The Therapist Ch. 03

Story Info
Anthony wants Angela back, but Charlotte has other plans.
2k words
4.26
50.5k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers

The day after Anthony's second therapy session with Charlotte McKensie, when he was effectively seduced by her, he started having second thoughts. The sex was amazing, she seemed to know exactly how to send him over the edge, but he also felt somehow manipulated. She played this role of sex expert, asked him all these questions, got him all turned on, and then sort of...well...used him. It was fun, and exciting as hell, but he also felt like HE wanted to be the one doing the seducing, the one in control. It just didn't sit right with him. He decided not to go back for another session.

When Charlotte called him the next day after school, he just sent the call to voicemail. I probably should talk to her, he thought to himself. But when she gets that Vice Principal voice and starts peppering me with questions about what turns me on, do I like this, do I get turned on by that, I just seem to freeze up. He decided to work up his courage and then break it off.

Then there was Angela. Angela was his high school sweetheart, a petite gymnast/cheerleader who loved him to death. She just didn't want to have sex with him. Well, she WANTED to have sex but she couldn't because they weren't compatible physically. She was a small girl, not only in stature but also...down there. When they tried to make love, it was painful for her. Too painful for her to enjoy it. So they gave up.

That's when Dr. McKensie, Charlotte, came into the picture. She taught him the art of seduction. How to build up the intensity. How to take it slow. She showed him how a woman could adjust herself to his body, "acclimate" she called it, so that she could accept even a guy as big as he was. If he could only get Charlotte's knowhow into Angela's body.

Angela was a smart, warm-hearted, athletic girl who just happened to be the hottest girl in school. At least he thought so. She had strawberry blond hair, intelligent green eyes, and full, bee-stung lips. She only stood 5'2", but had a tight little body, with perky little breasts and a great ass. Every guy in the school had the hots for her.

She was also a virgin. She didn't want anyone to know that. She had made up her mind to lose her virginity to Anthony. She admired him, liked his integrity, and was attracted to his dark Italian looks. After four months of going out, she decided she wanted him to be the one to share that ultimate intimacy.

The big night was carefully planned. Her parents were out of town and they had her house to themselves. She made dinner for him, which they ate over candlelight. She had dressed for him, in a tight fitting mini-dress with a low cut neck. She'd even put on makeup for him, not much, just a touch of lipstick and some mascara to accentuate her cat eyes. They sat opposite each other at the table, telling stories, her bare feet reaching under the table to rest in his lap. Throughout dinner, she slowly massaged him with her toes. She could feel his hardness and that excited her. It was the prelude to what was to come.

After dinner, he made a fire and they lay on a down comforter by the hearth. They kissed for the longest time, holding each other, their tongues intermingling. It was very romantic. Then, when she was ready, she took his hand and placed it on her breast. He knew it was time. He slowly reached under her shirt, slipping it under her bra, and cupped her pert breast. He caressed it, so perfect, so soft, brushing his fingers over the nipple until it became firm and extended. His hand found the other breast and caressed it til that nipple hardened. After a while, she took his hand and slowly lowered it to the spot between her legs.

He was surprised by how wet she was already. Even through her thong he could feel the warm wetness. When he pulled down her thong, she raised her hips, another sign of her readiness. It was so exciting for him to have the green light, to know that she wasn't about to say "Don't". He forced himself to go slow. Very slow. He didn't want to blow it. He gently slipped his finger between the folds of her pussy. It felt so warm and wet. He let his finger slip inside her and was amazed at how tight she was. Even with one finger he could feel her pussy squeezing him.

"Let's get naked" she whispered.

He pulled the dress over her head and took off her bra. What an awesome body she had. Years of gymnastics and cheerleading had sculpted a perfect, petite figure. She lay there with her pert breasts standing tall and her nipples pointing to the sky. Her little blond bush was partially shaved. He wondered if she'd done that just for tonight. He pulled off his own clothes and then started at her feet, slowly kissing one side and then the other, ever so gently, her ankles, her calves, her knees, the inside of her thighs. By the time his lips found her pussy, it was dripping wet.

He licked her for the longest time. He knew from feeling her with his finger that she was really, really tight. If she felt tight when he used just his index finger, how was it going to work when they tried to have intercourse?

So, he took his time, licking her labial lips, stroking her clit, and pushing his tongue deep into her pussy. She was tiny enough so that he could eat her pussy and still reach up with his strong arms and hold her firm, round breasts in his big hands, letting the nipples roll between his fingers. He began to flick her clit with his tongue and When she began to writhe he squeezed her breasts and tweaked her nipples until her body trembled and she came. She came quietly, biting her lower lip, but he could feel her pussy contracting on his tongue.

"Make love to me" she said after her orgasm passed. "I want to give my virginity to you."

He moved up so his face was next to hers.

