The Therapist (First Date)

Story Info
A first date might be their last!
1.9k words
4.14
5.1k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening arrives. Yolanda is sitting on the sofa waiting for Malcolm. What she doesn't know is he's standing on the opposite side of her door holding a large bouquet of flowers. He wants to make a great impression on her. Flowers aren't the only thing he brought. He brought a new outfit. He's wearing Sean John's. A white button down short sleeve shirt, black slacks and white Stacy Adams Spencer shoes. His hand is shaky and sweaty. He doesn't understand why he's so nervous. He had sex with this woman already. Amazing sex! He takes a deep breath, lets it out slowly and clears his throat before knocking.

She smiles as she stands up to go answer her door. She opens it and Malcolm jaw drops. She's wearing a powder blue spaghetti strap maxi dress with white Jimmy Choo sandals. The way the dress hugs her curves has his cock growing.

"Hi Yolanda. You look gorgeous," he pauses as he stares at her.

Drinking in her beauty. His imagination running wild with ideas of what he wants to do to her right now. She blushes as she clears her throat.

"Oh sorry, these are for you," he says nervously as he hands her the bouquet.

She takes them from him. She steps to the side so he can come in.

"Thank you, Malcolm. You look great! And the flowers are beautiful," she pauses as she inhales the sweet scent.

"I also want to make a great impression on you. So, do you like?" she asks as she poses with one hand on her waist.

"You have done amazing, but a beautiful woman like you wouldn't need to impress me. I already am," he answers.

Her whole entire was great. From her curly ponytail with a couple of spiral curls, her necklace, earrings, her manicure hands to her pedicure feet.

"Thank you so much Malcolm. I really appreciate it," she moves closer and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

She takes a step back as she goes disappear into the kitchen.

"I'm only being honest. You're a beautiful woman inside and out. I'm honor to know you," he says proudly.

She returns from the kitchen wiping her eyes. Concern, he walks over to her. He holds her shoulders as he searches her face.

"Is everything alright? Why are you crying?"

"It's just not many men had told me I'm beautiful. It's feels nice to have someone say it. So, these are happy tears," she answers.

Malcolm reaches up and wipe a tear from her left eye. This little gesture causes Yolanda to moistens her panties. He's gentle and caring. Damn, she wants to fuck him right now.

"Thank you, Malcolm. You are the sweetest," she says as she kisses his lips.

After the kiss, Malcolm bites his bottom lip. Her glitter cover lips are soft and juicy. He can kiss them for hours.

"You're welcome. Shall we go?" he holds his hand out for her as he bows slightly.

"You are a gentleman. I like that so much," she says as she places her hand on his.

He squeezes softly as they head out her home. When they reach his car, he unlocks it and holds the door open for her. She carefully gets in because her long dress. Once she's situate herself, he closes the door. While driving, they make small talk. During their conversation, he tells her his age.

"You're 28 years old?" she asks surprise.

He stares at her, surprise by her surprise.

"Is this a problem? I thought you wouldn't care about my age. I'm a grown man Yolanda," he reassures her.

She stares out the window not sure if she should tell him her age. Would he care that he's sleeping with a much older woman? Her hands start shaking. She clasps them together so he wouldn't see. He parks the car in the lot, so they had to walk to the Minskoff theatre. As they walk, he holds her hand in his. She stares at the gesture and then at him. She gives him a fake smile. This will be the first and last date I'll have with him, she thinks. At the theatre, the usher show them to their seats. Once settle, he turns to her.

"Is everything alright between us? I feel like I did something wrong," he stares at her as he waits for her response.

"Everything is fine," she lies.

He doesn't buy it. He's about to say something, but the lights dim letting them know the show is about to begin. She couldn't enjoy the show because Malcolm keeps cutting his eyes at her. She had a feeling he was younger, but more than ten years! Why didn't she ask his age before they had sex? She didn't ask because she didn't think she would like him so quickly. But, she likes him a lot! It scares her because with him being young, he might only want sex and nothing else. Yeah, she doesn't believe in one night stand, but she doesn't want only sex either. She's going to end this before her feelings for him intensifies.

It's intermission. Great, he thinks. It's the perfect time to talk to her. As soon as he turns to face her, she's already standing up and walking away.

He folds his arms and pouts. Now, he must wait for her to come back. He becomes worry. Ever since he told her his age, she's been acting funny. She's pushing him away and he doesn't like it. He likes her a lot. He doesn't want this to end. It's more than sex for him. Maybe she thinks he's too young for her and might end it. He's starts feeling sick slightly. The intermission is over and she comes back. Damn, now he can't talk to her. Fuck it, he must try.

