The Theatre

Story Info
Erin & Alex return to a special place.
4.2k words
4.57
21.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberguy
Cyberguy
3 Followers

The headline confirmed what everyone in town had suspected. In an age of multiplexes, the Lyric was a white elephant; a giant single-screen theatre with a balcony and spacious lobby, built in another era for people who lived life far differently than they do today.

"Honey, they are finally closing down the Lyric," Alex called out from the kitchen table.

Erin heard him in their son's room, where she was expertly outfitting a sleepy five-year old for school. As she combed his hair, her mind drifted back fifteen years to the first time she and Alex saw a movie there.

As she recalled, neither of them actually paid much attention to that movie. Erin had been a freshman away from home for the first time, attending college at a big school in a small southern town. How could she have known then that he was the man she would spend her life with? That this was the town where they would settle down?

A striking strawberry blonde with shapely tits, Erin had been the prime target of the lust of all the boys in high school. Her protective parents had successfully escorted her to the age of consent with her virginity intact, allowing her to only date boys they had met. Or more accurately, boys who had met her father and knew the consequences that they would reap if he found out they were taking advantage of his daughter.

Even though school was less than 60 miles from home, Erin had felt as if she was a million miles away. She had savored her newfound freedom, going to parties and talking to boys that Daddy would never have approved of. Teasing them excited her, but she didn't really like any of them well enough to even fool around with. She was yearning to explore the vast uncharted regions of her blossoming sexuality, but she wasn't about to go there with a drunken fraternity brother.

Then she had met Alex. He was a senior and an assistant in a computer lab where she had gone to complete a project in her required computer class the night before it was due.

"I hate computers!" Erin had exclaimed to no one in particular, as she glared at the screen of the uncooperative machine in front of her.

"Looks like you could use some help…"

The male voice had come from behind her. She looked up and saw his face. It was kind and caring, and instantly set her at ease. She blushed slightly, embarrassed that her outburst had drawn his attention. Her pretty blue eyes gazed at the features of his face as she struggled in vain to find her voice.

"I'm Alex," he said finally. "I'm an assistant here at the lab."

Erin collected herself.

"I don't understand why they are making me take this stupid course. I hate computers. They are so useless. I bet you can't give me one good reason I'd ever have to use one. I have a typewriter and can write all my papers on that, thank-you very much!"

"You can't send e-mail using a typewriter" Eric responded.

"E-mail? What's e-mail?"

"E-mails are messages people send to each other using computers. Someday, you will be able to use it to communicate instantly with anyone anywhere in the world, but today you can use it to communicate with anyone else on campus who has an account."

Communicate instantly with anyone anywhere in the world. The words had resonated in Erin's head. She loved talking to people, meeting people. Maybe computers weren't so useless after all.

Alex helped Erin finish her project quickly and then offered to set up an e-mail account for her. She readily agreed and left for her dorm clutching a scrap of paper with Alex's "e-mail address" in her hand.

The next morning, she raced to the closest computer lab before her first class and logged into her account using the instructions Alex had given her. Several lines of official looking text appeared, followed by a single line that read:

You have 1 new message(s)

Erin's heart pounded as she typed in the "mail" command at the prompt. A message from Alex appeared on the screen:

It was great meeting you last night Erin, your smile lit up the whole lab. Hope to hear from you soon!

Alex

"reply" Erin typed. Then she wrote back to him:

It was great meeting you too Alex. Thanks for all the help on the project. I know I am going to get an 'A' and I could never have done it without you!

Sincerely yours,

Erin

Erin re-read her message. "Sincerely Yours," that's an understatement she thought to herself. "Totally, completely, I-want-you-to-take-me-in-your-arms-and-hold-me-forever yours" was more like it! She pressed return and her message was magically transmitted to wherever he would read it.

Erin was totally unable to concentrate in class that day as she thought about the e-mails she wanted to write to Alex and wondered how he would reply. Before lunch she raced to a computer lab and logged in:

You have 0 new message(s)

She sighed and stared at the glowing phosphorus dots that composed those dreadful words on the dark screen.

