The Therapist Ch. 02

Story Info
James takes the next step.
3.5k words
4.56
40.6k
5
3

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sm8100
sm8100
128 Followers

When I arrived at Julia's home I wasn't quite certain what to expect. Was it a date, a session, or just two friends hanging out? As I walked up the sidewalk I had two thoughts, one was that I was more nervous than I would have liked as I could feel the beginnings of some perspiration and, secondly, that I may be way out of my league with a woman like Julia. She could have any guy in this town so how could I possibly expect there to be a future with someone like me. I mean, I'm not down on myself because I do think I have some pretty good character strengths, and I'm sort of an attractive I guy, but on the confidence level Julia is a flat out ten and I'm probably a four point five. About this time I just shut my brain off and rang her doorbell and took in a quick deep breath of air. I waited an appropriate amount of time and when no one came to the door I rang the bell, again, and gently rapped on the door. My initial rush of euphoria and tension began to dissipate as it occurred to me that Julia was not at all home at this moment. I reviewed the plans we had made and was quite certain I had the right day and time. At this point I confess to experiencing a fairly strong wave of disappointment as the thought that Julia may have forgotten about our plans left me feeling very empty. Well, there was probably an explanation for it because Julia is not only far too nice to stand someone up she is far too professional.

As I was getting back into my car I glanced up at her house and saw the curtain part and Julia's searching face suddenly appeared. She flashed her impeccably beautiful smile, waved her hand to me, and headed presumably for the front door. I swear my heart skipped a beat as I was instantly transformed back to the emotions that existed only minutes ago. As I walked up the path the door opened and Julia, in a big fluffy robe and no footwear, beckoned me in and greeted me warmly with a smile and polite embrace. She smelled heavenly as that of fresh, fragrant, womanly soap. Julia apologized for "getting home" late as she was just finishing her shower when she heard the doorbell ring. I, of course, was quick to acknowledge that it was not a problem and that I understood completely. She invited me in, told me to make myself comfortable, and she would return shortly as she would be upstairs dressing. She gave me the option of retrieving a beverage from her refrigerator but I told her I was fine and that she could take her time.

Julia bounded up the steps and I found myself standing alone in the middle of what was a room that was a combination of living room and office. I spent a few moments perusing the wall hangings, books on the shelf, and the apparent family photos plus one of a pretty athletic good looking guy that were located on a book shelf built into the wall. I gravitated toward the end of the room and to the books because who isn't curious about what kind of books a person reads? There was an abundance of what appeared to be therapeutic type reference and instructional books, none of which I had ever seen before. Some of the titles clearly had some of what I deduced to be sexual overtones but in a very professional way. I picked up one or two and they seemed pretty clinical and appeared to cite a variety of sexual studies done in a very professionally controlled environment. I was about to lose interest when a book near the end of the case caught my eye. It was entitled "Sexual Fetishes of the Male". I debated picking it up as I looked toward the staircase and with no sign of Julia I nonchalantly removed it from the case and "casually" opened it to a random page. My eyes about bugged out of my head as they were met with an erotic drawing of a tall and powerful woman in knee high boots flexing a whip as she gazed at the male who was erotically cowering beneath her. Her lips and curves were exaggerated and she wore a lecherous and evil grin to an otherwise flawlessly beautiful face. I was more shocked than anything and quickly turned the page a time or two only to find professionally written text on all of the pages.

I thought I heard the stirrings of Julia about to come down the stairs so I gave the book one more quick turn of the page only to find another drawing. This time it depicted a very professional type woman sitting in a chair dressed in a professional outfit with a dress that covered her legs to just below her knees. However, the part that immediately caught my attention was the naked male lying prone on the ground with what could only be described as a raging hard on. The woman's bare foot was placed over the face of the man. It was nothing short of electric and as I felt myself start to swell I simultaneously saw the first foot of Julia on the steps as she was beginning her decent down the stairs. I discreetly as possible silently closed the book, returned it to what I was pretty certain was the original position on the shelf, took a half step back and pretended to be half-heartedly perusing the titles without a particular strong interest.

By this time Julia was fully in view and had already cocked her head my way. She alternated her glance between me and the bookshelf all the while wearing her precocious Julia smile. She had changed into a strappy white halter top....yes she could easily wear this top and look perfect....and a rather loose fitting navy blue skirt. If you're wondering what was on her feet they were encased in the most stylish component of her outfit as the 3 inch open-toed black heels snugly fit around her bare ankles. I could see that her toenails were painted a deep red. Probably not unlike the shade of my face as the combination of the photos, the hurried closing of the book, and the complete package of Julia was all too much for me to not react to. I uttered, "hello, again", probably a little too fast and awkwardly waited for Julia to call the next shot.

The composed Julia quickly took control of the situation and within 5 minutes I found myself in a chair, with a glass of white zinfandel, sitting across from the most beautiful woman I'd ever know. Julia complemented me on my new sweater and started asking me all kinds of questions ranging from "how have you been", "what's new", and others like it, but I instinctively felt they were only a prelude to what was coming. Julia made a body adjustment in her chair that left me a much more open look at her legs and her slightly parted knees. It was nothing inappropriate as her knees were almost covered but the subtle effect of "more leg" clearly registered on my overly sensitive radar screen. As she finished her move, a move I was practically cataloging in my mind, she calmly asked, "So, James, have you been getting in touch with your feelings"? I didn't answer right away and she followed up with, "You know....your fetishes?"