"Yolanda, I need to speak with you," he whispers.

She turns to him.

"Not now. The show's starting," she whispers back.

He stands up and grabs her by her elbow. He lifts her elbow until she stands up. Having a tight grip, he pulls her and heads to the lobby. As soon as they're in the lobby, he pulls her to a corner for privacy.

"Why are you treating me like this?" he asks as he tries to remain calm.

She doesn't answer. He sighs.

"Ever since I told you my age, you became distance. Why?"

She doesn't like where this is going. She closes her eyes.

"Alright, you want to know," she pauses as she takes deep breaths.

Her voice is trembling. She's letting her emotions get the best of her.

"I don't think this is going to work between us. You're much younger than I am. I'm afraid you just want to fulfill your MILF fantasy. I'm just a cougar you can have fun with and nothing more," she tells him.

There she said it. He doesn't say anything as he stares at her. She squares her shoulders as she waits for him to walk away. He doesn't! He holds her face in his hands and kisses her with enough passion to cause a fire. She melts into the kiss as his tongue finds hers. Their desire for each other heighten. He wants her and he wants her now. He grips her hand and quickly leaves the theatre.

In the back seat of his car, they're making out. Their hands caressing each other in hot desire. She straddles his lap as he pulls the straps to her dress and bra down. He exposes her already hard nipples. He groans as he bites on one nipple gently. She holds him in a tight hug loving the feel of his mouth on her breast. She's so wet, she feels her juices oozing wetting her thong. He reaches between her thighs and touches her pussy. She flinches and then grinds on his hand. She's so horny, she could cum from the slightest touch. He knows it too. Her lips are swollen and as well as her clit. He moves her thong to the side and put two fingers inside her.

"Ohh Malcolm," she moans.

His cock flinches and becomes harder. With his other hand, he pulls his zipper down and pulls out his cock. Immediately, he removes his fingers and slides his cock inside her. His cock stretches her tight pussy.

"Mmmm baby," he moans as his cock fills her.

He grabs her ass in his hands as he thrusts feverishly inside her. He presses his head on the back cushion of the seat with his eyes shut tight. His orgasm already building. He's not ready yet. She didn't have her orgasm yet. But, her pussy feels so good.

"Baby please! I'm about to lose it," he calls out as his grip tightens on her ass.

She knows he's close. She feels it too and it's turning her on greatly. To know that it's her that have him moaning and groaning loudly. It's her that have him squeezing the heck out of her ass. That it's her that's giving him incredible pleasure. She leans in and kisses him probing her tongue in his mouth. Her orgasm is building as well. What a perfect moment for them to climax together. That's all she thinks about as she closes her eyes and ride him faster and harder. Her thick and strong legs squeezing his outer thighs. He holds himself still and opens his eyes. He stares at her as she rides him with everything she got. She's squeezing him with every upward thrust along with throbbing.

"Fuck baby, you're making me cum," he roars as he releases his load at the same time as she reaches her orgasm.

She squirts hard on his lap covering him in her juices. Both of their bodies quivering from their explosion. He pulls her in for a kiss.

"I like you a lot Yolanda. I don't want to end this. You're the woman I want. Not just for sex either. I want you. Don't let my age scare you," he tells her after the kiss.

She sighs as she stares at him.

"I'm 42 years old Malcolm," she says.

"I don't care," he tells her.

He hugs her tightly.

"I want you. Please believe me," he adds.

She smiles and kisses him.

"Alright Malcolm, let's take the time to get to know each other as well as enjoy the incredible sex we have," she tells him.

He holds her face in his hands.

"Thank you, Yolanda."

He kisses her one more time and start thrusting his hips against her. Her eyes roll back.

"You can't be serious right now," she whispers.

"I'm very serious sweetheart. You drive me crazy. I can't get enough of you," he whispers.

She places her hands on the back seat when someone taps on the glass. Yolanda quickly covers her breasts as Malcolm leans over to the window and rolls it down low enough to see a security guard standing there.

"Excuse me, but you can't be in your car while it's in this lot. Either move your car or get out of it. If not, I have to call the police," he suggest as he smirks.

"Yes sir. Very sorry sir," Malcolm states.

The guard nods his head before walking away. They stare at each other before they burst into laughter.

"I guess I should take you to dinner now," he says.

"Yes, please. We don't need to get a ticket or worst," she agrees.

They separate from each other. He reaches under the seat to grab wipes. After they clean themselves and fix their clothes. He drives them to Ruth Christie's steakhouse.