She drifted through the day, anxious to log in again, but afraid she would be greeted by those disappointing words. Finally, after dinner, she returned to the lab and entered her id and password:

You have 1 new message(s)

Erin's heart leapt as she entered the mail command and his message was revealed to her:

Congratulations in advance on the 'A', and on sending your first e-mail message!

A bunch of my friends are going away this weekend and I have some extra tickets for the game against State. Would you like to join me?

Erin's hands were shaking as she typed her response:

I love e-mail. It is so cool! Yes, I would like to go with you to the game. We are going to kick State's ass!

Yours truly,

Erin

Erin and Alex worked out the details and got their groups of friends together for the game. As Erin had predicted, State was soundly defeated. They all went to a bar afterwards to celebrate the victory and then Alex walked her back to the dorm. That's when Alex had asked her about the movie.

"'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' just opened at the Lyric. Would you like to go see it?"

"Yes," Erin responded, not even bothering to ask what it was about.

And then he had kissed her goodnight. Erin had kissed other guys before, but it hadn't felt like this. She felt his arm lightly against her back as his lips pressed softly, tenderly against hers. She returned the pressure instinctively as shivers rippled down her spine and she became acutely aware of her nipples hardening within her bra. She closed her eyes and felt the liquid heat start deep inside her. Was this lust or love? She didn’t know, but she knew she wanted to find out.

Two nights later, Alex picked Erin up and walked her to the Lyric theatre. He bought two tickets and they went inside. Erin was amazed as they entered the cavernous main lobby. Her eyes followed the greek columns up to the ceiling high above. All the theatres back home were tiny boxes crammed into shopping malls. She had never been in a grand old theatre like this.

"Do you want some popcorn?"

Alex's question drew Erin's attention back to him.

"Sure."

They stood in line and Alex bought them popcorn and a couple sodas.

"Do you want to sit in the balcony or down below?"

The balcony. Erin's parent's had told her about theatres with balconies, but she had never been in one.

"Oh, the balcony!"

Alex led her to a wide stairway that spiraled up to the second level. There they showed their tickets and took seats in the front row, where Erin could look down on all the people sitting below.

"Popcorn?" Alex asked as the lights dimmed.

"Please."

Erin reached for the bag, but Alex pulled it away.

"You'll have to come get it!" he teased, and he stuck out his tongue and placed a piece on it.

Erin took the bait. She reached out with her tongue to steal the popped kernel, consumed it, and then brought her lips to his. Alex turned his body towards her and returned her kiss, lightly at first, then kissing her deeper as his hand found her face and brushed her cheek.

The movie became mere background that night as their kisses led to exploration of each other’s mouths, and then each other’s bodies. Erin felt Alex's hand glide beneath her shirt and find the soft lace of her bra. He caressed her through the thin fabric, her breasts perfectly fitting the cupped palm of his hand as her hard nipples begged for his attention.

Alex pinched Erin's nipples through her bra and a low moan escaped her lips. The sensation drove her wild. She felt her panties getting wet as Alex teased her nipples through her bra and it was all she could do to sit still. Her sensitive breasts begged for more. She fantasied his mouth on her, sucking her nipples through her bra. She wished he would push the bra aside, clamp his mouth over her nipple, and flick it with his tongue.

Alex took his other hand and placed it on Erin's wrist, then guided her hand to the center of his crotch. Erin felt the hard bulge through his pants. She instinctively rubbed her hand against it, stroking him, tracing the length of his shaft, and rubbing below it where she knew his balls were.

Erin was surprised at how big Alex felt as she innocently stroked the ridge through his pants. She could feel its heat as Alex's hand guided hers, teaching her fingers how to please him. Alex’s other hand was still inside Erin’s shirt tickling her nipples and stroking the soft flesh not contained by the bra.

Erin was so excited she couldn’t think straight. All she could concentrate on was the sensations Alex was making her feel. She could tell her pussy was drenched as he continued to tug and pinch her nipples. She started to imagine what his naked cock would feel like in her hand, and eventually buried in her tight, wet pussy, fucking her. She knew then that she was going to give him her virginity soon. Very soon.