"I want to be the one to take your virginity" he whispered, looking her in the eyes.

She wrapped her leg around his hips.

"I want you to, Anthony. I want you to take my virginity. Take it. Right now."

He took his hard cock and began to rub the tip against her dripping wet pussy. She closed her eyes.

"We're going to be as close as two people can be" he whispered in her ear.

He was slowly rubbing the tip of his cock up and down the length of her pussy.

"We've going to be like one person, connected" he whispered again.

"Oh, yes" she whispered. "I want that."

He was rubbing her clit now. She was arching her back, her breasts pressed upward, and she was biting her lip. He was watching her, whispering in her ear.

"One body. Moving together. One breath. One life."

"Oh yes, Anthony. Do it. Do it now!"

He raised himself on top of her and slowly pushed his cock against her pussy. He felt the warm, wet folds against the tip. He pushed harder.

Her eyes suddenly opened. Wide.

"Ow."

"Sorry."

"Try again."

He pushed the tip into her and she cried out. Louder this time.

"Ow!"

He pulled away and looked down at her pussy.

"Maybe if we tried spreading your lips more."

He spread her labia with the fingers of one hand and pressed himself into her again.

"No! That hurts. I don't think you're doing it right!"

It went like this for nearly 45 minutes. He'd try, it would hurt. They'd stop. He'd try again. It was an unmitigated disaster.

That was what led to the first therapy session with Charlotte McKensie. She was a friend of Anthony's parents and she'd had experience with young people and sexual issues. Or so she said. She invited Anthony to her office after hours and one thing had led to another. The good news was he had sex, incredible sex, with a beautiful older woman and she enjoyed it as much as he did. The bad news was it wasn't Angela.

When Charlotte called again, Anthony decided to take the call. He had to resolve this once and for all. It was driving him nuts.

"Hello, Anthony?"

"Hi."

"Why haven't you been returning my calls?" Her voice sounded concerned.

"I've been busy." Anthony was a lousy liar.

"Anthony, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I've just been busy."

"Anthony, is there something troubling you?"

"No. Well, yes. I don't know."

"Maybe you should come in and we can talk."

"No!" he said sharply.

There was a long pause.

"Anthony, did I do something to upset you?"

Anthony didn't respond.

"Didn't you enjoy our last session together?"

He was still silent.

"Anthony, communicate with me. Didn't you enjoy our time together yesterday? You seemed to. I could see you were very aroused. Didn't you like it when I sucked your cock? When I lowered my wet pussy onto your rock hard penis? When I rode you and let you suck my hard nipples? When you shoved your huge cock in me til I screa..."

"There you go again!" Anthony barked. "It's always 'do you like to suck my nipples, don't you like the way I suck your cock'. Well I don't care anymore, how do you like that? You're not the one I want. Angela is."

There was a long silence.

"I totally understand, Anthony" she said, contritely. "I think you're completely justified to feel that way."

"You do?"

"Yes, it's perfectly natural for you to want to take what you've learned and apply it in your existing relationship."

"Yeah. That's what I want."

"Of course you do. You've been longing for a fulfilling sexual experience and now that you know you can have that, you want to bring that to your relationship with Angela."

"Yes. Exactly."

"It's just...have you thought about Angela? Is she ready make the same leap?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, she hasn't had the benefit of the same experience as you. She's not yet at your level."

"That doesn't matter."

"Doesn't it? When you and Angela last tried to have intercourse, were you successful?"

"No, but..."

"And your lack of success was attributable not to you, but to her, her body, wasn't it?"

"I guess so."

"You see, you've taken the leap to the next level but she hasn't. If you tried to have intercourse now, you would suffer the same outcome as before."

"But what am I supposed to do!" Anthony said, desperately.

"Don't worry. I have an idea of how we can remedy the situation. Angela needs to achieve the same breakthrough as you did. In order for the two of you to be on the same experience level. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"What we need to do is to help Angela achieve that breakthrough. Here's what I propose. Anthony, would you be willing to allow me to consult with Angela privately? To talk with her separate from you. Of course, I wouldn't reveal anything about what your and my, uh, therapy consisted of. That would be entirely separate. Would that be okay?"

"I don't know..."

"Don't you want to see if you and Angela can be compatible? Don't you think she deserves that?"

"Yeah, she deserves it."

"Good. Then why don't you tell Angela that you arranged for some couples therapy and that the first session is an individual one. I bet she'll be touched you care so much about your relationship to do that. Don't you agree?

"Yeah. She probably would be."

"Then why don't you bring Angela to my office tomorrow. Around 5?"

"OK. I'll talk to her."

"Thank you, Anthony. I assure you this is the right thing to do."

When Anthony hung up the phone, he felt a sense of relief. This whole thing might turn out okay after all.

petitmort
petitmort
773 Followers