The Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun
varun
755 Followers

As they grabbed mom my dick was numb, but as they began to undress her, my shameless cock began to grow and that too on my sis's ass. At first I tried to move her to my thighs but the movement made my dick rock hard. I felt my sisters soft sponge ass on my hard dick. With mom getting more naked and the show moving from her thighs to panties to boobs to pussy and in the end naked I could hardly control myself. Luckily I was behind all. Every one was staring at the grope scene. Aunt Sheeja called out at times to leave her. I slowly shifted her to my thighs and then opened my zip to ease the thrust. My dick sprang out to touch my sis. I whispered her to stand down. Without taking her eyes from the show she got down. I managed my fingers under her frock and slowly lifted it. Then suddenly I whispered her to sit on my lap and at the same time lifted her to my lap. My dick touched my sis's panties as I pulled her to my lap. I shifted her and her naked part of ass cheek was on my dick. It was like my dick was sinking to a soft spot as my dick immersed onto her ass. For a second she sat wondering what the hot and hard substance was, but with the drama unfolding in front of her eyes it didn't take much time for her to understand that the cocks around her mother had a similarity to the thing poking her ass. She tried to move away but I held her hard. I was on the edge of cumming when she was pulled off from my lap.

I thought none would be watching as my mom was being undressed and fucked but the Ticket Checker had understood what was happening under the frock. He whispered something to Gobi who came and lifted Sowmya off my lap. My dick was out in the open rock hard and shivering like an eel, surprising mom and everyone. For a second everyone was blinking then Aunt Sheeja came and slapped me.

"You fucking bastard! Even when your mother is attacked and stripped naked you are trying to fuck your sister instead of saving her. You gutter child how could you do this to her – you filthy bastard..............." She went on spraying all the bad words she knew and slapping me. I just stood there. She could sit there and preach but with my pants down and dick out, Mom naked & groped, sister's young soft ass on my hard dick and a horny person like me – Was there any chance of avoiding what I did. It was the ticket checker who saved me.

"So our young friend wants to join the party?" he said

Everyone giggled and someone pushed me closer to mom.

"C'mon give him a shake hand." Marcellius said

She extended her hand. I also extended my hand.

"No, No" Marcellius said, " When a naked woman and naked man meet shake hand means actually shake the man ..." he said placing her hand on my dick "...his dick."

Mom quickly withdrew her hand as if it was a snake. The room shook with laughter. "Go on shake him." They chanted. She was forced to take my prick. The numb & dull dick began to wake up as my touched it like a bud turning to a flower. They made her play with my dick. She was forced to push my foreskin back and pat it, then clean the skin and then released the skin and do the to & fro motion, but when they told her to suck it she wouldn't agree and got angry. She was still holding my dick and arguing with them saying I was her son when suddenly I ejaculated on her boobs. For a second everyone was quiet, and then the loud laughter.

"So he is your son hahahaahaha," one of them laughed

"He is hornier than us," someone else hooted

"How do you like her tits" another one of them shouted

"Make him fuck her!!" others shouted

Mom's face went red. She didn't expect her son to do like this and neither did I, but a mother naked in front of her son, someone else riding her with her tits bouncing up & down and especially when the mother is pumping the son how could I think of controlling.

I was pushed aside and sis pulled forward who began to cry. They told her not to cry and would leave her if she did a dance. Sis was learning dance so she agreed. Sonia was also brought forward who said she didn't know to dance. "Do what she does." One of them said pointing to sis.

I watched my sister dance when one of them told them to spin like a top. She began to spin. Both were wearing a loop skirt, which was now turning to an umbrella. Some people began to sit down watching the skirts rise higher displaying the panties. I watch fascinated seeing Sonia's underwear. Light blue in color it was a silk one, which was almost like a thong. I could see part of her ass. Sowmya had worn a red one, which I knew was her favorite. Suddenly one of them told her to stop. He held Sonia's waist and moved it left and right saying move this like this. She agreed. But the person had slowly opened the button of her skirt. As soon as she moved the skirt fell down. She turned red as laughter and hooting came from all sides. They wouldn't allow her to put it back and pulled it off. She stood there in her blue panties and shirt. Peter ripped open her shirt displaying her small boobs. She had worn nothing under it. They forced her to continue her dance. Sowmya too was cheated off her dress. Both of them were in their panties. They made both of them bend and touch their toes. My dick began to grow as my eyes scanned my little sister Sowmya's soft thighs and ass who was bending to touch her toes her panties began to slide in displaying more and more of her cute little ass.