This direct question sort of spooked me and my eyes quickly traveled downward only to see Julia's....hell, I'll just say it, sexy feet and shoes. I swear as my eyes met this sight she almost imperceptibly flexed the one pointing directly at me. The question, the sight of her feet and shoes, the movement it caused me to start stirring. Oh, god, 10 minutes in her house and I'm starting to unravel. My voice was starting to thicken, my heartbeat accelerated, and I felt prickly all over. Julia's next question put me even further over the edge as she asked, "When I was coming down the stairs, James, were you looking at one of the books?" There was no point in lying so I admitted to picking up a few of them out of curiosity.

"Did you see anything that interested you?"

"Well, most of it was pretty technical for me, you know".

"James, you didn't answer my question."

"Well, there was an article about personality and environment that looked like it might be pretty interesting."

"Anything else, James?"

The temperature was rising as I think I just sat there unable to articulate a response.

Julia asked, "What book were you looking at when I came downstairs?"

My confession to reading "Sexual Fetishes of the Male" was met by a raised eyebrow. Julia's warm and compassionate smile was not present as she followed with, "Was it exciting looking at a book that had some of your own fetishes in pictures?"

Before I answered I realized that Julia had declared that I had fetishes and that, furthermore, they were contained in this book. It appeared that we were moving past the denial phase of whatever this relationship was going to evolve into very quickly. My next thought was on whether or not she knew of what I was convinced was rapidly becoming a predilection for not just a female foot, but the feet of my ex-therapist.

"I saw one photo of a woman with a whip standing over a man but I don't think I felt any particular sensation from it.

"Go on, James."

You know how sometimes you just make a decision to "come clean" in an almost involuntary way sort of like your body is telling your head what to do? Well, in this moment it was becoming my reality.

"Julia, there was one photo of a woman with her bare foot over the man's face. I think I liked that one a little bit."

Julia smiled and almost cooed, "a little bit"?

After a short pause, she continued, "C'mon, James, you're practically obsessed with this foot fetish of yours. You do admit that much to yourself, don't you? Well?....." Now, the Julia smile.

Her serious face that seemed to interchange so fluidly with the warm smile was playing me like some kind of yo-yo. I couldn't even answer her.

"James, would you like me to put my foot on your face? Would you find this exciting?" Would my pretty feet turn you on? You wouldn't feel embarrassed, would you?" Would you like to be without any clothes on you when you ....when you kissed the bottom of my foot? When you took a deep breath of my exquisite foot? I mean you wouldn't find it "unmanly" or anything to be on your back with my feet planted squarely on your face would you?"

The barrage of questions were left unanswered. "Please, Julia, I'm confused. Yes, I would like to kiss your foot and yes I think, no, I know it would turn me on but it does seem sort of "unmanly".

"It does, does it? Well, James, you have two choices." I braced as I knew that Julia was about to put things in perspective real quickly. She continued, "One, we end this conversation, put on a movie and ignore what we both know is your destiny. Or, you can begin to finally live your life the way you were meant to live it and that's under the direction and control of a woman...a woman who is both powerful and beautiful, and yet not without compassion. A strong woman that can take you places that right now you can only dream about. A woman who can open the many doors to your psyche. And, when you make that choice, and we both know which one you will make, you'll begin by taking your clothes off, dropping to your knees, and waiting for my next direction."

Hearing both the strength and passion in the voice of Julia propelled me to the realization that she was right in both respects. I was not going to put on a movie and I was going to remove my clothes. And, I did so without hesitation as instinctively I knew this is what I now wanted and what I've wanted since my clinical appointments with Julia. I removed the last of my clothes except my underpants and awaited Julia's next directive. As I met her eyes she gestured with her head while looking me in the eye and I correctly interpreted this unspoken command and removed the final piece of clothing. Much to my surprise I was fully erect.

"How are you feeling, James?"

"I'm nervous, Julia."

"Are you ready to by my little foot slave? Are you Jamie?"

Neither the direct reference to "slave" nor the changing of my name to "Jamie" was lost on me yet I chose to ignore both and simply replied, "Yes, I am ready."

"I thought so. Now, I want you to remove my shoe and hold the shoe up to your face. That's it; with the inside part....the part that is warm and sweaty pressed against your mouth and nose. Now, take a deep breath. Deeper. That's it, get used to my fragrance. Something tells me you're going to smell a lot of more of me in the near future. Breathe, again, deeper. Do you like the smell of my feet, James? Is it as good as you imagined? Or, maybe even better?"

