The Therapist's Journey Ch. 14

Story Info
The mall is the perfect place to conquer a mom.
7.2k words
4.75
53.4k
59

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was the first out of bed the next morning. She took a long hot luxuriant shower where she shaved her legs and trimmed her pussy. When done she put on a short robe and noticed Roger, her husband, stirring. She kissed him on the forehead and let him know there'd be coffee in the kitchen. He mumbled his thanks.

On her way downstairs she stuck her head in her son's room to wake and remind him of their shopping trip. She was pleasantly surprised to find him up and in the shower; he was as eager to go as she. What was the last time that had happened?

When her husband appeared she handed him a cup of coffee, black. Still suffering from the ill-effects of last night's poker game and it's concomitant scotch and cigars, he mumbled his thanks. Jenny smiled: although he no longer did much for her in the sack, she did love him.

"Too much last night?" she asked.

"Yeah." There was no doubt in his voice.

"Well, how does having the house to yourself most of the day sound? Jimmy and I were talking about going to the mall in Baton Rouge to shop."

There was some, albeit dim, radiance in his eyes. "Not that I don't love you honey, but that sounds great."

She kissed his grizzled cheek. "I'm going upstairs to change. When Jimmy gets down let him know we'll be leaving in," she glanced at the clock on the stove, "thirty minutes."

He grunted his assent.

She initially tried on tight jeans and a tank top, both of which emphasized her toned body. However, she thought about all those boys, including her son, admiring her legs the day before. They were still good enough to attract attention. Why not show them off? She put on a silk green dress which ended just above her knees, three inch open toe sandals, and small silver earrings. Then, thinking about how much she had enjoyed the peep show she had put on the day before, she sat on the bed and removed her panties. She stood before the mirror and stsarted to imagine how the silk would feel on her breasts. She removed her bra. She studied herself in the mirror with a critical eye; no one would be able to tell.

She got back downstairs to find her husband staring at the iPad, checking sports scores. He looked up briefly, not really noticing her, and said "Jimmy's in the garage." When she opened the door she saw Jimmy folding up the SUV's rear seats.

"How much do you expect to buy?" she quipped.

Jimmy's smile showed he'd heard the joke. "Just making sure I'm ready," he answered.

Jimmy met her at the bottom of the stairs and gave her an obvious up and down look. "I do have me a fine looking sister," reminding her of the guise he had suggested for their shopping trip. Jenny tried frowning, but a smile peeked out anyway, letting him know she enjoyed the compliment. Jimmy escorted her to the passenger door, holding it open for her.

As they headed down the highway Jenny wondered, despite Scott's assurances yesterday and Jimmy's obvious appreciation this morning, if her son was still checking her out. She crossed her legs, letting the dress ride to the top of her thighs. He tried to be subtle, but even with his sunglasses on she could detect Jimmy's covert glances. Turned on by the attention, Jenny continued the show all the way to the mall.

It was Sunday morning; the crowd at the mall was minimal. Nonetheless, Jimmy drove the car up three empty floors of the parking deck and pulled into a spot on the deserted roof. Even then, he parked a good distance from the elevator. When Jenny pointed this out, Jimmy said he needed the exercise. The statement, in light of his lean muscular body, was patently untrue, but Jenny saw no reason to argue. Whatever he was up to was probably harmless. Before they got out of the car Jenny fished some large indoor sunglasses from her purse. Although they were unlikely to run into anyone they knew, if she was going to play her son's older sister - something she had still not agreed to do - she wanted to obscure, as best she could, her identity and the difference in their ages.

Shopping, it turned out, was a ball. She loved dressing Jimmy up in different clothes and was pleased when Jimmy actually listened to her advice. After they had finished shopping for him, he overrode her half-hearted protests and insisted she try on a few sexy outfits. After visiting several shops he led her to Ann Taylor to try on some heels, insisting she accent her fine legs and backside.

At Ann Taylor they were met by an attractive young man. College kid, Jenny thought. He, on the other hand, thought that while Jimmy was a bit young for the lady, she was quite a looker. He'd hang around with her too. He also noticed their interlocked hands and her wedding ring.

"My name is Al Johnson. How can I help you?"

"We were looking for some dressy heels, dark blue, maybe black, in color," Jimmy said, suppressing a giggle as he played grown-up.

"This way, sir."

