliating, if made of my own free will. After all, I could still fire her. My heart filled with anxiety and longing: all I wanted was to please and serve her. I found a red writing pen in a nearby drawer and took a polaroid off the fridge. I wrote carefully on it for a moment, then put it back on the fridge and surveyed my handiwork.

I had picked the polaroid with the clearest view of my bottom and my open cheeks. It looked as if Bee might have been standing right over my rump when she took the shot. I had carefully drawn a circle around my anus, and an arrow pointing to it, followed by the words in block capital letters:

MISS, INSERT PLUG HERE

I hated to disappoint Bee and wanted to get it right. I decided she must want me to put the plug in myself. Without waiting, I took the stick of butter, squat down, and rubbed it against my anus. I thought back to several years ago, the first time X had fucked my ass with a stick of butter: if he had never done that, I might not have been so quick to lube Bee with the butter this week in my attempt to dominate her. If I had not failed in my attempt to dominate Bee, she might not have decided to make me her servant, and I might not be standing alone in my kitchen rubbing a stick of butter against my anus, hoping for some attention from my Miss. Such are the connections in life.

I put a foot up on the chair and with some hesitation reached around to feel my anus with a finger. As much as I love anal stimulation by another, I haven't actually touched myself in that spot very many times in my life, maybe out of the sense that it's indecent? I probed the rim of my ass, and the finger slipped in easily. I decided to apply a bit more butter for safety, and licked the butt plug for good measure. How to put it in? I decided I should insert it as if my Miss were watching, so I leaned over the table and pulled my cheeks apart with one hand and held the tip of the plug against my bottom with the other.

Well, here goes nothing, I thought, and pushed the plug up my ass all in one motion, slowly but firmly just as I had done to Bee. OUCH! My asshole was ringing from the popping sensation as the largest point of the plug passed my anus and the base rested snugly against my skin. God that hurt! My eyes watered a bit, and I wondered how Bee could take that without flinching. I stood up, and as my ass adjusted to the plug the stretching discomfort was replaced by a pleasant fullness. I waddled to the kitchen to make breakfast.

The smell of food brought Bee out into the sunroom. "Good morning Miss," I said.

Bee smiled, "Good morning Vicky." She looked me in the eye and kissed me on the lips. I saw her look for the plug on the table, and not finding it, she smiled again. To be sure, she reached around behind me and thumped the base of the plug with her thumb, which made me jump! "Good Vicky," she said.

The she noticed the altered polaroid on the refrigerator and laughed out loud at the circle and the arrow. She clapped, and said "Show, Vicky." I walked to the table and leaned across it, lifting my cheeks for my Miss. Bee just said "Stay, Vicky," and scampered off to the bedroom.

A moment later, she returned with a tube of lipstick and the polaroid camera. Without any warning, she gently slipped the plug out of my bottom; I jumped a bit and felt empty. She handed the plug to me and I knew what to do without being told: I put it in my mouth and sucked it like a lollipop. For the second time in two days I sucked on the strange sourness of a plug freshly plucked from an ass, but this time mine instead of Bee's. I could get used to this...

Giggling, Bee worked between my cheeks with the lipstick. I felt a strange line start at my tailbone and move downward. Then she held out her hand for the plug. I gave it one last, wet lick -- I knew she wasn't going to re-lubricate my bottom with the butter, so my saliva was all I would get this time. I slobbered on the plug, handed it to Bee, and tried to relax when she stuffed it back up my ass. I was so wet a drop of juice ran down my leg as Bee gently pumped the plug into my bottom.

Next, she lifted the camera as I pulled myself open for her and she snapped a picture. She tossed the polaroid on the table and I watched as the image developed.

But just as abruptly as she arrived, Bee said "Going out today Vicky." She laughed, smacked my ass once, and left the apartment. I was crazy with desire: I had a well-plugged ass just dying to be pumped, a dripping wet pussy desperately needing a licking or a fucking with the blue dildo, and mad longing -- no, a love -- for my Miss. When she didn't come back an hour later I sadly pulled the plug out of my bottom, washed it, and put it on my nightstand. I wandered the house all day long, cleaning and pacing, crying, and wondering when Bee would return.

What had gotten into me? Why was I so needy? Finally, I got ready for bed, but before I went to sleep I found two items. First, I went into the master bedroom and retrieved the big blue dildo. Next, I went to the sunroom and picked up the polaroid Bee had taken of me that morning. I got in bed and left the lights on, the heavy weight of the dildo on the bed next to me. If I couldn't have Bee I wanted a part of her near me, but I couldn't bring myself to use the dildo without her permission. I cried a bit, and looked at the polaroid.

Here is the scene:

A room, sun-kissed by early morning light, a shapely woman bent over a table. We cannot see the woman's face, but her hair is beautiful as it cascades onto her tan shoulders. Her black maid's dress is obscenely tight, and she's holding her cheeks open for anyone to inspect. A bright red shock of lipstick traces an arrow beginning at her tailbone and ending just above her anus; her tight pink asshole itself is circled like a bull's eye, marking the spot where the base of a large pale plug rests snugly in her ass.

God I love that picture. It's the sexiest, most open shot anyone has ever taken of me. No one else will ever capture the essence of me as well as that shot does. Some day soon we will move away from Bangkok, and even if I lose the other polaroids I imagine holding on to this one until it is faded and worn. I will keep it forever.

What could I do to prove my devotion to Bee? How could I show her my love? I ached to have her big blue dong fill my pussy the way it had yesterday. I looked at the dong, and thought about sweet, merciful Bee. My fingers had trouble closing themselves around its girth. She knew I couldn't fit that monster into my anus, even for her, and she had not forced it into my ass even when I was bound and gagged and utterly at her command. Whispering "Miss, sweet Miss," and holding the dildo, I fell asleep.

THURSDAY

I woke early Thursday morning, anxious to see my Miss again. I wanted to race out into the sunroom or the master bedroom and look for her, to fall at her feet and beg for her attention, but I knew I needed to be disciplined. As I did the day before, I carefully showered, washed my hair, and rinsed my bottom in the bidet. I knew Bee was fastidious about hygiene. I then put the maid's uniform back on, slipping its tight fabric up over my thighs, over my curved bottom, and buttoned the top as best I could. Finally, the high heeled shoes completed the outfit. Grasping the butt plug in one hand and the blue dildo in the other, and I stepped out into the sunroom.

"Miss?" I said quietly. "Oh Miss?"

Someone had clearly been in the sunroom either late last night or earlier this morning; two glasses sat on the table. I sat for a few minutes. Unlike yesterday, Bee had left no instructions, no note on the table. I couldn't wait anymore: I had to see my Miss. I worked up my courage and quietly entered the master bedroom.

To my shock, my boyfriend X was lounging in the bed, with Bee lazily holding his cock in her hand! My jaw dropped open and I looked on in amazement -- X had returned early from his trip and had taken my sweet Miss from me!

"Good morning Vicky," said X. He looked me up and down, drinking in the site of my curves packed into a French maid's uniform several sizes too small, and his eyes stopped at the huge dildo in my hand. He laughed at me, "God, Vicky, I never knew you were such a size queen!"

Miss giggled, but didn't even bother to say anything.

"X?" I said, still stunned. I had never dressed up in such a lewd outfit for X before, and between the butt plug, the dildo, and the maid's dress I was truly ashamed. My ears teared up and I blushed fiercely.

"Vicky, Bee has explained everything. You will call me Sir. Now go bring us breakfast in bed, and be quick about it."

~~~

End of Chapter 3

To be continued in Chapter 4.