The Therapist Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sm8100
sm8100
128 Followers

She exited the car and using her key unlocked the door. She deliberately hung her coat up as if she were almost pretending that she was coming home from work or a date and that there was not anything unique about to happen in the next few minutes. She walked into her study and did not see James along the way or in this room, not that she had expected to see him. The book was not in sight and there was no evidence that spoke to James personal belongings. She tried to remember if he had brought along his back pack with him earlier in the evening but failed to recall. The house was very quiet and in knowing that fact it seemed to make her heart beat hard and loud in a distracting way. She felt a twinge of anxiety, rare for her. James had left the light on in the study but she could not see any other lights on in the home. She flicked the switch to off and still no sign of other lights.

Julia exited the room and using the moonlight coming through the curtains to see she walked to the steps that led to the upper level knowing that the next few minutes would define her relationship with James, forever. She listened for sounds and heard none but her own footfalls as she ascended to the top of the stairs. She looked to her right towards her bedroom in search of any indication that James was inside. Was it her imagination or was there the faintest of lights aglow behind the closed door? Was it just the night light? Was there a flicker or did she imagine it? Julia tentatively grasped the door handle and held it briefly before she turned it allowing the door to fully open. There before her was the complete book of pictures on the ground by the nightstand with the lamp off. In place of the lamp were several lit candles that cast moving shadows; a result of the force of the opening door. But, the only thing that really mattered to Julia was the sight of her James, naked, with his forehead pressed to the floor.

sm8100
sm8100
128 Followers
12