Marcellus came from behind and pulled down her panties. She jumped off and tried to hide her pussy with her hands as everyone started hooting and encouraging. One of them held her hand and did a merry-go-around dance displaying her to every side. Sonia was not left behind. She too was stripped off her panties and the merry go round dance followed. I watched her small sprouting hair on her pussy beautifying it.

He then lifted her and placed on Peter who was sitting near mom. He licked her ass and pulled her to his lap. Sonia sitting on his huge manhood seemed like sitting on the edge of a boat. He held her and moved his dick under her rubbing her pussy. I was pushed forward. Peter shook my dead meat with Sowmya's hand and pushed her face towards my dick. Her lips touched my dick as it began to grow. He pulled her hair and as she said 'ahh' my dick was in her mouth. Holding her head, he pushed my dick to & fro in her sweet mouth teasing her nipples. Peter then fucked her asshole with his finger. Gobi came in between her legs and teased her pussy with his tongue

Mom was brought forward struggling. Some held her hand while others were busy drumming on her breast. Her ass was facing Peter. Teasing her, he split open her ass and began to finger it. Mom began to wriggle. The 2 persons holding her hand pulled her hand down making her bend. Now her ass was split open. Peter pulled her nearer. Spitting on his huge dick, he pressed it on her asshole and pushed slowly. Mom began to shout in pain as his huge dick slowly began to move in. As soon as the head went in he shoved it hard sending his man deep into her ass. She was trembling as he pulled her and sat on the floor. The others still held her hand as he began to ram into her ass. Mom's boobs were bouncing up and down in rhythm. I never felt her boobs to be so huge. Gobi pushed her towards Peter's chest and spread her legs. Mom was still trying to put up a fight, but he was quicker and stronger. Before she knew he was in her. She was literally being thrown up as Peter fucked her ass and now Gobi too joined in pushing her pussy. Both of them were fucking her hard and fast. Gobi sucked her breast and teasingly bit her nipples. Another one came behind her and began to push his dick on mom's lips. He was slim and so was his dick as he began to rub it on her face. She was slammed with his dick then it was her soft red lips, which was under attack. He came to the side and began to rub his dick on her lips. The foreskin was moving to & fro on her lips as his hands moved on to her boobs and squeezed them hard. I watched as he teased and then raced his dick deep to mom's throat and pull back. He held her head and did a quick jabs and within second's ejaculated in her mouth. The ejaculation was a surprise to mom and she couldn't escape as he held tight suffocating her as he exploded again deep in her throat. She had no alternative but to swallow it.

"You filthy bastard." She screamed as he released her. That was the only sentence she had time to tell. The next dick was inserted in her mouth. It was big and filled her mouth. I could see her cheeks swell as his dick moved in her mouth. Mom was groped from all sides and it seemed like she was covered with fingers. Her boobs were constantly under attack. Her nipples sucked, squeezed pressed, pinched rammed by dicks, teased and so on. The man fucking her mouth held her face and moved his dick to & fro on her lips fast and as he was to cum he ejected his cream on her lips. Her face was held all his cum. Her lips were covered with his cum which she cleaned with her tongue. He pressed his dick on her face and held as the last drop of his cum squirted out. Her face looked like the sluts with cum on the magazines and Internet sites. Soon others were coming.

Marcellus made Sowmya sit on John's lap and inserted his dick to her mouth. Gobi began to tease Sowmya's pussy as he fucked mom's ass. Some of the men made my mom suck them while some fucked her ass or pussy while others were busy fucking my sister Sowmya's mouth, others were trying to insert into her ass and when couldn't they inserted their fingers and rotated and enjoyed seeing her jump. Sowmya was now made to lie on John's lap. Sinu as they called him, came in front of sis and spread his legs to perfect his dick to her mouth. Holding her head he moved in and out of her mouth. I was pushed towards them. I looked at my sister's smooth round ass. Someone caught my head and pushed to her crack. I followed her ass line with my finger tracing it all the way to her ass hole, and then slowly parted her ass cheek. There was no foul smell as I thought, instead a mild smell of dampness. I kissed her asshole and felt it shrivel. I traced the round band teasing and trying to put my tongue through. She contracted it for some time then suddenly it was unimpeded. I was taken by surprise as I found my tongue stuck in her asshole as she impeded again. It was because someone had squeezed her nipples that she had suddenly contracted, forgetting just for a second that I was attacking her ass, but once over she got over that second she was bent on thwarting my plans and to hinder the tongue, but the damage was done. My tongue had crossed the threshold. With superfluous eagerness I began my attack. I spread her ass cheeks wide, stretched her ass-ring (the beginning of the asshole which looks like a ring) with my fingers and pushed my tongue deeper. I felt a tingling sensation on my tip as I continued pushing deep into her ass for the extra-renewed new ecstasy of the dark unknown forbidden world. Vigorously I rotated my tongue in a circle along with thrusts. She was trying to hold on but at times as pleasure hit her she would contract out and I would push deeper and again she would contract in.

