The Therapist's Journey Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He still won't tell you?"

"No."

"Then how can you be sure?"

"I don't know. I know he loves and cares about me. I can see the confidence in his eyes and I believe in him. He hasn't steered me wrong yet. He promised to tell you and me at the same time."

Thus at lunch on the Wednesday before the Sunday on which Miles was scheduled to leave, I was ready when Theresa requested an after-hours appointment for Friday. She said they would have two surprises. On the expectation or, at least the hope, that clothes might be shed, I asked for and received my son's approval.

After the staff left on Friday I put a post-it note on the door telling Theresa and Miles to let themselves in, freshened up, and replaced my clothes with her white chemise. They arrived on-time. Miles opening the door for her. Their eyes told me they appreciated my attire.

He spoke first. "Damn Sally, Mom was right. You look great in that thing."

Theresa pointed at my bush. "I want to see the final product."

I lifted the chemise to display a simple small rectangle of pubic hair floating above my vagina.

"Can I touch?"

"Yes."

As she did I licked her ear and nibbled her neck. Our lips then met in a sweet kiss. But for Miles' theatrical throat clearing we might have forgotten he was there.

He looked at Theresa, his voice affecting a whine, and said, "Mommm, you forgot the surprise."

Theresa turned to me. As her finger stroked my nipple she said, "Sally, you remember Miles telling you that I might go for a threesome if we found just the right lady?'

"Yes."

She leaned in, nuzzled one of my ear lobes, and whispered, "I think I found her. Interested?"

"Yes," I whispered back, having heard exactly what I had hoped. Theresa and I, tongues dancing, started kissing each other.

Her son resumed his throat clearing. When we turned to look, he was sitting on the couch, pants off, erection at full mast. Men can be such piglets. Miles might be impatient, but I intended to take my time.

Theresa was wearing a leather-trim blouse, a skirt whose hem fell to mid-thigh, and classy black pumps. The top button of her blouse was already undone. I unbuttoned the next one, exposing the swell at the top of her breasts. I licked her chest just above her cleavage and, in a series of kisses, worked my way up to her throat. Her head was leaning back. I ran my tongue up to her chin. She dropped her head back down and her mouth came to mine. Our tongues teased each other.

I stepped behind her and buried my face in her thick heavy hair. It's scent was clean and light. I would have to ask about her shampoo. I pulled her hair aside, kissing, nibbling, and nursing the back of her neck while moving towards an ear. When I reached it I released her hair, which fell freely against my face. I ran my hands down the side of her body and slipped my tongue into her ear, whispering so only she could hear.

"You're an incredibly sexy woman. You've changed my life, awakened me to my own sexuality. There is nothing I can ever do to thank you enough." I pushed my tongue hard against the inside of her ear. "But I will try."

She rocked back against me while offering a purr of satisfaction. "Ahhhhhh."

While my mouth was paying attention to her ear, I pulled her blouse out of the skirt and its thin black belt. I stepped back and slid my hands under the back of her shirt to release the clasp on her bra.

I now returned to face her. Kneeling down, I undid her belt and kissed and explored her belly button with my tongue. Her hands were on the top of my head, helping it in its movements. After several minutes I took her hands in mine and looked into her eyes.

"Help me up, beautiful."

She did.

"Theresa, please take off your."

She reached under her shirt and slid off her bra, dropping it to the floor. I could see the dark outline of her erect nipples through the shirt. I took a single finger and explored them. Miles heavy breathing let me know the effect we were having on him.

I took her in my arms, pressed my breasts against hers, and gave her a long needy kiss, taking the time to thoroughly explore her mouth. I kissed two small birthmarks on her neck that had long fascinated me and brought delighted squeals from her. I loosened her skirt and then let my fingers skip up the side of her body. Her hands firmly grabbed my butt, pulling it into her crotch. After we broke the kiss she raised my arms and ran her tongue in my armpits. When we separated her skirt fell to the floor.

She was now dressed in only a blouse and as I looked down, oh god, stockings, garters, panties, and heels. I asked her to sit in my chair. I sat before her and ran my hands up her legs. There I easily undid the clasps holding up her stockings and slid the stockings down her legs. When they reached her ankle I took off her shoes and removed the stockings. I kissed the arch of each foot and sucked her big toes.

