The Therapy Sessions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,239 Followers

Again Paula offered a suggestion to Teagan. "Julie's pussy is positively dripping. Why not get behind her and either finger her, or lick her?"

Teagan looked sharply at Paula. Her expression was one of pleading for permission. Paula interpreted that look correctly, and nodded. "Yes. Go ahead. You both want this, I'm certain."

Teagan eagerly scrambled behind Julie. Once there, she saw that Julie's pussy was indeed leaking, juices trickling out from between her swollen puffy labia. The perfume of her arousal was positively intoxicating. Without thinking twice about it, Teagan placed one hand on Julie's sacrum and the other on her mound, tilting her pelvis to gain better access to that dripping tunnel. Her lips closed on that sopping opening, and for the first time, Teagan tasted pussy juices other than her own.

As she sucked and swallowed, Teagan's mind was a mass of chaotic thoughts. But one thought was crystal clear. She was asking herself, "Why have I waited so long to do this?" Her tongue flashed deeply inside Julie, in an attempt to scoop up even more fluids.

That was the trigger that Julie's highly aroused body needed. She stopped performing cunnilingus on Darlene long enough to exclaim, "I'm cumming!" Her cum juices gushed into Teagan's eager mouth, where they were quickly consumed, and she began eating Darlene's cunt with renewed vigor, causing that recipient to begin climaxing anew.

Paula watched the tableau, and soon decided it was time for the director to reset the scene. Tapping Teagan on her shoulder, she gestured that the woman should get on her back. Quick on the uptake, Teagan did just that, spreading her arms and legs apart in invitation.

Paula then said out loud, "Julie, turn yourself around, and start making love to your other performer."

Executing a graceful pivot, Julie faced Teagan and moved up between her thighs. Julie's breasts slid over Teagan's pussy and mound, getting partially coated with the fluids present in that area. She moved upward, lubing the path with those liquids, plus the sweat of her body. Teagan watched, wide-eyed, and experienced that delectable sensation of hot female flesh slithering up across her tummy and chest. Julie's eyes seem to be focused on Teagan's mouth, and when her own mouth reached that point, she began kissing Teagan with such intensity that the woman wrapped her arms tightly around Julie and began kissing her back with an equal ferocity.

The room was quiet, except for the sounds of those passionate kisses. Darlene was still lying on her back, quivering, with her eyes closed and her arms wrapped tightly in a self hug, as if trying to hold onto that blissful sensation that Julie had created. The room now reeked with the scents of aroused females. Even Paula was contributing to that carnal perfume, even though she was still fully clothed and not even touching herself.

Meanwhile, Julie had begun kissing her way down Teagan's body, pausing to worship her breasts orally, and later kissing and tonguing her navel erotically. During this process, Teagan sometimes had her head back on the carpet with her eyes closed, concentrating; at other times she tilted her head to look down her body and marvel at what Julie was doing to her. During all this, she was uttering words and sounds like 'yes', 'oh', 'mmm', 'oh God', 'ooo', and 'ahhh' in an encouraging stream. Now she had some inkling of why Darlene had claimed that she knew she'd explode the moment Julie's mouth made contact with her pussy.

Somewhat recovered, Darlene needed no encouragement to move near Julie and begin playing with her tits as she watched her friend being tongued, licked and suckled ardently. She too wanted to be watching carefully when Julie would finally reach Teagan's streaming honeypot. Her eyes kept flicking back and forth between Teagan's face and her pussy. Teagan herself was fighting a losing battle to stay in control of her body. Indeed, the moment Julie started sucking at her cunt, Teagan almost jackknifed up into a sitting position as her pussy erupted, spewing copious fluids directly into Julie's mouth.

As Teagan thumped back onto the carpet, Darlene scooted behind Julie, and, aroused beyond belief, started voraciously eating at her cunt. Desperately wanting to know what it would be like to make a woman orgasm, Darlene started finger fucking Julie with two fingers while her other hand began diddling her slippery clit. Darlene's mouth was making lewd slurping sounds as she sucked at as much of Julie's pussy lips as she could get into her mouth. Surprised by the sheer sexuality being created by Darlene's hands and mouth, Julie quickly lost control. Creating a keening sound deep in her throat, she began to climax. Darlene's slurping sounds transformed into swallowing sounds as she dealt with the flood of cum.

For the final act of this make-believe porno, Paula had the two friends get down on all fours, side-by-side, hips touching, with the thighs and legs closest to each other pressed firmly together, while the other thigh moved outward, exposing their pussies. She had them keep their asses up high, but lower their shoulders down to the floor. She suggested that they hang onto each other for stability, so they placed their inner arms around the other's back.

Once they were in this salacious pose, she placed Julie behind them, kneeling and straddling their joined legs. "OK, Julie. This is a very important scene," Paula told her. "You have to use only your mouth and tongue, licking and sucking them alternatively. You can't spend too much time between switches, because you want to keep them both in a heightened state of arousal. Ready? Action!"

Julie reached up and grasped each outer ass cheek to stabilize herself and provide leverage. Her face darted to Darlene's pussy, and she gave it a hearty lick. She then did the same to Teagan's. She moved back and forth quickly, licking, tonguing, and giving brief sucks. Her tongue even washed directly over each woman's anus several times, creating sensations of exhilaration blended with embarrassment at such naughtiness. The two friends were still excited from their prior orgasms, so Julie's actions sent them rushing toward another potentially mind blowing release. Their heads were turned, with their cheeks resting against the carpet, and they were facing each other, looking into each other's eyes, and getting an intimate look at the raw sensuality and lust being displayed there.

"She's gonna make me cum!" Darlene wailed.

"I'm almost there, too!" Teagan choked out. "Please! Hold me tight!" she begged.

Both women tightened their embrace as they began to cum. Surprisingly, they kept their eyes wide open, observing the sweet agony expressions of orgasm on each other's face. The intimacy was overwhelming, but oh so gratifying. Julie was still licking them, and they were panting, trying to catch their breath, their faces only inches apart now. Before they knew it, they were kissing. And these weren't the polite kisses that might be given at a party. These were kisses of shared, raw passion. And it felt right. It felt good. They could taste Julie's juices on each other's lips. And in that moment, they made a tacit agreement that soon they would be tasting each others pussy juices and cum, directly from their source. But that would be later, in the privacy of their own homes.

For now, once they'd recovered, they helped each other up off the carpet. Once they were fully upright, heedless of their nudity, they pressed the fronts of their bodies together in a close embrace and gave and received several satisfying kisses. Grinning happily, they toweled off and began dressing as Paula got Julie back onto her chair and began quietly issuing the 'posthypnotic' suggestions that the two women expected to hear.

The two friends were effusive in their praises to Paula for helping them safely experiment in this manner. They gladly paid her fee, glorying in the fact that they now had new exciting possibilities of sexual exploration and satisfaction. They even hinted that they might need more sessions with Julie, as well. They were engaged in a happy, scintillating conversation as they left Paula's office.

Once they'd left, Julie dropped her pretense of being hypnotized. She remarked to Paula, "This week, in which we focused exclusively on female clients, seems to have been amazingly lucrative. I never would've guessed that so many women had such repressed needs as we've seen. I'm glad that we can offer them this service. I think it worked out perfectly, don't you?"

Paula had a hesitant tone of voice as she replied, "Well... I wouldn't say it was exactly perfect."

"No? Why not?"a slightly confused Julie uttered.

"After watching that session, I think that you owe me about three orgasms!" Paula complained with mock reproof.

Giggling, Julie pulled off Paula's clothing, and quickly repaid her debt!

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,239 Followers