The Therapist's Journey Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing the second testicle I licked his ball sac, covering it with my spittle. I tongued the spot where his shaft merged with his balls before capturing it between my lips and sucking on it. Mr. Yamaguchi's entire body quivered; his toes curled. He liked that! I returned to the crown of his penis. I locked my eyes on his and holding his shaft, inserted the tip of my tongue in his meatus—that's the hole on the tip of a man's cock —and applied medium pressure. Mr. Yamaguchi's cock jerked in my hand. He let out a grunt of pleasure that required no translation.

As I worked Mr. Yamaguchi's cock I contemplated my situation - the school teacher as whore. It was thrilling. My pussy started burning, my breasts swelled. I wanted to be the best prostitute Mr. Yamaguchi, and I was sure he'd known many, had ever known. I spit out his tool and looked him straight in the eye. "Mr. Yamaguchi, you have a wonderful cock. I love sucking it."

I took him back in my mouth. With a vice-grip on his shaft, I covered my teeth with my lips and worked the ridge where the cock head met the shaft. His dick trembled in my mouth. He softly ran his hand through my hair. His breathing intensified and juice started bubbling from his shaft. I slipped a finger into my mouth, using the tip to massage the underside of his penis, and took in inch after inch until most of his cock was buried in my face. Mr. Yamaguchi watched, but occasionally glanced at what I realized were mirrors strategically placed around the room, giving him a view from an array of angles. I let out a moan, half-human, half-animal, all wanton.

My entire body was writhing in sensual pleasure. I moved my hips up and down in simulated intercourse with an invisible cock.

Mr. Yamaguchi started thrusting harder into my mouth. His hands became more aggressive, holding my head in position as he pushed into my mouth. Then, seemingly surprised by his own loss of control, he let go of my head. That I did not like. I placed his hands back on my head, pleading with him with my eyes to take control. Mr. Yamaguchi again started jabbing his cock into my mouth. I relaxed my jaw. My tongue worked relentlessly.

When I started rolling Mr. Yamaguchi's enormous balls with my fingers I felt his scrotum tighten and testicles retreat into his body. I massaged the underside of his cock with my thumb. Mr. Yamaguchi knew he was getting close. He lifted his head. I stared back at him. I was a cock sucking whore and I loved it!

His groans merged into each other. He grabbed the bedding, his body stiffened, and his movement in my mouth became erratic. Then his chest shuddered and he rammed his cock into my face, pouring cum into my mouth in quantities I would have thought impossible. I kept working his manhood until finally he said something in Japanese. It's meaning was clear: stop, please stop. I reached into my mouth, capturing the remnant of his ejaculation on two fingers and smeared it on my nipples. He stared with eager eyes. I held his head and, as if he was a child, brought his mouth to my breasts, where he licked and sucked his seed from them.

We lay together for a few minutes. Finally he said, "In the bathroom there is some mouthwash and toothpaste for you."

I looked at him, genuine fondness on my face. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I would like to keep the taste of you in my mouth a while longer."

Mr. Yamaguchi stood unsteadily, retrieved a robe, and handed me an envelope. I put it and my bra in my purse and re-attached the collar button of my dress.

"You are an extraordinary woman. Is there a way for me to contact you when next I am in the United States?"

Half-teasing, half-serious, I replied, "I thought we wanted to preserve anonymity."

"I do. If you say no I will respect that."

I thought for a second. "How about this. Talk to Bobby at the bar. He'll know how to find me."

"Very good."

On the way down I peeked in the envelope. There were ten crisp $100.00 bills. Being a call girl had its benefits. I would most definitely return Mr. Yamaguchi's call.

At the bar Bobby poured me a martini. I checked my watch.

"This will be it for the night Bobby. I have to get ready for my day job."

"I'll let them know."

Bobby made an excellent drink. I enjoyed our conversation and wondered what he'd be like in bed. When I finished, and it was good to finally finish one, Bobby said, "You don't need to go home tonight. You could spend the night with me."

I was tempted, but I did have school the next day and did we whores just give it away?

I dragged a fingernail across the back of his hand. "The offer is tempting, but I have to be up first thing in the morning. Maybe another time. Can I call you here?"

His amiable face lit up. "Yes. And, my the way, you should be aware your ladies are at full attention."

I glanced at the mirror behind the bar. He was right. My nipples were clearly outlined in the fabric of the tight red dress. When had he see them? His gaze had never left my face. I thought about how people's eyes would be on them, and me, when I left the bar. My already overheated pussy spasmed again. I got up. My face was impassive. My body was on fire.

I went to see Fernando. He handed me an envelope with $500.00 in it. I slid $400.00 into my purse and returned the envelope to him with instructions to give it to Bobby as a tip.

Fernando was no Bobby, he couldn't take his eyes off my breasts. "I had excellent reports on you." And then, his voice hesitant, he added, "It is customary for the boss to get something for free at the end of the evening." Bobby had warned me this was coming. I laughed, not a vindictive mean laugh, but a laugh as if he was making a sweet joke. "Now, now, Fernando, you know the house doesn't let me give it away." I kissed him on the cheek, allowing him a close-up peek of my boobs.

Fernando, now serious, said, "We're small potatoes here. We provide limited services because a few guests at the hotel demand it. There are bigger operations in the city where the girls make thousands of dollars a night. If you're interested I have contacts with them."

"Would you get a finder's fee Fernando?"

"Of course."

"I'll consider your proposal, but I really like my day job. Am I welcome back here?"

"Yes, most certainly, yes."

I left. I was $1,750.00 richer. I was also a whore. It felt great.

When I got in my car I removed my panties and reached for a brown sack on the floor. Once on the highway I slipped the seven inch dildo into my snatch. I twice pulled over to let a thundering orgasm wash over me. At home, in the shower, I brought myself to a third orgasm with my fingers. Before crawling into bed I sent Sally a message:

"Watched 'Housewife or Whore' and then, you're not going to believe this, worked as a call girl at a hotel. It was amazing!!"

I turned out the light, wondering how to spend the money my talented mouth had made me.