The Theater Pt. 02

Story Info
White sissy cd gets blacked by cops.
786 words
4.48
25.4k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twin towers (part 2)

I was both panicked and totally turned on by what was happening. I was dressed like a street hooker, handcuffed in the back of a police car. My ass was still gaping and dripping cum from the nigga breeding in the porn theater.

I noticed one of the cops checking me out in the rear view mirror. They were both big and black. Just what turns me on. I licked my lips. Crossed and uncrossed my legs. A little pool of cum was forming on the car seat from the 3 full loads that had already filled my asspussy.

One of the cops whispered to the other, "this little white bitch is dripping on the seat." He turned and gave me a hard look. "You are going to have to clean that mess up, bitch." I moaned a little and my ass opened up and I came a little. "Pull into that alley," he directed his partner.

They pulled into a dark alley. In Compton. One of the cops got out and opened my door. He pulled me out. I stood in front of him on shaky legs. Still wearing my stilettos and mini skirt. He towered over me. "You want this big black cock, don't you bitch" he said as he stroked it through his pants. I could tell it was huge. He unzipped his pants and his thick 12" cock came out. "Kneel, slut" he said as he lowered me to my knees. When I was in my knees I opened my mouth and he slid his cock in my wet mouth. He put his hands on either side of my face and started to pump his cock in and out of my mouth. He started face fucking me. I was gagging and spit was dripping down my chin. He worked his whole cock down my throat to his balls. I came hard. When he had it all the way in, he grunted. "Here it comes, bitch," as he pumped his huge load in my belly.

His partner came around and pulled me to my feet and turned me around. "Spread your legs and bend over slut," he said. He pulled out his cock. Easily 14" and thick. He pulled my gstring aside and put the head of his cock against my throbbing asshole. "Push back baby, open up for your new black daddy." I opened my hole up and pushed back. It was huge! And it hurt. He put his hand in front of my mouth and told me to spit. He took the spit and cum and coated his huge cock with it. "You are going to take this nigga cock to my balls and beg for my nutt, you white whore." I came again.

I pushed back against him and another three inches of his black monster went in my ass. He pulled out and said "again." I pushed back and this time he wrapped his hands around my waist. I wasn't ready for what was about to happen.

My face was on the back seat of the police car. He pushed my legs farther apart and told me to spread my asscheeks open. I did and he jammed the entire length of his cock into my asspussy to his balls. I had never had anything that big inside me before. I cried out in pain. He pulled his cock most of the way out and then jammed it in me again. Hard. My legs and ass were shaking. "Beg for it, bitch," he shouted as he viciously sodomized me. "Fuck me daddy, fuck me with your nigga cum" I moaned as he pounded my little pussy. He bred me hard then with a grunt pumped his load deep inside me.

I moaned when he pulled his cock out. My hole was wide open and dripping cum. The first cop was hard again and stepped up. He slammed his big cock in me and fucked hard. After he came, the two cops stepped back and looked at my ass, bent over, spread wide and dripping with their nutt. "This is the hottest ass I've ever had," one of them said. "Better than a bitch" said the other. "Stand up" they said. "If we bring you to twin towers, you will become a total prison bitch. We think you'd like that. Or we could put you up in a motel, give you all the blow you want, and you can make some money."

I looked at my two black masters and said,

"Take me to jail. Pick me up in a week. I'll be ready for you then."

I got back in the car and we drove downtown.