Jenny sat down and tried on several pairs of shoes, holding her leg straight out to evaluate them. When she did her dress rode up her thigh. Jimmy noticed his Mom's killer gams. He also noticed the salesperson noticing, which made sense, he thought. If you're a leg man, what better job than selling women's shoes. Jenny noticed both of them noticing.

Jenny rejected several pairs of shoes before selecting a classy set of navy blue pumps. As she walked across the store she put an extra strut in her stride. Jimmy openly stared at his Mom's sexy ass. The salesman was more subtle, but no less impressed. It was a splendid ass. Noting Jimmy's open appreciation he also saw an opportunity for a sale.

"Your wife looks quite nice in those sir. Would you like to try something a bit more daring?"

Jimmy may not have been a genius, but he wasn't stupid. "Yeah, let's do that."

Al returned with a pair of open-toe four inch heels with a one inch platform and a little ankle accent. As he knelt before her to change her shoes he said, "Your husband thought you might like to try these on."

Jenny glanced at Jimmy, an eyebrow raised. Jimmy was prepared. He ran his hand up Jenny's thigh, pushing the hem of her dress up a couple of inches. "I like showing off my sexy wife."

Jenny placed her hand on her son's, holding it in place, but not removing it.

"Now dear, behave, we're in public." She took hold of her son's hand and moved it to his thigh, squeezing and gently running her thumb over it. Jenny found she enjoyed flirting in public, something her staid husband never did. She decided to continue the game.

"You'll have to excuse my husband, you know how it is, newlyweds."

Straightening her leg and foot, she leaned back and scooted her ass forward on the chair. This allowed the salesman to more easily replace her shoe. It also moved the hem of her dress several more inches up her leg. She let her legs drift apart. Al, manfully, did his best not to look, but still his eyes occasionally flickered over to view the show.

Jimmy, who was acutely sensitive to any action that would confirm Dr. Stone's assertion that his mother was an exhibitionist, saw what was going on. He placed his hand on Jenny's knee, ostensibly to balance himself while looking at the shoes, but placing subtle outward pressure on her leg. Jenny's legs spread even further. It had, she thought, been ages since she had flashed someone.

Jimmy kissed his mother on the cheek and said, "Honey, I'm going to stand across the store. I want to see how you look in those things as you walk towards me." As he stood he dragged his hand up her leg, brushing the hem of her dress up another inch. Al's gaze followed Jimmy's hand. Then he saw it, there were no panties. He gulped; he was staring directly into Jenny's neatly-trimmed crotch.

Jimmy, who was walking across the room, watched the scene in one of the shop's innumerable full length mirrors. His view was not as good as Al's, but it sure looked like his Mom was not wearing any panties .

Al regained his composure and glanced up only to see the red-head's erect nipples outlined in her dress. He quickly returned his attention to her feet and finished putting on the shoes. Jenny stood, straightened her dress, and walked towards her smiling son. Jimmy's surmise about the state of her libido was confirmed by the distended nipples outlined in her dress. When she reached him she took his waiting hands in hers. Jimmy leaned into her and kissed her on the mouth, pressing his chest against her breasts. Jenny knew they were going too far, but her son - she thought inadvertently - had just helped her flash a stranger. She had forgotten what a turn on that was and she was at the mercy of her burning cunt. Thus, she put an extra wiggle in her walk when she walked back to Al, catching her son's appreciative eyes on her ass in another of the mirrors dotting the walls.

When she reached Al, who was sitting on a chair with the shoe boxes on his lap to obscure his erection, she said, "We'll take these."

While waiting in line to buy the shoes Jenny slipped Jimmy the credit card bearing his father's name; there was no reason to end the charade. Jimmy, standing next to his mother, pulled her tight and ran his hand down her back and across her ass, bringing a short ineffectual, "Not in here," from her. His hand confirmed his suspicions. She was wearing neither bra nor panties.

After they left the store Jimmy pulled her tight and kissed her on the lips. Jenny, who had started to have second thoughts about her display in the store, said, "Not so fast, buster," but did not pull her hand from his. Two things were becoming clear to Jimmy. Dr. Stone was certainly right, his mother was an exhibitionist. Second, while Jenny might object to what he did, she'd let him have his way. Jimmy, his hand locked in hers, turned left, "There is one more store I want to visit."