Sinu pulled her up before I could go into new dimensions. He pressed her ass to his dick massaging her buns, then again positioning his legs he lowered himself to come under her and with a quick push he rode her pussy. He held her hair and drove his dick hard and deep in his half sitting position. He grabbed her breast and circled her nipples continuing to bang her. He began to tongue her body as Muhammad came in front of her and masturbated pushing his foreskin to & fro. Slowly he placed it on her lips as she swallowed it. Sinu caught her head and began to push and pull fast as she sucked Muhammad. Suddenly he went rigid squeezing her breast and thrusting his dick very deep in her. For three seconds he stood still with his dick deep in her, and then continued fucking her again. After few thrusts he collapsed on her. Muhammad came and moved Sinu and pulled her down from John's lap which was all creamed up by his cum as he had erupted as she lay on his dick as Sinu & John had attacked back & front respectively. Patting & kissing her ass Muhammad parted her ass cheek. He pulled back his foreskin and pressed his red tip on her asshole and began to push slowly. As she cried out loud with a gripe he stopped and waited for her to regain then very slowly continued pushing. This time the protest was minimal. After few try slowly his dick entered the forbidden virgin small hole. Then he pulled his dick to the edge as she moaned he again pushed it down. He continued slowly increasing speed as she moaned and swooned in pleasure as his fingers masturbated her pussy.

I went in front of her and began to masturbate watching Muhammad fucking her glorious ass. She looked at me surprised as I moved my hips in motion with my dick in hand. She smiled seeing me biting my lips and pumping my hard dick. Her sweet smile made my dick harder. I neared her and pushed my dick moving all over her face, slowly guiding to her lips. She took it in easily as I pressed my dick on her lips. There were gasps and moans of 'NO' and 'Oh No' as my family saw sis giving me a blowjob. She took my dick and sucked it in her hot mouth and teasing with her lips. I could hold no longer as my sister sucked me, her tongue waddling on my dick and her sweet lips rimming on my dick all together I just ejaculated a load into her mouth. She didn't expect it and couldn't it hold it and began to over flow. Just like a reflex action I held her head and pushed my dick deep and ejaculated in her throat as she spurted.

"Let's not be hasty gentlemen!" Peter said aloud "There's still lot of time. So lets watch and take rest--------" He left it as an incomplete statement looking around while we were pushed to the front area. All came around us like a circle.

"While they" he said pointing to Stevens and Sonia " enchant us with their show"

Aftermath: It was only later I came to know the depth and arrangement of the scheme, which these people did. Their targets were young women who come alone or with just one friend, teenagers, School kids or strangers. They would lead them with some excuse to Jincy theatre and humiliate them, then the ticket checker would come in as their savior and lead them to this sound proof box. They would then grope them and scare them that they were going to rape them. In the end they would agree to her pleas to let her go if she would strip for them. Once she strip she would be asked to do a blowjob, which she would agree reluctantly in her fear. In the end she would be given some money and told to keep quiet. The whole episode would be taped unknown to her. The tape would be edited so that it would look like she was stripping for a group and doing a blowjob and accepting money. She would be blackmailed then to come and act without showing her face and then later on to bring her friends. It was a slow process where fear is installed in doses making sure there is the correct amount of fear, because if the fear is too much she may breakdown in front of someone close to her and tell the tale or if it is little she may go for help thinking there might be a chance and take a risk. Thee youngsters or schoolboys would be trapped differently. A woman would seduce him and take him to the room and have a half sex with him making sure he ejaculates on her but thinks he came in her. This too would be taped. He would be forced to bring his sister or friends. It all was like a chain where one recruit would bring in the other. In case all flopped there would be no evidence and the mafia would fall in to save them. The group of 10 consisting of the ticket checker, Marcellius and others would be moved and other 10 installed in their place.

The most interesting thing was there was no exchange of money and they were true to their word. The tape which held the performance of the sexual acts, which they would use to blackmail were never released if they brought in their sister or friends but if they failed to pay they would release the cassette in foreign countries for a large sum, editing a little as to not to give the exact identification.

NB: If & When you are lucky to fall in a surprise situation and get to fuck or fondle you will have the ability to ejaculate at least more than once, because even if you have stopped the brain will be registering the sexual acts performed by others and soon you will arise again. May you be lucky to face such a situation?

varun
varun
755 Followers
12