The Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ickric
ickric
178 Followers

"I bet you've been fucked by loads of guys" he commented.

"Yes" she said with rising passion, "I've been fucked by hundreds of men" she said. They both knew much of this was just dirty talk, but she'd had several blokes and some had fucked her, some had been fucked by her.

"And did you make them cum?" the Doctor continued.

"Yes, I made them all cum" she said, smiling at some of the memories.

"Did they cum in your mouth or in your pussy?" he asked.

"In my pussy" she said, "I don't like waste" Jenny added, her breathing becoming more laboured.

"But you like cock in your mouth" the Doctor enquired.

"Yes, but I prefer cum in my cunt" she stated. "No condoms, just bare flesh and cum" she said, her hip movements becoming more vigorous.

"And what's your favourite position?" he asked. She was almost there.

"Doggy" she said, panting. He withdrew his cock and rolled her over onto her front, her legs hanging over the edge of the couch. He re-entered her and he continued his talking.

"Like this" he said, ramming his cock in her as deep and as hard as he could.

"Oh, god, yeeeeees" she squealed and she experience an orgasm of such intensity, her knees turned to jelly. Almost immediately, the Doctor reached down and stimulated her clitoris and, seconds later, her second orgasm struck, the intensity every bit as strong as the first. The Doctor repositioned her on the couch, still face down, his dick never leaving it's new found home, and he shortly began pounding her pussy again.

"You've let lots of other guys cum inside you" he said, "Now it's my turn to fuck you till I cum, you little slut".

"Fuck me" Jenny said in an encouraging way. She was shattered but satisfied, and needed to feel this huge cock that belonged to her therapist to climax inside her.

He thrust and she thrust. He leaned over and pulled her back enough to get his hands underneath her body to feel her lovely tits again. Tom was reawakening and his cock was becoming hard again. He stood beside Jenny and, to his delight, she took his cock in her mouth, working her tongue over it, tasting his cum from earlier. She was happy to rest there but with oral, nipple and pussy stimulation, she began to feel aroused again.

"Fuck" the Doctor muttered as he exploded inside her like a sperm firework. Jenny felt the pumping of semen inside her unprotected pussy and she wanted more. The Doctor withdrew and Jenny removed Tom from her mouth.

"Lay down here" she ordered Tom and he obediently mounted the couch. She straddled his hips and guided his erection into her, ensuring her tits bounced just in front of his face. He needed no further encouragement and he sucked her tits, massaging them with this hands.

Dr Harden, being a red blooded Ozzie, knelt on the couch behind her and entered her arse with his semi hard cock. Cocks in both orifices caused Jenny to reach yet another climax and they stayed in that position for some time, her reaching climax after climax, eventually Tom spilling himself into her again, and needed Dr Harden to dump his second load into her waiting pussy. Not in the butt because that would be a waste, as she had told them.

The Doctor dressed and excused himself, stating he had reports to type up. Tom noticed her heart shaped pussy hair covered in a mixture of both their cum.

"Do you think you'll be OK with your girl friend?" Jenny asked.

"I hope so" he said. "Will you be OK fucking your boyfriend do you think?" Jenny shrugged her shoulders.

"Dunno" she said. They smiled at each other.

"Look" she said, "If things don't work with your girlfriend, call me" she said, writing her number on the back of the Doctor's business card. "I might be able to help and it'll be cheaper than paying for a private consultation". Tom smiled.

"Thank you" he said, this time with less vigour than when he came in her for the first time. "And you can call me anytime if you like" he added, taking her pen and writing his mobile number on the inside of her thigh.

"Jenny?" he asked.

"Mmm" she responded.

"Are you really a dirty little slut like the Doctor said?"

"Why? Is it a problem?" she enquired.

"God, no" he said with genuine honesty. "I loved seeing you and being able to, you know....." he went all shy again.

"Fuck me?" Jenny completed his sentence. He blushed a little.

"Yeah" he said.

"Why don't we meet up again and you can find out for your self" Jenny said, winking at him. She leaned forward and kissed him gently, his hand reached for her breast.

The receptionist knocked on the door.

"Will you be long?" she enquired.

"Give me five minutes" Jenny replied, reaching for Tom's hardening cock.

"Can you make it ten minutes?" he whispered in Jenny's ear. She smiled and French kissed him before pushing back on to the consultation couch.

ickric
ickric
178 Followers
12