* * * *

At age 21 Emily Rutkowski was the youngest manager of the mall's Nasty Girl outlet, which was why she was opening on Sunday morning. Business was slow, but Emily had no objection; last night had been busy and she looked forward to the opportunity to relax. Nonetheless, her interest was piqued by the couple holding hands heading towards the shop. She had gone to work at the shop at age 16 and served more than her share of sluts, proto-sluts, faux sluts, and giggling teen-age slut-wanna-be's. Customers who did not fit this mold were always more interesting. This couple looked very interesting.

While these paragraphs will take several minutes to read, Emily engaged in the analysis described in them in a few seconds. First she noted that they were two good looking people. The woman, especially, was striking. Her thick red hair practically glowed in the mall's banal color scheme and her dress highlighted a pair of killer legs. Her firm body showed she took care of herself.

There was a clear difference in their ages. He was 20 or so; she was more difficult to place. It was always hard for a woman this pretty; she could be anywhere in her thirties, possibly even forty. That was too big an age difference for them to be just friends. She could be a cougar with her young boyfriend, but Emily rejected that possibility. He was clearly in control, leading her to the store. A cougar with such a young lover would be the boss. These two people also had long known each other; there was an effortless physical intimacy between them; they were perfectly comfortable standing in each other's space and moved harmoniously.

As they got closer they started talking - too low to be overheard. Their pace slowed. The man openly checked out the lady. Her face was flush, her breathing slightly labored, her eyes a tad glazed. This woman was aroused. If they were lovers, she thought, they'd already be heading out the door to find a place to screw.

A good looking couple, significantly different in age, comfortable with each other, and very turned-on but not yet having sex. Emily studied their features; the resemblance was striking. They were relatives, most likely struggling with the taboo. They could be sister and brother or aunt and nephew, but were far more likely mother and son. The son was working on his mother, trying to seduce her and, to Emily's eyes, making a lot of progress. Dressing her up in something sexy from Nasty Girl was likely part of the plan. Emily was perfectly happy to help.

If asked Emily would have admitted there was a lot of guesswork in her analysis, but she had confidence in her intuition; she had long ago developed a sixth-sense for such things. After all, it had been three-plus years since Emily, on the night of her eighteenth birthday, crawled into her father's bed and made him her lover.

As the couple reached the store Emily stuck out her hand. "My name is Emily. How may I help you?"

* * * *

Jenny, in her present pitch of high-arousal, would have been amenable to almost any suggestion her son made, but when she noticed they were heading to Nasty Girl, she slowed down. Did he want her dressing like a teen-aged slut? She'd look ridiculous. "Honey, what are you doing?"

Jimmy, feeling emboldened after her display at Ann Taylor, gave her a patient blatant up-and-down look, and said, "Dressing up my sexy Mom."

"Honey," she replied in a tone of voice meant not to be overheard, "that's a place for..." This is when she noticed Emily and her outstretched hand. Emily grasped Jenny's hand and introduced herself. Before Jenny could reply, Jimmy piped in, "We're looking to show off this sexy lady."

Jenny interjected nervously, "I'm sorry, I was trying to tell my...," she stopped, not sure how to describe Jimmy, and then redirected the sentence, "that these clothes are meant for teenagers."

Emily took her time to examine Jenny, her gaze positive and approving. "Well, I'm no teenager and I'm wearing them. And you certainly have a body worth showing off." Her voice, re-assuring and understanding, Emily continued, "Why don't we try a few things on and see how you look. You don't need to buy. As you can see, we're not busy. You can leave your bags behind the counter."

Leaving no time for Jenny to object, Jimmy headed for the counter with their bags. Jenny took off her sunglasses and turned back to the girl, paying close attention to her for the first time. She was some sexy: thin, maybe 5 feet, 7 inches tall, with a dark complexion, thick sexy lips, brown eyes, brown hair that reached below her shoulder blades, and, considering her slender build, a preternaturally large set of round full breasts that sat high on her chest. Emily was right, Jenny thought, this girl would have no trouble wearing this or any shop's wares. Noting how Jenny was checking her out, Emily smiled, her look warm and friendly, but exuding a pouty sex appeal. Jenny noticed and looked Emily up and down again, thinking it might be impossible for her not to exude a pouty sex appeal.