After I helped her stand up I kneeled behind her. I took off her panties and garter belt, giving each ass cheek a kiss as I passed by, and stopping to touch, stroke, and lick the inside of her thighs. She kicked the lingerie onto the couch next to her son. Only her blouse remained. I sood behind her and pressed my breasts into her back as I reached around her to undo her blouse's remaining buttons. As I did so I rubbed my sex against her butt; she returned the motion. Her son was staring, mouth open, slowly jacking his cock. Droplets of pre-cum dripped down its side.

I opened her blouse to expose her chest while nibbling on her neck. My hands covered her breasts.

Miles, his voice glazed with lust, said, "You two are amazing, this is the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

I whispered to Theresa, "Boys can be such little piglets. He thinks we're doing this for him."

She bumped her butt against me to let me know she knew exactly what I meant but, nonetheless, I should hush. She swivelled around to face me, keeping her body pressed against mine, pulled the chemise over my head, and asked, "Care to join me?"

We sat on the floor before the couch and each grabbed a handful of her son's meat. I slid my thumb along the underside of his cock, forcing out a drop of pre-cum. I gobbled it down. It was followed by another. When I started to dive for it Theresa said, "Share."

She was right. I tipped his cock towards her. She took its head in her mouth.

After she released it we licked its length, then each attacked the side closest to them, trying to play it like a harmonica. These were moments of sheer joy, sitting naked next to my naked friend, sharing a cock with her, free to fully express myself. Theresa and I kept interrupting our oral ministrations to laugh, kiss, and hold each other.

Theresa finally focused. "Let me show you a new trick I've learned." She began to give her son's testicles the same treatment I had several weeks before.

My excitement increased as I watched her take his balls into her mouth. I licked my lips and fondled my breasts and the button between my legs. I looked from his cock to his face. He was watching us. Two beautiful women sitting at his feet, one with her face buried in his crotch, the other, her face a mask of lust, waiting her turn to do the same. He might lay a pretty good claim to be a fuck-machine, but he was still a teenage boy. How must it feel to reduce two successful beautiful women into cock hungry sluts? To know neither one of us would ever say no, would ever not be in the mood to fuck him. We were his fuck-toys. I wanted to please this young man. I wanted to bring his dreams to life.

Theresa had started on the other testicle. I pushed my face close to see if I could do one while she worked on the other, but these were tender things and there was not enough room. It was a no-go. Instead I watched her and finger fucked myself.

Finally she let the second testicle fall from her mouth. "Your turn."

I took the prime position and grabbed his cock with both hands. Theresa effortlessly slid two fingers into my wet pussy. I held the base of his pole, licking its underside, but thought about Theresa mouthing his tender balls. Could I bring him off while also doing something a wee bit dangerous?

I sucked in some skin at the base of his tool, ending with a little nibble, applying the bite more with my lips than my teeth.

He jumped, "Fuck doc, what was that?'

"I'm not sure, you like?"

"Yeah."

I started up the length of his cock, nibbling oh so carefully. His groans guided me to just the right amount of pressure. I looked in his face, he was staring back and then, momentarily distracted, he looked to the right. My peripheral vision captured Theresa's lovely face, inches from my own, studying what I was doing. At the same time Theresa's thumb, which had been surfing up and down my labia, started to massage my clitoris.

Miles was expressing his pleasure. "Unnnnnnghhhhh, ugh ugh unnnghhh."

Theresa's actions were also making it hard for me to concentrate. Then she started talking to me.

"You're a magnificent cock sucker. Suck his cock, make him come. You're natural born, you were born to please a man with your mouth. I bet you could live on cum. You're a natural slut, a cock-sucking slut, a cum-drinking slut. Sally, suck my boy's cock, suck the cum out of him."

Her thumb was pressing directly on my clit, her words rebounding in my skull. I wanted to finish what I was doing but my body, it's primal heat climbing, was betraying me. Theresa wouldn't stop.

"Cock sucker, cum drinker, cock lover...."

It was too much. My orgasm crashed into me. I released his cock and shaking, slumped to the floor. I heard Miles beg his mother to put it in her mouth. By the time I was able to focus my vision, Theresa's head was bobbing up and down on his tool. She was going to get the load of cum I wanted. Miles suddenly jerked and Theresa's cheeks bulged.

"Fuck, I'm cumming. Drink it all Mom."

He shot into her mouth.

While he sank back into the couch, Theresa turned to me, her mouth barely open. Except for a small drop that spilled out and onto her breast, she was holding his hot heavy creamy cum in her mouth. I remembered her earlier command, share.

