The Theatre Mishaps Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally looked up to her, meeting her eyes, and said, "Well, what do you say?"

Ursula paused, feeling defeated. Finally, she spoke. "If you can promise me Bob, nor anyone, will act inappropriately around me in any way, then fine. I'll do it. But Bob crossed the line once already."

"Certainly," said David. "I will have a word with him and the rest of the crew, I think you're going to love it, though. And such a boost for Cathy."

Ursula stormed off, back to the lighting booth to get through the second act. David followed behind her, watching her breasts sway as she strolled the long hall. He hoped she didn't catch him staring. Once they reached the booth, David pulled Bob aside and practically threatened his job, and ranted on about safe working environments.

With Bob's job on the line, it dawned on Ursula, that she could tease him relentlessly and he would be unable to respond. For some weird, sick reason, this appealed to her, and the moment David left the booth, Ursula stood up and faced Bob, clearly exposing every inch of her skin.

"So are we clear?" Ursula asked Bob. "You will behave!"

"I said I would," whimpering.

"Good," Ursula shouted, striding proudly over to her purse and pulling out a small tube of body lotion. "It's rather dry in here so I am at least going to protect my skin. Turn up the lights at the right time. I'll be there in a minute."

She applied a large glob of lotion in her palm and immediately rubbed it under her breasts, working up, ensuring Bob saw every bit of her massive tits getting pushed around and lotioned up. Bob's eyes were practically popping out of his face.

"Hey Mister. Eyes on the ball. Lights!"

Bob rushed over to his desk and went to work. Ursula continued applying the lotion to her skin, making it shine. Satisfied, she wiped her hands dry on a nearby towel and took her place. When she didn't have to concentrate on her duties, she continued to conspicuously rub and tug at her nipples, keeping them engorged. She would occasionally get up for various reasons, allowing her poor workmate to be subjected to the tantalizing view, unable to respond. Ursula was getting rather used to this and enjoying it.

Finally, the show ended, with the lead actress taking her bows, still completely naked. Ursula got up and walked up to Bob, her tits meeting his face as he was seated.

"Good job getting back in the game there. Thank you for being so respectful. If you continue to be so, I may consider dressing this way after all, as everyone seems hell-bent on getting me to do anyway." She jiggled her breasts left and right a bit. "Maybe not every day, but we'll see."

With that, Ursula turned around and barged out the door, taking the stairs down to the back hall, shocked to discover Marnie, the coat check girl, standing there completely naked.

Marnie had been the closest thing to a friend at the theatre she'd had. Always nice to her, occasionally they shared a lunch. Marnie was rather tall, but with a healthy, firm bosom, maybe a C cup, thought Ursula. She was pale, but very attractive.

"You, too?" asked Ursula, running to her friend.

Marnie laughed. "When I heard you did it, I was speechless. I completely missed your act on stage, damn it! But as a show of support, Dave talked me into meeting you out here after the show."

"Oh my," said Ursula. "I wonder how many others he's talked into this."

"You have no idea."

12