The Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberguy
Cyberguy
3 Followers

The music from the movie blared in the darkness of the theatre as Erin rose and descended on the rigid cock in her pussy, subconsciously matching her rhythm to the pulsating beat. As she rode him, her tits bounced in Alex's face, tempting him to lash and tease them with his tongue and mouth.

"Oh, fuck me Alex! Fuck me hard! I want you to cum in my pussy, I want to feel your hot cum spurting inside me."

"I'm going to come in you Erin. You're going to make me cum. You are so fucking hot!"

Erin felt his hand slip beneath her skirt and find her mound, then inch its way down towards where his cock was sliding into her until it found the hood of her clit. Having found its target, his finger went to work, lightly massaging her sensitive button through its protective hood. Erin came hard. The feel of his tongue, his finger, his cock, and the steady beat of the music sent waves pulsating through her body as her pussy flooded with her juices.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming Alex. Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh!"

Her orgasm seemed to spur Alex on, and he quickened his pace. He slid both his hands under her skirt and onto the cheeks of her bare ass, pulling her down onto him as he thrust up into her. With each stroke he would release enough for her to rebound a few inches off his cock and then he would drive her back down onto him again.

She felt his body tense and strain as he came, squirting his hot white cum deep within her pussy. She pressed back down onto him, squeezed his throbbing cock within her cunt and came again.

Erin collapsed into his arms and held onto Alex for several minutes, his spent cock still inside her. Finally she climbed from him, buttoned her sweater and his jeans, and curled up in his arms to watch the rest of the movie.

As the credits rolled, they got up and headed for the exit, hoping to escape without encountering the senior citizen from the front row. Before heading down to the lobby, Erin slipped into the ladies room. She marveled at the separate sitting room as she passed through it and found a stall. She straddled the toilet, lifted her skirt and peed, enjoying the freedom of not having to deal with any undergarments. Then she wiped her pussy, realizing that most of the wetness was Alex's cum trickling from her sopping slit.

Before she flushed, Erin heard the door to the ladies room open. She emerged from her stall and saw the old lady from the front row at the sink. She tried to stay calm and approached the sink, acting as if nothing unusual was going on.

"Did you like the movie?" the lady asked.

"Yes, I thought it was good. Did you like it?"

"It was okay, but I doubt I enjoyed it as much as you did."

Erin looked at her, wondering what she meant by that. The old lady continued:

"I came here tonight to spend one last evening in this grand lady's balcony. This is a very special place to me. My husband, may he rest in peace, brought me here on one of our first dates the year the Lyric opened. Oh, you should have seen it then, everything all polished and shining, everyone decked out in their finest clothes."

"He would always insist in sitting in the balcony. You know, there are certain places up here where you can't see very well, but then no one can see you either. Why you wouldn't believe the things we did up here…"

The lady looked at Erin, gave her a wink, and headed toward the door.

"Then again, maybe you would."

Copyright 2002 by Literotica member Cyberguy

This story is dedicated to a very special friend who graciously contributed her much-needed touch to it. Rest in peace Kayla, we miss you.

Cyberguy
Cyberguy
3 Followers
12