I leaned forward and slipped my tongue into her mouth. It met hers and together we pushed his cum into my mouth. I took a second to enjoy its taste and then ladled it back to her. Our tongues slid against each other, then explored each other's lips and teeth. We soon lost track of who had his seed and became increasingly consumed by our own passion and lust. Theresa's moans were keeping pace with my own.

Theresa was the first woman I had ever kissed or, more accurately, the first I had ever kissed this way. I loved the sweet softness of her lips, their knowing responsiveness to my own. She wasn't like a man, who tried to bludgeon a woman into arousal with the power of his kiss. Theresa, instead, drew me in, knowing exactly when to yield, when to give way. She was tender, yet wanting. I was new to lesbian love, but Theresa did not leave me feeling timid or clumsy. I wondered, if her tongue was this sensitive in my mouth, what could it do in other places?

She was sitting up, leaning forward, legs spread before her. I moved forward, straddling one of her legs, while leaning slightly back, supporting myself with my hands. She wrapped her arms around my waist, and pulled me closer. Our breasts were soon touching and we began swaying back and forth, enjoying the friction between our breasts and of my sex on her thigh. We continued kissing. The scent of our overheated pussies filled the room.

I became the aggressor. I grabbed her chin and angled her head so I could give her an especially deep kiss. At the same time I moved forward, pushing her to the floor. I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, then the other. Her breasts were firm, yet soft. I took her nipples between my lips, pulled them up, and stimulated them with my tongue. Theresa let out a long groan. I ran my tongue hard around the crests of her perfect bosoms; her sounds ranging from horny contentment to a more guttural need. I alternated breasts. Theresa's sensual moans filled the room. I was reducing her to a feral core, whose only thought was the powerful sensations whipping through her body.

I released her breasts, moving down her body, exploring her silky stomach with my mouth, kissing her softly and sweetly, taking the tight skin of her abdomen between my lips. As I did so I made sure to drag my tits across her body. Their hard tips let her know I was as aroused as she.

Theresa understood my ultimate goal. She spread her legs, waiting for me. I thought of the first time I saw her sex. Then I had been allowed only the briefest of tastes. There would be no limits now. She was already swollen and dripping wet. I took a second to enjoy the view. Her labia was soaked, glowing with need. The musky small was intoxicating. Theresa reached down and spread her womanhood with her hands and I buried my nose in her, immersing myself in her scent.

Pulling back, I licked my lips, ready to confirm my new sexuality. I was going to eat my first cunt. I was nervous; I had never done this before. I lowered my head and tickled her clit with my tongue. Theresa's response gave me all the encouragement I needed.

"Ohh, baby yes. You are so sexy. Eat my pussy, sweet baby, eat my pussy."

Her beautiful clitoris stood at attention, it seemed as excited to see me as I it. Theresa moaned as I started playing with it. I imagined how I would want someone to eat my pussy. I used my tongue, my lips, and some suction. I trapped her clit against my teeth, using them as a back stop as I stroked her with my tongue. Theresa had been revved up before I started and I quickly teased her into a wild frenzy. Theresa babbled and gasped, her body reflexively tightening and relaxing. I left her clit to give her a strong tongue fuck. Theresa was panting, "Fuck me, that feels so fucking good."

I asked the obvious question: "You like?"

Theresa, struggling to catch her breath, answered with a half audible, "Yes."

"Do you want to cum on my face?" "Yes, please make me cum. I can't wait."

I lowered my mouth to her pussy and fucked her wildly with my tongue. I was nearing the point where it would need a rest when I felt a hand on my butt. I had almost forgotten about Miles. Then a well-lubricated finger sank into my ass, moving in a tight clockwise circle. Theresa and I had discussed my new found fondness for anal sex and I suspected that she, like I, told her son most everything about the other's sex life.

My tongue needed a rest. I returned to Theresa's clitoris, sliding it back and forth between my lips. Theresa was stroking my hair, encouraging me. Miles inserted another finger in my ass and started moving them in and out. The sounds of my muffled, "Mmpf, mmpf, mmpfs," joined Theresa's panting and moans.

