The Therapist Ch. 2

Story Info
Pyschologist counsels couple on their swinging fantasy.
2.6k words
4.25
32.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After two weeks of thinking what she had witnessed in her office; Elaine was very excited to know that Jack and Susan were scheduled again for today. As her first client arrived she felt herself only paying half attention to his ramblings about his self-expressed sexual deviance. Hour by hour she listened and gave her advice about certain behaviors and conditions. Elaine had made the appointment purposely to the last one for the day. Just in case there was to be a repeat performance of two weeks ago, she would send her secretary home at the beginning of the session so as not to be wondering if someone could hear the cries of passion coming from her office.

As Elaine's last client left her office, she immediately began to think of how excited she was being the one person Susan and Jack had chosen to allow themselves to be watched having sex with each other. Elaine had purposely worn a silky tight fitting dress. One that was so very short that she caught a couple of her male patients and even a female, trying to catch a glimpse of her crotch. Elaine had worn a pair of thigh stocking and no panties. She thought this time that if there was to be a repeat performance that she was going to have to be able to get to her own pussy so she could relieve herself the best way she could. She even brought one of her vibrators with her and was keeping it in her purse. Just in case!!

As the appointed time drew near, Elaine excused her secretary for the day. She told her that she had been working hard and thought leaving early today was in order. After a few minutes to make sure she was alone, Elaine sat in her chair next to the sofa and day dreamed about watching Jack and Susan again. She began to feel herself moisten at the thought of her new found voyeuristic side. She pulled her skirt up slightly so she could easily rub her pussy. It was getting very wet and soon her silk panties were drenched in her own arousal. Soon she had her panties off and was stuffing them in her purse while searching for her vibrator.

Elaine knew she had about twenty minutes before they were to arrive and thought that a quick release was in order for herself. Elaine sat back into her chair and began to slide her gold metallic vibrator across the sensitive folds of her pussy sending jolts of pleasure through her body. Slowly inserting the tip of the phallic into her own love until it was all the way inside her. Elaine pulled it out just as slow to the tip and then back inside. She built up speed until it seemed she needed something more. With it buried deep in her she turned the knob at the bottom and the vibrator whirred to life. The gentle motion created a sensation that Elaine knew would create the desired effect on her body. Suddenly there was a knock on her office door.

Quickly looking at her watch, Elaine realized that time had passed too fast. She hid the vibrator underneath the cushion of her chair. Hastily she straightened her dress and checked her hair in the mirror hanging on the back of her door. A second knock came as she opened the door to see Jack and Susan standing alone together, arm in arm. The couple commented that they thought something was wrong when they could not find the secretary and decided to knock anyway since the main office was still unlocked. Elaine said that her secretary had been working very hard and decided to let her go home early today. Elaine invited the couple to their normal spot on the sofa as she took her place back in her chair.

The conversation was clinical as Elaine asked how they were doing and how the week had been for them. Elaine was concerned that if she did not act as normal as possible that they would sense how aroused she still was since she was not able to complete her own pleasure. Susan was the first to break the tension by saying that she and Jack had talked a lot after the last session and that they both agreed it was tremendously erotic, exciting and even more fun than their normal sexual escapades. Elaine asked if they had gone even further with their explorations since then. Jack said no cause he was not certain how Susan was going to react once she saw him fucking or shooting his cum into another woman's mouth.

Susan quizzically asked what she thought of that. Elaine was off in her own little dream world thinking of how good it would be to feel Jack's cock ramming hard and fast deep into her passion tunnel. Thinking of being watched by this man's wife as he shot load after load of hot jism into her cavern of sex and even into her mouth. She longed to taste him ever since the last session. Elaine realized that her legs had parted enough that Jack and Susan were able to get a good long look at her shaven pussy glistening with her wetness and completely bare because she removed her panties earlier.

Elaine came to her senses again as Susan asked again what she thought about Jack's feelings for Susan's emotions when she finally saw him with another woman. Elaine commented that there was only one way to find out and that was to try it. The couple looked at each other with an all knowing grin. Elaine knew what was about to happen next, as Susan stood up from the sofa and leaned against the desk. Jack lowered himself from the sofa and crawled to Elaine on his hands and knees, parting her legs further with his hands. Elaine pulled her dress up slightly so he could get a good close look at her swollen pussy. Jack moved his face forward until he was able to touch her with his tongue. The warm breath from Jack and the tingling she was now feeling from his tongue almost made her cum right then and there. She told herself to breathe as she dropped her head onto the back of the chair.

Jack pushed her dress up higher exposing her hips fully to his every view. Still licking on her clit, he began the insert a finger into her pussy. He crooked it up to reach her g-spot and tease it as he licked harder and faster. Elaine responded in kind with her increasingly load moans of desire. Soon her ecstasy was at a fever pitch as his expert tongue and finger technique was sending her over the edge. She could control it no longer and came hard. Wave after wave of shudders from her orgasms erupted. She could hear herself screaming from the pleasure he was giving her.

He pulled away slightly and she was finally able to open her eyes and look at Jack's completely wet face and know she had cum more than she had ever done in the past. Elaine placed her hands on either side of his face and pulled him up to her and kissed him hard on the lips. Their tongues searching every inch of their mouths. Tasting her own cum made her so excited that she wanted to taste him to. She reached down and found Jack's erect penis straining inside the jeans he was wearing. She thought that it wanted out as much as she wanted it in her mouth. Still kissing, his pants came down in a flash and she was soon bending over enough that she could lightly kiss his dick.