To Erin’s delight, Alex started to grind his cock hard against her hand. She felt it pulsate beneath her fingers as he gripped her hand and squeezed around his throbbing cock, stroking frantically until he came. At the same time, Alex slipped his other hand under her bra and pinched and rolled her nipples. Just as he came in her hand, she felt a tingle radiate from her pussy and heard herself moan as her own orgasm rippled through her body.

It wasn't long after that that Erin gave her virginity to Alex. She had dressed herself in new silk lingerie. He had unwrapped her and then she had been completely naked before him for the first time, bathed in candlelight.

She had been shy at first as he gently parted her legs, touching her wet pussy for the first time. She fought to keep herself from trembling as she assured herself that he knew it was her first time and that he would be patient and gentle. He kissed her deeply and ran his hand down Erin's beautiful body, caressing her as if she were made of glass. His fingers found her naked breast, surrounded it, and then converged on the hardening peak at its apex. He lingered there, playing with her nipple, rolling it between his fingers as her heart pounded in her chest beneath it.

Soon Erin's hips began to rise, silently begging him to touch her more intimately, to touch her where she was ready to be touched. His hand slid down over her belly and cupped the soft mound of hair she had trimmed neatly for that moment. His fingers continued on, first finding her lips and then gently separating them. A single finger ventured between them and pressed gently into her as it slid up and down her wet slit.

The finger massaged her opening and Erin anticipated its penetration. Instead, it retreated until it found her clit and began rubbing tiny circles on its tip. Suddenly, she felt Alex's tongue replace his finger and she realized his face was between her legs, first kissing her clit and then licking her pussy. The feel of his mouth against her made her so hot she could not think, and she let her body respond to him, grinding against his face as he flicked her clit with his tongue.

Erin was delirious with pleasure by the time Alex placed his hard cock at the opening of her tight virgin hole. His thumb found her clit, causing her hips to rise to meet him as he pushed ever so slowly and gently between her dewy-wet lips until finally he entered her. For a moment, they were perfectly still, the head of his cock secured within her opening. Then he moved into her, sliding his cock in and out, easing deeper with each thrust, until at last his thick shaft was buried completely inside her and they were united as one.

Since then, Alex had graduated and taken a job at the college while Erin worked on her degree. Soon after her graduation, Erin's father had walked her down the aisle and formally given her to Alex. After five years they had decided to start a family, and another five had passed since Erin had given birth to their son.

"Erin honey, where are you? We are going to be late!"

Alex's voice brought Erin out of her daydream. She looked down on the bed and saw her son blissfully back asleep.

"I'm coming!" she replied as she picked up their child and carried him down the hallway.

They raced to the car. Moving like a racing pit crew, they secured their son in the back seat, deposited briefcases in the trunk, jumped in the car and began their morning commuting run.

"I was just thinking about the Lyric," Erin said, "we haven't been there in forever, but it will always be a special place to me."

"You know, we should go back there one more time before they close it down."

Erin pondered Alex's comment and felt a warm flush as her pussy dampened beneath her suit.

"Yes, I think we should. Do you know what's playing?"

Closing night for the Lyric arrived without public fanfare. "Rock Star" would be the final show, but it really didn't matter to Erin and Alex.

Erin got dressed and appraised herself in the mirror. In a knee-length skirt and cashmere cardigan sweater, she would appear to anyone who saw her as properly dressed, but they wouldn't know that she was wearing nothing beneath them. Just the thought of being naked underneath her clothes made her feel as excited as a school girl again.

Her parents came over to baby-sit and she chatted with her mother about the old theatre and what a shame it was that it was closing. As they talked, Erin wondered what her mother would think if she knew that Erin was naked beneath her clothes, if she knew what Erin was planning to do that night.

Erin tingled with excitement as they drove to the theatre, unsure of whether she would go through with her plan, not knowing how Alex would react to what she was thinking of doing to him.

Alex bought two tickets and they entered the huge lobby. It looked tired and dingy now, years of poor maintenance having taken its toll. A small crowd of people straggled in, their footsteps echoing off the walls of the near-empty hall.

"Do you want some popcorn?"

Alex's question drew Erin's attention back to him.

"Sure."

They stood in line and Alex bought them popcorn and a couple sodas.

"Do you want to sit in the balcony or down below?"

"Oh, definitely the balcony!"

