The Therapist Ch. 04

Story Info
Out of the mouths of babes.
815 words
4.25
22.6k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 09/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was furious.

The girl sat in the passenger seat fidgeting nervously with her thumb and forefinger, as Jake sped through traffic.

"Don't you think you should slow down?" She suggested.

"Don't you think you shouldn't sneak out of the house to date men who are ten years older than you?"

The words cut through the thick air of the enclosed space. "I mean seriously Allyson are you trying to give Mom and Dad a heart attack?"

Allyson sat there looking out of the window and twirling her wheat colored hair tightly around her fingers. She tried holding her breath, so that she wouldn't go off on a tangent.

"You know you're not my father, you're my fucking brother and I'm 17! I'm pretty much an adult; I can do whatever the hell I want to. I could sell my virginity on eBay and post about it on my Face book status if I wanted, it's MY CHOICE." She said giving him a spiteful smile.

"Do. Not. Test. Me. Right. Now. Allyson." They were three blocks away from their parent's house. Jake accelerated car even more, before his temper got the best of him and he had the chance to say something he might regret.

Allyson had already unfastened her belt and as Jake's car came to a stop she opened the door and turned to look at him before grabbing her backpack. "You're right Jake, because you're the social authority on relationships and life. You're 32 and you've never even been engaged, once. So excuse me "Dear Abby" if I don't want to take your advice. Go sell your fucking tonic on Dr. Phil." With that she slammed the door and stormed into the house, Jake waited to make sure she went into the house before speeding off. He needed a drive.

An hour had passed since Jake dropped off Allyson and he was still fuming. He decided to head over to his gym to work off some stress. After looking over some papers in his office and changing in his private bathroom, he made his way down to the main floor, which housed most of the equipment and the day care center. He waved at Albert; a thickly built Chinese guy, who he had been best friends with since his sophomore year in college. Albert and he had met in one of their Communications classes, after being assigned to work on a project together. Their friendship had been bonded not only by their sense of humor, but also by their love of fitness and the Yankees.

"What's up?" Jake greeted him casually with quick head nod.

"Just working out, you look pissed man. What's wrong?"

"My baby sister."

"Ah-hah so our little lotus is blooming." Albert said in a sarcastic voice, a haughty smile on his face.

"Very funny. " Jake replied. Albert gave him a consoling looking before patting him on the shoulder.

"Hey man I'll spot you. "

"Thanks. Hey, hold on I think I see someone I know."

Jake turned and walked toward a woman wearing a pair of grey yoga pants and an orange razor back tank. Jake slowly approached her and tapped her on her milk chocolate shoulder. The woman jumped a little and turned around.

"Oh hey Jake! You almost scared me to death. " The woman rested a hand on her chest in relief.

"Hey Lisa, how ya doing?"

"Good and you?"

"I'm good, actually, hey I wanted to ask you advice on-"

"Corey."

"No- Yeah! How'd you know?"

"Because you're crazy about her, at dinner you couldn't stop touching or looking at her. "

They both chuckled a little, and then continued their conversation, with Jake grilling Lisa for facts; such as Corey's favorite food, flower, and color. Jake saw Lisa's eyes focus on something to his rear, and he turned to see Albert standing behind him.

Quickly, he introduced the two and gave Albert a quizzical look when he started flirting with Lisa, who giggled in return.

"Okay, well I'm going let you guys get... acquainted... I'll be lifting."

"Okay." They both said in unison, Jake watched as Lisa and Albert walked away, Albert's hand on the small of her back taking her over to the treadmills. Jake laughed to himself and went to lift trying once again to burn off the anger that still boiled from dealing with his kid sister.

It was 1 in the morning, when Jake got home after working out, showering at the gym, and grabbing a bite.

Jake had also dropped by to check on Allyson, who didn't say much when he tried to get her to open up about why she had been acting out so much. As soon as Jake walked into his house, he collapsed in the coolness of his large king- size bed. The words of his kids sister still replaying in his dreams.