Then I felt his cock pushing against my sphincter. I lifted my head. "No, only my son gets me there." At the same time I tilted my backside upwards, offering him my cunt. He fitted the head of his cock there and entered my oozy wetness in a series of small incremental movements, each pushing deeper into me until his balls swung against my labia. "Ohhhhhhh, yesssss," I purred. I returned to Theresa's delightful sex.

His initial motions were in time with my mouth sliding over Theresa's mound. He did not want to interfere with what I was doing to his mother. My tongue, fully recovered, was slathering her clitoris. She grabbed my head hard, pulling it into her. She wanted nothing to interfere with the orgasm boiling within her. The room was full of the noise of our sex, my slurping, the sound of Miles' body banging against mine as we fucked, and the low moans of three people absorbed in the pleasure of their own bodies.

Suddenly, Theresa's grip tightened and she pushed her cunt into my face. She was ready to come.

Without taking my mouth from her cunt, l looked up. Her eyes were open, taking in the tableau of lust displayed before whild her tongue played against her full lips. I heard Miles' voice behind me. "This is so hot. Come for us Mom, come on Sally's mouth."

Theresa didn't disappoint. "Ohhhahhhhh. Ohhhh, ohhhhh, ahhh, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhh goddddd, ohhhhhhh, CUMMING!"

Her body jerked wildly on the floor before finally slowing down to a series of leisurely undulations. I tried, unsuccessfully, to capture all of the juice flowing out of her.

I pulled my mouth from Theresa's pussy and got on all fours, better to push back as Miles fucked me. Miles immediately understood my intentions and picked up the pace. He thrust harder, but no harder than I drove back against him. I wanted his cum. While I doubted he needed much encouragement, I provided it anyway.

"Fuck me stud, fuck my hot pussy, fuck, fuck, fuck..."

At first I was only dimly aware of something snaking underneath me. I opened my eyes and, after taking a second to focus, recognized Theresa's perfect form. As she wriggled under me, I felt my nipples drag across her body. I spread my arms and lifted myself to ease her journey. Her head was under my vagina. Her tongue swiped across my swollen bud.

"Oh god, oh god."

She started licking me hard, focusing on the clitoris, which was trapped between her tongue and her son's rampaging cock. At the same time she slid a finger inside his son's anus and cupped his extraordinary testicles.

I had never imagined such sensations. I was awash in pleasure, conscious only of the intense stimulation Theresa and Miles were bringing me. I couldn't see or hear. I existed in a void where the only thing that mattered were the animalistic sensations buffeting my body. I savored my submission into complete sexual ecstacy.

Then I was brought back to reality when I heard Miles deep voice. "Cumming doc, cumming in you cunt, uhhhh...."

I started jabbering in response, ""FUCK! OH FUCK! YEAH! YES! YES! OH FUCK!" Then, as his shot of seed filled my cunt, my world exploded. I screamed, "OH FUCK."

I couldn't hold my self up any longer and collapsed on top of Theresa. After her son pulled out, she feasted on the mixture of his cum and my juice leaking from inside me, bringing me to several smaller follow-up orgasms. I ended up on the floor, lying next to her, holding her hand. Miles was sitting near us, leaning against the couch.

We took about fifteen minutes to catch our collective breath. Miles brought each of us a bottled water and said it was time for the second announcement: how Theresa would be taken care of after he left for school. First, however, he had to visit the facilities.

"Trying to build the tension?" I asked.

"Cheap theatrics, but they're the only ones I have."

After he left Theresa and I pulled ourselves up to a sitting position. I draped my leg across hers and asked, "What do you think it is? Does he have half a dozen discreet stud friends?"

"I have a pretty good idea, but let's not steal his thunder. He is very proud of himself."

He arrived back to witness Theresa and I exchanging long languid kisses, our hands caressing the other's breasts. He cleared his throat, his go-to way of getting our attention.

"Well?" I asked.

"I want you and your son to take care of Mama. If that is okay with you Mom?"

Her warm winning smile made it unnecessary to answer. She did anyway. "It is exactly what I hoped to hear. If that's okay with you Sally?"

Before she completed the sentence I was hugging her and laughing.

"Its more than okay, it's a dream." I stood up and wrapped my arms around his torso. "I will take very good care of her and you may borrow her whenever you want. I do need to ask my son, but," I looked at Theresa, "I don't imagine he'll turn that down."

I had thought myself fucked out, but found I was ready for more. My companions put up no resistance. Soon I was on my back, Theresa's face buried in my cunt, her son behind her reaming that perfect rump.

12