Elaine took hold of Jack's cock with both hands and pulled him closer to her eager mouth. Parting her lips enough to allow half of his head to penetrate her. She sucked easily while licking and pulling back and forth on his fore skin. Opening her mouth more she took almost half of him into her and pulled it back out. Jack now was in total heaven as he watched. Elaine took him again; his whole length was devoured into her throat this time. This caused Jack to buck just a little as the sensation of being deep throated sent jolts of electricity through his body. She sucked and licked his cock faster and harder as she moved him in and out of her mouth. She could hear Jack commenting that he was getting such a great blow job that he was not going to last. Elaine could see out the corner of her eye that Susan was kneeling beside them watching very closely to the oral satisfaction that Jack was receiving.

Faster and faster Elaine took him deep as Susan told her that she wanted to see Jack's cum oozing from her lips. She wanted to see his jizz being spilled over onto Elaine's chin. This excited her and made her work harder coaxing his orgasm from his body. Susan reached under Elaine's chin and caressed Jack's balls with one hand as she slid the other around to the back of his ass and played with his hole. Jack tensed and grunted loud as his cum ejected from the head of his cock and shot hard against the back of Elaine's throat. Shot after shot rocketed into her mouth and she tried to swallow as much as possible. But, there was no way to keep up with the onslaught she was being subjected to. Finally, Jack relaxed and pulled away from her mouth. There was quite a bit of cum still on her lips and she used her fingers to scoop it up and suck that too between her lips.

Susan was still kneeling between the two when Elaine asked her how she was doing. Susan was grinning and her face was blushed. She told Elaine that it was very erotic and wanted to see more. Jack and Elaine looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. Elaine stood up and pushed Jack back toward the sofa and told Susan to sit in her chair and enjoy the show. Susan had on a conservative length cotton dress with leather sandals and no hose. Elaine looked a little longer than normal as Susan spread her legs enough to provide easy hand access so as to pleasure herself if the need arose.

Jack and Elaine embraced each other and began to kiss once again. Jack reached behind her neck and found the zipper to her dress. Slowly he pulled it down to her waste while she helped herself out of it. Elaine was not wearing a bra as was customary for her. Jack cupped one of her tits and sucked her nipple into his mouth and teased it with his tongue. Susan piped up and said enough with the formalities, lets see some serious fucking. With this, Jack moved behind Elaine and bent her over at the waist so that her ass was protruding out towards him. He raised his hardening dick up to her pussy entrance and again teased slightly to make sure she was well moistened.

Feeling his cock at her opening, Elaine pushed back wanting to finally feel him deep in her. Jack moved in slowly until he was completely engulfed inside of her. The feeling was heaven to both. Jack could not believe how hot and wet she was and he wanted so much to pound her hard and make her cum on his cock. They began to buck back and forth building speed and knowing he was hitting her cervix with every thrust. Jack reached underneath Elaine with a hand and was starting to play with her pussy. Taking this as a cue, Elaine reached back and fondled his balls as well. Elaine could feel her excitement building and blurted out that she wanted him to fuck her hard.

Harder than he had ever fucked before. Jack stopped and told Elaine to lay down on the sofa cause he was going to get on top of her and fuck her harder than she had ever been fucked. Quickly, Elaine did as she was told and spread her legs to allow access to her over heating love. In one hard thrust, Jack was back in her pussy pounding hard and fast. Elaine felt more and more excited and knew her own orgasm was only moments away as was Jack's. His breathing was almost non-existent, his eyes glazed over and his face beet red. Suddenly she lost control of her body and began to shake with her orgasm. This sent Jack over also as he began to deposit his seed deep inside her. As they relaxed in a clump on the sofa, Jack whispered in her ear that he thought he needed to see Susan getting fucked as much as she need to seem him. Fuck Susan for me was next from his lips.

Elaine looked over to Susan who was still sitting in the chair. Now both of her hands were busy caressing different parts of her body. One hand was rubbing her own tits as the other had found its way between her legs and was pushing two fingers deep inside her pussy. Susan's eyes were closed at this point while Jack and Elaine watched her. Elaine maneuvered herself from under Jack and walked over to where Susan was sitting. Elaine placed her hands on either armrest of the chair and knelt to her knees. Susan opened her eyes as Elaine touched her legs and moved them apart. Elaine guided her head towards the musky source of Susan's arousal and began to rub her clit with her finger. Susan let out a low moan of desire, as she had never felt the subtle touch of a woman before.

She was in heaven as she felt a tongue starting to probe the sensitive folds of her pussy. Next Jack was standing next to Susan and was opening the top of her dress and was pinching her nipples between his fingers. Susan had one hand on the top of Elaine's head and the other was holding Jack's arm tight. She looked at Jack as he was using his other hand to guide his cock to her lips. She sucked him in about half way and began to move her head back and forth; masturbating his dick with her lips and mouth. Jack knew that Elaine had found the most sensitive part of Susan's pussy when she started moaning and sucking him as fast and hard as possible.

Jack could feel the vibrations of her moans through his cock. Elaine had found the vibrator she had hidden earlier in the chair cushion and was fucking her hard and fast. Jack watched as Elaine turned the vibrator on and continued to fuck his wife with abandonment. His head began to spin when Elaine went back to lick Susan's pussy with her tongue at the same time. This caused and eruption in Jack and Susan at the same time. Susan erupted in gushes in Elaine's mouth while Jack pulled out of Susan mouth and rocketed a massive load all over her face, hair and chest.

All three were now spent and decided to move to the sofa where the two women surrounded Jack. All were entwined and fell asleep there. About an hour later Jack and Susan awoke and got up from the sofa so as not to disturb Elaine. They dressed and left the office before Elaine had woken up. Once she did wake up she found a note on her chair that read they needed another appointment in two weeks to discuss their situation in greater depth. Elaine giggled to herself and began wondering in her mind just how much more depth they wanted.