Jenny's objections wavered. There was no one else in the shop, the mall was not crowded, and she liked this girl. What was the harm in showing herself off in some sexy young girl clothes?

Jenny nodded her agreement and followed Emily into the store. She first tried on a long slip dress with an exposed back, but on Emily and Jimmy's urging agreed to move on to something a bit more risque. In the dressing room she slipped into what the store called a Truth or Dare dress. When she emerged Emily, her touch gentle and knowing, helped fit it to Jenny's body. Jenny admired herself in the mirror. The dress clung to her body, ended high on her thigh, and exposed her back. "I can still wear one of these things," Jenny thought to herself. She re-entered the store to show Jimmy, whose wide grin told her that he thought so too.

Jimmy, however, had a suggestion. Pointing to a store display, he said, "I want to see you in that." His voice had the air of command and although Jenny knew she should say no, dressing up like a sweet young tramp at her son's insistence was intoxicating. She turned to Emily, who stared back, her dark brown eyes alight with a sexy intensity. "I think he's right, I'd like to see you in it too."

This time Emily followed Jenny into the dressing room. Jenny was struck by how comfortable Emily was around her. Emily was interested in Jenny's firm physique, asking several questions about her work-out routine. After Emily helped Jenny peel off the tiny dress she had been wearing, Emily took in, without embarrassment, Jenny's near naked form, saying simply. "No underwear?"

Not sure how to respond, Jenny nodded in the affirmative and added, in a slightly uncertain voice, "Yes."

Emily slowly raised the hem of her short dress, exposing a completely shaven, hairless, pussy. Jenny emitted a short stab of breath and unconsciously ran her tongue over her lips.

"I know what you mean," Emily said, "there is something so sexy about going without."

Emily helped Jenny put on a tiny pair of cut off shorts and a grey loose-fitting tank top that exposed a generous amount of cleavage and featured an open back that would let the world know she was braless. Emily finished by fetching some ankle leather boots and then, her hands confident, helped straighten the outfit. Jenny liked the young girl's touch and her complete lack of embarrassment. She also liked the way Emily looked at her. There was more in Emily's eyes than a younger woman impressed by an older lady who had stayed in shape. Was there a touch of desire there? She found she enjoyed, as she had the day before from the boys on litter patrol, the stare of this beautiful young woman. I still have it, she thought.

When Jenny emerged from the dressing room it was to the eager approval of her son. She also saw that another couple had entered the store. Emily went to greet them and when the woman focused on Emily, the man took the opportunity to give Jenny a long healthy stare. Jenny smiled back. Jimmy noticed the interaction. Good, he thought, she's digging the attention.

Jenny returned her focus to Jimmy, who was fulsome in his praise. He insisted that she buy the outfit. Jenny studied herself in the mirror. She thought she looked surprisingly good dressed as a hard-bodied teen-age tramp, but still, the wrinkles around her eyes showed. Did she look ridiculous? Showing off her body in this outfit would be a thrill and she was unlikely to run into anyone she knew, but still, she didn't want to look like a desperate middle-aged woman trying to pass as a teen-ager.

Emily, her new customers lodged in a dressing room, reappeared and stepped behind Jenny, laying her soft hands on Jenny's shoulders. Emily, deep in thought, gazed at Jenny's reflected image and said, "It needs a little something." Then, her face lighting up, she added, "I've got it." Emily scurried off, returning with a funky pair of round sunglasses and set them on Jenny's face. Jenny turned back to the mirror. She liked what she saw. The glasses obscured the lines around her eyes and gave her a hipper younger look.

Emily turned to Jimmy, "Why don't you take this fox for a spin around the mall. She how it plays. You can leave your stuff here."

With that Jimmy locked Jenny's arm in his and headed for the door. Maybe, just maybe, she thought, in this outfit, with these glasses, and with this handsome young man on her arm, I can pull this off.

For the next forty-five minutes Jenny, her hand intertwined with Jimmy's, wandered the mall, mostly window shopping. Over time his hands became braver, touching her back, fixing her hair, brushing against her butt. Aided by the sunglasses and the reflections in the windows, Jenny scanned the people around them. She was pulling this teen-age tart thing off. No one wrinkled their noses and plenty of eyes wandered her way, lingering on her form. Her son pointed out several groups of guys giving her multiple glances. She had been turned on when they started; the attention was adding fuel to the fire.

12