They climbed the steps to the balcony and presented their tickets as they had done fifteen years before. As they started down the aisle, Erin saw an elderly woman already sitting in the front row.

"She must be 70-years old, what is she doing up here!" Erin thought as disappointment sank into her.

"Why don't we sit in back this time" Alex suggested.

They slid into the back row and waited for the movie to begin. No one else joined them in the balcony, it was just the two of them and the elderly woman down front that Erin hadn't planned on being there. The lights dimmed and a computer-animated theatre welcome appeared on the screen, directing them not to talk or smoke, and to deposit their trash in the containers provided when they left. Erin noted that the instructions didn't prohibit doing what she had in mind.

"Popcorn?"

She turned and saw a popped kernel perched on the tip of her husband's tongue. She reached out with her tongue and stole it from him, then leaned into his arms and kissed him, melting into him as she had done that first night they spent in the balcony together many years before.

The movie began and its rock music filled the theatre in surround sound, ensuring that no one would hear a woman moaning softly in the back row. Alex's fingers unbuttoned the top of her cardigan and slid inside. His palm sank into her naked breasts, bringing a smile to his face as he turned and looked at her. He stroked them gently and traced circles around their peaks, never taking his eyes from hers as he gently tugged her nipples and rolled them between his fingers.

Erin put her hand on Alex's crotch, stroking the length of his stiff cock. She knew it now as if it were part of her own body. Her thumb found his head through the fabric and massaged the sensitive spot just below the crown as her fingers continued running up and down his shaft, tracing the blue veins running just beneath its surface. Between her own legs she felt a dampness grow as her body responded to the sensations of Alex's cock throbbing in her hand and his fingers tormenting her nipples.

Alex undid another button of the sweater, and then another, until it was completely open and barely covering her breasts. He leaned into her and brushed the sides of her sweater back to her shoulders, exposing her tits to him. He kissed her nipples and rubbed his cheeks against her chest. Erin leaned back in her seat, her eyes gazing off towards the screen, as Alex pleasured her tits; flicking her nipples with his tongue, sucking them, biting them, consuming them. Her fingers found the top button of his button-fly jeans and worked it loose. The next button gave way more easily, and the third and fourth quickly followed in succession.

Erin reached in and felt Alex's naked cock against her hand, and was shocked to discover that he had had the same idea she did. She wrapped one hand around the long, thick shaft of his cock and began stroking, sliding from his balls to just beneath its head. She rubbed the head of his cock with the thumb of her other hand, teasing it until sticky pre-cum oozed from its opening.

Erin whispered hotly into Alex's ear.

"I'm so wet baby. Taste me."

Alex relinquished the beautiful tit from his mouth and slid his hand down along her thigh and then up her skirt. Erin spread her legs open for him and slid forward, her dripping wet pussy impatiently seeking his touch. His fingers found her mound and rubbed the outside of her pussy, then two fingers slid easily between her well-lubricated lips and buried themselves inside her. Alex twisted them and rubbed them within her, soaking them with her sweet juice. Then he withdrew them and brought them to his lips.

"Watch me taste you Erin, I can't get enough of your juice."

He rubbed his fingers against his lips and licked them with his tongue. Then he leaned into Erin and kissed her, letting her taste her own sweet nectar.

Erin glanced towards the old woman in the front row and decided to make her move. She was going to do what she had wanted to do the first time Alex had brought her there. The woman probably wouldn't even notice, and even if she did, Erin didn't care. She needed Alex's cock in her right then, right there in the balcony of the old Lyric theatre.

Erin rose from her chair and faced Alex, straddling his legs. He slid lower in his seat and Erin climbed on top of him, guiding his cock under her skirt and placing its head against the lips of her naked pussy. His hands found her hips and slowly eased her down onto him. The purple head of his cock slipped between her slick lips into her hot, wet pussy. Erin sank down into his lap, taking more and more of him into her until her hips met his and his shaft was buried deep within her. Then she placed her hands against the back wall of the theatre and leaned into Alex, leaving her hard pink nipples just inches from his face. She savored the feeling of his cock filling her pussy, fulfilling her fantasy of fucking him there in the balcony above a theatre full of people.

Cyberguy
Cyberguy
3 Followers
12