Julia gave a little laugh after saying this last sentence but I was far too consumed with the heady feeling I was experiencing as I inhaled the essence of her foot aroma. I was absolutely high as I'd ever been with anything else in my life. Here I was breathing the warm shoe of a woman that I had formerly known as my therapist and I didn't even care that it was humiliation to the nth degree. The odd thing about this last part was that I was relatively certain that I was enjoying the humiliation as much as the foot fetish part. No matter, I knew there was no turning back and when Julia directed me to lick the inside of her shoe I found myself rising to an even higher state of worship, one that closed the door on the rest of the world as my new order was quickly being redefined to whatever Julia was going to do with me. I was more excited than scared, but I was plenty scared too.

On my knees with Julia's shoe pressed closely to my face I confess to admitting that my world had shrunk to the smallest denominator possible as it was my face and this shoe and a whirlwind of emotion. Julia brought me out of "shoeworld" when she whispered to me, "James, its now time to lie down in front of me. Put the shoe down and lay on your back for me. Will you do that, Jamie?"

"Yes, I will Julia. Did you want my face by your feet?"

"You mean my pretty feet, James?"

"Your pretty feet Julia. Your.....beautiful feet, Julia."

"Yes, James, you're in the perfect spot. Look at my foot, James, do you like it?"

"I do, Julia. Very much so."

"Before I put my foot on your face I want you to think about how lucky you are, James, to be under such an exquisite foot. How fortunate you are to in this position on the floor with me looking down on you. Will you do that, James?

I nodded, and began to contemplate Julia's last words and while I was feeling very fortunate somewhere my memory was interfering with my focus of what Julia had just said, distracting me and tugging at me to recall something, somewhere in the past that reflected only this moment in time. I shook off the distraction and lay beneath Julia's foot and as I did I thanked her for allowing me to be in this position.

Julia descended her beautiful foot to my face and ever so gently placed her toes at the top of my forehead and slowly lowered the rest of her foot so that it completely covered my eyes, my nose, my mouth, and finally my chin. She gave it a slight wiggle so that it seated itself so as to merge itself with my face.

"James, breathe deeply and slowly. Capture the essence of the aroma of this pretty foot. Mentally acknowledge it as something that is superior to you, more powerful in a hundred different ways, and realize that your face was meant to be a mere pedestal for it. Think of your self as being a servant for this foot. Keep breathing, James."

I was in total heaven and when the phone rang it not only interrupted my complete state of bliss but I was completely surprised to hear Julia answer. She began having a conversation with someone yet her foot remained fixed to my face. If anything, she began to move it so as to massage my face ever so lightly. All this while she was conversing with someone in a very happy and light-hearted way. I wasn't sure what to do so I continued to lay there all the while transfixed by her foot and what it was doing to me. My erection, if anything, was even more powerful. I wanted to rub myself but I didn't dare. Julia was now laughing and very much enjoying herself with her telephone companion and it was probably 15 minutes before she finally gave a warm good-bye and clicked off the phone.

Julia then removed her foot from my face and warmly smiled down towards me and finally spoke, "How is my little fetish man doing down there? Did you enjoy your introduction into your first fetish? I silently nodded and Julia continued, " I think that's enough for your first lesson, James, I don't want you to get too carried away, do I? Hell, I was all for getting too carried away but it was clear that this fetish session was over and that I would be left feeling....well, I'll just say it, denied.

"James, I really enjoyed our first time together like this and think that we can take things quite a bit further, if that's what you want. I'm asking you to go home tonight and think about if this is the sort of thing you want more of. If submitting to me is what would make you happy. If being controlled by me would be exciting for you. Then, in a few days, if you want to pursue this further, call me and I'll instruct you on how we'll proceed." Julia said all of this without much expression, sort of like she would talk to me when we were in session. It all seemed rather clinical and matter of fact. However, upon finishing all of this there it was, again, the warm loveable Julia smile that was so disarming and appealing that I could only agree and state that I would be sure to get back in touch with her within a day or two. Julia reminded me that I was to get in touch with her after two days.

As I was getting ready to leave, after awkwardly putting my clothes on in front of the fully dressed Julia, I started to say my goodbye and wondered if I should attempt to kiss Julia, shake her hand, or just walk out the door. I was feeling sort of rattled and unsure of myself so I opted to say goodbye without any embrace and began to turn towards the door.

"James, are you forgetting something? Don't you want to kiss me good bye? You can, you know. In fact you can kiss me twice. Just return once again to your knees and give each of my feet a nice, tender, soft kiss. Will you do that for me, James?"

I felt mortified and at the same time excited at the opportunity to kiss Julia's feet one more time so I humbly complied and gave each foot a soft and lingering kiss. As I returned to my own feet Julia had a huge smile on her face and then she bid me good evening.

I don't remember even walking to my car but as I was driving some 3 or 4 miles from Julia's house the nagging memory that I could not quite touch earlier burst through with a sudden clarity that shocked and disturbed me. The memory was to a time when I was 8 years old and my older sister Sara was playing a game with me and being the older and stronger of the two she was imposing her make believe jurisdiction over me by pretending that she was putting me in jail and as punishment she made me kiss the bottom of her foot. In itself not an overly significant act except that I clearly remember this event as the first time I was ever excited by the opposite sex. Geez, where did that come from after all these years. I'm not sure if it meant anything but I didn't think I liked it. One thing is for sure I knew I had a lot to think about over the next two days.

sm8100
sm8100
128 Followers