The Theatre

Story Info
He works for bit of cash, & bit of ass.
1.1k words
3.97
55.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story and did entirely happen. As this is my first attempt at writing, I hope you would all help me out by posting some comments, good and bad, to help me out! Thanks and Enjoy!

A lot of people talk about having had the worst jobs in the world. Some say they plucked chickens and some say they cleaned horse stables. While these are all very admirable and clearly not the best of jobs, they all pale in comparison to the work I have seen.

A few years ago, I worked in a local porn theater. There was nothing really spectacular or glamourous about it, just as it was. A building that was once a place of good and honest work became a nest of deceit and trouble. How so? Allow me to go into it for you...

I walked in one day to Show World. I was friendly with some of the patrons and some of the staff so I was sitting and shooting the shit with them for a bit and was told there was a position open for someone to work. I hadn't worked in a little while so I told Roger I would be happy to do it, for whatever the rate was. He explained it was 300-400 dollars under the table and always cash. All I would have to do is make change, watch the monitors and not fall asleep. Think that's easy enough? It gets tricky.

My first day on the job wasn't so bad. Made a bit of change, figured out how the turnstiles worked and talked up a few of the female hookers that came and went as they pleased. I noticed on the monitors, after a while, that there were some kids going in and out of the small private booths in the basement of the building. I locked the office and decided to investigate. Keys in hand, I walked over to where I had seen the young boy walk into the booth, I unlocked it and found the mayor on his knees sucking the cock of this guy. What I had thought was a young boy ended up being a teen of around 18-19, almost a man but still fairly hairless. He nearly bit down until I closed the door and began to unzip myself.

I sat down in the seat and watched the two go at it. He slobbered and slithered his way around the erect cock, working his tounge into the cock hole and down its shaft. I watched the teen stiffen his legs and I knew it was going to be over soon. The mayor knew so as well and began to smile as the hot and sticky load of sweet seed flowed down his throat and dribbled a bit down his chin. I put my piece away, still not satisfied, but intrigued as to what else was going on in the building.

I went back to the office, unaware I was being followed by the mayor. "Son, I don't care what you think you saw, but I'm certain it was a bit of your imagination. Well, I think we both know what needs to be done about this." I figure I'm about to get shot or something, being as the papers always talked about the mayor having dealings with the mob. He opened his jacket and I prepared for the worst as he pulled out... a stack of bills and laid them in front of me. I took them and placed them into my pocket, not entirely sure what to do next.

An hour passed or so and I was watching the monitors again. I began to wonder about what might be happening in the large theaters in the basement. You see, the main floor is all booths. The second floor is a set of theaters as is the third floor. The basement is booths and a set of theaters but its always gay films. Myself being bi, I figured I should check it out. Just to make sure everything was working and nothing bad was happening. At least, that's what I kept telling myself.

I went in and stared into the blackness around me. The only real motion was on the screen and it wasn't too shabby. A white guy plowing his rod into another mans mouth. It looked a little rough but was certainly arousing all the same. As I settled up against the wall, I noticed a shape moving towards me. He began to stroke my leg and my ass, slowly moving around to the front of me and playing with my bulge in a tease. I got it out as fast as I could and he began beating my meat for me. I reached around and began to return the favor. He was thick veined and solid as a statue as I ran my hand around his foreskin. I pulled it back and began to thumb his cock's mouth and he nearly jumped out of his shorts.

He got on his knees and began to suck on my cock. Not something I really wanted, since I was enjoying the feel of his meat but his mouth knew what it was doing. His tongue lashed around my shaft, almost wrapping itself around and stroking at the same time. This man was more gifted than that guy from KISS! I began to move my hips, fucking his mouth with precision. He moaned and it sent shivers up my spine, as I increased the speed of my thrusts. He finally got up and forced me to my knees. I had been hungry for his cock since I had first touched it and now I was going to get what I wanted.

I began to bob and gulp on his cock. It almost choked me out and I thought I was going to black out but I adjusted myself and began to take it deep into my hot and wet mouth. He moaned and shifted so he was against the wall and I continued to work his shaft as best as I could. He stiffened and I knew his load was coming. Not wanting to take it in the mouth, since I didn't really know the guy, I got up and starting beating him off. He followed my lead and began to pound my pistol like I had never had before. We both shot our loads at the same time, draining our life giving fluids all over the seat of a chair. After we both chuckled at the thought of someone sitting in the juice, we parted ways and I went back to 'work'.

Sitting and reflecting on the day's events, I must say it wasn't as bad as some might have said I the beginning of this tale. But this is only the first day I worked there. There is much more intrigue, mystery and the like to be told.